Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)
FRONTIER SKIES IS BACK!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay!
  +1
View Results

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:25 pm
Hehe my first win in the FS event was with Carl, cementing my love forever!! Louie wasn't too bad with me, he kept bringing me ammo which kept my crew well fed :3 (Louie/Merman = LOL)

Servant of the Knight
Alarias
xena91388
I've always had the worst luck with F****ing EDMUND!!!! scream

Before the FS event I loved him as my second fav NPC (my fav was J.Gambino) but every time I tried to fly with him, he kept punching my crew in the face and taking huge chunks of their overall health until I either wasted food resting or they died!!

Between him and the moth, I almost never won with him! gonk

My former favorite was Gambino too emo RIP

But, yeah I hear ya man! Edward kept screwing me over almost as much as Carl >_O
Johnny was f***in' awesome and would be a great guide. I miss him... But anyways, I think Louie and Edmund as guides screw you over WORSE than with Carl... With Carl, it's not so bad, really, but with either Edmund or Louie, it sucks...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 pm
Servant of the Knight
Johnny was f***in' awesome and would be a great guide. I miss him... But anyways, I think Louie and Edmund as guides screw you over WORSE than with Carl... With Carl, it's not so bad, really, but with either Edmund or Louie, it sucks...

He woulda been a great guide, indeed. He'd probably give you more starting loot than Diedrich lol

But, yeah I heard Louie is really bad luck but, he's always good to me. Gives me ammo and loot and food. Sure, sometimes he runs off and buys himself a coat or sucks our blood but, that's certainly no worse than Carl's rages lol  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Her Royal Cute Sweetness

Amorous Cutie-Pie

11,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:26 pm
Alarias
Servant of the Knight

He woulda been a great guide, indeed. He'd probably give you more starting loot than Diedrich lol

But, yeah I heard Louie is really bad luck but, he's always good to me. Gives me ammo and loot and food. Sure, sometimes he runs off and buys himself a coat or sucks our blood but, that's certainly no worse than Carl's rages lol

I never had any real bad luck with Louie before, same as you. Buys a new damn cape that he couldn't live without.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Annoyed by the bejetpacked penguins buzzing around his antlers, Carl grows ornery and starts stress-eating."
Edited finally won with Carl and using first airship. After 20 tries. =D  

Shish Kabobious
Vice Captain

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Her Royal Cute Sweetness

Amorous Cutie-Pie

11,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:03 pm
Carl does not like it when you put steering wheels in his way nor does he like it when you mistake him for others.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:48 pm
Can't say I blame him lol  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games