Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
a d v e n t u r e l a n d PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Victoria Lynn Davis

Vic. Tori. seventeen female cotton candy girl i am not drunk

biography

This girl right here was born here in boring Farmingdale, NY. I was born April fourth on a rainy day but you know what they say. Right? April showers brings May flowers and it's true because I believe I was the best kid anyone could have. My parents didn't really appreciate that. Well, parent that is. My Mom has a lot of boyfriends over the course of week. Well you could say that. She likes to work at night if you know what I mean but I don't care about her really. We live in the same house but act like the other doesn't live there. She pays the rent but I really need extra money if I want food and clothing but I don't mind working. Well I didn't when I realized the only place that would take me was Adventureland.

What is a girl supposed to do if she needs money so I had no choice but to not travel this summer and work at old Adventureland. I was looking forward to traveling. I was going to go to Europe with my friends and we were going to party all night and all day but they had to go without me when I said I had to work this summer. They didn't even mind, some friends they are right? Maybe this summer working at Adventureland won't be so bad? Maybe there will be parties galore and romance and friendships. Maybe Europe should wait until I have my s**t straight..

personality

I am a very fun-loving kind of girl. I'm also a partier and I flirt a lot with boys, especially if I don't know them. I'm a bit of a trouble-maker and the kind of person that lives life to the fullest without thinking about what I'm doing. Which I think is the way to be. I like to be optimistic and funny but I'm also very laid back and a 'do-I-give-a-s**t?' kind of person, y'know? Why don't you get to know and find out?

R A B i D P i X i E S

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 pm
oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo
User Image

Sallie Joanna Romance
like what you see?

sally, jo, or joey eighteen female working water games dont let go-Miles Fischer

biography

Sallie grew up in a simple home, her mom and dad were kind to her, her brother was protective. Normal stuff for a young girl, even Junior high was normal for her, she never saw any problems except that her dad had a small drinking problem, but she ignored it. The crappy part was, her mother had noticed more than she had, and they divorced not to long into Sallies freshman year. Her brother went with her father, leaving her with her mom. This wouldn't have been so bad but, her mom was a bit of..well..she was a whore after the divorce. She started taking a lot of pills after the split, and dating a lot of guys. Skeazy guys too. Not only did it make her mother look bad, it made her look bad too. Guys at school thought she was just as easy, and girls would tease her about, making home and school awful. It made her a little iffy toward men, and she just hated being anywhere except alone. Thats how she spent most of her time too.

It was then that Sallie started to consider moving somewhere else, anywhere else, and thats when she started needing a job. Any job, except Adventureland. She had tried everything, fast food, library, coffee shops, grocery stores, walking dogs, gyms, video game stores, and nothing. She was stuck with Adventureland if she ever had a hope of raising enough money to leave. So, now she was going to be stuck in what she assumed was the hottest summer she could remember, in an old theme park running the water games for people to try and get stupid fuzzy prizes.

personality

Even Sallie would have to admit, she is a rather strange person. She would love nothing more than to have fun and good odd, but her sense of childish adventure had gone down the drain with her parents marriage. A bit cynical, her sarcasm is through the roof, but, deep down she is really a caring person. Her goal is to be a nurse, so, caring for people and trying to make them happy is her ultimate goal when she meets people, but, if you mean, she is not afraid to be a viper back at you. Though, she comes off friendly at first, and its her goal to be as nice as she can to anyone she meets, she often is harsher to males than females, given her history with shitty men, she's never even had a relationship. However, her attitude toward anyone who isn't a customer at adventureland, isn't very happy. Very nonchalant and pissy.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:03 pm
RastkoB
User Image

Victor Delrobe Hugo
extra image links

Vic Eighteen Male Janitor Skrillex -This is a shark attack

biography

To put it simply, Victor's life has been rather average. In his youth he was not so different from other children around him. He played games, pretended to be a firefighter and such. Friends where a little more difficult to come by however. He had some luck connecting with people before the age of eight or so but once he entered school things became a bit different. His one and only true friend for a while was the one he created in his own mind. This caused some concern with his parents. Although it was never seen as a issue. Like all children do he grew up and matured quicker then his peers. There was a reason for this, around the age of ten or so. A number of health issues arose, from asthma, to lung infections and all that other fun stuff. Life certainly became more difficult but with the love his parents and older sister showed him, made things easier for Victor.

His early teens where pretty similar to that of his late childhood. He really did not bother talking with many other, thus met very few people and hardly made friends. There was a few people he got close to but kept private information hidden from those around him. With time things started to look up for him. He was taken off his puffer and finally got healthy but that did not last very long. By the age of seventeen things came crashing down and he missed a year of school due to illness. He went from doctor to doctor and received some help with other matters. Something clicked in his head, causing his personality to change greatly. Given he came back a year behind his peers, he was a happy person for once. He still needed watch out for his health but that never was an issue. Soon enough he was living a normalish life which he enjoyed.

When it came for time to look for a job, he hit a stumbling block. The lack of experience made it difficult to get employed anywhere. To his missfortune he ended up accepting a position at Adventureland as a janitor. Not exactly what he had in mind. Although he does not complain to much about it. The money is needed after all.

personality

When it boils down to his interactions with others, he keeps details about him self hidden. He simply not used to sharing his inner most thoughts with people he calls friends. As to why he does this, he is not even sure. Some do get to see him in a different light but there are very few. They find out that he is more then willing to share his emotional state, what he is thinking about, among other things. Some have told him that he is too honest, thus coming off as blunt and uncaring even if it where to hurt the other person in question. Generally speaking though he appears to be rather relaxed and happy even though he has a pessimistic nature.

RastkoB

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 pm
Eva-Aisha-Luv
c:

User Image

Aria Georgie Walters
love life and dream

Riri, or just Aria Eighteen Female Karaoke Operator Hometown Glory - Adele

biography

Truthfully, Aria didn't have the best life. She was born to a pair of young parents, but she was their second child. She has an older sister named Selene who was born when their parents were sixteen. At first, the boy who was responsible for getting their mother pregnant took care of business, helping to raise their daughter and support her and her mother. Sadly, neither parent learned from their mistakes and were destined to repeat them. Two years after Selene's birth, Aria was born, and her father fled, leaving some money to help support the family... well, what he considered family: the mother, and Selene. Any care that Aria needed was not affordable. She was raised in a fatherless home, where the closest thing she had to a dad was a friend of her mother who liked to look after the kids when their mother was out. He actually did care for Aria, but Selene felt a never-ending resentment toward her younger sister. It was her fault that they no longer had a father. Because her mother had missed out on some golden years of her life, she made up for it by going out at night and drinking to her heart's desire. This led to violence at home, even when Aria was just a toddler. The only protection she could rely on was the protection from her mom's few sober friends and her own grandparents. Eventually, when Aria's mom lost it at home and threatened to abandon Aria, her mother's friends took her away and handed her over to Aria's grandparents.

Aria couldn't safely live in her mother's house anymore, so she spent her time at her grandparents' house for most, if not almost all, of her life. Selene wasn't truly safe, either, so her grandparents took her in as well. They left the kids motherless and fatherless, even though they did receive aid from the mother's friends from time to time. They became her true parents, and they raised her as a smart, talented human being. She had a knack for music, especially singing, and she did quite well in school. As she grew older, she couldn't trust anyone around her besides those she grew up trusting, because guys always had strange motives. After being taught the reason for her existence, Aria vowed not to repeat her mother's vile mistakes. The older she grew, the more responsibility she had to take on. Now that she is eighteen, she has to go out and make her own living for the summer. It's not that her guardians want her to suffer. They just want her to be responsible in the real world, quite unlike her mother.

personality

Aria, despite having a traumatizing early life, is quite sweet and kind. She is also quite selfless, for her guardians taught her not to think about herself. Typically, she is calm. She isn't quick to trust people because any wrong move can lead to a disaster. Because she has the habit of thinking before acting, she learns from her mistakes... usually. When it comes to love, she has never learned from her mistakes because she doesn't understand her mistakes.

Eva-Aisha-Luv

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image

Ethan Nicholas Cooper
Im so sexy

Ethan Eighteen Male Magician Theme Song

biography

Ethan was given everything as a child, anything he could ever want. A huge fort, all the toys and games he wanted, and any kinds of food. All that was expected of him was the proper behavior. He was to speak in an educated tone, stand and sit up straight, have appropriate manners, ect. But he was never happy. This child, never smiled or laughed. Or so everyone thought. Ethan would need a new pet every few days, they all mysteriously disappeared. In the privacy and safety of his room, he would slaughter his poor defenseless pets. Only their desperate cries for help and blood made him smile and laugh. As he got older, he stopped this unfortunate killing spree. Seeing how his parents stopped trying to make him happy with buying anything he wanted.

Ethan still hasn't smiled, and no one ever thinks he will. His parents have given up on wondering if their young lad would ever fall in love and carry on his family name. When his father lost his job, Ethan was forced to take a job to finally get what he wanted. To move to Europe and commit the words most unsolvable murder. He wanted a job that would truly amuse him, something where he could bring others pain. But the only place that would hire him was Adventure Land. He would just have to make do...

personality

Ethan NEVER smiles unless there is blood around or someone is in extreme pain. Though, he's never quite been in love before, might that make him smile? Highly doubted. He is quiet, but blunt and truthful when he speaks. He is mysterious, crazy, brilliant, a bit of an a*****e, a little cocky, and very sarcastic. But deep down he is a heart-felt, sweet, and charming guy. If you live long enough to see that side...

bloodylilrose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 am
Reku1495
c:

User Image

Lorna May Douglas

Lorna, 'Red' Eighteen Female Technician Animal - Kat DeLuna

biography

Lorna's parents had the potential to be great. They were young, granted, but in love, and caring. When her mother became pregnant with her, they were thrilled. But, as the day rolled around, the birth went wrong. She wasn't strong enough. Her mother kept bleeding, even after the baby was born. Two hours later, she died. Her husband was left with a newborn baby to raise, and a newly formed depression in his heart.

Things never got better. Heartbroken, her father turned to alcohol. If it wasn't for Lorna's neighbor, a kind middle-aged woman, she wouldn't have made it to age seven (the grandparents were never around because of either their disagreence with the couple's marriage, or the blame for the mother's death). By the time she reached ten years of age, Lorna had learned what needed to be done. She could cook, to an extent, and she knew how avoid her father when he was awake and drunk. For the most part. But, as every child wants attention, she never found any from him. And eventually, their neighbor moved, leaving Lorna alone. Perhaps he'd snap out of it if she caused a bit of rukus? But no. No matter what she did, he never turned to even look at her.

By fifteen, her sadness at his lack of fathering turned to anger. She starated to take it out on other people, picking fights, stealing, and more often than not, rigging cars and taking them for joy-rides. She'd been arrested several times before, but still, nothing from her father. Before Lorna knew it, she wasa career criminal at the early age of seventeen.

One day, however, things went wrong. While high-jacking a car, got pulled over; generally, she was good at finding out if they were bait cars, but not this time. She'd slipped up, her anger at her father getting the best of her. She went to trial, and this time, since lock-up clearly didn't seem to be working, they sent her to community service. She had to work at Adventureland, the stupid theme park in town. So now she finds herself there, working as a technician, fixing the rides that always seem to break down.

personality

To say that Lorna is tough just wouldn't cut it. She's aggressive, more so than some guys. Her anger often gets the better of her, and she can run her mouth at the most inappropriate times. Her sarcasm is as sharp as a wire barb, and she couldn't care less about whether or not she hurt your precious feelings. If you get her too worked up, she'll throw a punch or two without hesitation. She's dangerous, like a wild animal.

For most of her life, she's been on her own, making her extremely independent. Even a little lonely. She's never had a true friend, someone her age she could count on or turn to when she was in need. She's not used to having to tell others what she's thinking, or talk to other people in general, unless she's yelling at them or making fun of them. It's not that she always wants to be mean. Sometimes, she just doesn't know how else to express herself.

Deep down, Lorna is protective, and even a bit motherly. Because of her lack of relationships, should she ever make any, she would be fiercely protective of them, and do anything in her power to make sure those people stayed happy and safe. She's caring, and understanding, and doggedly loyal. She just wants somebody who's stubborn enough to break through her walls and care about her.

Reku1495

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:28 pm
Tim Cr810 rp
User Image

John Belmont
extra image links

John nineteen male Games Chemisty by Semisonic

biography

John had meant to go to college this year, but being a middle class white male he found that even though his parents didn't have enough money to send him there, there were no scholarships for people like him, so he decided to find work. After applying everywhere in town he finally got a job offer from Adventureland, it wasn't his first choice... or is second... or his third, but it was the one that came through so he went to Adventureland and accepted the job.

personality

John was a good student all through high school, however he wasn't a good student because he took his studies seriously. More because he realized that teachers gave the troublemakers with good grades more slack. He aced every class he ever took and even got into extra curiculars in between school yard fights and smoking under the bleachers during gym. He does what he has to do to keep his head above water, but he only does it so he can keep the hypothetical water around his neck and still be safe.

Tim cr810 rp

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff