Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Past Loves Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Soviet Union

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:30 pm
RolePlay  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXKiiro No HoshiXXXXXXXXXX
"And you never would have thought in the end/ How amazing it feels just to live again/ It's a feeling that you cannot miss/ And it burns a hole/ Through everyone that feels it" ~The Used

║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│║█║█▌║▌█│║ >>> My ρяσғιℓє

D.O.B >>> May 8, 1928

AGE >>> Nineteen

GENDER >>> Male

HEIGHT >>> 5'10"

WEIGHT >>> 90 lbs

ROLE >>> The Jewish Prisoner

ATTRACTED TO >>> Both Men and Women

║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│║█║█▌║▌█│║ >>> My Bσσк

PERSONALITY >>> I am a very shy person, but I am fiercly strong because of what I have seen. My only fears are fire and speaking.

BIOGRAPHY >>> I was born in Italy, but my family soon moved to Germany, what a regret that was. Hitler was determined to demolish all Jews, if only we had known. We were taken to a camp, and I was immediately seperated from my mother and older sister forever. I endured as much as possible with my father and little brother, but after two years of living hell, my body failed shortly after my mind. I ran, I rebelled, but alas, I was too malnourished to win a fight with a bullet wound. My father had died two months before I, and my brother sat by my side, tears in eyes, while I passed.
But I live again, in a time that I am not familiar with, and I can't help but wonder, 'why am I alive?'

║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│║█║█▌║▌█│║ >>> My єxƚяα

MUSIC >>> The Ripper ~ The Used
Lies ~ Evanescence

CRUSH >>> None

EXTRA >>> I am a master at violin, and have a barcode engraved in my left wrist.

xxxxxxxxxxTaishoSei8Deathxxxxxxxxxx

The Soviet Union

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100

The Soviet Union

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:34 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXX Nicolette Renee TrekXXXXXXXXXX
The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage.

D.O.B >>> August 3rd, 1329

AGE >>> Twenty

GENDER >>> Female

HEIGHT >>> 5' 6"

WEIGHT >>> 120 lbs

ROLE >>> Middle Ages English

ATTRACTED TO >>> Men

PERSONALITY >>> A very calm, sweet, and quiet girl. What can I say? I'm not a loud mouth, I don't get into peoples way, and I'm just very motherly. I don't like being told what to do, but I hate confrontation so I won't do anything. I'm a hopeless romantic and can end up being a little flirty.

BIOGRAPHY >>> I'm the third daughter of six. My father was a bit of a man whore and well no one seemed to care. It was the woman's fault for sleeping with the drunk. We hardly had a mother around to take care of us and I was the oldest girl so I took it upon myself to be the mother for the others. My father was of noble birth, but alas no one wanted him. So we were all stuck in this lovely huge home, but one where no one really cared for us. My last few years were hard. It was the start of the black death. My youngest sister died before anyone. It slowly started picky away at our staff. My oldest brother and myself got sick around the same time. Even though I was sick I still tried to continue on with how things were. Me taking care of everyone else. One night I felt my life slowly draining away. I closed my eyes thinking everything was over. When I opened them, however, it was a completely different story. I wake to find myself in a strange place with strange people. I have no memory of how I got there or why I'm even there.

MUSIC >>> I am the one (High Fantasy Version)

CRUSH >>> ???

EXTRA >>> I used to sing during times of festivals or when ever her father took me to court. Some said it was the best they have ever heard.

xxxxxxxxxx Princess_Cousland xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXSerena JaquaXXXXXXXXXX
I may be a girl, but I play rough.

D.O.B >>> June 17

AGE >>> Eighteen

GENDER >>> Female

HEIGHT >>> 5'6"

WEIGHT >>> 115 lbs.

ROLE >>> The Pirate Girl

ATTRACTED TO >>> Dudes

PERSONALITY >>> Reni is a very fun loving bubbly girl. She loves to explore, meet new people, and try new things. Though she doesn't seem like the person to do so she will steal and fight you. A little danger in life is fun!

BIOGRAPHY >>> Reni grew up in France. Well, she was born there. She grew up on a ship. The Stargazer was her father's ship and her home. The sea became her best friend. She wasn't, nor were her parents, pirates until the Stargazer was caputured and taken over by a large group of them. Her mother was killed and her father thrown overboard. She was left to do the dirty work and was forced to become apart of the crew on the newly named Fallenstar (Stargazer).

When she turned twelve, she started a overthrew the captain and became the youngest, female, pirate captain. She was famous all over Europe. Wanted in every port she ever visited.

MUSIC >>> Hoist the Colours
Second Star to the Right

CRUSH >>> Umm no?

EXTRA >>> She caries a knife and a pistol on her at all times. She's very good with a sword and tends to be a slight bit shy around new people.

xxxxxxxxxxTaka_tashimaruxxxxxxxxxx

The Soviet Union

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100

The Soviet Union

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXX Artur DuxXXXXXXXXXX
"Problem solving is hunting. It is savage pleasure and we are born to it."

D.O.B >>> I was born in winter. I do not know the day.

AGE >>> 20

GENDER >>> Male

HEIGHT >>> 6 foot 4 inches

WEIGHT >>> 180 pounds

ROLE >>> Celtic Male

ATTRACTED TO >>> Women

PERSONALITY >>> I am physically strong and I'm often aggressive. I refuse to back down from anyone and I'm more likely to get in a fight then talk about the situation. I do enjoy having a good time though.

BIOGRAPHY >>> I was a hunter by birth, my father and uncle often taking me hunting and fighting with them. My first fight was with a kid who lived close by. A Roman kid. I broke his noise and my father congratulated me on such a good punch. I quickly became very popular as a good hunter and with the girls in the area. Even the stuck up Roman ones. I spent many nights at the public baths with a large amount of wine, a few bodies and a lot of girls. My mother disliked that I was a brawler but she never said anything about it. As long as I wasn't killed she was happy. I had even risen up as a great warrior and have a lot of input with the leader but he hasn't been listening to me lately. The Romans have been called back to Rome. Some invasion I think and my boss decided to hire some foreign warriors. I don't trust these Saxons. Something bad is going to happen.

MUSIC >>> Requiem for a Tower

CRUSH >>> I find myself attracted to several women.

EXTRA >>> My favorite hobbies are fighting and hunting.

xxxxxxxxxx FatesMyBitch xxxxxxxxxx

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff