Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
⇷Ѻbligation⇸ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar-Eclipse82

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image XXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image XXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:02 pm
Hello there~ It's me Araluen Bohon, better known as Luen
And I'll be the Prince's Bodyguard in this story.

User Image
In case you can't tell from the picture-

Height: 5'8"
Build: Lithe

This is what makes me unique-

Personality: Luen is not your typical stoic bodyguard, instead she can usually be seen with a smile on her face, and a bounce in her step. Her optimism and peaceful happiness at times seem to be impenetrable, as even when someone is rude, or downright insulting her, she just laughs it off. Though she is a pacifist when it comes to emotional or verbal issues, and will not hesitate to try and calm people down if they seem to be getting angry, she is not opposed to physical violence. In fact, she rather likes fighting and can be pretty competitive when challenged.

She is also very friendly and outgoing, though she tends to feel a little uncomfortable around women. She has little sense of formality, even when it concerns royalty; and would probably have been executed a long time ago for overstepping her rank were it not for the prince. Speaking of the prince, Luen is unfailingly loyal to him, to the point that she would cut off her own hand without question if he asked her to.

✔ Games
✔ Laughter
✔ Protecting people
✔ Dishes that involve cheese

Dislikes:
✘ Guilt
✘ Feeling weak
✘ Boredom
✘ Odd numbers
✘ Large bodies of water

Talents:
✔ Sword fighting
✔ Optimism
✔ Great aim

Weaknesses:
✘ Can't swim
✘ Easily distracted
✘ Workaholic

There are things I won't tell anyone-

History: From the time she was born, Luen has been raised as a boy. The place she grew up in was dismal and dangerous, with criminals at every corner, it was a very unsafe place; especially for a girl. Her parents, fearing for her safety, disguised her gender; and as soon as she was able to properly hold a weapon they taught her how to defend herself. Life in the slums of a rotten village wasn't easy, but Luen was content enough despite the struggles. However, everything quickly went downhill for her as during her seventh year of life, her parents went to a nearby town to shop and never returned. Their bodies were found later, murdered and mugged.

Becoming one of many orphans on the streets, she tried her best to survive; stealing food whenever possible just to make it through the day. But, as time passed, it seemed unlikely that she would even live to see another year. As she was laying on the ground, her scrawny body slowly losing breath, the prince found her. The young royal boy gave her food and water, before sneaking her back to the castle where she was able to blend in as a servant. And on that day, she vowed to follow him forever.

When she was eleven, as she was working to set up for the prince's birthday celebration, an assassination attempt was made on the his life. Luen ran to stand in front of the prince just as the hired assassin struck, and stopped the blade with her arm. The event left her with a scar, as well as a rise in rank. As everyone present was able to see how well she protected the prince, she was made his personal bodyguard in payment for having saved his life. She has been at his side through everything since then, and has come to view the prince as not only a master to follow and protect, but also as a close friend.

Secrets: Obviously her gender, as Luen has told not a single soul that she is a woman, and has taken every precaution to keep it hidden. Besides that, she is too embarrassed to admit that she is envious of people in love, as she has no experience in love and believes that she never will; and she also has a strong fear of dying alone.

User in Charge Lunar-Eclipse82

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Keep Holding On

Lunar-Eclipse82

Lunar-Eclipse82

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:05 pm
Ciao~ It's me Ken Issac Solomon Clerinell VI, better known as Kenny
And I'll be the The Prince in this story.

User Image

Height: 6"9
Build:Lean, Tall, Athlethic

Personality: Ken is a very kind and gullible gentlemen. He is the type to take off his jacket and shirt in the dead winter to give to someone, and he is still quite classy. He would actually take off his jacket and lay it out on a puddle for a girl to cross. He's also very patient, being able to create a huge picture out of dominos he's quite cautious and careful. He is not the type to get disheartened very easily, he isn't even capable of getting angry at anyone. And when he does ever get angry, it's at himself. Things will break, including walls.

Despite being very gullible, Ken is actually a very intelligent guy. Hey, he's being taught so many different things, Especially Chemical Engineering and Neurology. And yet he's still very gullible. Go ahead and tell him that the stars in the sky are actually fireflies trying to go back home to the moon, he'll totally believe you. With enough explanation, he'll believe almost anything.... His interests (Chemical Engineering And Neurology, as well as a few minor things) would be a different story, that is something he knows through and through. Ken is also very active, How else does he get all his muscle?

He is the type who thinks that absolutely nothing is Impossible (Otherwise, how else would he be so gullibe?) He just believes people think it is impossible because they are incapable of grasping it. That's why he does "The Impossible" To see how it goes, and shows people that Anything is Possible (After a lot of logical thinking, he is not about to go jump off a cliff with sharp rocks below it). And when people tell him it is impossible, he'll do it and just tell them "Well.... I'm able to do it, and I'm only human"

Believe it or not, Ken is actually a little spoiled. Not in the Rich way (Even if he is the Prince) But in the Attention way. He Likes attention. He likes compliments and Flattery. And, he believes that if he whines and complains enough, and even throw a tantrum, he'll get what he wants. (Which is usually true for the most part). Of course, he can do a lot of things himself, but because of his family expecting him to do so much for their kingdom and to become King, he would prefer to relax. And as patient as he is, He can't get angry at anyone. It's very rare, but if he's ever angry at anyone... He can get violent and very offending. Although, whenever he gets angry, it's always at himself. He always points everything to himself, and always seems to be able to criticize himself very badly. It gets so bad to the point where his room will be unrecognizable because of his violence.

✔ Puzzles (They Fascinate him)
✔ Strawberries
✔ Stories (Adventure or Fantasy)
✔ Children

Dislikes:
✘ Spider webs (His Skin crawls upon contact)
✘ Cramps (From working out)
✘ Dishonesty
✘ Being Taken Advantage of (Although He usually doesn't notice)
✘ Being Alone

Talents:
✔ Fencing + Defensive Martial Arts (Especially Akido)
✔ Dancing
✔ Logic, Mathematics, Science, and Government

Weaknesses:
✘ Over exerting his body when Angry
✘ Being Gullible and Kind (Taken Advantage of easily)
✘ Art and Has absolutely no fashion sense

History: Ever since Ken was a young boy, he had always been "too kind for his own good". He would help those in need, even if they weren't in need. Every time he went out of the palace, it never ended too well. So his parents had to put him on watch, make sure his kindness wasn't taken advantage of. But it was worth it, seeing he ended up with the best body guard he could ask for. Inside the palace though, his parents prepared him to become King. Every day it was nothing but study. From Math to music to Art. And they found his interest in Neurology and Chemical Engineering. Too Bad his job was already chosen for him, and it was full time 24/7 as well. Not to mention, he always had to look through the candidates that his parents chose for him.... None interested him.

Being so stressed from all the work piled upon him, The prince decided to go out for a run. Outside the palace, he ran into the Princess of the Arundel Family. And from then on.... He just felt something he never did before. He fell in love, In love with the rivaling family. But then, it was replaced by nothing but sadness and grief. He always constantly wants to cry, grieve over the loss of his precious love friend. Not wanting to worry his friends and family, he tries smiling, being cheerful for their sake. But it's not helping him. There is no one, No one to fill that big hole in his heart. No One to fill his heart with happiness. Does he even have a heart anymore? He can't even feel it beat, no matter what he does. Now he has an obsession to do something, ANYTHING to keep his mind off his loss and to pump his heart up. From setting up pictures with dominos to over exerting himself by working out. Now having bags under his eyes from lack of sleep (He probably gets 2-3 hours of sleep now), his family can't help but worry for him now.

Secrets: He Likes Baking and Cooking. He is also trying his best to hide the fact that he's very gullible

User in charge: Winters-Snow

Magnet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:47 pm
Hey stranger, It's me Maribell Azuria, better known as Mari
And I'll be the maid in this story.

User Image

Height: 5'5"
Build: lithe

Personality: Maribell seems very friendly to most people, even to those of the other kingdom. She is always smiling and acts kind, but at the same side, what is in the inside is quite different from the outside. She is a natural born sadistic and unsocial person who prefer to be alone. She enjoys talking to the princess and others when it comes to helping them, but doesn't let them help her whenever she needs the advice. She is a very independent girl and enjoys her job as a maid. When she meets someone who irritates her, she acts kindly around them.

✔ Cooking and Cleaning
✔ Flowers
✔ Reading
✔ Music

Dislikes:
✘ Mean people
✘ Liars
✘ Sunshine
✘ Taking other peoples' help
✘ War

Talents:
✔ Music
✔ Cooking and cleaning
✔ Intellect

Weaknesses:
✘ Socially shy
✘ Overly pacifist
✘ Pushover

History: Like the others in her kingdom, Maribell has had her share of casualties in the war. She lost her father and younger brother at war, leaving her with her elder brother, who is only a blacksmith. She is protective of him and helps take care of him, since he is still very immature for his age. Figuring his job wouldn't support them, she took a job as a maid for the kingdom. At first, she was a little scared of doing it, but grew to like her job helping the princess. She was always fond of her and considered her a close person that she could help.

When the engagement came through, she was glad, hoping that things would be better then, but when the eldest princess grew ill and died, her spirits lowered. She knew that the princess had her duties, but marrying a prince she did not love or even know was a terrible idea. She never gave her opinion to anyone, figuring she is just the maid and didn't want to end up talking politics and love, two things she was terrible at.

Secrets: She has a tendency to daydream while working, and secretly has a sharp tongue. Her history is also unknown to others. Even though she doesn't act like it, she is curious about love.

User in charge: Vampire Hunter Mari

All You Wanted

Lunar-Eclipse82

Lunar-Eclipse82

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:32 am
BonJour! It's me Isabell Josephine Arundel, better known as Belle
And I'll be the Princess in this story.

User Image

Height: 5'5"
Build: Rather Petite and Toned

Personality: Isabell was always the quiet one. Being that her Eldest sister was always in the limelight, Isabell had no reason to act out or be any other way. The girl was always hidden, always quiet, always a Book-Worm. When her sister had passed, the girl was forced into changing. Everything had taken a U-Turn.

Her now, stoic and calm attitude had changed. The girl was made to be proper, not challenge a word, be the proper wife and rule-ess. This couldn't be. Acting out of the proper teaching, Isabell made sure that, knowing that she was the last and only daughter, Isabell made sure they didn't try to change her TOO much.

When no one is looking, Isabell can be quite Sweet. Rather Talkative and always looking for someone to confide in. Never writing anyone off, Isabell is easily able to trust in anyone, but don't over look it, she can be quit either cunning thinker.

✔ Strawberries
✔ Music (Classical)
✔ Books
✔ Poetry

Dislikes:
✘ Unnecessary Abuse of Animals
✘ Liars
✘ War
✘ Weakness
✘ Being taken Advantage of

Talents:
✔ Able to play the Violin
✔ Dance (BellyDancing, Classical)
✔ Acrobatics (Contortion)

Weaknesses:
✘ Easily trusting
✘ Sometimes she can be a bit Hardheaded
✘ Stray Animals

History: Isabell was born the youngest daughter to the Arundel Clan. Always hidden in the Shadows Isabell wasn't able to become a princess like her eldest sister. It was fine. Still being taught the best, by the best, Isabell never had the pressures her sister had. Seemingly so, The Elder Sister didn't seem to have a hard time taking such things.

When she passed, everything started to change. Isabell was now in charge of making sure the kingdoms merged and nothing changed. Things got better. Spirited into a Manson with a man whom she had only met once before (And even that was a two second meeting), Isabell was taken aback. Certain things were different. Being forced into a situation she had no idea how to handle, Isabell seemed to withdraw.

Things were changing every second. The girl was surpised she hadn't broken down. But who knows? The man was handsome, he seemed well, maybe she could overlook her.."Situation" and learn to be around someone such as he?

Only time can tell.

Secrets: She is Constantly on the search for love, always nose deep in books pretaining to love and trying to hide it. Isabell is well Fluent in French aswell, something she studied behind her parent's back.

User in charge: CandyCane831

My Love - Sia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 pm
Oh...hello. I didn't see you there. It's me Alexander Christopher Eminunat, better known as Ace
And I'll be the Gardner in this story.

User Image

Height: 5'11"
Build: Rather skinny, and weak-looking at first glance.

Personality: Most of the time he is a calm, soft-spoken, quiet, obedient individual. He speaks so richly around others in an even-tone which usually makes it hard to figure out what he is truly feeling at that moment. To some he may seem a bit dark, and scary as he watches everyone's movements and studies them. Though to re-ensure them, he puts on a fake smile and loving attitude.

To some he may even seem like a sweetheart and perfect lover...but please don't be fooled, for your sake. When provoked, he will lash out and you wont like that. He is sneaky, devilish, some may even use the term 'vampire'. If you are bleeding and you hear his soft, sweet voice say, "May I?" Run...or play a bit of music before its too late.

✔ Cotton Candy
✔ Soft Music
✔ The Night Sky
✔ Blood

Dislikes:
✘ Most People
✘ Loud, Obnoxious Noises
✘ Bright Lights
✘ Dogs
✘ Complete Silence

Talents:
✔ Intelligence
✔ Balance, Flexibility, and Fighting Techniques.
✔ Can burp the ABCs.

Weaknesses:
✘ Blood
✘ Screams of women
✘ Cotton Candy

History: Alexander, as his mother called him, was raised to be a brought-up young man. She had high-hopes for him to become rich and famous throughout the land. She did all she could possibly do for him. Spent her own food money on nice clothes and a good education for him, paid for the best tutors, and even had his own father give him a job in their toy factory at a young age. But none of this interested the poor boy. He just wanted to be a normal peasant boy and play with all of his friends and his littlest sister, Annie (whom of which his mother wanted to be a proper house-wife). Though his mother seemed to over-step the line, he loved her anyhow.

Unfortunately, toy making wasn't his father's only business. He was apart of a secret society that was pro Clerinell family. Once night, his father got drunk after having lost his closest friend in a small battle with another secret society, pro Arundel family. In his anger, he began to fight with Ace's mother. In the end, sending the woman crashing to the floor with a blood-stained face and body. The sight sent Alex into the biggest state of shock in his life. His father, seeing the boy, went for him next. Beating him senseless just to hear the boy scream. Though, whatever made his father stop, the boy was grateful. Instead, the man lifted the bloodied up boy over his shoulders and left.

His father had taken him to the club of their secret society. After explaining everything to the members, they decided that the boy may actually be of some use to them. After several beatings and going weeks in silence and hunger, they finally stopped. They told the boy if he joined the society, his life would be spared. If he didn't, they would beat him and burn him alive. Accepting their offer, they told him he must murder a woman. Which, didn't seem hard, until they told him he must do it with his bare hands.

Alex agreed with slight hesitation. They took the boy to a room, a blank, empty room with a woman, tied up, blindfolded, and gagged. It was clear she had already been beaten, but he still must make her suffer only a while longer. He was completely unaware of the situation until they removed the blindfold of the woman. Horror struck the boys face as the tear-streamed eyes were those of his sister Annie's. The men, laughing wickedly, stumbling out of the room drunk, locked the door. Alex ran to her and untied her, kissing her forehead lovingly. He explained everything to her and she only cried, knowing what her brother was sent to do.

In an instant, her feelings changed from sadness to anger. Her brother was going to kill an innocent woman before he knew it was her. She nagged him, just like mother would when he couldn't complete a task exactly as she had asked. Then, the poor girl made the simple mistake of hitting the boy. In which, he stared in the direction his face was forced by the slap. Then, glancing back to her calmly, he pounced on top of her and began to beat her. She screamed as loud as she could, begging him to stop or for the men outside the room to help her. But it was in vain. Alex was in a trance-like state as he beat his sister to death. She gave out one last, heart-breaking scream with her last breath. Seeing the blood drip from her face, Alex leaned forward and whispered, "May I?" as he gave her cheek a lick. His eyes seemed to go mad at the instant of tasting blood, he began to rip off her skin with his bare hands.

After a few months, the group learned to control the mad-man side of Alex to use for their own will. It was quite simple really, just play him some soft music and he would just relax. When they heard about the engagement of the new couple the society was outraged. They sent one of their own men to the house of Arundel. There, the man dropped the most horrible poison into the princess's afternoon tea. Within a few days, she grew ill, and died. They partied as if the war between families was over, though they had destroyed it.

Though, only a while later, rumor has it that the younger princess will attempt to love the prince and that only a few people would be there with them. Who not perfect for this job, than Alex? Whom was given the nickname Ace for his expert work. The group captured the gardener who was really supposed to go to the manor and let Alex go instead. Once arriving, he took his place in the manor and began immediately to observe. His mission was quite simple. Stop this marriage at any cost, even if someone must die.

Secrets: Ace has an obsession with blood and seeing people in pain (mental, emotional, or physical). Once he's seen it, he will want to taste it. And once he has tasted it, he will want more of it....

User in charge: bloodylilrose

Dear Agony

Lunar-Eclipse82

Lunar-Eclipse82

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:29 am
Halt! State your name and purpose! Oh, it’s you – well, hello, there~ It's me, Dominik Terrance Ashcroft, better known as Nikky, Nik, or Terr.
And I'll be the Princess’s Bodyguard in this story.

User Image

Height: 5’8”
Build: Athletic, though on the thin side.

Personality: Though he can be stern, Dominik is actually rather friendly with most people he meets. However, he prefers to be left alone when it comes to his job because he feels as though he can organize the situation better when others are not trying to interfere with his thought process. He’s not a pushover, which actually causes quite a few problems among the ranks considering he has a slight problem with authority figures. He is willing to listen to the royal family and do as they order, but when someone among the Guard tries to tell him what to do, he has a problem with it because he is used to taking charge. However, with that fault aside, he is mostly a genteel man who rather enjoys his job (and takes it very seriously) and who can become two different people depending on when and where he is found.

✔ Animals
✔ Reading
✔ Food
✔ Housing

Dislikes:
✘ Death
✘ Sleeping
✘ Crowds
✘ Authority Figures
✘ Caste System

Talents:
✔ Sword-fighting
✔ Singing
✔ Thievery

Weaknesses:
✘ Horseback Riding
✘ Sometimes too Compassionate/Hesitates to Kill
✘ Has Slightly Poor Eyesight

History: Dominik Terrance Ashcroft was born a beautiful blonde baby boy on a sunny afternoon a little over twenty years ago. However, the beautiful baby boy was born into a less-than-beautiful home with a less-than-beautiful interior and a less-than-beautiful father who happened to disappear right when Dominik was born. His father had never even seen him, and he had never seen his father – thus, Nik was left to take care of his mother when he came of a decent age. He was four when he made his first steal – and after that, things came to them a bit more easily (and cheaply). As a toddler Nik was already providing for his mother, and that made him the authority figure in the house. Things were going very well for him until, at the age of ten, he was caught stealing and was almost sentenced to death. After all, most thieves did wind up being executed – Dominik was extremely lucky to be taken into the program for being a Guard, actually, and he was only allowed to become involved because of his street skills and because he could get people to talk if he needed them to; in fact, he was very intuitive about most people.

That was how his job began – somewhere along the line his offense became nearly nonexistent; in fact, he wasn’t sure anyone even remembered how he had come to be there anymore, especially since they had assigned him to be the late princess’s bodyguard – a job he had relished and developed into himself in. He became less difficult for the princess he was serving – was fully devoted to her – and he fully supported the marriage that the princess had agreed to with the “opposing” prince. He had been all for a peace between the two kingdoms, and he hadn’t been expecting what happened next, though all hope hadn’t been lost. When the elder princess died, asking him to take care of her sister in her wake, he agreed to it easily, without even caring to worry about the possible repercussions. He did agree that the younger princess’s arranged marriage needed to be planned more carefully, and he was ready for the riot the villagers’ were sure to have.

Now that they’re all cooped up in a mansion for one month, waiting to see if the prince and princess can develop feelings for each other, Nik is unsure whether or not he should be aiding them or just allow them to make their own mistakes. All his job required of him is for him to keep the princess’s well-being foremost in his mind at all times, even at cost to others’ lives. He doesn’t really want to get mixed up in her personal life (not that he really could), so he’s willing to just stand there and watch over her – anything to keep his promise to her dead sister.

Secrets: I used to be in love with the elder princess (and think I may still be).

User in charge: TrinityMimikotsu

Your Guardian Angel

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas