Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
しucky≍ Ɗays≔p ofil es≕

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 pm
▁▂▃▄▅Ven Hikaru Meneki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

► - - - General || Information

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - V e n|| H i k a r u || M e n e k i

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 23
► Because || I || Am - - - Ven is the more happy brother then Karu.The boy doesn't mind anything,and it was his idea for him and Karu to work for Karu.He can be a little over happy but sometimes it's the best for him.In some ways Ven knows how to get to someone's heart and help them through things without even knowing.Ven can get sad sometimes but it's only if him and Karu had a argument.Then he'll place a more fake smile and cuddle his pillow.

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -MadHatterSora

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:13 pm
▁▂▃▄▅K a r u S h o M e n e k i

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - K a r u || S h o || M e n e k i

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 25

► Because || I || Am - - - Karu is more...to himself,he's not like his younger brother Ven who as told before more "outspoken" then quiet and calm.For a while,Karu stays mad.He always have the expression that he's mad but he's more afraid to show himself.Really he hates that fact that he's in Lucky Days,it was only because he wanted to protect his younger brother so he stays by him always.

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -MadHatterSora

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:28 pm
Luka Nile▅▄▃▂▁

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Luka || Miles|| Nile

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 23

► Because || I || Am - - - Luka is a humble type of person, who often puts himself down. Even though he is very helpful, he isn't the type to talk a lot and is easily embarrassed. Often shown with a dark blush on his face. Since he is easily embarrassed and soft spoken, it is a surprise at how protecting, and dominate he can be to a person. Even if he is soft spoken and humble, he has his limits as a person. Not liking to be stepped on all the time, he can become very angry around things like that.

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -The Invisable Spaz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:03 pm
Ayame Uka Nile▅▄▃▂▁

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Ayame||Uka || Nile

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 25

► Because || I || Am - - - Ayame is Not one of those overly hyper people, but he does have a little Zap of energy that always going through his body, that most people would say to make him a little more..Out-going. He his blunt to where it could turn bad. He is always doing something, since he doesn't like to lay around for to long. He can be short tempered however..so don't get on his bad side, Like making fun of his hair..Oh he hates that! He doesn't like to open up his feelings much to people, even to his brother..he holds them in..Getting rejected by so many girls and people making fun of him really make him want to cry yet he puts on a smile. He is VERY sensitive and caring, he doesn't really trust that many people either..Hopefully someone can make him turn into a person who can express his true feelings more and to put more trsut into others!

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -_DeaTh_By_Llama_

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas