Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Let me help you through your addiction... [profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:50 am
User Image

Profiles

The RP  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:55 am
The Drug addict -
User Image
"I'm a fly that's trapped in a web
But I'm thinking that, my spiders dead "

Oh... I didn't see you there... You want me to tell you about myself? Uh, okay then... 18 years ago, I was born to Romana Ryan Valentine, and Frank. At birth, the couple named me, Micheal(Mickey) Janise Valentine. If your that blind, I'm a Female, thank you very much. Enough yet? No?! Ugh, fine I'll tell you more... If your around me, I tend to act like a freak, when im sober. I can actually be a very good girl, but thats only off pills, so never. On drugs I don't give a crap about anything, space, rules, im very carefree and relaxed, I like to joke. Off drugs im actually a very sweet girl who can be occasionally shy, and always worried about something. So i'm kind of bi-polar in that way, on and off drugs are two different me's. You can see me, but I'll explain my appearance to you in words too. I'm 5'2, with hazel eyes, my hair is black with a light brown undertone, and im about as skinny as a stick.

Woah! You want to know about my past?! Fine, if I tell it to you, will you stop bothering me? No?! Fine, I'll tell it to you anyways... I would just like to start off saying that I did not grow up in a good home, which might have been the start of it. In the beginning I avoided drugs, my mother being addicted to heroin, and such. However, the older I got the harder it seemed to avoid in my area, and at a party I gave in, but, this was my best friend. I couldn't just say no. It wasn't heroin so I mean, that was okay, right? It was pills, but she didn't use them like regular, she would make a cut on her body, crush up the drugs, and rub them into the cut, making her higher than a kite, and feeling happier than a pigeon with a french fry. That's what Mickey had ended up getting herself into, crushed drugs into her system, which was easily hidden from her already ditsy mother, and her unsuspecting father. However, after an overly stressful day at school, she had come home to do an awful lot of the usual, but she cut to deep. She had started bleeding out, but she had shoved the drugs into her system anyway, and high out of her mind, she had passed out, and woken up in the hospital, her father yelling and crying. She was so nonchalent about it, and it worried him, so, he was sending her to rehab, despite her wishes.

Some extras that might be handy to you... I like Drugs, sleep, sweets, people who are musically talented, and the cold. I dislike My parents, horses, heights, the color yellow, being judged, sour things. There you go, now can you please leave me alone? Thanks.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

"You are taking me apart
Like bad glue on a get well card."

xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:57 am
The Alchoholic -  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:57 am
The Drug addict/Alchoholic/Smoker -
User Image
"Another cigarette, and I'm so bored
Your words are making sense
And I was taken, but you were waiting
One more drink and I'm convinced"

Oh... I didn't see you there... You want me to tell you about myself? Uh, okay then... seventeen years ago, I was born to Alexander and Vitctoria Sixx. At birth, the couple named me, Leda Marie Sixx. If your that blind, I'm a female, thank you very much. Enough yet? No?! Ugh, fine I'll tell you more... If your around me, I tend to act rather loud and outgoing. There is never a time when I'm calm, not even when I'm high or drunk. I mean seriously! To tell you the truth, when I'm high or drunk I'm even louder, and more hyper than I normaly am. I'm never serious, due to the fact that I think life is just a big party. Boy am I ever wrong about that.. You can see me, but I'll explain my apperance to you in words too. I've got pink hair with a couple of black streaks in it that hits mid back. My skin is very pale seeing as I'm not in the sun very much. My eyes are a turquoise-like color that are pretty uncommon. My teeth are very white, and I can be found smiling alot unless I'm upset or mad even. My makeup is very out there, like my personality. I have a nose piercing, a bellybutton piercing, and a tattoo on my lower back.

Woah! You want to know about my past?! Fine, if I tell it to you, will you stop bothering me? No?! Fine, I'll tell it to you anyways... I grew up with my parents and twin brother in LA my entire life. My parents were in the music buisness and would leave my brother and I home with our grandparents alot of the time. My brother and I were really close when we were little, doing pretty much everything together. As we grew older, we started to drift apart from eachother. On our twelveth birthday, a tradgedy happened. My brother and I were walking to the park and he got shot in a drive-by shooting, along with two other people. I was terrified, and scared. Shortly after that happened, I got into drugs, alchohol, and smoking. It took my pain away. My parents never found out about this untill rescently. They were shocked, and kept telling me that if I had told them about this, they would have gotten help for me. But that's why I didn't tell them. I didn't want to be one of those people who was always with a therapist or phyciatrist. It just didn't seem right to me. They sent me here to a rehab place in Utah. I guess you could call it a rehab, but I'm not quite sure about that. I've been assigned a "Buddy" and I guess he's okay, but I haven't been around him long enough to know if he is or not. I guess I'll just have to wait to find out more about him.

Some extras that might be handy to you... I like boys, drugs, drinking, smoking, dancing, singing, playing guitar, drawing, roses, candy, gum, music, and my brother. I dislike liars, no drugs, no drinking, no smoking, being told what to do, idiots, my parents at times, old people, prunes, and hospitals. There you go, now can you please leave me alone? Thanks.

xXxMimi-96xXx

"Whoa, I feel just like we're taking Control
Of the night, of the night (yeah)
Whoa, I feel just like we're losing Control
But if you let go, I'll let go tonight"

xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:59 am
The Drug addict/Alchoholic/Sex addict -  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:01 am
The Drug addict's "Buddy" -  

xXxMimi-96xXx