Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Big brother and baby sister pokemon(reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

"No way! I must be dreaming. Is that really you Lux?" Spring said happily as she goes over to him. Tulip hides as Spring comes over and looks up at her shaking some. "Oh Lux it's been so long. You look great." Spring said happily. Her brother was twice the size he was last time Lux saw him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:20 pm
Lux

User Image

"It been to long good friend." He was ahppy to see and old friend. "I want you meet my sister Tulip you can call her Tutu." He laugh at see the sight of his friend having remembered him after all this time.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:07 am
User Image

"She's so cute. She almost looks like you when you were little." Spring said as she knelt down s Tulip wouldn't be as scared. Tulip then peers out and sees Spring's smile. SHe then giggles at what she said and goes over to her and started to play with ehr. Spring laughs softly and smiles. "Come on I'm sure Buck wants to see you though I would advise not mentioning his old girlfriend. He's kind of a grump now." SHe said giggling some. SHe found it funny since Buck was always nice to those he trusted but when they mention his old girlfriend something in his kind nature snaps and the next thing you know your out with a one hit KO.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 am
Lux

User Image

Lux couldn't believe his ear's when he heard that Buck had broke up with his friendlily again "Why don't just get married and get it over with?" He said shaking his head. "You know Tulip is trying to learn how to speak she almost tried to say my name for the first time."

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:45 am
User Image

Spring smiles and said "That's wonderful. Maybe she would like to take a tour? It would be a great way for us to catch up as well." Tulip then gives Lux her begging look and tries again to speak. But once again it was only the 'L' sound.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm
Lux

User Image

Lux looks at his sister "Its ok Tutu." he sends a little eletric shock to his sister to tickle her a little and make her laugh. "Sure will go for a walk." He said to Spring.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image

Spring smiles and they srt to wk. SHe puts Tulip on her back and Tulip was giggling and having fun. She climbs onto Spring's antlers carefully and paws at the flowers on them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:52 pm
Lux

User Image

Lux was still hurting from the fight but was feeling better. They make it to Buck and Lux's see he is hitting a tree with her horns "Buck Why are you hitting that tree for?" Lux asked with a puzzled look on his face.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers