Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ϒεʂ ɱʏ Ϙʋεεη (Akuhei Shikyo & Keleios Faith) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:12 pm
Keleios Faith
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan hesitated for a few seconds. He chose his words before he spoke. " Uh. It's not that I doubt your judgement. But, I must ask... Why did you choose me to take this role? I mean there are others that are more qualified for this job than me. " He asked. He was sure he was blushing over while he spoke to her.

User Image

[[I apologize for the last response. I started school awhile ago and I've stopped getting on gaia in order for me to settle in my new schedule. But I believe I'll be able to start getting on from now on.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:16 pm
Akuhei Shikyo
User Image

╔═════════════════════════╗

═━┈Єlizabeth - Queen of Pantheros┈━═

╚═════════════════════════╝

Our biggest dreams, our hopiest hopes.....

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth chuckled at Ryan's words and smiled a brilliant smile as she laughed. "I chose you because I see potential... Yes it's true, there are probably some that are better qualified for this job... But what does that matter when I don't see the same ability to expand in them as I do in you?"—¤÷(`[¤*

And I could throw it away at the drop of a hat.... Doesn't that seem cruel?

((It's alright I understand smile ))

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 pm
Keleios Faith
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

"Potential... hmm" Ryan whispered to himself. " Then I guess I can't let you down!" He smiled. He liked having a healthy relationship with the queen, meant he be more loyal. but he was sure she knew to have good terms with her servants, so it kinda made him feel less special. Though he still felt good with her. " My lady, do you want anything else?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:40 pm
Akuhei Shikyo
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth laughed and patted Ryan's knee. She looked up as the orchestra tucked away behind curtains played a song she loved "Yes Ryan, I do need something else... I need someone to be my partner for this dance...."—¤÷(`[¤*

((A thousand apologies for taking so long!!!!! I was blocked, and then my internet got shut off.... gonk ))

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:33 am
Keleios Faith

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan felt started to feel hot,as if a stage light had been shinning down on him. He took one of the white roses from beside them and stood up in front of her. He smiled and knelled down to one knee and looked up to the queen. With his goofy smile on his face he asked her. " My lady, I have another question to ask you... Will you take this dance with me?" And he extend his hand with the rose.

User Image

[[That is fine, It happened with one of my other friends too. So take you time xD. ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:36 pm
Akuhei Shikyo
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth smiled and laughed softly, shaking her head. "Of course you can." she laughed as she took his hand and stood with a swirl of skirts—¤÷(`[¤*

((Thank you for being so understanding!!!!!! biggrin ))

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 pm
Akuhei Shikyo

Bump, and making sure you're alright!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:02 am
Keleios Faith
Akuhei Shikyo

um I would have already posted by now, but lightning struck my transformer outside my house and fried my internet. Yeah.. I'll post on my phone I i can't be on it long due to restictions Its a big hassle cause I have 3 other rps going on including this one. I apologize. But I gtg to school xD hopefully this weekend it will be up.  

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:30 pm
Akuhei Shikyo
Keleios Faith
Akuhei Shikyo

um I would have already posted by now, but lightning struck my transformer outside my house and fried my internet. Yeah.. I'll post on my phone I i can't be on it long due to restictions Its a big hassle cause I have 3 other rps going on including this one. I apologize. But I gtg to school xD hopefully this weekend it will be up.

It's all good dear, just take your time, I've got alot of stuff going on right now, so it's understandable...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:08 pm
Keleios Faith

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan placed his unattended hand on her side, and the other that was holding her hand he held up. Dancing to the songs rhythm they swept from side to side. " So how is your day coming along mad'am?" He asked as he spun her around.

User Image

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:43 pm
Akuhei Shikyo
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Shrugging one shoulder as she followed him through the steps to the dance, Elizabeth thought for several long moments before she spoke again. "It's been a good day, not terribly eventful although.... I can say that for sure...."—¤÷(`[¤*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:08 pm
Keleios Faith

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan thought for a moment and gave a little smile. " If you wish I could preform some fun 'magic' for you, if you think it would make you day better. " He asked. He really wanted to impress her, at least make her smile or laugh. That would at least make his day.

((Long time post, huh? Sorry about that. ))

User Image

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out