Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Scout V2 (Please join)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  No
View Results

Pengana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:40 am
The Sailor Scouts have had children and now it is their daughters and sons turn to protect the universe.
The year is 3021 and it is the Queen of the Earths birthday, everyone is perparing for a ball in her honor.

(You have to start on your own planet)

you want any role PM me

Characters

Moon/Earth family
Queen Serenity-
King Endymon-
(1 child still needed)
Princess Fayeth (Fae)-psychotic__Gal

Venus family
Queen Minako- Pengana
King Apollo- Pengana
Princess Cleao- Pengana

Mars family
Queen Rei-
King (Need name)
(3) Children

Mercury family
Queen Ami-
King (you make up the name)-
(2) children-

Jupiter family
Queen Makoto-AnimeFanGurl4e
King Ken- AnimeFanGurl4e
Princess Lyna- AnimeFanGurl4e  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:02 am
Right the rules with made up is that they can't be a inner or outter planet scout, not inculding the royals children.

these are the ones that I will allow

Sailor Universe
Sailor Stars
Sailor Sun
Sailor Comet
Sailor Cosmos

And of course you can be a scout from the moons of the inner an outter planets (Note the inner planet of the moon will know you...aka if you are from a mars moon then the queen of mars will know of you)

Mars' moons

Phobos
Deimos

Jupiters Moons (There are 63 all together but I'm only going to put 4 here)

Ganymede
Callisto
Europa
Io

Saturn's moons (Again has 47 moons if you want more then go Here)

Pan
Atlas
Prometheus
Pandora
Epimetheus
Janus

Uranus' Moons (again there are more)

Titania
Oberon
Umbriel
Miranda
Ariel

Neptune's moons (there are more)

Triton
Nereid
Naiad
Thalassa
Despina
Galatea

Pluto's moons

Charon
Cerberus
===
Made ups  

Pengana

Pengana

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:07 am
Children and Husbands

This is where I will put your made ups for the children and husbands of the inner and outter scouts

quote Pengana

Name: King Apollo
Son of: Unknown
Desciption: here
Personality: controled, calm, smart and strong.

name: Princess Cleao (Sailor Venus)
Daughter of: Minako & Apollo
Description: Looks a lot like her mother, here
Personality: wild yet calm, she enjoys a good party.

quote psychotic__Gal

name: Princess Fayeth (Fae)
daughter of: Serina, Prince E. (Sailor moon)
Description :User Image (Except with blond hair)
Personality: Sweet, rebellious, friendly, naive, empathetic, free spirited, sometimes reckless. Youngest child of the Moon family... but she's older now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:35 am
It was earily morning when Minako awoke from her sleep, she looked over to the table beside her bed and frowned, 12 o clock. It was really time for her to get up. She sighed and turned over to her other side, placing a hand over the body next to her.

The body moved a bit and moaned, a man with blond hair sat up and looked down at Minako, brushing a bit of hair from her face.

"Come on Minako....I know your awake" Minako opened her eyes and smiled up at him, he smiled back and kissed her head. "You do know what today is don't you?" Minako shook her head, "I can't believe you...its Queen Serenity's birthday" Minako shoot up from her bed, she couldn't believe that she forgot her best friends birthday.

Jumping out of her bed, she ran into the bath room, the sound of rushing water was heard. The man laughed and got out of the bed.

"I'll go wake Cleao up....knowing her we'll have to wait 5 hours for her to get ready" he got dressed into jeans and a t shirt and left the room, maids stopped as he passed and bowed.

"Good afternoon King Apollo" he nodded to them and carried on walking towards his daughters room. He knocked on the door.

"Honey, you need to get up....you know its Queen Serenity's birthday today....we have to leave for Earth in a while" a moan was heard from the room, at least she was half awake. "Come on get dressed"

"Ok father," Apollo smiled and walked back towards his room to get a shower.  

Pengana

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:49 pm
The seventeen year old blond awoke from her deep sleep to find her pet animal--a flying squirrel from Earth-- climbing across her face. She screeched as she didn't know what was on her face. She settled down though. "Coco," Fae replied, calmly, "I told you not to run across me while I'm sleeping..." She stood up and did her morning stetches without realising what day it was until she was done, in her dressing robe and out on the cold tile. Then, it hit her. It was her mother's birthday. The ball. Oh no.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games