Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)
Dr. Singh & Timmy/T-Bone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:50 am
User Image

Dr. Singh s a naturalist whose current job is announcing the Evolving Item Report with her companion Timmy. She has spent quite some time out in the field studying the habits and growth patterns of some of Gaia's rarest creatures, to inform the Gaia populace when their pets and items are due to evolve. She was first introduced to the Gaian public in November 2007, for her first report.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timmy was Dr. Singh's assistant in announcing Evolving Items Reports. At first, he was an excitable and curious young boy who helped explain to Gaians which creatures were evolving. At one point he went though his own evolution, which was caused by being confined to a barrel filled with toxic waste. He attempted to take over Dr. Singh's body and mind, but was stopped when Labtech Gene was called to operate on Dr. Singh. After that ordeal was over he developed a dual persona that eventually became a singular persona.

He went through a rapid growth spurt, which had to be treated with drastic measures. And eventually became an adult with a whole set of new issues. His life ended when he became the thing he loved most, an Evolving Item.

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T-Bone is Timmy's evil side, and the result of an incident involving Dr. Singh placing Timmy into a toxic barrel in 2007.

Phrases

You dig?
Gotta love a woman with brains, as long as she knows her place.
They also say good things come in small packages. Remember that, ladies.
I'm not evil! Well, OK, I'm evil, but I'm an endearing kind of evil who just wants to take over the world and shroud it in the eternal pain and darkness of smooth jazz... is that so wrong, baby?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:56 am
~ * ~ Reserved ~ * ~

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:13 am
I was wondering who T-Bone was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 am
I particularly like Dr. Singh. I mean, what's wrong with stuffing small children in barrels of toxic waste? twisted I used to love seeing what new evolution Timmy went through–I wasn't terribly interested in the Timmy item, and T-bone's just..heh..

Does anyone else wish that Dr. Singh would evolve too though? EI Reports aren't as interesting (though I still love them) now that the NPC's don't evolve anymore.

wren152

Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games