Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Suggestions for Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PurpleChowder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:52 am
You need some battles. Sig battles.
People could bet on them maybe? And the winner would get a prize from the loser...or just glory.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:01 pm
I HAVE A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS!

Like I've posted in that one topic I made, we need to be more active. Yes, we all have a busy life, I have an extremely busy life, but as a way to run away for a while, I come here! But there's nothing going on here, so it'bd be somuch better if we spiced it up. Not only the crew, but also the members. We all need to figure out a way to be active. I'm not sure how a guild works, but is there a way that you could email all group members? Ahah, that probably is a hassle. But somehow we need to remind people that this guild still exists. All the topics I look at had posts that were months ago! And the contests that were ran are now dead. WE NEED HELP! If there is a way to contact members all in one, or somehow, or whatever, we need to show that we are alive. For instance, an email like this:
-------------------------------
Hi! My name is Sue and I just wanted to see how you're doing. I just wanted to let you know that our May contest has finally ended, and a new contest is being started for November. We want to see your beautiful talent, so please participate! In this contest, you will be...

IF you have any suggestions about our guild, contest, or anything else, feel free to comment in our comment section. Also, check out this cool graphic site (post a member's site, or any site that has cool graphics). Hope it gives you inspiration!
-------------------------------
Also, you could have different threads! Like a rating thread that rates avatars, profiles, individual sites (website page should be updated). And like I did above, maybe a guild that brings attention to a member's site. you could also make a website for this guild. That would be cool! But all this could only happen if everyone was active!  

miigiro

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Larzar
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:30 pm
More Publicity.

E.g. Target the PD discussion. 70% of the regulars their use Graphics.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:15 am
We could make tutorials on how to do things.

We could have some kind of Graphic Designer contest and give away prize
gold or an Graphic Commision as the winning prize.

We can all ban together in the towns and shout out Gaia Graphic Designers Come Join Us! lol

We are creative people I am sure we can think of something fantastic. Who knows maybe we could even ask Gaia if we the Graphic Designer's Guild could Design something for them like a new item or heck even an Art store or something. Actually the item idea there is not to bad....<< Viva La Thought! lol

We all have a group discussion on what type of item we should make. We could have 10 final items and let everyone vote on which item they like the best. Also it does not have to necessarily be an item, it could be a new background for your avatar.

Well there are some random idea's from the spur of the moment, feel free to comment or Mail Me.  

chibi_darkstar

7,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Jaruga

Quotable Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:51 am
Hello!
I wanted to suggest a sticky thread that has a list of all the shops of the people that joined this guild!
People fill in a form with the links and name and where the shop is etc etc and then someone edits the list with clickable links to the shops.
I dont mind making a list like that.
I have not seen anything like that in this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:23 am
Jaruga
Hello!
I wanted to suggest a sticky thread that has a list of all the shops of the people that joined this guild!
People fill in a form with the links and name and where the shop is etc etc and then someone edits the list with clickable links to the shops.
I dont mind making a list like that.
I have not seen anything like that in this guild.

Hm i spose that would be possible if there was enough demand for it. If anyone else is interested in this please let me know, either here of via pms =)? If theres enough to have a sticky then we could do that.
Of Course youre always welcome to set up a shop or mini-shop here, but I understand how setting up one here might not see the traffic it would in Gaias forums, feel free to consider it though till we find more people wanting to add their shop to a GGDG-shop-index. smile  

Niko17
Captain

Jaruga

Quotable Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:39 am
Great! I might add a poll and see what people of this guild think of the idea!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm
I suggest having another design contest. Perhaps something showing what we love doing on gaia ^^ Like a screen shot contest and then we graphic people can go crazy from there ^^ If you like this idea PM I can help figure out details ^^  

chibi_darkstar

7,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Minthalas

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:56 am
Posting tutorials or having workshops would be cool.  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff