Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
>>tattered- M E M O R I E S (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━

User Image

T O - T H E - R P

━━━━━━━━━┛xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image

F I L L - I T - O U T

┏━━━━━━━━━

Profile code:
[align=center][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=COLOR1]▌→ [/color][color=COLOR2]Role Here Please[/color] [color=COLOR1]← ▌[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/align]

[align=center][img]ANIME PICTURE URL HERE[/img]
[/align]
[color=COLOR1]┏━━━━━━━━━ [i]let's scratch the[/i][/color][color=COLOR2] S U R F A C E[/color][align=center]

[color=COLOR3]「 мч иαмє ιs 」[/color]
[color=COLOR4](Name)[/color]

[color=COLOR3]「 тнєч cαℓℓ мє 」[/color]
[color=COLOR4](Nicknames, if any)[/color]

[color=COLOR3]「 ℓooк cℓosєℓч 」[/color]
[color=COLOR4](Male or Female)[/color]

[color=COLOR3]「 ιт's ιиsιɢиιғιcαит 」[/color]
[color=COLOR4](Age)[/color]

[color=COLOR3]「 ι αм иoт sнoят 」[/color]
[color=COLOR4](Height)[/color]

[color=COLOR3]「 тнє ɢяoυи∂ sнαкєs 」[/color]
[color=COLOR4](Weight)[/color]

[color=COLOR3]「 ιт's α sρєcιαℓ ∂αч 」[/color]
[color=COLOR4](Birthday)[/color]

[/align][align=right][color=COLOR1]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/color][/align]

[color=COLOR1]┏━━━━━━━━━ [i]there's more to[/i][/color] [color=COLOR2]D I S C O V E R[/color][align=center]

[color=COLOR3]「 α мєℓo∂ч 」[/color]
[url=URLHERE][color=COLOR4](Theme Song)[/color][/url]

[color=COLOR3]「 ιт's sιмρℓє 」[/color]
[color=COLOR4](Personality- at least one paragraph- 6 sentences. The more, the better.)[/color]

[color=COLOR3]「 α ραят oғ тнє ραsт 」[/color]
[color=COLOR4](Bio-two paragraphs or more. One paragraph is around 6 sentences.)[/color]

[color=COLOR3]「 αяєи'т чoυ cυяιoυs 」[/color]
[color=COLOR4](Talents, skills... extra information)[/color]

[color=COLOR3]「 тнє вєαтιиɢ нєαят 」[/color]
[color=COLOR4](Crush)[/color]

[color=COLOR3]「 мч мαsтєя 」[/color]
[color=COLOR4](Your Gaia Username)[/color]

[/align][align=right][color=COLOR1]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/color][/align]

━━━━━━━━━┛

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:48 pm
xxxxxxxxxx▌→ The Prince of Atramentum ← ▌xxxxxxxxxx

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━ let's scratch the S U R F A C E

「 мч иαмє ιs 」
Edgar Trevor Luminaire

「 тнєч cαℓℓ мє 」
Ed

「 ℓooк cℓosєℓч 」
Male

「 ιт's ιиsιɢиιғιcαит 」
Twenty

「 ι αм иoт sнoят 」
5'6"

「 тнє ɢяoυи∂ sнαкєs 」
131 lbs.

「 ιт's α sρєcιαℓ ∂αч 」
December 31st

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━ there's more to D I S C O V E R

「 α мєℓo∂ч 」
Parting Song

「 ιт's sιмρℓє 」
Edgar may look like someone who has the potential to knock off your head for disrupting him in any way, but he's as harmless as a newborn kitten. He has a lot of patience to spare, and can easily bore anyone to do practically anything. Although he may seem like a dull, uninteresting person at first, he's actually very active and cheerful if he wants to be. He loves reading, and has a lot of excess energy to spare because he's usually so inactive. Edgar usually is very forgiving (not that he ever says that out loud), but if someone manages to anger him to a breaking point, he would not let them get away with it. He's not very stubborn, and likes to lean on the rules a bit- according to him, they were meant to be broken a little bit, anyhow. Sometimes he as trouble saying or expressing his feelings or thoughts to others, and he ends up being misunderstood. Most of the time, Edgar blames himself for that, not others. He doesn't like to clarify things if he's misunderstood though.

「 α ραят oғ тнє ραsт 」
Edgar was raised in the royal castle in Atramentum, under the strict eye of his father, the king. His mother, the queen, was very fond of him, however, and occasionally eased the rules the king sets. As a young boy, Edgar was mostly shut in the cold, stony castle, getting lessons from tutors on various subjects. He wasn't too attached to his studies, however, and often sneaked off into his mother's room to read books with her. When the queen died of a disease later on, Edgar would then escape from his studies to the castle's training grounds to practice with the guards there. The guards welcomed his company, and the captain of the guards even taught Edgar the basics of swordsmanship. When the king caught wind of this, he was very angry, and threatened to lock Edgar into a tower to prevent him from going down to the training grounds. However, when the king saw his son's talent, he decided to let him practice, and even hired a trainer. The trainer was also adept in magic- something Edgar found useful later on.

Time passed by rather quickly, and soon Edgar came of age. The king of Atramentum wanted to increase his lands even more by invading the neighboring kingdoms, but he knew that he was too old to do so. So, he pinned all his hopes on Edgar, sending him off to fight in the battles, or killing foreign diplomats. Edgar wasn't too pleased by this, of course, but he knows he can't object to the king's commands. Currently, his mission was to sabotage the two Princesses' trip to Caeruleus, but he only erased their memores- he didn't kill them. At the age of eleven, while riding out in the snowfields, Edgar finds Reservoir, the future archer, buried in the snow half-dead. He manages to get her back to the castle, where she was brought up with the other guards in the castle. They often played together as kids and went together on assignments given by the king.

「 αяєи'т чoυ cυяιoυs 」
Edgar is a master swordsman, and can handle any sword of any weight, length, or balance. He prefers a one-handed, thin, and flexible sword, however. He's pretty good at cooking, but his other life skills are quite lacking. He can use spells to an extent.

「 тнє вєαтιиɢ нєαят 」
1st Princess of Viridis

「 мч мαsтєя 」
Pudding Earl

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:40 pm
xxxxxxxxxx▌→ Second Princess of Viridis ← ▌xxxxxxxxxx

User Image

「 мч иαмє ιs 」
Lillith Marie

「 тнєч cαℓℓ мє 」
Lilly

「 ℓooк cℓosєℓч 」
Female

「 ιт's ιиsιɢиιғιcαит 」
Seventeen

「 ι αм иoт sнoят 」
5'2

「 тнє ɢяoυи∂ sнαкєs 」

「 ιт's α sρєcιαℓ ∂αч 」
July 17th

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

「 α мєℓo∂ч 」
Come fly with me

「 ιт's sιмρℓє 」
Lillith is one happy individual. Some people get annoyed with her happiness, because she is simply happy all the time. She loves to laugh and make others laugh. Another great thing about Lillith is that she is very sweet, and kindhearted. If it was one thing her parents taught her it was to respect and care for everyone, until given a reason not to. Lillith might be the youngest, but she is very mature and wise for her age. She knows when no means no. She also knows when to take chances and when to avoid it. Under all that happiness and bubblyness, there is a very curious, serious, and peculiar girl. She loves to examine and learn things. Lillith knows when to be serious and when to be funny. Overall, she is just like everyone else, but maybe a little happier.

「 α ραят oғ тнє ραsт 」
Lillith and her older sister grew up in royalty. Ever since day one they were given things that cost more money then one person would make in their lifetime. When Lillith was born, her father seemed to have resentment towards her, because he so badly wanted a boy. But, her father's resentment didn't interfere with the fact that she and her sister were spoiled rotten. Well, not rotten exactly. They were taught to have manners and to repect everyone. Lillith and her sister were homeschooled their entire life.
There were many people out there that didn't like her family, and would be willing to hurt them. Despite being homeschooled, she and her sister were very educated; it seemed as if they were more educated then most others, but what do you expect, they are royalty and can afford the best teachers. Anyways, they were raised with butlers and maids, waiters and waitresses, the works. Well, minus the joker. Lillith and her family never needed a joker because, well, she was the joker.She and her family were happy together, and loved one another. They were a happy, royal, family.

「 αяєи'т чoυ cυяιoυs 」
Lillith is a ballerina, and she loves to sing. She is very good at painting and drawing, but only if it is nature.

「 тнє вєαтιиɢ нєαят 」
Prince of Caeruleus

「 мч мαsтєя 」
R A B i D P i X i E S

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:11 pm
xxxxxxxxxx▌→ The Archer ← ▌xxxxxxxxxx

User Image

「 мч иαмє ιs 」
Reservoir Shion Elentari

「 тнєч cαℓℓ мє 」
Res, or even Shion, but only if you're close friends, 'kaaay?

「 ℓooк cℓosєℓч 」
Female! You're obviously blind, aren't you?!

「 ιт's ιиsιɢиιғιcαит 」
Seventeen. How rude, to ask a lady her age!

「 ι αм иoт sнoят 」
5'3"...before you make fun of me, I am not a little girl!

「 тнє ɢяoυи∂ sнαкєs 」
95 lbs...but do I really make the ground shake? (dangerous aura)

「 ιт's α sρєcιαℓ ∂αч 」
December 25th, yeah, Christmas.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

「 α мєℓo∂ч 」
Named After You

「 ιт's sιмρℓє 」
Reservoir is a carefree and generally sweet girl. Very energetic and deadly, she's positively a bundle of light. Reservoir may complain a lot, but she's usually nice at heart. Usually. She's also well-known for her strength and violence, being an extremely accurate archer. There is a very very cold side of her (like winter ice cold) that makes Reservoir seem ver scary. At those times, she is merciless and cruel. When she is angry, it's best to keep your distance. She can go on a killing purge when she is in a rage, and often will collapse from it afterwards. Don't worry; stay on her good side, you'll only see her warm and bubbly personality.

「 α ραят oғ тнє ραsт 」
Reservoir had been originally born into the royal family of Caeruleus, but when she was only seven, she was rejected by her household and disowned by the royal family. Facing humility everywhere, Reservoir eventually ran out of the kingdom - literally. She took with her the little possessions she had and ran on foot out of the kingdom, chased by angry citizens. A disgrace, she was wandering in the winter time, freezing and starving. She collapsed, half alive. When she was found, Reservoir was almost dead.

She was found by the royal family of Atramentum, and they took her in. She quickly befriended Edgar, admiring his skill with a sword. Reservoir grew up under the training of the most expert bowmen, and soon she had shot to the top rank. She became the kingdom's best assasin. Reservoir was then told to go with Edgar and capture the two princesses. Obviously, Reservoir is very happy to get to spend more time with her friend, but...?

「 αяєи'т чoυ cυяιoυs 」
Well, she's obviously good with bow and arrows. Reservoir also really likes the piano, and she can play pretty well. She also shares very similiar traits to her brother...

「 тнє вєαтιиɢ нєαят 」
Huuuuuh? How could you ask that? ...Well, if you're dying to know, I, the kind Mistress Reservoir, will tell you! I have no interest in anyone whatsoever! (What a liaaaaar!)

「 мч мαsтєя 」
Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 pm
xxxxxxxxxx▌→ Prince of Caeruleus ← ▌xxxxxxxxxx

User Image

「 мч иαмє ιs 」
Shion Devin Elentari

「 тнєч cαℓℓ мє 」
Shion, or Dev if you're a close friend~

「 ℓooк cℓosєℓч 」
Male

「 ιт's ιиsιɢиιғιcαит 」
Seventeen, even if I don't look like it.

「 ι αм иoт sнoят 」
5'3"...and I am NOT short!

「 тнє ɢяoυи∂ sнαкєs 」
95 lbs...do I really make the ground shake?!

「 ιт's α sρєcιαℓ ∂αч 」
December 25th...yeah, the holidays.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

「 α мєℓo∂ч 」
Pink Rose

「 ιт's sιмρℓє 」
Shion is always sweet and polite, very well-mannered. But in reality, he's a little devil, very mischevious and a good liar. At court, he puts up a sweet and innocent act, and the servants just love his sweet side. In fact, Shion is very carefree and not so rule-abiding as thought of. His manners are an act he keeps up each day, but watch your back when he's around at the same time. He loves to tease others. The heart of the court, Shion is very popular now among the kingdom, seen as the sweet and caring prince of Caeruleus. Yeah right...he's just not as serious as you think he is. He's too carefree, energetic, and friendly for a king. And be warned; he can be quite a demon, very cold and ruthless.

「 α ραят oғ тнє ραsт 」
Shion was born into the royal family of Caeruleus, as the legitimate heir to the throne. He had a great childhood with his twin sister, but when they were seven, shee was disowned by the family for unknown reasons. Shion never saw her after that. He grew up under the warmth of his father and mother. They liked their popular and talented son, seeing he got along with the others of the court vey well. Proceeding...

Even among the nobles, Shion as very well-liked, basking in the sunlight of everyone's praise. When his father began to age more and more, he worried that something bad would happen. And something did. He was supposed to select a bride from one of the two princesses sent, but it seems something happened along the way. Just trying to keep everything under control is bad enough.

「 αяєи'т чoυ cυяιoυs 」
Shion is a good enough with a sword, but not an exact expert. He loves piano ver much, and can play quite well. He shares many traits with his sister...For example, they both are excellent horseriders.

「 тнє вєαтιиɢ нєαят 」
Hmmm? Well...that girl looks cute over there...that one too...what do you mean, I am an idiot?!

「 мч мαsтєя 」
Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:14 pm
xxxxxxxxxx▌→ 1S T - P R I N C E S S - O F - V I R I D I S ← ▌xxxxxxxxxx

User Image

「 мч иαмє ιs 」
Riini Marie

「 тнєч cαℓℓ мє 」
Rii

「 ℓooк cℓosєℓч 」
Female

「 ιт's ιиsιɢиιғιcαит 」
Eighteen

「 ι αм иoт sнoят 」
5'8"

「 тнє ɢяoυи∂ sнαкєs 」
118 lbs

「 ιт's α sρєcιαℓ ∂αч 」
December 12th

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

「 α мєℓo∂ч 」
River Flows in You

「 ιт's sιмρℓє 」
Riini is a very Calm and Composed Girl. She is very elegant and a lovely lady. Her mind is very mature for her age, and she tends to over think everything. Riini is the one who attends the meetings about the issues at hand and actually listens, unlike her sister. Riini is very protective of her younger sister, and stands up for her belief's. She fall's in love easily, and tends to get swooned by many, many boy's; But she can't help it, she just feels so good when she has a feeling of love in her heart. Her happiness is overwhelming, and she always has to be by someone at all times. Riini is always looking to give,give,give; even though she has her own issues to tend to.

「 α ραят oғ тнє ραsт 」
Riini started exceeding with flying colors in her academic's the moment she first picked up a book. Her mind was very mature at a young age,and she found serenity in her book's. She looked forward to learning every day and working with her private tutor in the library.Riini was always looking after her sister whenever she wasn't studying, and helped her with her work. Her sister was her number one priority. The two had a very big bond between them, and were practically insuperable. The only difference between them was there hair color, which were oddly different.

Riini grew up to be a very elegant and a proper young lady. Her etiquette was miraculous, and she knew exactly how to work with getting allies. Riini watched as her younger sister grow up, which made her a little sad from all the memories she had from watching her little sister. Riini was heading out for Caeruleus with her sister, as father ordered; when They ran into some, diffficulties..

「 αяєи'т чoυ cυяιoυs 」
Riini is very good with a sword, and is an amazing artist.

「 тнє вєαтιиɢ нєαят 」
The Prince of Atrementum

「 мч мαsтєя 」
Poetic Pockii

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:32 pm
xxxxxxxxxx▌→ The Knight ← ▌xxxxxxxxxx

User Image

「 мч иαмє ιs 」
Will Xerxes Revere

「 тнєч cαℓℓ мє 」
Just Will!

「 ℓooк cℓosєℓч 」
Male

「 ιт's ιиsιɢиιғιcαит 」
Nineteen

「 ι αм иoт sнoят 」
5'5"

「 тнє ɢяoυи∂ sнαкєs 」
140 lbs

「 ιт's α sρєcιαℓ ∂αч 」
November 20th

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

「 α мєℓo∂ч 」
Will

「 ιт's sιмρℓє 」
Will is not your average knight- at all. In fact, sometimes, people in the court of Caeruleum say that he doesn't act like one at all. He's a bit on the crazy side, and sometimes doesn't pay attention to the matter at hand. If he does pay attention, then he seems to be taking the problem in a childish way, not at all serious or concerned. However, Will is using this all as an act- he observes everything, and misses nearly nothing. He's very loyal to the Prince of Caeruleum, and will defend him from any harm at any cost. Besides being a very good swordsman and (for the most part) a gentleman, Will is also a joker. He's always making weird jokes that nobody gets, and pointing out strange occurrences, like how he and the prince look very alike.

「 α ραят oғ тнє ραsт 」
Will was raised in the castle barracks with other children training to be soldiers in the army, or guards for the castle. His parents died when he was around three, so he doesn't remember much about then, other than the fact that they existed and must have looked something like him. At an early age, Will showed great talent for the sword, and was allowed to train as a knight. All of his swordsmanship trainers hated him, mostly for not paying attention during instruction ("Stop eating candy and practice!"). Will eventually learned enough, however, and was knighted at the age of sixteen.

From his knighthood on, Will spent time with the Prince of Caeruleus, mostly as a bodyguard. Although officially, Will was only a bodyguard, the two of them were friends as well. Will seems to know something about Shion's... ability to be a great liar, although he usually keeps his mouth shut about it. He doesn't rummage through the royal family's business, and is just there to give advice or to converse with the prince if he needs to talk to someone.

「 αяєи'т чoυ cυяιoυs 」
Will is a master swordsman and horseman (though he usually doesn't ride horses often). He likes eating candy a little too much, and often calls Shion his brother ("See, we look alike!").

「 тнє вєαтιиɢ нєαят 」
2nd Princess of Viridis

「 мч мαsтєя 」
Pudding Earl

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers