Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Kung Fu Panda 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you rate this movie?
  [5 stars] *****
  [4 stars] ****
  [3 stars] ***
  [2 stars] **
  [1 star] *
  I haven't seen it.
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:11 pm
Who all saw it? I just went to watch it today, and personally, I loved it!
It was one of the funniest and most touching children's movies I've seen in a while. Of course, there were the parts that made me cry, but that's just me; I'm a total sucker for sad movies. I cry while watching them... quite often.
But my favorite thing about Kung Fu Panda 2 was how the character personalities grew and changed since the first movie, and yet how, in the end, everything was still the same.
Oh, and because of the surprise ending, I am now eagerly awaiting a Kung Fu Panda 3. 3nodding

So how 'bout you guys? What's your review of this movie?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:29 pm
Personally I didn't like it. To me some movies just should not have sequels. I liked the first, but it was never amazing to me.

I can't quite put my finger on it, the movie was just missing the charm of the first.  

00Shoe
Captain

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 am
Sounds like a great movie sadly i haven't been able to see it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:10 am
(Please don't read if you haven't seen the movie yet and sorry if I said too much in this post)

I seen it a few weeks ago but never like how Po found inner peace at the last second before he was going get blown up. The peacock guy is a d**k, really he is. To say what's last the story was good (sadly I never thought it was clever at all) but the ending and the sneak peek was like a kick in the face to me because we all got sucker into Po's father dying and the other pandas, so I thought it would end but sadly they have to milk this once more.  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:01 pm
Okay, so I said I liked that the ending made it seem that a third movie would be made, and I really do want to see a third one, but I do agree that his parents showing up in the end did sort of ruin the mood of the movie. But my issue was this: Po already found peace with his adopted father, so why on earth does he need to see his real parents again? It would just cause problems for him if he did. At least that's how I see it.

Also, I feel a need to say that my favorite part was when they were all inside the prison, and everyone thought Tigress was about to hit Po, but then she hugged him. It made me go, "awww..."  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games