Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
__██ Aℓιcє: Mα∂иєss Rєтυяиs [Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 am
Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:05 pm
▁▂▃▄▅A l i c e

User Image
Dollhouses

► - - - General || Information

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Alice || Phillipe || Liddell

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Nineteen

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Female

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Alice

► Because || I || Am - - - Personality. At least a paragraph.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - Biography. At least a paragraph.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Like
✔ Like
✔ Like
✔ Like

► You || Can || Keep || Them - - -
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike

► Don't || Take || Them || Away - - - Vorpal Blade, Hobby Horse, Pepper Grinder, Teapot Canon

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm
▁▂▃▄▅C h e s h i r e C a t

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The voice

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Agnis|| Von || Feline

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 20

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - male

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Cheshire Cat

► Because || I || Am - - - A guy that smiles all the time. I am Artistic, full of energy and easy to anger when someone says my real name. I play the violin and like to make people smile after the red queen bares bad news. I believe anything can happen as long as you believe in yourself. I'm very protective of my friends and a great father figure to the little ones. I vanish or run when I feel threatened or scared of something that I can't handle. When it comes to crushes or feelings for another, I am very shy and I stutter a lot.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - I am always in Wonderlands Woods, hunting for my next meal. Whenever darkness comes by, I hide and cower in the trees but I observe when other come across. Some fight and win, but others cower and die. I smile a lot to show that I'm intrigued by something or someone familiar. Even though I smile, it's not a real smile. My real smile is warm and loving while my regular smile is creepy and cold hearted. I observe while hiding and when I want to play, I whisper and vanish to another spot and drive the person crazy. What a thrill it is. Especially this girl named Alice, although something in me doesn't want to keep toying her in a harsh manner. I would actually feel guilty while toying with her. I absolutely hate it when someone calls my real name. It's Chess, Chesh or Cheshire Cat

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Alice
✔ Sweets
✔ Protecting what I love
✔ Having fun

✗ someone pulling my ears and tail
✗ unable to help
✗ Some one calling me by my real name
✗ The Red Queen

► Don't || Take || Them || Away - - - Poison needles

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Zodiacal Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:18 pm
▁▂▃▄▅Dormouse

User Image
Bewitched// Blood On The Dance Floor

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Kana || Moon || Yoshio

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Ninteen

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Dormouse

► Because || I || Am - - - Kana is sneaky like a mouse. She can move without alerting anyone. She protective of the Mad Hater since she knows the Mad Hatte well. She doesnt trust Alice that much but tries to read Alice to see if she could be trusted. Kana is also really nice and caring. She tries to like everyne but se has flaws which is her being unable to trust others unless knows them well enough.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - Kana is the Dormouse, enough said. She was born form her mothr and father who wereboth Dormouse's. Kana was able to become friends with the Mad Hatter when she was younger. She was always seen about the Mad Hatter when she was young. She never left the Mad hatter's side unles it was time to go home. When Kana turned 10 years old her parents passed away. She doesnt know how only that theygot sick and passed away. She never saw her parents bodies though which made her try to figure out why. Kana soon figured ot about the Red Queen and her plans for Wonderland. She already disliked the Red Queen and her plans to chnge Wonderland made her dislike the Queen more. Kana always wondred why they had a Queen anyways.

When Kana turned 19 she was still really close to the Hatter and March Hare but hardly the Cheshire Cat or Alice. She does get along with Cheshire but not so well. She still is trying to find out about her parents and why they have a Quen of Wondrland. The Red Quee made the changes she wanted and Kana ates them already. Sheis trying to makeWorland go back together and sh figured they might need Aice for that to happen.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Mad Hatter
✔ Wonderland
✔ Sweets and Tea Parties
✔ Alice

✗ Red Queen
✗ The Changes to Wonderland
✗ Sour things
✗ Being Alone

► Don't || Take || Them || Away - - - Kana has a sword that she got from her father and she keep it strapped to her back at all times. She also has a ribbon inher hair thts tied with slits for her ears that she got from her mother. She never takes that off either.

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Bravery-Homunculus

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:42 am
▁▂▃▄▅The Queen of Hearts

User Image
Take Me Away

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Allison || Night || Heart

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 21

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Queen of Hearts

► Because || I || Am - - - Allison tends to act rash. She ismean and cold hearted n the outside. She doesnt listen to reason and alwas follows what her mind tels her. She is called the 'Queen of Hell' because o her temper and rash decisions. She alwysnever listens to anyones side of a story ad always killed tem because they did something wrong. On he insie Allision is a calm and collected kind of girl. Shenever shows it to people but to only thoses she trusts. When she is on the throne dont judge her by her looks be afraid because she acts like a different person.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - Allison was bron from the previous Queen. When he was little she would sneak out of the castle and wear dffernet clothes so none of the other people who hates her mother would knew shewoudbe the next Queen. She was always running to play with the Wonelanders. She always had fun until her Mother found out and locked her in her room. Everyday that Allison was loked in her roomshe woul look out the window to what lives beyond the wall an hoped she would be able to play wih them again. Tha chance never came.

Allisons mothe soondeid of a illness and Allison was crowned Queen t the age of 18. She actedlike her Mother on the outside but was saddened at hw she treated the people she played with as someone else. Everyday after Allison retired for the night she would sit on th step next to her winow and stare outside. She wated so badly to go out an play butknew it is un-queenly and never did it. She soonstarted to hear the nickname she was given and ocked her emotions awayso that she could be whatthey call her but then un-lock them when no one was around. She hated her life as the Queen but she kept it. She will always be te Queen until she has a kid of her own to take over.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Her Castle
✔ The Jabberwocky
✔ Red Roses
✔ Singing and outside

✗ Lies
✗ Disrespect
✗ White Roses
✗ Not being her real self

► Don't || Take || Them || Away - - - Allison wears her crown at all times. She hadly ever goes anywhere without it. She also has her staff and a sword with a red hilt with her. She has her word for protection measures.

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Bravery-Homunclus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:02 pm
▁▂▃▄▅B a n d e r s n a t c h

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Scorpio || Zenas || Bandit

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Male

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Bandersnatch

► Because || I || Am - - - Personality. At least a paragraph.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - Biography. At least a paragraph.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Like
✔ Like
✔ Like
✔ Like

✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike

► Don't || Take || Them || Away - - - Claws

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:41 pm
▁▂▃▄▅M a d H a t t e r

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Matryoshka

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Stella || Anne || Tonks

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 19

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - female

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -The Mad Hatter

► Because || I || Am - - - Stella is a bit off her rocker, and loves to throw tea parties. She didn't earn the name "Mad Hatter" for nothing, after all. Some people may think she is too crazy to have a logical thought, but she is actually very smart and can be very serious at times. Stella is kind to those she likes, or are on the side of Alice, but if you get on her bad side, she's almost as cruel as the Queen of Hearts.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - Stella wasn't always this mad. She used to have a normal life, with a normal family. Her family were killed by the Queen of Hearts when she was very young, and the loneliness and solitude drove her to insanity. She has hated the QUeen if Hearts since, and wants to be the one to kill her. But she knows that is Alice's duty, not her own, and has come to understand this. She is very close with Alice, and she protects her at times, like a sister. She also thinks of the dormouse as a sister.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ tea parties
✔ Alice
✔ The dormouse
✔ rabbits and mice

✗ The Queen of Hearts
✗ people who are cruel with our reason
✗ people who call her mad, even though she knows she is
✗ cats and dogs

► Don't || Take || Them || Away - - - Stella is always wearing her hat, unless, by chance, it is taken away. She also carries a sword with her at all times, just in case she needs to fight off a monster or two. She also has supplies to make hats, as she IS a hatter.

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Aqua of Land of Departure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:44 pm
▁▂▃▄▅M a r c h H a r e

User Image
Stand In the Rain

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Charlotte || Shizzuki || Thorn

► For || You || I'd || Change - - - March Hare

► Because || I || Am - - - Charlotte is the type of girl of doesn't speak much, but her actions mean a lot. She expresses her feelings in actions and not words. She lets people speak her answers for her. She is the type of person who doesn't asks too many questions or none at all. She seeks out her answers by herself. Which takes us to how big of a curious person Charlotte is. She's a very curious girl, although she knows when to stop snooping around and just leave it as it is. She's pretty fast and flexible, great at gymnastics too. Also she developed a habit of sucking on her finger and sometimes biting on her fingernail.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - Charlotte grew up with no parents, nor relatives whatsoever. Growing up in the shadow of the White Rabbit, Charlotte tried to be different from the White Rabbit. She acted different from him and wore the different clothes. When in the presence of the White Rabbit, Charlotte tries to hide away from him. Although its not like she hated or be jealous of the White Rabbit, they had different roles in Wonderland, each special of their own. But she still didn't feel comfortable being around the White Rabbit. With the things going on in Wonderland, Charlotte's life never changes. Most people in Wonderland dislikes the Queen of Hearts, but if you asks Charlotte's opinion of her, Charlotte doesn't care. If anything, Charlotte feels sorry for the Queen of Hearts, for some reason why.

She stays close with her friend the Mad Hatter, and her other friend the Dormouse, she gets along with almost everybody since she isn't the one to judge. The Cheshire Cat? Yes, he's kinda creepy, and the other inhabitants of Wonderland? Everyone's the same. Because everyone loves Tea. So to speak, it seems the Queen of Hearts may have a passion for tea as well. Sometimes Charlotte wonders why was she born to be the March Hare, and what is its true role? To have tea everyday? No, that can't be. But, Charlotte doesn't care. She doesn't questions. She's the March Hare and that's that. The truth behind her parent's death? She doesn't care.

Charlotte just goes with the flow. And when the time comes, where her questions are to be answered, that is where Charlotte will decide if she wants to know the truth for herself, or bring it to the grave.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Tea Parties with little dainty Snacks
✔ Flowers
✔ Lullabies and Music
✔ Soft, Fluffy, Cuddly looking stuff

✗ Bloodshed
✗ Hatred
✗ Getting Dirty
✗ Rejection and Deception

► Don't || Take || Them || Away - - - Throwing Daggers and a dainty Sycthe.

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -I_LostLivedLoved

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:36 pm
▁▂▃▄▅The White King of Diamonds

User Image
Heavy in Your Arms

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Araam || Astale || Damonia

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 22

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Male

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -The White King of Diamonds

► Because || I || Am - - - Araam appears to be cheerful and very carefree. It is just a false persona he hides behind. He feels very lonely and trapped within his position, and adding in the fact he has to stand against his old childhood friend and the object of his affections, the Red Queen, he is understanably depressed.

► Don't || Make || Me || Cut || Off || That || Nose - - - Araam was the first born child of the former White King and Queen, which made him the true heir. His parents were ridiculously oblivious to the Red Queens murderous tendencies, and often had tea with her. It was during these times that Araam would play with Allison, often sneaking out with her to play with the commoners of Wonderland. They were best friends, though Araam had always wanted to be more, but wasn't willing to act on his feelings. Even after Allison was locked in her room, he continued spending time with her by sneaking into her chambers.

Unlike his parents, he was well aware of what the Red Queen was doing though said nothing out of love for Allison, who clearly adored her mother. After she ascended the throne following her mother's death, Araam could no longer be near her, for associating with her would not sit well with his subjects who were already not happy with the way his parents had not taken notice of the former Red Queen's actions. When he was nineteen, his parents decided to retire and handed the crown over to him. Since then, he's tried keeping neutral towards his old friend and maintained isolation from the rest of Wonderland.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Allison Heart
✔ Fencing
✔ Magic
✔ Hunting

✗ Being unable to see his old friend
✗ Hot weather
✗ Dishonesty (although he knows that sometimes it is necessary)
✗ Cowardice

► Don't || Take || Them || Away - - - Since he does not wear his crown outside of the palace, he usually just wears his royal robes to distinguish himself, and always carries his enchanted staff and sword. He is often accompanied by his King's Guard, which consists of fourteen of the best knights.

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -La Reine Rose Noire

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games