Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
XSK and GoM Contest! (Closed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm
And here's number 3. Now to wait again...maybe I can work on the collaboration fic while I wait for my beta to finish with chapter 13 of my solo on...yeah...that's the plan. Until my next post, wherever it may be. wink

"XSK and GoM FTW"

EDIT: I felt I had to point out that...I posted this one on Thursday night at 9 something pm and it is now...1:22 am on Sunday morning. Will someone else post here please so I can put up a few more...I can't go beyond 3 in a row. sweatdrop

EDIT 2: Ummm, it's 11:10 pm on Monday the 8th...is someone else going to post soon? Well, I got work in the morning...I'll check back around 1p.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 pm
This died. Reviving bump~ heart Also counting up the XSK and GoM ftw's.  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 pm
YAY! I'll throw a quick one (or three) here too. Thanks again for the badge Jan...I love it.

"XSK and GoM FTW"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:10 pm
I'll toss some more now...just in case others post while I'm at work...is it cheating that I started maxing my posts everytime...likely why you put a limit of three in a row, right? wink

"XSK and GoM FTW"  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:12 pm
Well, here's a third...I gotta go to sleep so I can get up in the morning (6am...yuck). Thanks again for the badge (and for the bump that let me post again. biggrin

"XSK and GoM FTW"

EDIT: Well, I guess noone wins anything...it's the 14th and none of the goals were reached...unless everyone starts posting in the next 25 minutes (or 3 hours and 25 mins if it goes by Gaia time). Maybe next time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm
Alright, this contest is now over. I know it wasn't fully completed. That was my fault, forgot to announce it. Sorry guys. sweatdrop Winner of "XSK and GoM FTW"(prize 20k) goes to Vendaval de la Luz since she had the most posts of them. And we'll end the bump contest on this last page, so congrats again to Vendaval de la Luz. And since it was cut short, I'm considering cutting the prize to 60k for the bump contest.

Vendaval de la Luz

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:12 pm
Hey I am Jan
Alright, this contest is now over. I know it wasn't fully completed. That was my fault, forgot to announce it. Sorry guys. sweatdrop Winner of "XSK and GoM FTW"(prize 20k) goes to Vendaval de la Luz since she had the most posts of them. And we'll end the bump contest on this last page, so congrats again to Vendaval de la Luz. And since it was cut short, I'm considering cutting the prize to 60k for the bump contest.

Vendaval de la Luz

Your serious...60K eek ...plus the 20K...that DOUBLES my gold! crying That's so much...thank you! I guess it was more than worth it to keep posting. Wow...I'm...I'm still dumbstruck.
"XSK and GoM FTW" (just an extra one in thanks)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:26 pm
Vendaval de la Luz
Hey I am Jan

Vendaval de la Luz

Your serious...60K eek ...plus the 20K...that DOUBLES my gold! crying That's so much...thank you! I guess it was more than worth it to keep posting. Wow...I'm...I'm still dumbstruck.

=] You're welcome. I'm sending trade now.  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:34 pm
Hey I am Jan
Vendaval de la Luz

Thank you.
"XSK and GoM FTW"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:44 pm
Vendaval de la Luz
Hey I am Jan
Vendaval de la Luz

Thank you.
"XSK and GoM FTW"

^-^ Enjoy it! heart  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers