Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Moving to a new Forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:40 pm
Greetings and salutations members all!
This is the creator of Byako Jasae Bushae here to happily inform you that we have moved the RPing aspect of Byako to a new forum.
Specifically a forum off of Gaia which offers us much more creative freedom to work with in the city of Byako.

I am on one knee asking you to take the plunge, to join us in a new chapter of Byako. To join this new forum so that you too may be a part of the continued Byako Experience.
Think of the great fun that there is to be had in Byako and consider the great impact your grand creativness will have upon things. The epic you yourself shall create in Byako.

Come, join us and enjoy yourself in Byako.
Click here for the new Forum http://z15.invisionfree.com/Byako_City/

In regards to this, our great Gaia forum which supported us for many years and helped Byako to grow I shall leave it as is for a time and perhaps one day in the future we shall do something with it.
But for now, it shall remain as a testement to the grand times we all had here in the past.

Thank you all for being a part of Byako and I dearly wish that you will continue to take part in the latest step in Byako's greatness!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:22 pm
Join Join Join!! It is easy to join! And does not take much time biggrin  

angelic snow angel

Angelic Warrior

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out