Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 pm
Xilo The Odd
[Kegan]
Mexico is part of the Americas, Xilo.
NO IT IS NOT!

their money is worth almost less than japanese yen, they kidnap toursists and american workers for large sums of money they behead cops and leave it on the precincts doorstep and NOT get caught anytime soon.

you watch Man on Fire with Denzel Washington and you tell ME mexico is apart of america. cause i refuse to let them be.
Either you don't know what a continent is, or you're yankin' my chain reeeeal hard. hmmmmmmm

HMMMMMM :I  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 pm
[Kegan]
Xilo The Odd
[Kegan]
NO IT IS NOT!

their money is worth almost less than japanese yen, they kidnap toursists and american workers for large sums of money they behead cops and leave it on the precincts doorstep and NOT get caught anytime soon.

you watch Man on Fire with Denzel Washington and you tell ME mexico is apart of america. cause i refuse to let them be.
Either you don't know what a continent is, or you're yankin' my chain reeeeal hard. hmmmmmmm

S'called being facetious.

I THINK.  

ecopper12

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 pm
ecopper12
[Kegan]
Xilo The Odd
[Kegan]
NO IT IS NOT!

I THINK.

REALLY? IS THAT A THING?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm
[Kegan]
ecopper12
[Kegan]
Xilo The Odd
[Kegan]
NO IT IS NOT!

I THINK.

REALLY? IS THAT A THING?

I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S A THING.

LEMME CHECK...

YEAH, IT'S TOTALLY A THING.  

ecopper12

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:01 pm
could be worse, i could just be Asstious.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff