Out in the middle of some forest in some random area of Gaia, there was a mother Elk. She had given birth to a baby elk who she named Carl! She was so happy to have her little baby boy, her and Carl did everything together! She taught him to walk, run, frolic around like a bunny rabbit, what foods to eat, and even swim! They were an inseparable pair.

Until one stormy night, Carl and his mommy were looking for somewhere dry to sleep. They walked and walked until the sound of thunder roared through the sky, and as it did, Carl's mother hit the ground, bullet wound to the head. Carl didn't even realize what happened until he heard a human voice yelling, "I got it! One shot to the head!" Carl was so terrified and confused he ran, tears pouring from his little Elk eyes. He stumbled upon a cave, he decided thats where he'll stay from now on.

Carl stayed in that cave for years, only leaving at the sound of a small creature so he could kill it and eat it. One morning Carl decided it was time, he emerged from the cave a new Elk, an Elk hell bent on revenge. His eyes now glowing with nothing but hatred. Carl traveled until he happened upon the small City of Barton, he seen a small shop that needed an owner, he knew it was the perfect disguise. So on that day Carl became the owner of Junk in the Trunk, but all he does is wait...he waits for the day that Hunter enters his store.

[I hope I did a good job! biggrin ]