Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)
Liam

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liam is the shopkeeper for Map:The Jock Strap, formerly Crate & Apparel in Aekea. He is generally depicted as an athletic womanizer whose schemes often provide comic relief. . His first appearance was at The Second Gaian Anniversary Ball in 2005.

GUN SHOW! scream scream scream scream

Liam's first manga appearance was in 'Return of Gino', in which he was on his phone, making arrangements with three girls, including Moira and Vanessa. He was also in 'Gino's Recovery', with Ian, Sasha, Moira and Vanessa. Moira and Vanessa were talking about who they were both seeing, Liam, but neither realised he was the same person.
In 'Valentine's Day '06' he asked Moira to be his valentine, offering her the Natural Coral Pendant which, at 1,343 Gold, he could not afford.

In 'We Come In... Piece?' it was revealed to Sasha, Moira and Vanessa that Liam was seeing all three of them. They rushed into the ballroom to act out their revenge, only to see him being pulled up by the beam of a Zurg spaceship. The girls pulled on the beam, causing the ship to crash. It was mentioned afterwards, in 'Return of 09' that he was 'recovering nicely but might walk a little bow-legged for a while'.

Liam was a team captain for Aekea in the Summer Festival 2k7. Later in Damian, he was in Barton Pub with Gino Gambino, where they were both kidnapped by Anna Corinne and Marie Von Helson. In 'Unveiled', he was still none-the-wiser of Vladimir Von Helson's plans, thinking his chains were part of a kinky bondage session the girls would provide. Later in 'Gun Show', he escaped death by seducing the sisters, who were so overwhelmed that they had to release him from his chains.

Liam's Quest revealed that he was still not getting along with Sasha, Moira and Vanessa, so he enlisted the help of visitors to his shop to ask other men advice about love, and later to deliver letters to the girls. His attempt failed spectacularly.

He was one of the leaders for the Gaian Rejected Olympics, which included a "Washing Liam" event. In the final manga for the Gaian Prom Event he ended up taking Natasha to the dance.

Liam's shop, Crate & Apparel, was closed in the shop remodelling of 2009. The Gaia Revenue Service (GRS) came down on all of Gaia's shops for unpaid taxes, leaving the shops to call upon users to donate to help them stay afloat. Only Liam and Ruby (who ran Gambino Hat Rack) failed to collect enough to pay off their debts. Donating to Liam got users his trademark tank top.

At the end of the event, when shops were remodelled and re-opened, Liam re-opened his shop as a sports themed store called The Jock Strap. In the fallout, all shop owners were re-drawn and most took on new attire. Liam ditched his old jersey and headband, had his hair more styled and took to wearing a yellow sweatband. His new top is an unzipped athletic coat, showing off his abdominals.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:00 am
~ * ~ Reserved ~ * ~

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:59 am
~ * ~ Reserved ~ * ~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:11 am
Lol. I have no idea how I missed Liam when I did the shop NPC's first. Oh well! Who knew his muscles had the power to take down vampire twins. O____O  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

19nateraCS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:22 pm
i like him blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:43 pm
Haha I love Liam he is just so hilariously full of himself except when it comes to Sam rofl  

burnt skittles!
Crew

Shish Kabobious
Vice Captain

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:09 pm
When I first saw him. I thought he was related to Ian. sweatdrop  
Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games