The angel who fell for the demon. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:07 pm
Zero blushed brighter and turned his face to the side so Chrono wouldnt see. "why... why are you... doing all of this..." he asked still not turning to face Chrono. "are you... mocking me... because i am an angel?..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:31 pm
"look I don't know OKAY!" he huffed "I don't understand this stupid feeling okay its not my fault. just leave then if you hate it. never mind.".he got up and walked out closing the door behind him. he sighed and walked into a different room and laid in the bed.-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 pm
Zero blinked back a sudden wave of frustration and anger his eyes flashing white as he stood and walked to the door his wing folding out from his body. he slammed the door wide open and looked around looking for him. "where the hell did he go...?" more anger surged inside of him as he began searching room by room for Chrono.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:46 am
-Chrono was in a room close by his and was asleep shivering cold but asleep-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:35 pm
Zero went room by room until he came upon chronos room. He Pushed the door open his eyes glazed in a foggy white rage. He had no clue where his anger had come from he only knew it was there. He looked at chrono deciding his next move.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:34 pm
-chrono woke up and stared at him- "What do you want now?" he looked over to where he was standing.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:57 pm
Zero stood there eyes glazed foggy white before an undeniable urge came over him. Zero quickly moved forward using a blinding speed till he was next to chrono. Blushing brightly zero leaned over his face mere inches from chronos own. "...forgive me..." he leaned the rest of the way and pressed his lips to chronos.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:49 pm
-Chrono's eyes widened when Zero kissed him, but something feel over him and he found himself gently embrassing Zero closely to him, he to continued the kiss- he turned red and closed his eyes slowly.-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:58 pm
Zero's body tensed for a moment, he had not expected chrono to give in. He didnt know what he had expected, but it was not this. The blush on his cheeks deepened as he found himself laying next to Chrono, in his soft embrace. Very slowly Zero pulled away from the strange kiss his eyes still closed. "im... sorry... i...i..." Zero was at a loss for words.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:18 pm
-Chrono looked at him for a moment, then grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed. he hugged him but his mind blanked on him he didn't know what to do nor what he was doing...chrono stared at him blushing deeper red and was as stiff as a board not moving-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:30 pm
Zero blushed brighter and slowly he opened his eyes. the fog was gone and instead a touch of vulnerability haunted them now. The sudden move had left them both in shock, that much was clear. Zero bit his lip for a second and silently decided, rather than figure it out he would go with the random act some more. with a slight determination he buried his face into Chronos chest  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:39 am
_chrono snapped back into reality and hugged Zero closely, he laid down and opened his arms for Zero to lay with him- he smiled nerviously not knowing what zero was going to do next.-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:48 pm
Finally exhaustion caught up with zero as his eye lids grew heavy. He smiled softly to himself, not understanding how or why all of this had happened, not even knowing why he was smiling. He just knew he was happy here. slowly zero drifted to sleep in chronos arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:30 pm
(that doesn't give me anything to work with...)  

TheForgottenHost Renge

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 pm
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out