Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Actually...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:57 am
...today, I realized that there's stuff in this world. Now I'm planning to support those who need help. So after writing some message and deleting it and then writing this which is just a summary of the one I wrote. Help me in my journey to not becoming a socialite... which I started to get annoyed by myself...... and good night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:33 am
What type of stuff?  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

xXx_Gwee_xXx

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:48 am
how can i help?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:59 am
Vagueness is vague.

What kind of 'needing help'and 'support' are you talking about?

Hitler meant well and he meant to help and support the Aryan German people. I'm thinking - and hoping - that is not the kind of help and support you mean, but clarification would be nice...

User Image  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hipstorian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:43 pm
Sweet Peasus, I think what you need are some smiley tater tots.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Ermmm... I don't know acutally.... I was feeling different when I wrote this. I think I meant that I just wanna stop acting like those socialites and become more of a down to Earth person... don't know why I had to say it acutually.... probably was feeling like I had to get it off in somewhere where I acted like one.... hope you guys can see this without me having to quote ya all :/  

Unit Blue

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:29 am
Unit Blue
Ermmm... I don't know acutally.... I was feeling different when I wrote this. I think I meant that I just wanna stop acting like those socialites and become more of a down to Earth person... don't know why I had to say it acutually.... probably was feeling like I had to get it off in somewhere where I acted like one.... hope you guys can see this without me having to quote ya all :/

User Imagex o x o x o Good morning!
The best way I can think of to start helping those that need help is to listen to their problems

That is a start :3
Socialites are talkers. I am a listener.
Helpers listen :3 User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:15 pm
Unit Blue

Oh I get you.
You want help solve others problems? Sometimes, being down to earth isn't what people need, it's the lightening up that's important. So you can avoid being a socialite if you want, but if I was feeling down and you told me a joke, I think it would be enough. 3nodding  

Hipstorian

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:58 pm
Silas Manner

AntoniaMaxima

Donut the Hobo

Thanks guys
I still don't understand why I really said that though neutral
But I did learn something that I might need right now :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 pm
um... ok  

Aquamere