Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
A Drop in the Pond Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

"Some things never change, but how boring is that?"

My given name is Clara Gwen Amora
But you can call me Clara or Clarebear (a really old nickname).
I was born on May 20th nineteen years ago.
I am clearly a girl!

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOn the inside...

Clara is a very caring and outgoing person. No matter what happens, if you're a true friend to her, she'll always be there for you. She'll help you with your problems and tend to your emotional wounds. She has no problem going up to someone in need and asking if she can lend a hand. When it comes to secrets, she'll keep take them to the grave, making her a wonderful listener. Though she may let others vent to her, she has a problem opening up and sharing her own problems. She tends to bottle up her anger and sadness.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThat was such a long time ago...

When Clara was little, she was a quiet, shy, and terrified child. Scared of almost everything. Her dad never helped her get over that. He only made it worse. Not that he beat her or harmed her in any way, but he beat her mother. The only time she could get away from the pain and screaming from her house was when she was playing with her group of friends. Though, it was rare that she'd leave her mother's side when her father wasn't home.

When she made her wish, she wasn't meaning it just for her. She wanted her whole house to be filled with love and the chaos to stop so they could all live happily and in peace. Irronicly, everything got worse. One night her father came home and had lost his job which mad him extra angry. That night things spiralled into hell. Her mother was beaten half to death and her father finally laied a hand on her. Clara ran away to the pond and made another wish. A wish that they, her mother and herself, would make it out alive and leave forever. A week later, her mother was well enough to leave. While her father was out looking for a job and the two fled the house to New York City.

That's where they've lived the rest of their lives. Clara finally opened up and her mother regained her lost freedom. Though Clara has a pure loathing for men, she wants love. It's stupid and she can't seem to figure out why she's being so stupid.

When she heard that her friend died, Clara packed her bags and whent back to Tennessee. She bought a small house and lives there. The only thing that makes her feel safe to be home is that her father is in jail and her mother is being taken care of by her sweet boyfirend. Clara can't wait to see her old friends, even if it's because of such a sad gathering.

>>>>>>>> THE INS AND OUTS OF MY LIFE <<<<<<<<

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNot shuffle but repeat : : .
Mean ~ Taylor Swift
Bleed ~ Hot Chelle Rae
Paper Moon ~ (can't member the singer) From 'Soul Eater'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy dirty little secret : : .
She really like the ninth child. And all the drama with her father is unknown to the others.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll mine : : .
>>> Strawberries
>>> Music/Singing/Dancing
>>> Drawing
>>> Helping her friends

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou can have 'em! : : .
<<< Her father
<<< Thunderstorms
<<< Sushi
<<< Birds

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOh! I almost forgot! : : .
She has a sun & Moon tramp stamp
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Taka_tashimaru

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:05 am
User Image

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."

My given name is Ayden Leonard King
But you can call me Ayden.
I was born on January 13th twenty one years ago.
I am clearly a guy!

Ayden is like any typical, young adult trying to strive in his life with big ambitions and dreams. He is one that loves to be involved in daring adventures if, in the end, he can make a great story from it. Ayden cherishes friendship and loyalty, often using the "Bros before Hoes" line to most of his guy friends after serious relationship issues. He is not one to dwell on regret too long because the future is unknown and is often very optimistic.

In the little town of Grey, Tennessee was where young Ayden found how life could truly blossom with friendship from the kids he hung out with day to day. Among their pack, Ayden had always been the one constantly getting into trouble for doing outrageous things like letting the neighbor's great dane from the backyard and trying to ride it down the street as though it was a horse. Slowly, though, he noticed his father coming how later and later, sometimes not even returning for days. His mother would yell constantly upon his father's return but all the man would ever do was walk into his office room and never come out. Even though his mother never knew, Ayden could always hear her cry at night when his father didn't come home. Looking back on it now, as an Adult, he never did forget the last time he ever saw his father because he had punched him in the jaw when the man was packing his things to leave. After that, Ayden's mother couldn't afford the house anymore and soon enough, he was giving his friends goodbye hugs with the saddest expression he couldn't hide.

Before the day he had left, Ayden had been dragged off to the well by one of his first and closest friend to make a wish. As his made his wish, he could never stop thinking about how his mother had been deprived of love, how he had gone many months not knowing what it was like to be a normal kid who went to baseball practice, and how dysfunctional his life really was. Thus, he wish, with the deepest part of his being that he would never see the day where he would become his father and would love the woman who made him feel complete every second of her life. As he became an adult, Ayden involved himself with many people and activities, making sure and trying his best to have fun with others to keep at bay how angry he was that his upbringing was so painful.

One morning, coming home from work, Ayden received a letter in the mail speaking of how his childhood friend had passed and hesitated on going for a moments notice. He was sure he would see his other childhood friends there and knew it would bring up memories that he had tried for years to suppress and forget. Though, after some talk with his mother who was now currently in the hospital, Ayden packed his luggage up and flew off to Tennessee for the funeral.

Finding Home; Saosin
Woah Is Me; Down With Webster
Evil Angel; Breaking Benjamin

Ayden is an alcoholic even though he never drinks around people. Nobody knows except for his mother.

>>> Sarcasm
>>> The beach
>>> Loud music
>>> Sleeping in
>>> Pranks

<<< Rude people
<<< Talking about the past
<<< Lobster
<<< Liars

Ayden likes to write music and plays the acoustic guitar.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FindingHome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:21 am
User Image

I may be you’re Band-Aid, but its you’re job to heal the wound

My given name is Emily Jean Walts
But you can call me Emma, Em .
I was born on June 15th twenty years ago.
I am clearly a girly !

User Image xxxUser Image xxx User Image

Emma is really hyper and she can never really hold her tongue so that makes her kind of obnoxious and annoying. However a lot of people still love her, she is very optimistic and hardly ever is seen without a goofy grin on her face. One of the bad things about being a very happy go lucky person is that it becomes your image, and soon enough Emma is afraid of being upset because that would let everyone down. Emma’s passion is cheering people up and she has never been good at helping people, she’s more of a Band-Aid that helps to cover the wound but it’s still there.

Emma grew up in this little town in Tennessee, she lived a pretty normal life up into four, her mother was in a car accident and didn’t make it. Emma’s father went crazy and began to drink heavily, he couldn’t get over her so he began to also take anti-depressants. When Emma was five her last family member over dosed. Emma was put into a local adoption center. She was seven when she was adopted, her family did love her, and she did make friends but she still had a piece missing. She wanted to be able to love someone and to be loved, so she dropped a stone into the wishing pond.
She noticed how a lot of her friends were upset so she began to act like a clown, in order to make her friends happier and it worked so she kept it up, still feeling horrible on the inside. When she was fourteen her mother got a job in California so they moved, she still had the same smile and personality there but there it became more true as she tried to forger her past. Her mother started to get sick when Emma turned eighteen, she almost died but the doctors said she had too much will to die. Her mother told her that it was her that made her want to live so badly.
Emma lived with her mother until she was twenty, then she got a call, one of her friends from Tennessee had passed away. She told her mom that she had to go and she understood. When she got there she noticed how run down the town had become, and how cheap all of the old stores were selling for, she knew that she couldn’t leave with it like this so she used the money in her bank account and bought a small house.She hopes that she can make everyone cheer up because she knows that her friend wouldn’t have wanted them all upset about this.

Escape the fate~ world around me
Mayday parade~ Miserable at best
A day to remember~ if it means a lot to you

Emma doesn’t show any signs of depression when she’s with people but she does inside.

>>> music
>>> making people happy
>>> takeing pictures
>>> accents

<<< depression
<<< spiders
<<< medication
<<< blue berries

Emma misses her mom and she worries about her almost every day
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sweetiepea123

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image

"Because I win and you lose." ~Jeff Bryan Davis

My given name is Helisev Muusika
But you can call me Heli.
I was born on Feburary 29th, Nineteen years ago.
I am clearly a Female!

Helisev is usually listening to music and trying not to engage in any conversations. She doesn't talk unless someone talks to her and what she says is usually followed by roars of laughter.

Helisev was born into a very rich family, and usually got whatever she wanted, but wasn't like any other typical "spoiled" children. She never asked anything of her parents or friends, unless she found herself needing a new song to listen to. Her parents usually didn't pay much attention to her and bought her whatever she pleased, which wasn't much. She made friends quickly, but lost them even quicker. When she was about ten, she wished that someone would love her for her, and not for her money.
On her eighteenth birthday, she moved out of her parent's house, and borrowed enough money from them, to rent a small apartment. After a week, they called her and asked where she had been, because they hadn't remembered her moving out. She kept trying to tell them what happened, but they seemed to only call to make themselves feel like better parents. She awoke on a crisp November morning and knew that something would soon change in her life.

I Want Nothing - Kerli
Hear Me Now - Hollywood Undead

I have none.

>>> Music
>>> Sleep
>>> Her "True" Friends
>>> Apples

<<< Money
<<< Her Parents
<<< Onions
<<< Monkeys

She has a pet dachshund and tattoos all over her body.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTaishoSei8Death

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image

"How happy some o'er other some can be."

My given name is Emery Benjamin Highgate
But you can call me Emery or Em if anyone can remember (or live afterward).
I was born on December 27th twenty-two years ago.
I am clearly a man!

Emery, ever since he has been little, has always been serious. He hardly ever jokes around and always does things "the right way". Though, he has acquired the wonderful aspect of sarcasm in his life and he wields it with deadly force. In other words, he is quite the a** at times. He keeps to himself, or it seems that way because people try not to set him off, which always happens because he is so prickly and stubborn...

Emery grew up in a rather wealthy environment. By wealthy...well, his mother and father owned a bank, or rather, a large chain of banks that does rather well in the state of Tennessee and other southern states; such as Texas, Alabama, and Georgia. But, he wasn't spoiled. In fact he loathed the fact that he was rich. Kids his age would always invite him to their birthdays, hoping they would get something huge and expensive from him. But he always got them something generic and kid-like. The only time he ever got someone something special was a girl named Clara. It had been a bracelett that was too big for her, but was gold and encrusted with her birth stone. Of course, he hadn't stayed when he had given it to her... After all...it was an anonymous package. His true friends were special to him however (since they never asked for anything big...except Ayden. He rode Emery's great Dane, Duke), and he usually got them something they loved. He considered his eight other friends to be his life line since other kids, jealous kids, called him name. Just because he was tall and skinny for his age...

His parents, always the loving type and always trying to "do the right thing", hardly left him alone. But...then one day they said they needed to go to a meeting out of state. It was on that day that cops came to his doorstep, told his sitter "The News", which was waylaid back to him.

His parents had died in a plane crash. All because the co-pilot, whom was flying the plane due to the pilot's potty break, was drunk and couldn't keep the plane steady for two minutes. Emery broke at that moment, and he knew that he would have to leave. His aunt contacted him, saying that in three days he would moving in with her. On that very day, his best friend grabbed him by the hand and literally dragged him to the pond to make a wish with his other friends. His only wish was to hope that someone would love him. Be it his aunt, whom he had never met, or someone in the future.

However, he wasn't loved by his aunt. She treated him like a pile of cow patties. She blamed it on the fact that he was an ungrateful spoiled child, but he knew there was a different reason. Every cent of money in his parents' name was given to him and no one else; not even his hateful aunt. Even the family business was given to him. The thing was, he couldn't touch that money until he was twenty... Those long years were dreadful. He was beaten and abused by his aunt every waking moment, and he caught no breaks between juggling a job when he was teenager, and mulling over chores. However, when he did reach the age of twenty, he was out of that house quicker than an arrow flies.

Managing the banks was a time consumer as well, and he lived inside a small apartment. The memory of his old town of Grey, Tennessee was clouded and almost lost until he received a letter that notified him that his best friend from so long ago had died....

Now he is moving back to the small town to wish his passed friend goodbye...

Easier Than This--Ra
Maybe--Sick Puppies
Last Stand--Adelitas Way
Hate My Life--Theory Of A Deadman

Emery faints at the sight of blood...

>>> Cats!
>>> Women...
>>> Children
>>> Singing

<<< Small dogs...
<<< Blood...
<<< Large crowds
<<< Blood...
<<< Rap music
<<< Blood...

There is a tattoo of a star on his hip and he loves playing the piano and acoustic guitar.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Leifka

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

“It’s silly how the world sees the heart. They say that love should be this way, but I say love is the way I want it to be”

My given name is Stanly Grant Burns
But you can call me Stan .
I was born on January 21st twenty years ago.
I am clearly a guy !

User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

Stan is what many at first think as a hyper, immature guy who doesn’t see life as seriously as he should. In reality he is a fun loving young man who sees life as a journey and tries to make sure he doesn’t mess anything up. Fun as he can seem to be, he has his moments in where he will take serious measures when needed. Not to mention that he thinks things in a logical manner to make sure that if something becomes abrupt, he knows exactly what to do.

As a kid, he seemingly got in trouble every once in a while but yet did the same things over again even after finding out the consequence. Having a good set of friends, he always had someone to play with and someone who would share his strive of adventure; unless it was way too stupid for them, he would do it on his own. Time began to get hard for his parents when he became thirteen and thus he ended up moving to Orlando, Florida to live with his mother’s family who he called “a wild bunch of Puerto Rican slash German idiots”. For the rest of his school years, he spent it there and always hoped that one day he would return to Grey, Tennessee so he could reunite with his old friends.

By the time he reached his young adult age, and that being sixteen in his mind, he went on to study psychology, which to many where shocked at his new passion of the human development process. His family began to wonder why such an odd career choice came up in Stan’s mind. He would tell them it was because he wanted to truly understand people and by truly understanding them he needed to know what went through their minds. The reality was that it was his way of better understanding women and knowing what to say and what to NEVER say in a conversation and because he actually had a hard time talking to them in the first place. Since he began college at a young age, many couldn’t take him seriously and still called him a child, though that didn’t change who he was in the inside and still strived to learn more. By the time he graduated at twenty, the memory of his past hometown came back into his presence when he received a call that a friend had passed. This tore him as it had been ages since he had seen everyone. Now he returns back to where his childhood memories still roam. Grey, Tennessee.

A Day Late – Anberlin
Replace Me – Family Force 5
Days - FLOW

He hates to admit that he likes kids movies as well as romances. Sometimes he watches them on his own to feel less awkward.

>>>Wall climbing
>>> Watching movies
>>> Writing
>>> Music
>>> Having fun

<<<Way, over the top, sarcastic people
<<< Sadness
<<< Lemons
<<< Bugs

He likes to go out and have fun with friends or even family; which to him doesn't matter the place, it's being with them that counts.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnother Strange Guy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

"Conscience is born of love"

My given name is Monroe Benjamin Fallon
But you can call me Monroe. Nothing else. .
I was born on February 14, twenty-two years ago.
I am clearly a man!

Monroe's personality seems to function through mostly depression, angst, and self-pity. He spends the majority of his time feeling sorry for himself, rather than put his "best foot forward." As far as he's concerned, he has no "best foot." After years and years of taking anti-depressants, Monroe had decided to stop and fight his depression on his own, rather that suppress it with drugs that only really worked with a side of booze. He is very aloof, and prefers to distance himself from close relationships or serious commitments. While he is not a coward, Monroe can be very hesitant to make serious decisions and is prone to panicking under stress. He is capable of feeling joy and freedom, but he would much rather wallow in his sadness and hatred toward the world.

Monroe grew up in a... well, let's say "poor environment." His parents dealt drugs to dozens of clients, and their motto was, "The customer is always right!" Sure, they lived in a decent house with decent furniture, but all of their belongings had been bought with dirty drug money. His parents were skilled at what they did; they avoided police suspicion up until Monroe's ninth birthday. It was this day that Monroe would learn what horrible monsters his parent were, and he would swear to hate them forever.

The morning started out as usual in the Fallon household. Monroe was called down for breakfast, which his mother made fresh each day, before the school bus arrived. Sure, his parents were the hardest drug dealers around, but they still loved their son. Well, Monroe came down for breakfast to find a strange man sitting at his table. Nervously, he called out for his mom. No reply. The stranger got up from the table, smiled through a thick, greasy beard, and started towards the young boy. Monroe knew what was going to happen, and he bolted up the stairs and locked himself in his room. It was no use, the stranger had followed him and kicked the door in, and proceeded to grab the small boy and force him to the ground. Monroe shut his eyes, but he could feel the clothes being ripped from his body, taking small chucks of his flesh along with them. His screams echoed through the house, waking his neighbors, who called the law. The rape lasted barely ten minutes, but it was nearly an hour before police arrived. They found Monroe, crying and unable to move, on the floor of his room, sticky from his own blood. The police took him into temporary custody for questioning about his attacker, and eventually they told him that his parents had been apprehended trying to sell cocaine behind a CVS. They informed him that it was his parents who sent that man. The stranger was initially supposed to kill him, but allowed him to live because he couldn't find it in him to kill a young boy.

That was the beginning of the downward spiral. Monroe was taken in by a friendly Lutheran family in Grey, Tennessee, but all the hugs and home-cooked meals couldn't stop the depression. By age thirteen, he had a serious nicotine addiction and started smoking 'pot' with the neighborhood delinquents. Fortunately, there was a group of eight other children who accepted Monroe, and kept him from going completely insane with depression and angst. One day, he was dragged by one of these friends to "make a wish." He didn't believe in wishes, but he threw a stone into the pond just to make his friend happy. 'I wish I could be loved unconditionally,' he thought as he threw the small rock. It shocked him, but he didn't let the idea sit in his head. The wish was soon forgotten, and Monroe sunk deeper into his pit of depression. By the age of eighteen, he had started using heroine and drinking so heavily that he spent more days passed out in an alley than awake. He had trouble holding a job, but made it into college. Eventually, his family moved from Tennessee to Wyoming, where Monroe was admitted into a rehab center to save his life. Leaving his friends was sad, but the drugs soothed the pain. After two relapses and three more rehab trips, he was clean and moved into his own apartment. Well... mostly clean. He still smoked (cigarettes), having been unable to shake his nicotine addiction, and drank alcohol, but not so much to send him back to rehab or into another relapse. He had been put on anti-depressants when he turned sixteen, but when he turned twenty-one he swore to stay away from them and fight his depression on his own, confident that he could win. Unfortunately, he'd dropped out of college until he could really get himself together. Usually, he keeps himself up rather well, but once in a while he'll fall back into his pit and have to fight his way out.

Monroe was crushed to hear that one of his friends had died, and he drove all night back to Grey, Tennessee. He didn't know if he wanted to move back permanently, but after a few days in town he ended up renting a small apartment, deciding to stay to be around his friends.

Landlocked Blues by Bright Eyes
Ambulance by Eisley
What A Surprise by Family Of The Year

Monroe's parents have tried to contact him, but he wants nothing to do with them.
Oh, and he told his friends about the rape right before he moved to Wyoming, thinking he wouldn't have to face them again.

>>> Cigarettes
>>> Alcohol
>>> Being alone
>>> Coffee

<<< The dark
<<< Strangers
<<< Interventions
<<< Drugs
<<< Anti-depressants

Monroe has his tongue pierced, but he doesn't have any tattoos (he hates them).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x Ishiyo Star

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image

If the world lets you fall, Get up and prove to them you can make it.

My given name is Anna Clarice Tornatus
But you can call me Annie .
I was born on May Twenty-fifth eighteen years ago.
I am clearly a Girl !

Annie's personality normally fluctuates between Feisty, caring and very rebellious. Her rebellious side is there constantly and never leaves her, as even with the other personality traits coming and going, she is full rebellion. It's only revenge against her parents. That's what she is after in the long run.

Annie grew up with her parents obviously. She could make you believe that her father was a lawyer and the best father in the world, doesn't drink, doesn't yell, doesn't blah blah blah. Truth about her father is that he is as cold as a winter's night in a frozen pond. He is violent and always drunk. Annie has come home before and witnessed the thing that took her mother's life away. She had a beautiful mother, and a drunk homicidal father. Her life was 'grand' right? Wrong.
A couple months after her mother was killed, her father got out of the hospital and jail he was in and won a custody case of her. She was there with her father for two weeks before his bad side remade itself. He started drinking, and came home to a daughter that resembled his wife. Annie was always cut and bruised the next morning with even more cuts and bruises. Finally something snapped after the cops came and got her father again. This time her kind mother wouldn't want to look down at her, for when her father came home and tried to touch her she took off and left him bruised and cut that time. Ever since she has been trying to ruin her father's name even more.

Three Days Grace- Lost in you
Three Days Grace- Pain

Annie relives the thoughts that went through her head as she hit her father, she hopes he dies soon.

>>> Flowers
>>> Music
>>> Knives
>>> Poetry

<<< Pain
<<< Her father
<<< Thoughts of her mother
<<< Her scars

She misses her mother more than anyone could believe. She scream wishes her father was dead instead of her mother.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Shabatha

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff