Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
~My Deepest Desires~ {Profiles}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:27 pm
~My Deepest Desires~

~hopefully We will get plenty of people, I will be editing this~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:25 am
User Image
~The Hosts/Hostesses will go here~

The Guys

Host Number 1:

~My name is~:Kaname Souratomi
~I am controlled by this person~: sariyanna
~Blew out this many candles on my last birthday~: 18
~This is how I tend to be~: Affectionate, loyal, considerate, modest, at times flirtatious, patient too.
~I love this~:Kaname likes chocolates especially chocolate roses, squealing, blushing girls, flirting, relaxation, rainy days, neatness, those who are mindful of others. Also likes to nap, look at the stars and read in a quiet atmosphere.
~I hate this~: Kaname hates recklessness, rudeness, pretentious people, sloppiness, strawberries, and those who refuse to compromise. He hates bossiness too.
~This is my life story~:
Kaname's lifestyle is the clique you could have guessed it was, he comes from a wealthy family that although successful is not very closely knit together. His father was always busy with his multiple successful businesses and seemed to care about very little aside from it. He had ignored Kaname, his two younger brothers and his mother for years developing a tendency to vanish on the most important occasions; birthdays, Christmas even his anniversary. His work just consumed him. Even when Kaname's mother was found to have a mental condition from childhood trauma his father merely hired a nurse to tend to her while he was away. So while his brothers and himself worried themselves sick about their mothers condition as she wilted away, their father continued on his long businesses trips sometimes coming home only for short periods of time before heading out once again. This cycled continued until his mother hung herself three years ago in her bedroom, in the middle of the night.

At the funeral his father appeared grim but did he care about his wife, whom he had loved? He could not be sure. There were times where Kaname suspected his father was having a affair as well, which could have been practically to blame for his absents. Kaname's father had high expectations for his sons, especially Kaname. He wanted him to take over his businesses and carry on the Souratomi legacy and for a while Kaname fit into the mold his father had created. But eventually he grew bored of the life he lived with the numerous servants, maids and chiefs all at his beck and call. He was lonely and tired of being sheltered and having all these expectation forced onto him, he had been home school as a child then place in a high-class private school later on. His father never wanted him to associate himself with any one who was not in his league.

Suddenly Kaname wanted no part of this lifestyle and demanded to be removed form his high class academy where he was surrounded by others as privileged as himself who were aware of his father and his success. He wanted to be somewhere where none knew him too well or the expectations placed on him. Where he could live as an average teenager. You can predict that his father rebelled and tried to keep him home and in the school where he placed him but with his frequent business trips there was little he could do. So Kaname enrolled at Sukari highschool, why he decided to be host later on is a bit unclear. He himself probably cannot explain it fully perhaps it was just a extra step he wanted to take to feel normal. His father's wishes did follow him there but Kaname paid little to no attention to his father when he called or had information regarding his businesses sent to him. As the life of a host became the norm for him he had deep feelings regarding his father business and realized he no longer wished for them to be handed down to him but he has not revealed this to anyone, especially his father. Kaname has begun to break away from the perfect mold his father had constructed causing the rift between him and his family to become even larger, you see while he began to drift away his younger brothers started to ease up to the idea and began to do as his father said, all to win his approval and affection.

~When I come across a person I fancy I give them this type of flower~: A bundle of pink roses
~Guilty pleasure~:Looking at himself in the mirror, he never likes to seem vain to anyone also quiet walks among nature. Kaname wouldn't want people to know this because with his wealth they would expect him not to appreciate the small things in life like peace and quiet and spring rains.
~I am a Senior~
~I stay at the Host clubs' Rose Dorms~
~When I'm not hosting I go to class~:
Period1: History
Period2: English
Period 3: Study hall
Period 4: Social Studies
Period 5: Mathematics(Calculus)
Period 6: Music
Clubs/Activities?: You already know what he does he doesn't really need anything else taking up his time.
~Anything else?~: He actually hates strong perfume and may have regretted the decision to not be in a relationship from the very beginning but remained silent. Kaname is also slightly obsessive compulsive and has a tendency of straightening things out if he notices something's alittle unbalanced.
~Yes I know I'm gorgeous~:User Image

Host Number 2

Host Number 3

~My name is~: Ken Issac Solomon Song VI
~I am controlled by this person~: Winters-Snow
~Blew out this many candles on my last birthday~: 17
~This is how I tend to be~: Ken is originally a Nerd. Big Time. Being smart and always scoring in the top Nationals for tests. But he's always playing games, Doing Puzzles, Playing with Dominos. Being able to do all this, it's quite obvious he's very patient. But he is quite the socializer, he's always goofing off and being plain silly. And with the ladies? Well.... He's a Natural Flirt! He goes up, greets them, compliments them, and they fall for him. Hey, at least he's not a player, but every compliment he tells someone, is a genuine honest feeling he has for them. If he tells you "You're beatiful" he really means it. He's very kind, a bit too kind actually. He's the type to take off his shirt in freezing weather while it's snowing and give it to someone he doesn't even know. And, some girls take advantage of that. Well, those are the unkind girls who don't really care about him. Ken is very childish as well, he can actually be found huggling someone because he thinks they're cute.

Believe it or not, Ken is actually a little spoiled. Not in the Rich way (Although he is very rich) But in the Attention way. He Likes attention. He likes compliments and Flattery. And, he believes that if he whines and complains enough, and even throw a tantrum, he'll get what he wants. (Which is usually true for the most part). Of course, he can do a lot of things himself, but because of his family expecting him to do so much for their business and work and such, he would prefer to lay around and have things done for him. But all this is hidden from his fans. They scream for him, and he bathes in the attention, Sometimes giving into their requests to take off his shirt to get more attention and such. But hey, He loves it. Another thing that is kept from his fans, is the fact that he's actually very Feminine. He cares about his looks, his hair, how he is dressed. He knows what looks good on girls and guys alike. And the way he stands is that of a girl's as well. He even has some feminine hobbies. But hey, what people don't know can't hurt them.
~I love this~: Traits he Likes - Honesty, Stubborness (The Cute Stubborn), Hard Working, and Handling Children
Things he Likes - PUZZLES!!! (From the ones on the floor to the Metal contraptions) Games, Thai Tea, Apples, Children, Homemade Cooking, Attention, And Strawberries
Hobbies he Likes to do - Puzzles, Games, Cooking, Baking, Dancing (Hip-Hop, Break dancing, Light shows) Fencing, Akido, Reading, and Sewing
~I hate this~: Traits he Doesn't like - Snobby, Liars, Those who try to get close to him because of wealth and status, and People who steal credits
Things he does not Like - Spider webs (Makes his Skin Crawl)
~This is my life story~:Ken comes from a very wealthy Family. His Father is a CEO of an electronics Music and Computer company. His Mother is a Famous Actress, and his elder brother (Whom is 37) is a great and popular Criminal Justice Lawyer. Him being rich is no secret, and many have tried to approach him to get to his money ever since he was young. From the Kidnapping, to trying to be his friend in school. Which is why his family was very Attentive to him, practically spoiling him. Which... Practically did happen.

But, Ken did not abuse his wealth or status. When going to Highschool, he asked the principal to not tell anyone of his status or wealth. Which went quite considerably well. But, his hopes of staying low did not succeed. Being Intelligent and Good Looking did not help matters for this. Although, it's not like he minded. He actually loved the attention, this was actually the main reason why he was asked to join the host club.
~When I come across a person I fancy I give them this type of flower~:Blue Bell Flowers or Forget-Me-Nots
~Guilty pleasure~:Sewing (Fashion Designing and Making Stuff Animals) and Baking
~I am a... junior or senior?~Senior
~When I'm not hosting, I go to class~:
0 Period - AP Chemistry
Period 1 - Honors English
Period 2 - Calculus 2 (3-D Calculus)
Period 3 - Free Period
Period 4 - Music
After School Sports (Fencing and Dance)
~Anything else?~: He actually really should be in college, but he enjoys the highschool experience. He hopes to be either a Neurosurgeon or Rocket Scientist. With the side job of fashion designing. Oh, and there will be times when he will stay in the host club room or in the courtyard making a huge picture out of dominos (Where you flick one domino, and they create the picture). Girls, If you really want to keep him in a certain area for a VERY long time, grab a huge difficult puzzle (Rubix cube, or the Metal pieces) And dump it/hand it to him.
~Yes I know I'm gorgeous~:

User Image

Host Number Four

~My name is~:Angel Armonia Lockheart
~I am controlled by this person~: kazuki1123
~Blew out this many candles on my last birthday~:17
~This is how I tend to be~: Angel is that type of guy that can make friends with everyone, and if not friendship, then at least respect. He is shown to be very self-confident and views himself with high regards which the other host and hostess considered annoying.Despite his flaws he excels in his schoolwork and aces all his tests, often tutoring his less- skilled friends. Angel also bases a lot of his thinking and academic prowess on mathematical theories that he develops. It is commonly assumed that he had a multitude of private tutors when he was young, as he was brought up in a rich household.
~I love this~: Angel likes girl,cakes,relaxing,helping others with school work,sweets,wining,annoying his friends,Singing.
~I hate this~: Angel hates rude people,fighting,sour or bitter sweet,bad singing,losing and being called a girly boy.
~This is my life story~:Angel was was born in Italy and is 3/4 Italian and 1/4 Japanese (having a half-Japanese mother). He was raised to be a gentlemen but by his his mother who at the time was a famous singer.He lost his mother at a young age which left a hole in his heart which never healed even after his father got remarried to his stepmother. As he got older and when to school he noticed many girls liked him and started following him around alot to the point of stalking. After he entered high school it as many of the girls and some guys started giving him love letters which he threw away everyday until one day. A group of guys grabbed him up by his shirt telling him to leave the school and stop playing with peoples feeling which kinda pissed Angel off but before he could do a think a girl named Olivie saved thinking he was a young girl and after that he soon join the host club and been with them for three years where he was forced by the others to cry or make cute playful faces here and there for the clients.
~When I come across a person I fancy I give them this type of flower~: Amaryllis
~Guilty pleasure~: Angel enjoys cross dress to sing at clubs.
~I am a... junior or senior?~ Senior
1Mathematics
2Music
3History
4P.E.
5Free Period
6Art
~Anything else?~: Angel always carries a picture of his dead mother with him everywhere for good luck but will break down in tears it ever now and again only the members of the host/hostess club know how to calm him down.
User Image

And buh buh buh buh bummm! Host Number Five!

~My name is~: Sora Oliver Minunat
~I am controlled by this person~: bloodylilrose
~This is how I tend to be~: a quiet, mysterious, misunderstood guy. But under all of that, he's really sweet, charming, and a little funny- especially to clients. But to keep people away, most of the time, he acts cold, like an a*****e, and he can get pretty sarcastic.
~I love this~:
♥ The Night Sky
♥ Playing Guitar
♥ Listening To Soft Music
♥ Cotton Candy
♥ Walking On The Beach, Barefoot
♥ Volunteering At The Animal Shelter
♥ Writing Poetry Or Songs
♥ Being Charming/ Making Girls Blush
♥ Loves Cats...Loves Them.

~I hate this~:
☓ Loud, Obnoxious Girls
☓ Bright Lights
☓ Bitter Candy
☓ Having His Feet Or Back Rubbed By Someone He Doesn't Know/Trust
☓ Complete Silence
☓ Dogs

~This is my life story~: Sora grew up in a pretty wealthy family, just like every other Host/Hostess. Though, from a very young age, he learned that money didn't buy you happiness. Nothing could bring you happiness but yourself. His parents paid the best tutors to come and give their son an education. But being smart didn't make him happy. His parents paid the best personal trainers to build up Sora's body. But being physically fit didn't make him happy. His parents paid the best musical teachers in the world to teach him all that they could. But being a musical genius didn't make him happy. And Well, you see where this is going?

Sora's parents fought desperately to make him happy, but nothing seemed to work. So they had a professional therapist come and observe their son, talk to him, find out what is missing in his life. After a about a month of observations. The therapist simply said, "Give the boy a friend. A pet even." So, his parents took him to a local pet store. They looked at all the most fancy and expensive pets. But Sora didn't smile to any of them. His parents continued to take the boy to the pet store, only to find him grow, more depressed. One day, going to the pet store, they drove by a local animal shelter. For the first time in over a year, the boy spoke. "Take me there!" He pointed at the window. Obviously desperate, his parents took him in to look around. There is where he found his calico kitten friend, named Turtle. It took a lot of tears to convince his parents that Turtle was a cheap, but special cat.

After that lovely day at the animal shelter, Sora and Turtle have never parted ways. Though Sora has many cats, Turtle is his favorite. Sora started in the host club as a joke, letting it be all fun and games. Having every girl's heart he could possibly have, but also having the power to crush them. But over time his fan girls wore on him and he became gentle and caring to them. Any of his fans knows he hates the screaming girls, they're too noisy for 'his sensitive ears'. Though he has never had feelings for any of his clients, and never plans to. The true secret to this boys heart is-.

~When I come across a person I fancy I give them this type of flower~: x
~Guilty pleasure~: Sora is obsessed with Cats. Yes, cats. He likes to dress them up, talk to them, snuggle them, and obsess with them. But around others, they're just cats. Plus, a big turn on for him is Nekos.
~I am a senior~
1st Period: AP History
2nd Period: AP English
3rd Period: AP Calculus
4th Period: AP Creative Writing
5th Period: Advanced Music
6th Period: Advanced Poetry

~Anything else?~: Sora is always wearing a locketaround his neck, though he hasn't told anyone why he wears it. You also might need to see Turtle, Kyle, and Anistasia, Annie for short.
User Image

The Ladies!

Hostess Number 1

~My name is~: Matia Cornos
~I am controlled by this person~: Xaimee
~Blew out this many candles on my last birthday~: 'Eighteen' (Really Nineteen but only the teachers know that and are sworn to secrecy.)
~This is how I tend to be~: Matia is a slightly shy girl who finds it difficult to talk. She tends to be a little more talkative when she makes friends but it is just very difficult for her to find words. Outside of that, she is reasonably kind and does her best to be helpful where possible. Perhaps her main problem is her sensitivity about her past, and can become quite animated if anyone attempts to dig up her past without her consent.
~I love this~:
  • Clothes
  • Hot Chocolate
  • People
  • Beds
  • Swimming

~I hate this~:
  • Smoking
  • Drinking
  • Smell of Coffee
  • Noisy people
  • Small Children
  • Large Crowds

~This is my life story~: Excluding her appearance, there is nothing really special about Matia. She's reasonably smart and does her best in whatever she tries to do. Her parents were very wealthy, so she enjoyed a top class education. Everything seemed blissful in her life, her parents were busy but made time for her, she had a lot of friends and an exciting time at college was looming before her.
Unfortunately, in her final year of high school, a terrible accident occurred that brought her life to a crashing halt. On the way to a family vacation, her father's plan crashed killing her parents and many of their closest friends. She and a few survived, although such were the extent of her injuries that she remained in a coma for nearly a month. Upon awaking, she found her hair had become silver and a lawyer was informing her that she had taken control of all her parent's assets. It was a lot to take in, and for a moment she had contemplated finishing off what the crash had failed. Eventually, however, she recovered from such thoughts and began to long road to recovery.
It took a long time, too long to return to school, and so she found that it was impossible to graduate. With a mixture of embarrassment and frustration, she found she could not face the prospect of returning to her old school with her new appearance and being a year behind everyone else. Instead, she sold her family home and took all her money to a new land with a new school. It did not take much to get into the Sukari Highschool thanks to her money and pretty good grades. She needed to spend a little more to make them turn a blind eye to her age, but it was worth it just to escape her past misfortunes.
When she arrived, it felt hard as the other students had all known each other for so long. It was hard to endure feeling left out, especially since so many found her appearance off-putting, but eventually she started to settle in. Eventually, she decided that the only way to make friends was to force herself to meet people -- her difficulty with speaking to strangers made it hard otherwise. Seeking out the host club, she was a little surprised at how readily they accepted her. Was it her looks? Or did they have another reason to accept her? Regardless, Matia is one of the newest members of the Host Club and has not really met with many clients yet. She knows being new, and a little odd looking, would mean she would not get many people speaking to her at first. If anything, she was a little relieved her fan club had not shown up yet -- although part of her like the idea of the attention.
~When I come across a person I fancy I give them my beloved handkerchief~: A plain white handkerchief (she was never really a big fan of them).
~Guilty pleasure~: Matia can go pretty crazy when she shops... and secretly indulges in skinny dipping when there is no one around.
  • 1st Period: Chemistry
  • 2nd Period: English
  • 3rd Period: Study Hall
  • 4th Period: Mathematics
  • 5th Period: P.E.
  • 6th Period: Swimming Club

~Anything else?~: Matia has her own small house near the school which she lived at before being accepted into the academy.
Matia outside of school.

Hostess Number 2

~My name is~: Vivian Hurst
~I am controlled by this person~: Kari is Kute
~Blew out this many candles on my last birthday~: Eighteen
~This is how I tend to be~: Vivian, to simply put, is a Princess - but without being a snob. She is sugar, spice and everything nice. Vivian has a faithful heart, but she does worry about getting dirty, something she doesn't like. Vivian can be temperamental at times, when things don't go her way but she can easily be calmed down with a few sweet words.
~I love this~:
♥ Clothes
♥ Jewelry
♥ Amusement Parks
♥ Tea
♥ Sweets
♥ Shopping
♥ Theater
♥ Festivals
♥ Ballet
~I hate this~:
☓ Dirt
☓ Rain
☓ Insects
☓ Rudeness
☓ Ignorance
~This is my life story~: Vivian Hurst was born in December, she is the sister of an older brother, the daughter of a Doctor and an Actress, thus she has lived in the lap of luxury her whole life. Vivian doesn't consider herself spoiled, but she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, so things have always come easy to her. She gets whatever she wants, tea sets, clothes from France, jewelry that is the equivalent of three homes; all of these things could be summoned by her in a single snap of her fingers.

She's never been one to not share her toys, Vivian has a few friends with whom she's invited over to her large house and islander homes. From a young age she has been persuaded to do many things, sit in front of a camera and model clothing lines, read books and study hard - never play. She can play a symphony on a piano, sing a solo with her vocal cords, and tell the brand of tea with the tip of her tongue. Vivian can calculate hard math, but her real passion is - just like her father - Biology. She strives hard in school, scoring one of the high numbers in her curricular system.
~When I come across a person I fancy I give them my beloved handkerchief~:Silk & Lace Handkerchief
~Guilty pleasure~: Vivian can be pretty feisty, she really enjoys the party scene - clubs, parties, drinking. But of course no one else knows.
First Period: Anatomy
Second Period: Theater/Drama
Third Period: AP English
Fourth Period: Biology 2nd
Fifth Period: Home Ec.
Sixth Period: Calculus
~Anything else?~: Vivian is a perfectionist, thus if something isn't right i.e. a set of books or her grades, she must fix it.
User Image

Hostess Number 3

~My name is~: Olivie' Avery Bordaine
~I am controlled by this person~: Evangeline-sama
~This is how I tend to be~: I'm not exactly the smartest cookie in the batch, but I know enough to get myself through a little game called life. Bold in both my words and actions, I'm always up for a challenge that comes my way. Its very hard to make me mad since I'm very passive and try my best to avoid confrontation. I'll always make time to help someone in need and easily open up my heart to those who would like to enter. But just because I'm easily accepting and friendly, doesn't mean that I put my complete trust in you. I do have high standards, you know...

~I love this~:
Rain
Sweets! (I can never have enough sugar)
Strawberries
Prince Charming(s)
Being the center of attention
The scent of Vanilla
Wine

~I hate this~:
Haters
Spiders! Keep them away from me!
Vegetables
Those who oppose me
Horror movies and similar scenarios

~This is my life story~: Call me princess, since it basically sums up my life. I am truly the definition of "daddy's little girl". My father isn't exactly like most CEO's of major resort chains. Lets just say that his half of the family has connections to the mafia. He met my mother, a famous fashion designer, when she came to Italy (my home country) in order to find inspiration for her next line. We all know that the two of them got married, because that's obviously how I got here. Growing up as an only child was very lonely for me, and my father often forced his employees to sometimes bring their children to the house in order to help me socialize. Although it was fun when I was smaller, it didn't feel the same as when I actually made a friend.

Growing up and moving to another country wasn't so bad except the part that I couldn't date anyone. When I finally did, I had to do it behind my father's back. His main rule was "You can have whatever as long as I don't see an unworthy man in my house". Of course, how could i pass up such a deal. Anything I wanted?! I received 5 different cars, my very own private island, a star named after me....you get the picture. Once enrolling in the school, I instantly became a celebrity. What got their attention so quickly, you ask? Well, have you not seen my natural scarlet hair and blue eyes or heard my hypnotizing vocals? It took a few weeks before I had heard about the host/hostess club from a graduating senior who was already in the club. Once going to one of the club openings, I immediately wanted to join. And here I am today! It gives me a sense of what it feels like to be surrounded by friends(without the use of money) and those who just plainly adore me. What more could I ask for?

~When I come across a person I fancy I give them my beloved handkerchief~:Violet Butterflies
~Guilty pleasure~: Shh...don't tell, but, I'm seriously into erotic novels. Just the passion of it all makes me want to melt on the inside. Also, I'm a sucker for children's fairytales. If only life could be like that...*sigh*
(1)Mathematics
(2) Theatre
(3) AP European History
(4) Free Period
(5) English
(6) Music
~Anything else?~: Olivie', although very active, suffers from a heart murmur that she was born with. So long as she takes her medication, she will be just fine. Olivie' usually carries her medication in a heart shaped pill box thats small enough to fit in her jacket pocket. Only those in the host/hostess club know about her condition.
User Image

Hostess Number 4

Hostess Number Five!

~My name is~: Rosemarie Amy Loiaza, but just call me Rosie dear.
~I am controlled by this person~: xJuneAngelx
~This is how I tend to be~: Rosie is tends to be loud, straightforward, expressive, strong-willed, flirty, kind-hearted, open, and curious.
~I love this~: Chocolate, flowers, being adored, watching the stars, boys, girls, the smell of springtime, rain storms, reading, singing, and dancing.
~I hate this~: Being called Rosemarie, jerks, cloudy days, meat, and spiders.
~This is my life story~: Growing up the only child of two A-list directors, Rosie lived the good life. She had everything she could have ever wanted, an endless bank supply, posh private schools, all the clothes she could wear, everything except for a normal life. Which, deep down, is what Rosie wanted. She never had time for any activites or friends, she was always going somewhere. Plus, she was forced to move across the world as her parent's jobs locations changed frequently, leaving her mostly friendless and alone. Of course, she had the maids and the other assorted help at their homes, but Rosie wanted kids her own age. As she grew older, Rosie began to sneak out more and more, longing for freedom and conversation with people she could relate to. She would go to the local hot spots, and knew right away she would have to put herself out there and go talk to people. It worked! She made lots of friends, and suddenly, she wasn't lonely anymore.
But of course, as soon as she was beginning to get close to people, she had to leave again. It happened every few months.
And Rosie was fed up.
In the next place she was hauled to, Rosie met a guy. He was handsome and caring, he seemed to understand her, know what she was going through. He could make her laugh and always knew what to say when she got upset. The two fell in love, and Rosie couldn't be happier. And when she was forced to leave again, she left her heart behind, feeling the ache for months after.
Finally, when they landed in a new place, Rosie had enough courage to put her foot down. She was sixteen, and didn't want to be hauled all over the place. Her parents listened to her, aware they had been uprooting their daughter for most of her short life. They agreed that she could stay at a home there in the town with the maids and help, and they would check on her every few months.
At first, Rosie was lonely. She missed her parents, and would call them every day, wondering if she had made the right choice. Her answer was soon clear as Rosie enrolled in the 'normal' high school and joined the Host Club. She knew she had found her calling, she would never again have to go through the pain of the heartbreak she had experienced once before. Of course, having piles of adoring fans was great, and it made Rosie feel loved.
What a life.
~When I come across a person I fancy I give them my beloved handkerchief~: A bright purple handkerchief with gold stripes.
~Guilty pleasure~: Don't tell anyone, but Rosie secretly loves children's shows. She never got to watch them, so who could blame her?
~I am a... junior or senior?~ A senior.
~When I'm not hosting, I go to class~: Period 1: English.
Period 2: Math.
Period 3: Science.
Period 4: Music.
Period 5: Social Studies.
Period 6: Study Hall.
~Anything else?~: When Rosie is bored in class, she cuts and goes to practice her dancing and singing. It happens quite often.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:30 am
User Image

~Students Will go here~

~My name is~: Samantha (Sam or Sammy) Trevor
~I am controlled by this person~: Pink Bubbly Goo
~Blew out this many candles on my last birthday~: 16
~This is how I tend to be~: I am often quiet and kept to myself instead of being talkative or outgoing unless I am with my friend. I am loyal to my friend and care deeply for anyone who is injured. I just can not help, but help those who need some assistance. Though, I am shy around a group of people hardly saying anything or doing anything to get notice.
~I love this~: I love my friends and my pets. I love to garden and cook in private. I love to listen to music though I can not play. I love just to read a good novel or a nice peom.
~I hate this~: I despise loud noises like hog-horns and such. I hate being in the publics eye. I do not like being a burden on anyone even to strangers. I do not like secrets especially when it deals with something that is hurtful. I just can't stand seeing someone in pain or in tears.
This is my life story: I grew up with maids instead of parents because they were always so busy with work. I have forgotten what they even look like now since the photos are very old in the halls. I just remember their voices that always seem so cold and uncaring saying the regular 'I love you' or 'I am sorry for missing another birthday'. I do not mind though because I have my grandmother who is surprisingly still alive. She taught me how to be self sufficient and how to make friends which is still hard to do. Grandma always come over with sweets and would tell me stories about her old life. To me, she was my mom.
I soon was enrolled into a new private school which I was very nervous about since it was so different. I was still so shy and yet, someone has found me to be adorable. Her first name was Catherin, but she always complain until I was able to call her Cat. She is a lot of fun though I did not know there was a thing called a 'Host Club'. Cat laughed at my ignorance saying it was so 'cute'. I was embarrass, but she told me about them while in class. I still do not get what it is. Since at my old school, we never had a Host Club. Cat also told me of each person there which surprise me since I did not think a club would exist first of all. She asked me which guy I would like, but I did not know since I have not met them before. I told her what my grandmother told me, 'Until I meet them, I will remain open minded'. I guess that got Cat to start thinking about it.
This is my favorite host/hostess: Does not have one yet
~Guilty pleasure~: Please don't let them find out I like to cook sweets when i am alone... I feel so embarrass.
~What year am I?: Sophomore
~This is my Dorm number~: 5
~This is My Schedule~:
Period 1: History
Period 2: Math
Period 3: English
Period 4: Chemistry
Period 5: P.E.
Period 6: Gardening Club
~Anything else?~: My pets are a small snake name Lime, a trantula name Izzy, and a geko name Sheen.
~I'm no ugly ducking~:
User Image

~My name is~:Suzuki Miyamoto
~I am controlled by this person~:sariyanna
~Blew out this many candles on my last birthday~:15
~This is how I tend to be~:~Friendly~Clumsy~Sometimes Shy~Love Fanatic~Optimistic~Strong Willed~Unpredictable?~
~I love this~:
~ Shojo Manga
~Romance
~ Drawing
~ Sweets
~ Helping others in anyway she can
~ Strawberry pocky
~Reading
~ Loves to look at the moon and watch the sunset and sunrise.
~Harmony
~Boys
~I hate this~:
~ Mean, disrespectful people
~ Onions
~ Fakers
~Getting up early
~ Being made fun of
~Violence
This is my life story:Suzuki was always a friendly open minded person, she did nothing but treat others with the utmost respect. This was due to the fact that Suzuki came from a tightly knit together family having three older sisters she was never lonely. Their parents had taught them to stick together, battle your problems and never take anything for granted because there was always someone out there who was less fortunate than you. Her mother had been a very kind person and had taught her girls to always respect others and give them the benefit of a doubt because good could be found in everyone. This Suzuki took to heart and no matter what anyone said or did she always kept her mother's words of wisdom in mind however it seemed Suzuki's trust in others became some what of a handicap.Suzuki always smiled and had the most positive view on life even though at her old high school she was constantly bullied. She was verbally and physically assaulted her freshmen year by upper class-men girls but did not tell anyone in her family because she felt it was her problem and that she had to deal with it. Suzuki tired both ignoring and confronting the girls but all it led to was her being hurt physically.

Her freshman year had been rough with her being beat up after school and in the girls bathroom. Nasty notes got stuck on her locker door and she would find unpleasant things lurking inside of it, she had been threatened and had horrible rumors spread about her.There were times where she had felt that she could not go on.

However she never resulted to violence and never shed a single tear over what she had lost or what could have been,Suzuki just simply accepted the situation and tired her best to cope. All in hopes that she would some day be treated as an equal. The boys at her school liked taking advantage of her as well talking to her using sexual puns and what not but Suzuki tired to never let it bother her. That was until she was raped after gym when she was taking a shower. Once her family found out about that they removed her from the school immediately but not before having a pretty public showdown against those who had hurt her. She mostly ended up at this school to get away from the problems she endured at her old school. Despite her misfortunes she usually very optimistic and hands on and always wanting to make new friends. She hasn't given up on making true friends or meeting her true love just yet.

Suzuki takes her school work very seriously which is probably one of the biggest reasons she has not gotten a chance to experience this host club just yet although she would like to.
This is my favorite host/hostess: Micheal Marsala, Suzuki got lost going to look for the Art Clubs' room and had coincidentally bumped into Micheal dropping all of her things all over the floor. She was overjoyed when he helped pick it up but once she got a good look at him she got exceedingly nervous because he was freakin hot! She never forgot him afterwards and wondered what his name was, she did not know he was a member of the host club.
~Guilty pleasure~: Suzuki secretly likes shojo and shounen ai manga she finds the romance between the same gender interesting but fears anyone discovering this because she thinks they may find her weird or worse.......a pervert!
~What year am I?: sophomore
~This is my Dorm number~: Dorm number four
~This is My Schedule~:
Period one: Geometry
Period two: English
Period three: History
Period four: Study Hall
Period five: P.E
Period six: Biology
Clubs: Suzuki is part of a Art club and is the captain of the Manga club so she's always determining what activities and discussions that will take place and what not, it keeps her pretty busy.
~Anything else?~: Suzuki loves romance or the idea of it, if she finds out a friend of her's has a crush she will try to encourage them to go talk to that person. Suzuki also fantasizes about find her 'Mr. Right' and loves to draw; does it all the time.
~I'm no ugly ducking~: Suzuki Miyamoto

~My name is~: Ageha Yoshio
~I am controlled by this person~: Bravery-Homunculus
~This is how I tend to be~: Curious~Clumsy~Overprotective~Nice~A little shy~Romance Fanatic~Easily Flustered~
~I love this~:
-Sweets
-Rain
-Nighttime
-Reading
-Singing
-Drawing
-The Host CLub
~I hate this~:
-Bugs
-Snow
-Being Lonely
-Damage books
-Liars
-Bullies
-Being rejected
This is my life story: Ageha is from a wealthy family. She doesnt get a long with her parents that much but tries to. When she was young she was always around her friend Alexei, who was from Russia. She always snuck out of her home and went to places with her friend. The could be called siblings but they are only friends. When she turned 16 she started highschool. She was nervous and was afraid to even enter the school. She soon suck it up and went inside and had a nice first day.

Ageha now knows the school like the back of her hand and she hardly is nervous about being at school. One day she stubled on into the Host Club and instenly loved it. You could never tell with her if she loves something till she sees it. Ageha is the type of girl to do something and love it instead of doing something and hating it. Soon in the year, she started going to the Host Club a lot to see her favorite host even though she was flustered and was blushing like an idiot everytime she was there.
This is my favorite host/hostess: Kaname Souratomi
~Guilty pleasure~: Ageha likes to wear dresses that have bows on the back that make her look cute. Whenever she is at home she is wearing a dress but if she wants to leave the house she changes into a skirt instead.
~What year am I?: Senior
~This is my Dorm number~: Room 2
~This is My Schedule~:
Period 1: History
Period 2: Music
Period 3: Study Hall
Period 4: Mathamatics (Calculus)
Period 5: Social Studies
Period 6: Art
~Anything else?~: Ageha's nickname is Michi given by her best friend.
~I'm no ugly ducking~:
User Image

~My name is~: Alexei Kolkavich
~I am controlled by this person~: Bravery-Homunculus
~This is how I tend to be~: Curious~Sneaky~Protective~Devious~Smart
~I love this~:
-Ageha Yoshio
-Roses
-Snow
-Fire
-Nighttime
-Sweets
-Animals
-Drawing
-Sneaking around
~I hate this~:
-Getting in trouble
-Seeing Ageha upset
-Being lonely
-Bullies
-Rain
This is my life story: Alexei lived in Moscow,Russia for two whole years before becoming Ageha's neighbor. During those two years he learned a lot and started learning different languages so if he moved to where they spoke that language he will be able to talk. WHen Alexei was little he never made any friends, that is until he moved and met Ageha. When he met her they clicked and becaome close friends. It was like they were meant to know each other. Alexei would always tell Ageha to sneak out of her home to play with him even though they always got caught every time.

Alexei gets angry easily and somtimes yells a people in Russian instead of in their language. Alexei is in highschool along with Ageha and they both are near each other. When Ageha told him about a Host Club he figured it would be interesting and went to see what it was. When he walked in her found it okay but didnt know what to do. He figured he would just find a seat and introduce himself and get to know some of the hostess. He soon started to visit all the time with Ageha and he never likes missing going to see the host club.
This is my favorite host/hostess: Vivian Hurst
~Guilty pleasure~: He likes to sew things and make things like bears and stuff. He tries to sell his work but if it doesnt sell he gives it to Ageha.
~What year am I?: Senior
~This is my Dorm number~: 1
~This is My Schedule~:
Period1: Social Studies
Period2: MAthamatics (Calculus)
Period3: Study Hall
Period4: Art
Period5: History
Period6: Music
~Anything else?~: Alexei's nickname is Alex
~I'm no ugly ducking~:
User Image

~My name is~: Samuel Arneta
~I am controlled by this person~:Samuel Suragaki
~Blew out this many candles on my last birthday~:17
~This is how I tend to be~: Quiet, Isolated from most, Lazy, Quite Logical, Sometimes sarcastic, Easily angered.
~I love this~: Sleeping,
Reading,
Drawing,
Driving,
Hanging around people I like,
Football,
Tuned up cars or supercars,
Dogs.
Rain
~I hate this~: Disrespectful people
Hateful people
Small dogs
Moving around too much,
Being awoken from my sleep,
Being bothered,
People assuming things about me,
Illogical reasoning.
The sunlight or when its too bright outside
This is my life story: Well my name is Samuel Arneta. I am American and used to move around a lot. My life is very static because of how much I moved around. Back and forth between my parents, and new schools almost every year. I don't worry much about getting new friends, because there is no point. I was with my dad before I came to this school, so he is the one I see the most.

My life pretty much revolves around my decision on what I will do after school. I currently take an ROTC class for the military, so I will be going into the military class after school. I have grown up loving cars and motorcycles. I take most classes that deal with mechanic and engineering because it would be useful for my future. I don't usually take pride in what I do, but I don't express it to others.

I have played football most my life so that's why I play for the team now. I have never been a jock though, and also never seen as the very popular type. Most people say I am the silent type, and that's because I started to become quiet after my life started taking the wrong turns. Things like deaths in the family and relationship problems with friends and lovers. I like to keep to myself because I learned never to trust anyone.

I have never really been known by my family or friends to take crap from anybody. I was born with a short temper, and its been the same way up to now. I don't except any kind of ignorance or disrespect from people, and I have been known to lash out. In some ways, people say I have an intimidating look to myself, but I don't ever use it to my advantage. I use football and spending time to tune cars as a stress reliever.

Overall, I have always been the type to keep to myself because some people just don't really deserve to get to know me. I cant stand the stuck up type of people, and they tend to drop out of nowhere to bother people. I don't want to get mixed in with the wrong crowds because I really don't have time for any dramatic scenes. Although I do find romance as a good thing to place into my life. Even though I do find romance enjoyable, I have never been the type to approach a girl.

Ok, my mom and dad are not rich, but I do have family and friends that are. The ones that are, chipped in to buy me the greatest thing I have ever received. My Lexus LFA. I treasure this car like its part of me. The sound of the engine just makes me smile. They bought it for me when I was about 15, and said I had to wait until I could drive of course. Nothing in my life makes me happier than being in my Lexus. Occasionally I will let my friends in it, or give them a ride. I have been known as the generous type.
This is my favorite host/hostess:
~Guilty pleasure~: I secretly love older girls than me. And girls that are into cars and rugged stuff like football.
~What year am I?:I am a senior
~This is my Dorm number~: 5
~This is My Schedule~: 1.Aviation
2.Engineering
3.Mechanics
4.Free period
5.ROTC
6.Football Practice and Games
~Anything else?~: I am in love with cars and aviation. Everything that has to do with the military, aviation, cars and motorcycles, I love it. And something very important to take note of, My lexus LFA. I treasure it with my life and nothing comes in between me and the car.
Lexus LFA Pic
My Lexus LFA

~I'm no ugly ducking~:
User Image

~My name is~:Branwyne
~I am controlled by this person~:vagrant branwen
~Blew out this many candles on my last birthday~:18
~This is how I tend to be~:Branwyne is totally sporadic and unique. She is a geek girl and sometimes comes across as unfriendly. When she does make a friend she is very loyal and caring. Branwyne can also be extremely stubborn and sometimes sarcastic. Deep down inside...way inside she is a hopeless romantic and this shows through in the romantic manga she secretly reads when no one is around.
~I love this~:video games, comics/manga, baking, cross stitching, cosplay, and reading sci-fi.fantasy, she also loves swimming.
~I hate this~:being interrupted or bothered when gaming or reading, ignorant people, people who take advantage of others and hosts.
This is my life story:Branwyne grew up in Atlantic Canada as the only daughter of a wealthy family she had many expectations piled on her that she never quite lived up to in her parents eyes. After she finished middle school (grade 9 in Canada) she was sent to Sukari High. During her middle school years she was shunned by the kids in her school simply because her family had money and because of that she has developed a very large dislike of wealthy people. She turned to gaming, reading and manga as a way to avoid dealing with people and this caused her to become even more withdrawn for society. During her last year of middle school she rarely left her room except to go to school. Her parents were desperate to get her to reform into the well-to-do proper girl she should have been and enrolled her in Sukari, the idea behind it was to put her in an environment where she would have to spend time with other children of wealthy homes. Her dislike of the wealthy kept her from making any friends and to top it off, the school has a host club which in Branwyne's avoids like the plague, she has a biased opinion that all those involved will be the exact sort of person she hates...they must be right?
This is my favorite host/hostess:She doesn't like hosts (yet).
~Guilty pleasure~:Romance manga.
~What year am I?:Senior.
~This is my Dorm number~:Student Dorms, Room 3
~This is My Schedule~:1st Period-English, 2nd Period-Art, 3rd Period-Language Studies, 4 Period-Cultural Studies. After school clubs-Art only because she was forced to join at least one club.
~Anything else?~:
~I'm no ugly ducking~:
User Image

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas