v Clicky v

User Image

^ Clicky ^

I am here to tell you all about this guild that is about to open up, a brand new Star Wars styled guild called "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic" and it is soon to open, and I mean very soon!

This guild is special in a sense that it has advanced systems designed that makes it unique among other Star Wars Guilds that have come around before this one.

SW:KOTOR holds up to 8 different classes that you can choose from! And to make things better it has up to 16 leader ranks, and 7 to 8 ranks that you can earn!

In the guild there are 3 different Jedi Classes, your Light Jedi that are of the Republic, your Gray Jedi that are of the Non Alliance, and your Sith (Dark Jedi) that are of the Empire.

Next you have the 5 non force wielding classes.

Bounty Hunters that serve only themselves and the Non Alliance, also of course whoever gives them a good enough pay. These are fierce warriors whom fight to win, knowing no such thing that is cheating, and have a large array of weapons that they spare no expense in using to defeat their opponents.

Smugglers that work only for credits from whoever hands them out to them, and they work with the Non Alliance so that they can jump from Republic to Empire as well when they see what plays for them the best. Smart and skilled fighters that use a lot of traps to help themselves win a fight, usually a cocky lot as well.

Commandos, from your average foot soldier to a warrior among warriors that hold to a large skill in combat abilities from hand to hand, and even weapons. When apart of the Republic they are warriors who do what they can, showing their renown as the greatest good of the Republic. Apart of the Non Alliance they are greatly honored and powerful, fighting for what is viewed as the greater good for their side. Apart of the Empire they are greatly feared and deadly that show no mercy to their opponents.

Spies, warriors of the shadows, invisible, silent, and can even go unnoticed to the Jedi Classes if need be. These warriors will infiltrate your compounds, walk among you without a single trace of them even being there. These fighters are proud and quickly to take action for the Republic. In the Empire they are deadly and won't think twice to attack you.

Medics, these are one of the most deadly of the deadly. They are quick to heal themselves and others, bringing you back from the brink of death and making you as good as new. Don't be fooled however, just because their job is to repair you doesn't mean they don't know how to hurt you. From the Republic, Non Alliance, and Empire, the medics are skilled in a sense that they know your vitals, they know the bodily weaknesses, and in times of battle they won't think twice about using their skills to defeat you by using their knowledge of physical weaknesses, to even using poisons and diseases to take their enemies down.

Wow, isn't that amazing! So many classes and sides that you can be on with them, it is also a great opportunity for you to try to become a leader rank as well if you think you are worthy of it, and skilled enough to take it as well. However don't think because their is an opening that you are a shoe in for it, you have to go up against others who think they are worthy and the Galactic Alliance, the guild leaders which are Crew, Vice Captains, and the Captain of the guild all will take a vote and look at your skills to see if you are worthy of it as well.

There are also some more amazing things in the guild, such as a Level and EXP system designed in the guild.

Yeah I know how some people will look at that and be confused about what this means, but let me tell you what. If you are not wanting to wait and see if you are worthy of being ranked up by your personal leader, or even the guild council, then you can take on the fun of fighting other members, doing special things, and just earn exp points and leveling up!
Leveling up can get you into the rank you are wanting to get into, which means you will unlock new powers, skills, and much more!

I can't tell you everything that this guild has to offer, but I can tell you that if you Love Star Wars, and if you Love to role play, and if you want to meet new people and experience a new way to be in a Role Play guild, then you should give this a try, plus new members that join on the first day, if you read the Flyer at the top, get 10 levels automatically, but you will need to join on the 20th and post in a special thread that will be made by myself, if you don't post there and you join on the 20th, you will not get these free 10 levels because we will not be able to keep up with it any other way than you posting in the right time.

To make sure you are reading this all and getting excited, whoever copies "For Star Wars!" and posts it in the join request link here will be accepted into the guild without need of having to use the skeleton provided from the 20th to the 22nd. I do hope you all join and have fun, but make sure you follow the guild rules, and I do understand that it will be a lot of reading, but trust me it will all be worth it and it will be all sorts of fun.

[If this guild wishes for a mutual advertisement for themselves in the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic guild please contact myself.]