Saiyan Duelist

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm
Background story

After seeing his son win another pro-circuit turbo duel, Raditz Honshura stood with a frown upon his face. "Grr," he growled, "this is stupid, my son winning at something like this."

Then a thought came across his mind, a smirk replacing the frown. "Well, if my son can do this, then so can I. Smile while you can, my son, for when I get through to you, you will see why saiyans are meant for real fights instead of having henchmen like the ones you have."

And so, setting out for Nalith, Raditz went to see William-Tyler about getting started in this so-called child's game.

Characters involved

Raditz - played by Darkred
Will - played by me
Trunks Truesdale - played by empress dee

Rules

1. Any additional characters besides the ones here are going to try and make obstacles for Raditz completing his mission.

2. Duels conducted will be by random number generation. That number will always be 1-8000.

3. There will be a maximum of 80 Random number generations per duel.

4. The first duelist to lose their 8000 points loses the duel.

5. The random number generator is equivalent to a duelist's life points. An example will be shown next post.

6. If anyone besides the three already joined does in fact enter this RP, they must agree to be active to the very end.

7. Waiting periods per post will be one month exactly. If you do not post within that month, you will lose your spot in the RP and it will be taken over by another more active player.

8. Have fun, don't hold grudges even if you should lose a duel.

9. We start with Darkred making the first post heading to see me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:07 pm
Duel example!

Random Number generator abbreviation is RNG

Life points abbreviation is LP.

Raditz vs Will

Raditz turn 1 - RNG number 1000
Will turn 1 - RNG number 800

Will loses 200 LP, he has 7800 left.

Raditz turn 2 - RNG number is 200
Will turn 2 - RNG number is 8000

Raditz loses 7800 LP he has 200 left.

Raditz turn 3 - RNG mumber is 5
Will turn 3 - RNG number is 5

Life point scores stay the same

Raditz turn 4 RNG number is 7900
Will turn 4 RNG number is 100.

Will loses 7800 LP, Will loses the duel.  

william-tyler

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:09 pm
Raditz walks to will's house and crosses his arms "So i hear you are good at dueling"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:34 pm
Will turned as he had just set one of his youngest down for their nap. "Yeah, I'm not bad at Duel Monsters. So, you want to learn what your son has mastered finally, huh? Well, I suppose I could teach you. Its not all that difficult, but it will require skill. Duel Monsters trains your mind instead of your body. Your son can do both skills. He can use his body in a real fight, but he proves better when he's using his mind more."

Reaching into his pocket, Will pulls out a handful of coins. "These are duel point coins. I want you to take these to a shop called Kaiba Corporation cards. Its at this address."

He next pulled out a scouter chip and placed it into Raditz's scouter. "I bet you didn't even know that your scouter can hold these chips did you?"  

william-tyler

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:25 pm
Not since Dee updated my scouter a while back will... Finally my son won't be better at me at something.. time to compete with him in this as well.. hmph... i don't get why Trunks plays this childish game anyways...

Remember i am going to play this to try and outwit my son.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:29 pm
Will chuckled, then replied, "Your son is talented, there is no doubt. He duels circles around me still, and yet, he finds me one of his best opponents that he's ever faced. Now, get to the address I told you and return here within the hour. Dinner will be ready soon and I'd hate for you to be late for it."  

william-tyler

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:41 pm
Trunks had just finished preparing his duel deck and had eaten rather quickly at his home in New Domino City, the Daimon area beside where Toru and Misaki had their runner shop.

He kissed his lover Zane farewell and promised to return shortly, a victor of yet another duel. Trunks failed to mention to Zane that he was going to duel his own father in the WRGP stadium, but he did manage to tell some very important people about the duel.

He told Yusei Fudo, Crow Hogan, Jack Atlas, and Kalin Kessler. Seto Kaiba and Yugi Mutou were there too in the stands, though they never mentioned ever taking a break from their normally busy lives to watch and they were sitting very far apart from one another. Neither Yugi nor Seto knew that the other was there.

Upon arriving at the stadium, Trunks waved to the small crowd smiling like he usually did before he dueled, his saiyan tail wagging freely in the breeze.  
83. Dead threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games