---->clickĆҔᾃѓᾆćţҿґȿ

Twins

Moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My name is Catriona Willem
Though I'm called Cat, Kitty, Silent.
I'm not that old, I'm only 17
The Doctor said I'm a Female
I'm not normal, I'm what you call a Human, unknown Angel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Don't be alarmed. I can be very quiet. Sometimes people find me distant and rude. However that's just a part of me, the silent girl. However people who know me know that I'm very warm and protective and my silence is just me thinking.
Weapon/s a sword and poisonous darts.
Powers Powers of the moon that are unknown to me.
Skill/s Dancing, swimming, reading, and cooking.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Here's the Story book. . . My early years are blurry to me. I was in an orphanage till I was four years old and was taken in by a family. They loved me and nourished me the best they could, however I was... different, and it scared them. The witches army had everyone scared, besides myself. I despised that witch, without even knowing her. Why? I don't know, something inside of me just explodes when I hear of her. My family was taken into imprisonment when I was eleven and my mother warned me to always hide the birthmark on my head cause I was different. After they were taken I ran from the dessert that was my home, and fell into the marshes where I found a dojo. An old man lived there, and soon he became my sensei and taught me the arts of fighting. He knew I was different, yet he wasn't taken aback by me. Sensei was a true wise man and loved me like a daughter. But that type of happiness only last for so long and soon the witch's army had come knocking on our doorstep. Sensei hid me away in an underground tunnel and that's when I heard the soldier's swords take the life of my "father". And at that moment something erupted inside of me and everything became a blur. When I awoke the dojo was gone, and all the soldiers were dead around me. The moon was the only light in the sky and I seemed to be calm. I looked for the old man, yet; I couldn't find his body anywhere. Only his sword gleamed in the moonlight and I took it into my possession. So now I walk this solitude earth with only a few close friends, trying desperately to find the answers to my questions.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x3 Wooooh!
☑ Books
☑ Moon
☑ Water
☑Friends

= w = RAWR!
☒ Loud noises
☒ Stupidity
☒ Witch
☒Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sorry to Break it to ya, but I'm just a puppet. My Puppeteer is. . . xx-Lockhart

Sun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
۞ My name is Drusilla Willem
۞ Though I'm called Silla, I don't like the fuller version.
۞ I'm not that old, I'm only 17
۞ The Doctor said I'm a Male.....? No, haha, I'm definitely a female. (I'm not confused, promise!)
۞ I'm not normal, I'm what you call a Angel (Unbeknownst to me, unfortunately...)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
۞ Don't be alarmed. I can be I'm kind to everyone I meet, even if I've never met them before. I'm an outgoing person, I really love meeting new people, but, unfortunately some people take my enthusiasm in the wrong way. I'm loyal and people tell me it's my best quality. If I'm thinking something I think you should hear, no matter how harsh, I'll tell you. Some people appreciate it and others don't...guess it depends on the person. I also, supposedly, have a weird sense of humor... I wonder what they could be talking about.... >.<
۞ Weapons Weapons? Why would I need weapons...? Are there any creeps at school that I should know about?!
۞ Powers The doctors say it's unnatural how my skin feels so hot all the time, like I have a never-ending fever, and I've always been good at lighting fires (sometimes not always in the best places...). Sometimes it scares me and I know something is not right with me but I definitely have no idea what could be causing it.
۞ Skills I've never been talented in anything in particular but I've had people tell me I have the voice of a singer. I love reading but that doesn't mean I'm any good at it (is reading even a skill...?). Um, I guess I'm a good story-teller...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
۞ Here's the Story book. . . It drives me crazy not knowing what kind of life I had up until the time I was 10. I'd had a foster family in the beginning and they loved me like I was their own child. I was happy, things were good. I told them everything. Everything, that is, except the strange mark that I continually hide behind my bangs and a hefty covering of makeup. I don't know why I never told them but, as I got older I didn't regret my decision to keep it a secret because that was when my skin started to feel unnaturally hot. Not a day after my body heat began to change I woke up to find my house burned down around me. What was the eeriest part was that I'd slept through the whole thing and the only thing left among the charred remains of the house and my foster family was a 13-year-old me lying under my brightly colored quilt. It was... terrible, and breathtaking. A picture of me on my bed under my quilt surrounded by my burnt down house covered the page of every newspaper within a 40 mile radius. From then on I'd been known as the 'Fire Girl". Not exactly an endearing nickname.

No foster family would take me after that. It was like I was a leaper; they thought I was the one who started the fire instead of being it's victim. The same went for orphanages... I lived in an abandoned apartment building for several years, working at a local pizza place to earn some money to help me pay for school. I continued like this until, one day, this girl with light blonde hair walked into the pizza parlor that I was working at one night. A gust of wind blew in from behind her and whipped her hair off of her forehead, revealing a mark that quite resembled mine, except, instead of looking like a sun it looked like a moon... Who is this girl?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
۞ <3 Wooooh!
✔ Orchids
✔ Sunshine
✔ The sound of the ocean
✔ My sister's hair! I'm jealous... ^_^

۞ = _ = RAWR!
✘ Pitch Darkness
✘ Liars
✘ Spiders (I know, it's silly, but don't make fun of me.)
✘ Skirts (it's a dress or nothing, people!)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
۞ Sorry to Break it to ya, but I'm just a puppet. My Puppeteer is. . . XxImminentXFatexX

Stars

Turais: the little Shield Star

User Image

Violence is an answer. Understanding it the right answer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My name is Louis Cypher
Though I'm called Angel
I'm not that old, I'm only 20
The Doctor said I'm a Male
I'm not normal, I'm what you call a Star Angel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Don't be alarmed. I can be helpful very often. Though sometimes my methods are a bit amoral, I can't help but to try to help everyone who needs it. Sometimes, I even try to help my enemies. It's a flaw, I know; I can't make everyone happy, yet I still try. Despite me trying to help everyone, I'm a bit of cynical of the world; it seems like everywhere I go, there's someone who needs my help. Why can't they do it themselves? I try to talk to people; talk them into helping themselves out, and sometimes I talk people out of doing bad things. Make no mistake; despite me talking most of the time, I can back up my words in a fight if need be, not that I would want to. Usually, I'm a pretty mellow guy; I keep to myself, but if asked, I'll answer to the best of my abilities.
Weapon/s A Short Sword and a Lance
Powers
The ability to create barriers anywhere with various uses, the ability to replicate physical objects and control them trough telekinesis, and Flight via wings.

Skill/s Good at puzzles, Construction, and Speed Reading
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Here's the Story book. . . Louis was sent to Earth by the heavens to save their twin daughters. Me and another came to this planet in hopes of defeating the witch and bring the two girls back to their homes. When his journey began, Louis wanted only wanted to bring the two girls back home, but along the way, when people saw him, they assumed Louis was an angel. And they needed his help. And... He gave it. Louis helped them It was right. It felt good. He knew he was suppose to help the heaven's twins daughters, but sometimes, he get side tracked and try to help everyone who needs it. But sometimes, Louis end up helping people to do bad things; he hide criminals who are being chased down, steal something for someone becuase they was abusing Louis's nativity, and hurt those who don't deserve it. When Louis found out that he was being used for evil, he grew jaded to the people on Earth. Even when they were in fear of the Witch, they still act in such a way that you could call them the villain. But even then, Louis couldn't bring himself to just leave them. Sure, someone wants to steal food from another, but that's becuase he's hungry, and he knows someone else has food who won't share. Louis figured, instead of stealing the food, why not teach him how to find his own? And thus, Louis began to help people, not by doing things for them, but by teaching them how to do it themselves. But all the while, he still looked for the twin girls, to fulfill the goal he was sent there for; Save the heaven's twin daughters, and bring them back to their rightful home.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x3 Wooooh!
☑ Potatoes
☑ Cats
☑ Helping People
☑ Reading

= w = RAWR!
☒ Dogs
☒ Loud Noises
☒ Thunder
☒ Being manipulated

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sorry to Break it to ya, but I'm just a puppet. My Puppeteer is. . . Ryonara

User Image
Don't waste life hating enemies that could've been friends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My name is Salem Wicker
Though I'm called Sal or Wick but most people just call me Salem
I'm not that old, I'm only 19
The Doctor said I'm a Male
I'm not normal, I'm what you call a star angel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Don't be alarmed. I can be Really friendly. I'm a generally happy person and almost never lose my temper. On the rare occasions that I do get angry, nothing can stop me and I will just let loose. I'm unendingly loyal and I make friends easily. I feel that protecting the twins is my highest calling. I do pretty well Under Pressure and rarely let my easy smile slip.
Weapon/s a bow and arrows
Powers can disappear/hide things from sight, flight, can teleport through shadows,
Skill/s pickpocket, can move steathily, relatively good cook
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Here's the Story book. . . When Salem first came to earth he was rather disoriented. He had almost immediately been attacked by the witch's minions and was severly injured. Hurt and bleeding he stumbled onto a gang hideout. Since he looked so pathetic already they let him stay and helped him recover. When he was better he was dismayed to find that the gang now felt that he owed them. However since an angel never leaves debts unpaid, he stayed and learned a few unsavory tricks. He quickly settled in, making friends and allies. It had been a normal day when he felt the surge of Moon's power. Elated that he finally had a lead. Without notice he left and arrived at the destroyed dojo. He has been on The Moon's trail closing in ever since.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x3 Wooooh!
☑People
☑ chaos
☑ books
☑night

= w = RAWR!
☒ loneliness
☒ swimmIng(can't)
☒ sarcasm
☒being bored

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sorry to Break it to ya, but I'm just a puppet. My Puppeteer is. . . Feory Firefox