Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
So like, wtf Gaia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So...blah?
  Yeah, you need help.
  Fight The Power!
  Free Gold~ ((Me: Not For long ._. ))
View Results

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:01 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

I know right I spent 500k one 2 waist up shots for me with ichigo >////>
I think ever since the bootygrab site was opened gaia really infalted I really want the OMG hat and its 24 mill and I think, I'm also a arist but my coloring sucks!

I REALLY hate this site now I really want my dream avatar done but I can;t now cause they made bootygrab harder to find and now they made zOMG harder!

But I like you're idea about having the MP prices set at 10 mill as the limit there should be a petition for it

thing is they wont do it now the few gaia employees feed off the money we give them you would think they make enough off of advertisements but no so the more hopeless the price seems the more money irl they know desperate people spend. Like there are some adorable ears for a kitty outfit i have but its 24 mil as well Jet star kitten.

SO yeah mainly it so we spend loads of money so they can keep making a profit...

idk kind of annoys me really.... i know its their job and they have to get paid but they should make plenty off of the 20billion advertisements they have posted >.>

But yeah they just want everyone to be able to buy gaia cash so they make a good profit granted i know they need some profit to stay open but still....

I don't want to use gaia cash.

Also I think 50k for a decent drawing is fine but when you pay 1 Mil for a drawing psh.... one guy had that for the going rate for full body drawings

I do that for 50k >.>

The most expesive I ever gave out art is 20k but my shop failed within 2 weeks becuase of my horrible coloring

I seen one chick chage over 3 mill for art

And Jet kitten star is cute but expesive it jsut sucks i have no idea how to get gold now x,x  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:05 pm
Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

The most expesive I ever gave out art is 20k but my shop failed within 2 weeks becuase of my horrible coloring

And Jet kitten star is cute but expesive it jsut sucks i have no idea how to get gold now x,x

Hmm well i found when i gave up on finding it it found me XD I do a free art shop and occasionally when i don't expect it I get tips here and there ^^

its in my siggy.

But I also do commissions for money

Sad Demon I did that one for 45k ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Zuri-kai
I agree with Nala, we do have a voice, but it just takes about 90% of the community speaking together and taking action in order to get something done about the problems, and I don't believe the Gaia community is capable of organizing like that anymore. It's too full of douche bags and n00b preteens who send Gaia their weekly allowance so they can brag about having the latest pixels. XP

And this new and ridiculously huge gap between donators and nons in Zomg is absurd. I'm actually gonna go say something about it on the feedback right now, and encourage people to join me. LET US BE HEARD!!!

When you find it post a link please. at the least this guild can use its voice and be heard.

Here's the thread where I've been saying my peace. :3
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/zomg-gold-curve-potion-oh-wait/t.73400723_23/?_gaia_t_=4896&mygntcid=2205531#23  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

Hmm well i found when i gave up on finding it it found me XD I do a free art shop and occasionally when i don't expect it I get tips here and there ^^

its in my siggy.

But I also do commissions for money

Sad Demon I did that one for 45k ^^

Wow thats awesome! my da da I couldnt up load any of my art so I couldn;t do any commissions right now cuase i cant scan my art DX  

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:52 pm
your getting off subject people....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:14 am
Yeah, any game that sells power is not worth playing. There are some games that have cash shops just for cosmetics or different gameplay styles. Get Amped 2 has their system to where everything is perfectly balanced, and a lot of the non-cash shop items are very OP. Plus, theres a skin customization system to where you don't have to pay a ridiculous amount of money to look good. emo  

Vrtx

Ruthless Consumer

6,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:15 am
I really hate the two NPCs who run the cash shop...
There's just something about the two of them I don't like...
Maybe it's the generic "we are stars but we turned into people" thing I don't like...
Agreed. Cash Shop is bad...
I wish I knew old Gaia. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:45 am
Then all the other things jack up in prices Like art... I'm sorry but 1 mil for a full body please >.> but people try to sell art at a higher rate so that they get an equivalent "Worth" out of the time they put into it.... either way prices will always stay high with those items that there are few of and this won't help inflation because people hate to see things go up in price so much >.> I know i do.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:11 pm
And the great rig items. I try the rigs when they come out, but I always end up failing early and get one of the crap items from it where as others get to the final and get the best ones.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff