Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[Open] Harriet's Plot Thread. (Last updated 7/22/11)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:11 am
User Image
~ About Harriet. ~

Name: Harriet Reynolds
Nicknames: Rosy-Lee or Rosy – Which she responds to better than Harriet however she'll usually introduce herself for the first time as Harriet after which she generally forgets and will often look at someone addressing her as Harriet in a rather strange manner and correct them with Rosy.
Faction/Race: Reaper/Druid.

Personality: In a nutshell
Eccentric. // Generally with a lot of eccentric's she looks outside of the box and often to an onlooker will seem as though she looks and tackles every task and exercise backwards though this works well for Harriet.
Intelligent. // Very much so, to the point she hates being around others as she feels they stunt her growth and drag her down or simply frustrate her.
Creative. // An element of her personality born from her eccentricity and also marred with her natural ability as a Druid, she loves creating new potions and poisons and on the sideline she loves cooking new recipes.
Opinionated. // She is terribly stubborn and if an opinion is contrary to her own the only way to change/alter her mind is to show it to her, physically in a book.
Impatient. // She hates explaining herself, tolerant at first in hopes of finding someone she can have a good debate with or a challenging game of chess however ask her to explain something more than twice she'll grow increasingly angry.

Contrary to her anti-social behaviour and her own words, deep down truly she loves company; she likes the interaction and the challenge of trying to understand a puzzle and what's more puzzling than the mind?

Likes: Tea! Ginger biscuits, Baking, Reading, Chess, Folk music.
Dislikes: Chatter/Gossip.

Harriet's Journal.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:32 am
~ Roleplay/Plots. ~

I generally prefer guild based RP however I am happy to RP via AIM. I readily welcome any form of communication be that Pms, post here in this thread or over AIM (AIM: Junglerunner7 cool

Desired Plots:

Harriet needs any form of interaction at present. She's a new student so throw whatever you will her way.

Close friends: This'll take a lot of work and a great deal of tolerance believe me. She's a rewarding friend to have however. I'd love one or two people for this, someone that'll enjoy engaging her in debates, having a quite deliberating game of chess or simply a cup of tea every now and again. Harriet is at first quite hard to get one with so I'd like someone willing to put the time in to truly befriend her. (Think of Wilson from 'House', someone that can tolerate a lot of snide or sarcastic comments)

Friends in general: Generally I'd like a few friends for Harriet, she's not socially adept however she likes a little interaction now and again. Students will need to be able to forgive her for her eccentricity and often rude/offensive mannerisms and remark (she doesn't mean them, honest).

junglerunner

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:33 am
Open:

I will add more plot ideas later on so keep an eye out.

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games