Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
OLYMPIC ----- > Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:19 pm
To the Rp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:37 pm
“Treat everything like a hunt; approach with skill, caution, and ever the upper hand.”
User Image
The robes of a Goddess
Young Aria

“Hello there.”
My name is...... Aria Marie (Adams)
But you can call me... Ari, Ria.
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 18 years ago.
The Part I play... Child of Artemis
I can be pretty... In some ways Aria is very much like her birth mother, Artemis; as stubborn and hard headed as she is beautiful, Aria is a lover of independence first and foremost and therefore utterly cannot deal with anyone who places restrictions upon her. When angered her temper cannot be rivaled, and if called for she’ll look for a way to get even, but most of the similarities stop there. Artemis has an aversion to the male gender; while Aria finds herself to be more of a feminist in mind she has no problem hanging around the boys, as long as she can beat them at whatever they’re doing; her competitive streak may only be rivaled by her good friend, the daughter of Nike. When amongst positive company Aria is loud, talkative and enjoys teasing and rough-housing despite her feminine appearance; when met with strangers she approaches the way a good hunter approaches a target, full of caution and wary energy. A restless spirit forever seeking the next adventure, those who know Aria well often note that it is near impossible to keep her in one spot for more then a month or two;, so spending time with Aria requires a great deal of patience...or an equally adventerous personality.
Hitting Rewind...Aria’s outlook of her life on Olympus is perhaps a bit different then some of the other children; her mother, Artemis, did not carry her by choice and the only reason she was born was because long ago, a mortal man beat the Goddess in a hunt and demanded he be given the opportunity to sire two children with her. The result was the birthing of both Aria and her elder brother Andromedus, someone that Artemis refused to spend time with due to her aversion with men. Aria however, idiolized her brother more then anyone on Olympus; the way he carried himself strongly in the face of a world that wanted no part of him was something she found inspirational. In just a few years, when Aria understood what love was she knew the only person she could ever want was the boy who had helped her grow up, the one who had taught her to use a bow and hunt deer through the Olympus forests. Nobody needed to know they were in love; that was fine. And in the mid-morning sun, under the siblings’ favorite tree, a vow was pledged. Unfortunately, when the Titans came, attempted to destroy the mountain, her brother was taken as collateral damage; Aria was devastated by the loss of the only person she had ever loved, and without taking into consideration anyone’s feelings but her own, cast herself out of Olympus and down to Earth along with the rest of the children who had been spirited away for safety measures. Taking up role in a local greek orphanage, the goddess in training was adopted by a travelling couple by the family name Adams, an american man and woman who had never been able to have children of their own.

The Adams were very good to a young Aria; her surrogate father instructed her in the ways of human hunting, and gave her the knowledge of not only the bow and arrow but multiple traps and guns. Her mother taught her the notion of independance, and took her on many trips across the globe to feed an ever restless spirit. This allowed Aria to grow up in a very unorthadox way; schooling was minimal though suspiciously not very much required, and by the time she was sixteen Aria had became far more worldly then most people twice her age. Still though, for all she's experienced there are times when she can't help but to miss the things she's forgotten, things that she no longer remembers thanks to extended time away from Olympus. Well, maybe she'll remember a few other things on the family's next trip to Greece; should be coming up any day now...

Tools of the Trade... There are only two things Aria keeps on her person at all times; a silver locket which she has yet to learn how to open (it contains a picture of both her brother and familliar, and two strands of their hair), and a bracelet of the same metal which depicts a scene of the hunter goddess Artemis, her mother.
I really enjoy... Aria enjoys the things her parents enjoy; mostly hunting with her dad, and travelling with her mom. When she has down time she's not adverse to curling up with a good book.
Love it! Hunting, any new place she hasn't been, nature, large, open spaces, most animals, loose, comfortable clothing. Aria has an obsession with handheld video games thanks to the 21st century; her favorite are classics, like Pokemon. Adventure novels and foreign films go hand in hand with her love for mastering new cultures.
Eew, Nasty!Layabouts make Aria's blood boil, as do egotistical men who don't how to get over themselves. While she cleans up well, Aria rather dislikes dresses, or any sort of restrictive clothing, as she does fatty foods that slow her down.
Turn it up!
When I'm gone // A rocket to the Moon
Animal // Ke$ha
She's a Lady // Forever the Sickest Kids

Sssh, don't tell! Though Aria is the daughter of a Huntress, she absolutely cannot stand the sight of her own blood; a cut or two is fine, but anything else and she'll go into shell shock.
Always together... (Your Familliar or Charge, depending on what role you play)
I'll deny it! She tries not to think about that too much, given her last experience.
Am I forgetting something...? Fluenty speaks both Greek and English. Her surrogate family owns a hunting dog named Porter; her adoptive mother found him as a stray and took him in.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:17 pm
"Through victory, my chains are broken."
User Image
I am Victorious
"Wanna race?"
My name is...... Penelopia (Penelope) WestBrook
But you can call me... Nelly....
The Part I play... Child of Nike
I can be pretty... At first glance, Penelope sets off a far different atmosphere then Aria, or, in general, most girls her age; classical and refined, Penelope is generally unapproachable and fragile looking and she tends to be a little bit uppity when her intelligence is put to question; her surrogate parents have noted on multiple ocassions that she's far more mature then anyone her age should be, which help her to be able to take on excessive amounts of responsibility. However, challenge her to anything, anything at all, and she pulls a complete 180; at heart Penelope is excessively competitive and her pride is second to none, reaching the point where if it came between a friend and her own personal competitive nature she'd most likely take the latter without a second thought. When wronged she becomes fairly vengeful; she doesn't hold grudges for very long, but if you suddenly find yourself unable to even walk two steps without tripping over nothing you'd best check to make sure you haven't irritated Penelope lately. Good company would do well to call Penelope their lucky charm; when she doesn't want something for herself she can be very useful in helping others. A smart girl who learns very quickly.
Hitting Rewind...Penelope was born into a situation very much like Aria's; unlike many of the children on Olympus who were spirited away at infancy, she was given a few good years to spend with her mother, Nike, though she never did figure out who her father was as Nike refused to speak of him so he was probably mortal. In those few years Penelope developed exceptionally quickly, learning to walk and run before children usually do, even on Mount Olympus; Nike praised her daughter's accomplishments, saying it was due to her competitive nature that she was moving so fast. Penelope very much loved her mother, and when the Titans attacked Olympus she was upset to have to leave for the human world; however next to her mother there was nobody Penelope cared about more then her best friend Aria, who had banished herself from Olympus in grief over the death of her older brother, and so in order to protect and look after Aria, Penelope did as told and left Olympus. The two girls were placed in the same orphanage, and adopted at the same time though by very different families; Penelope's family were stationed in Greece so she never left, which gave her the opportunity to remember her hertiage and where she'd come from.

Aria and Penelope did not meet again until the day she turned fifteen, when Aria's family took a trip to Greece and the two ran into each other at the remnants of their birth mothers' temples; needless to say the two re-established their bonds fairly quickly, and with some rea, pleading on Penelope's part her family moved to America so she could spend more time with her fellow Goddess in training, who she wasn't about to leave behind again after swearing to keep her safe. Unfortunately, Aria did not seem to recall anything of her past life, of her mother Artemis; and Penelope has never had the heart to say that her current parents aren't real. However, Aria is planning a trip to Greece and has asked Penelope to come along; maybe spending some time there will help her friend remember who she's supposed to be again.

Tools of the Trade... The only thing Penelope keeps on her person at all times is a necklace with a silver wing charm; however, a duffel bag and her favorite running sneakers are never far behind.
I really enjoy... Anything physical or competitive is where Penelope excells; however looking after her best friend, Aria, is a job in its own right.
Love it! Any sort of physical activity, a good book, herbal tea, most kinds of fruit, winning at whatever she sets her mind to, historical movies and spending time with her two friends, the daughters of Artemis and Posideon.
Eew, Nasty!Losing to anyone at anything, overly fattening foods, lazy people who never do anything, people who mess with her friends, sexist pigs with huge egos.
Turn it up!
I feel like dancing Tonight // All time Low
All I want is Everything // Victorious cast Cover

Sssh, don't tell! Losing...at anything. It would be a huge blow to her pride.
I'll deny it! ....
Am I forgetting something...? First and best language is Greek; Aria taught her some English but she's still best in her native tongue.
My lord, god and master is Whitefiregirl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:13 am
Shut up or die. It's that simple.
User Image
Nolan
Did you say something, wimp?
My name is...... Nolan Arlen Amarath
But you can call me... Nolan. Nothing else.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born nineteen years ago.
The Part I play... Son of Hades
I can be pretty... Nolan is an extremely egotistical, arrogant, and sometimes downright stupid guy. He doesn't take compliments at all, and he can't be in the company of others without insulting them every two minutes. Many people may think that he's a nice person- he looks like it- but he's really a demon. Almost literally. He threatens others as much as he insults them, even though he usually never actually does what he threatens to do. Other than insults and threats, Nolan rarely says anything else. He doesn't talk to anyone unless he has something bad to say about them, and doesn't like interacting with other people. He's a real anti-social idiot, and most people lets him have his own space. They obviously don't like hanging out near him... who would? Nolan likes spending time by himself, but inside, he really wishes that he had someone to talk to and reveal his real feelings to. After all, he's always under pressure to keep his real feelings hidden. He's a real loner inside, despite all his apparent toughness and threats on the outside. He's a tough nut to crack for most. But once you do crack his outer shell, you'll find that Nolan is a kind person who will do anything to protect the ones that he cares for. He won't ever say things outright (so don't expect him to yell "I love you!" ), but he will show you affection if he ever gets over his philophobia (good luck with that).
Hitting Rewind...Nolan was raised by his mother in the mortal world- did you expect him to be living in the Underworld for nineteen years? His mother was a bit of a scatterbrain sometimes, and would often forget that she even had a son. So for the most part, Nolan took care of himself, and was very independent. He didn't want to rely on anyone from an early age, and was always off by himself. His teachers hated him for not following directions, but it really couldn't be helped. Nolan had a relatively normal life, although he was a trouble child. His mother didn't mind too much- she was often too preoccupied trying to find whatever things she'd lost here and there. In fact, he didn't know who his father was until he was around fifteen, when he paid his mother and him a visit. Nolan didn't like his father too much, since he felt like he had betrayed his mother, but Nolan accepted him eventually.
Tools of the Trade... Nolan carries around little animals here and there. Yep, this son of Hades is also a favorite among small animals. His favorite is a little porcupine called Pillow and a small black kitten called White (Nolan has some strange names). They usually perch on his shoulder or in his jacket. Weapons-wise, Nolan carries a pair of these: Shadow Tonfas.
I really enjoy... being by myself, reading, bossing people around, and swearing. Okay, I also like threatening people, but I've never actually done anything that I've threatened to do (don't you dare tell that to anyone).
Love it! Nolan likes small animals. Ironic? Yes...
Eew, Nasty! Nolan hates people who try to latch onto him. He hates them- so don't try to get close unless you know him really well.
Turn it up! Download
Sssh, don't tell! I've got Philophobia. What's that, you say? It's the fear... of falling or being in love. Yeah. That's right. Don't tease me about it. But it would be disastrous if I were to look at girls too often right now.
Always together... It's that darn dog.... (Nolan proceeds to mutter under his breath). Hades is my dad, but I don't see him around very often.
I'll deny it! Nobody. Don't you dare ask again. I'll ram you into a million pieces.
Am I forgetting something...? I'm a good cook. But that doesn't mean you should be knocking down my door for my food. Yer not gonna get it.
My lord, god and master is Pudding Earl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 pm
Nothing is more flexible or softer then water
User Image
Goddess (1) (2)
"Hi!"
My name is...... Aequorys Caeruleus Leucοs. But my mortal name is Nanami Aquarius Kiyomizu
But you can call me... Nana, Nami, Aquarius, Aqua
I am obviously a... female
And I was born 17 years ago.
The Part I play... Daughter of Poseidon
I can be pretty... To most strangers Poseidon's daughter is just a shy, pale, pretty face. However, to her close friends, Aquarius can be pretty much best described as... unfortunately, an airhead wallflower. She has an aura akin to a child; making her appear quite naive and innocent to many things around her. Aquarius is a shy girl, and can still be rather soft-spoken on occasions, even if you're a close friend. On the contrary, when hyped up, she can be chattering away like a squirrel. She's somewhat braver and more curious then she looks; as she's not afraid to explore any new surroundings, despite whatever others may think or say. Aquarius is a caring, considerate, and at times somewhat stubborn girl - shown when made fun of her childish acts, she'll automatically deny it and say she's as mature as her two friends - Aria and Penelope.
Hitting Rewind...Aequorys doesn't remember a lot of her life on Olympus - quite frankly, she doesn't even remember that she's the child of a god, let along the daughter of Poseidon. However, her life on Olympus was pretty well laid out - if you could Aequorys that. Although she didn't see her father often, and her mother died while giving birth to her, Aqua lived with her father, cared well for by various servants. Swimming was also a great past time for her, and it was said that she learned how to swim before she could walk. But then the Titans came, and Aequorys was forced to be spirited away; as she was sent off to a popular fishing island, otherwise known as Japan - to live the like of a girl that went by Kiyomizu Nanami.

Something had happened when Nanami was spirited away into the human world - somehow, she was diagnosed with anemia; a blood condition. She still tries to act healthy and normal, but more then often, this heavily disables her from many various activities. Her new family was middle class consisting of an older brother and a younger sister, and she got along well in school with no problems aside from a few rushed emergency visits to the hospital. Her "foster" family enjoyed swimming a lot, but Nanami quickly found out her strange quirks in the water - and privately decided to stay away from swimming. Luckily, her family didn't mind much, assuming that her reason was because of her anemia. However, it made her subject to some teasing. After a while, her mortal family decided to move to America. It was there where Nanami gained the name Aquarius for English speakers to call her by. A few months later, she met Aria and Penelope, and quickly became a constant friend with them.

Tools of the Trade... She keeps a thin silver chain with a sapphire embedded into the cover of the locket attached to it; inside the sapphire, is a carving/engraving of a trident. Inside the locket (which she has yet to open; mainly because she isn't aware that she can open it) contains two pictures - on one side are her parents, the other, herself with her familiar.
I really enjoy... Singing and Creating stuffed animals - if you ever receive one (or a few) from her, you can be sure that she thinks kindly of you as a friend.
Love it! Being with her friends, the color blue, fish (as pets - she has an aquarium in her room that has a variety of aquatic life)
Eew, Nasty! Eating seafood, not sure why, she just doesn't like eating it. Being treated inferior because of her medical condition
Turn it up! Sousei no Aquarion
Sssh, don't tell! I'm fine with shallow water - but I can't.... swim...
Always together... Familiar Name To Be Added
I'll deny it! Deny what?
Am I forgetting something...? Her fear of water stems from the unusual calmness she feels and she tends to hear "voices" whenever fully submerged into it
My lord, god and master is ll Yuna-Chan ll  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:34 am
“Dumb as rock salt, aren’t you?”
User Image
Given Form
“Yeah…hey.”
My name is...... Ophelia (no last name)
But you can call me... Eli; she doesn’t like cutesy nicknames.
And I was born 19 years ago.
The Part I play... Familiar of Athena’s son.
I can be pretty... While Ophelia's personality gives her a very feminine and beautiful air, the way she tends to act is very much different from how she appears, how others may initially percieve her to be. Serious and generally very stoic, Ophelia rarely says anything and she almost never smiles, which leads others to beleive she is not only humourless, but very iced over in terms of her social interactions with others. Ophelia however, prefers to call herself choosy, and leave it at that; not one to trust people without question, Ophelia has a difficult time making friends or even spending time around other people as she is, by nature, very solitary and independant. However, to those Ophelia cares about she can actually be quite kind and selfless preferring to focus on their accomplishments rather then her own. Opehlia is exremely protective of her Charge, and even thoug she enjoys nitpicking him and often abandons him out of boredom, there is certainly no one she cares about more. Intelligent and clever, Ophelia learns from experiences, and picks up on new challneges and obstacles exceptionally fast; she's not bad in a fight, either, and knows how to use her fragile appearance to her advantage.
Hitting Rewind...Ophelia's first memories are of only two things; the heights of Olympus, and her charge, Niccolo. Athena gave her to her preciouus son as a bundle of clouds; Niccolo gave her the form of a snowy owl and from the very beginning their bond was set. At first Ophelia was very largely independant from Niccolo; ask any one of the beings on Olympus and they'll laugh and recall how as Ophelia learned her limits and capabilities she largely ignored her charge, who would go running to find her much to the girl's annoyance. However, after a breif period of time Ophelia did truely come to care for Niccolo, and the two were rarely ever seperated; posessing an overbearing level of intelligence despite her few years of creation, Opehlia always saw it as her job to educate Niccolo where his mother could not; his accomplishments were her own, and though she rarely ever praised him not a day went by where she wasn't proud of him. Her complacency changed the day the Titans broke free, something that Ophelia still remembers very well. She'd been spending time with Niccolo, watching him work with puzzles, when the alarm went up that a war was soon to come; thinking nothing of herself Ophelia ran her charge to his mother, who spirited him away. While she wanted to follow him, Ophelia realized she would be far more use in Olympus, assisting the other familliars, Gods and Goddessses. The battle was long and difficult, but eventually Olympus reigned supreme. Athena, if possible, seemed one of the happiest parents of all; finally her children could come home. But by that point both had forgotten all about their lives in Olympus. Niccolo had forgotten not only his mother, but he had forgotten about Ophelia as well.

Heartbroken that the only person she'd ever cared for no longer remembered anything about how much time they'd spent together, Ophelia took all of the time she could to be by herself without any interferance from the others; Athena came to her and said she'd made a visit to her children and explained everything she could to them, but would she please go to fetch Niccolo. At first Ophelia flat out refused, still too upset to even consider it, but after much pleading she did as requested and went down to Earth to look for her charge. So far the human world isn't nearly up to snuff...but as long as Ophelia finds Niccolo, she'll be happy enough. And it might help to slap him around for not bothering to look for her before she had to go and bring him back.

Tools of the Trade... The only repetitive item Ophelia keeps on her person is a necklace with a charm fashioned to look like a set of scales; it identifies her as Niccolo's familliar.
I really enjoy... People watching, solving puzzles and reading.Opehlia's nature posture and grace make her the perfect partner for formal dances; though surpisingly enough, she can do any sort of modern ones as well.
Love it! Ophelia has a fascination with mechanics of the 21st century; anything fashioned from gears, anything that wirrs or makes noise, she finds utterly compelling. A good book and a patch of shade solves almost anything; however she also loves winter landscapes because she blends in well and it gives her an excuse to stay in her bird form, which she preferrs. While she doesn't believe in human magic tricks and illusions, she finds then entertaining regardless.
Eew, Nasty! Overly hot weather; it makes her hair curl. Her human form often requires her to come off a lot more delicate then she actually is, so Opehlia doesn't much care for it. Anyone who messes with Niccolo will have their eyes torn out, but she also hates being tied down to him without anywhere else to go for long periods of time.
Turn it up!
Forget about It // All time Low
Through Heaven's Eyes

Sssh, don't tell! Opehlia absolutely hates snakes. Might have something to do with Medusa, who Niccolo also hates, but nothing gives her greater pleasure then killing the damn things.
Always together... Niccolo.
I'll deny it! Gossip is for people without class.
Am I forgetting something...? Has a natural instinct for music; give her any instrument and sh'll play it like a prodigy.

"It takes a special kind of smart to be stupid."
User Image
Home Again
"I'm a little busy at the moment..."
My name is...... Andreas (no last name)
But you can call me... I really don't care what you call me..
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 19 years ago.
The Part I play... Daughter of Athena's familliar
I can be pretty... A gentle soul with a sharp wit and mind, Andreas fully practices the ideas of "speak softy and carry a big stick"; unlike his sister, Andreas is truely as kind as he appears to be, always there to offer a shoulder or lend some advice, should it be asked for. He's much more humorous then his sibling, and actually has been known to cause a few pranks here and there by playing off psychological methods; this being said it's quite obvious that his intelligence levels are through the roof, and he knows when the appropriate times are to make use of it. Unlike Ophelia, Andreas is not as outwardly protective of Bluebell as she is with Niccolo; rather he preferrs to let her figure things out on her own and acts as a gentle guiding force. However, if she's ever put in any danger, you might not want to mess with him.
Hitting Rewind... Andreas' fondest memories are of only two things; the heights of Olympus, and his charge, Bluebell. At first Andreas belogned to a young Athena herself; however when Bluebell was born the barn owl took a great intrest in her and the bond was set. Unlike his sister Ophelia, Andreas enjoyed Bluebell's company immensely; she was an inquisitive, curious girl, and though she often got herself into trouble Andreas cared for her wellbeing all the same, as all familliars should. Andreas allowed his charge to learn largely on her own, but as his intelligence dictated he knew many things, and taught Bluebell all he could. Her accomplishments were his own; not a day went by where he wasn't proud of her. When the titans came, Andreas doesn't much remember what he was doing but it was quite obvious that Bluebell needed to be brought to safety, so he left his charge with her mother and regrouped to help end the fights on Oylmpus. By that time Bluebell had already forgotten him.

Unlike Ophelia who was heartbroken about Niccolo forgetting her, Andreas was very accepting of the whole thing, though if not a bit upset that she didn't care to remember her previous life. For a time Andreas went back to being Athena's familliar, but it wasn't the same as it had been previously with Bluebell. Athena, noticing his discomfort, went down ahead of Opehlia and Andreas to speak with her children; following that, Andreas was sent down to retrieve Bluebell and bring her back to Olympus. Not that he thinks it'll work what with how fascinating humans are, but orders are orders. And he knows better then to slight a goddess.

Tools of the Trade... Athena gave him a mark (the equivalent of a tattoo) a long time ago, of her scales. It currently resides on the side of his neck, with just enough space so his hair can cover it.
I really enjoy... People watching, solving puzzles and reading. Andreas can dance, but doesn't overly enjoy it unless given a good reason.
Love it! Andreas has a fascination with mechanics of the 21st century; anything fashioned from gears, anything that wirrs or makes noise, she finds utterly compelling. A good book and a patch of shade solves almost anything. Andreas enjoys art and anything cultural; he's right at home in museams and galleries and the like.
Eew, Nasty! Andreas is rather a pacifist, so he doesn't like violence unless it's needed. Anyone who messes with Bluebell will have their eyes torn out, but Andreas also dislikes being tied down for too long. Granted he's not as bad as Ophelia, but he likes space
Turn it up!
In my Arms // Plumb
Sssh, don't tell! Andreas hates Medusa, so he also hates snakes. Doesn't matter what kind; he'll go for the heads and get rid of them.
Always together... Bluebell
I'll deny it! Yeah...I'll let you know when I figure that out.
Am I forgetting something...? Opehlia is Andreas' sister; they don't look or act a thing alike, but they are related regardless.
My lord, god and master is Whitefiregirl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:29 pm
I was a killer, was the best they'd ever seen. I'd steal your heart before you ever heard a thing.
User Image
Goddess Form
Nice to meet you too...
My name is...... Darlene Whitney Fitzsimmons
But you can call me... Dare
And I was born 20 years ago.
The Part I play... Daughter of Hera
I can be pretty... Dare has a loud personality. A bit of an attention whore and is really obnoxious and somewhat clumsy. Loves to have fun and is usually the life of the party. If she could choose party would be her middle name. People who are boring and are stuck ups, stay out of her way. She can't stand people like that and isn't afraid to get into a fight. Flirty as hell. Guess it can't be help that she is a bit of a tease. Loyal. She would do anything for anyone truly close to her. However, it is difficult to get close to her. She is guarded, heavily. She is afraid of people using her. Usually a kind person no matter what, but if you mess with her she can be rude, sarcastic, and uncaring about everything and everything. Dare has a short temper, so please be careful not to piss her off. She can hold a grudge for a very long time.
Hitting Rewind...Darlene is the beautiful young daughter Hera. She has no idea who her father is, or why her mother did the deed with him. Her mother never mentioned him and whenever Dare asked her mother she would get angry and turn her away. Zeus didn't much care for her. In fact it almost seemed like he hated her and whenever he was angry, even if it wasn't at her, he would lock her away. That seemed like all the time. Her mother taught her what she needed to know and that was about it from her. Dare got along great with the other kids when she got to meet them that is. When the Titans attacked she almost died in the attack. Zeus was angry with her because she was talking with one of his sons so he locked her up, again. If it wasn't for her familiar she probably would have died in that small room Zeus always locked her away in. Then she was spirited away to Earth to protect her from further harm. It was really surprising to her that they wanted to protect her.

Life on Earth was fairly easy for her. The family she was sent to was filthy rich, but like her family in Olympus they really didn't care much for her. She spent quiet a bit alone. She went to school like a normal kid. She was quiet popular and had many 'friends', none who actually cared much for her, but she did only the things that made her happy. She enjoyed life as much as she could. One thing that was hard was all the guys chasing after her. Sure she wasn't no Aphrodite, but they would swarm her it seemed. It was a bit hard to deal with and she couldn't stand any of it. They just wanted to use her. Recently she has been traveling around the world. Her 'parents' gave her quite a bit of money for graduating high school.

Tools of the Trade... Dare always has some sort of flower in her hair. She is always seen wearing a bracelet in with a peacock design on it. She doesn't carry a weapon for she hates fighting.
I really enjoy... Making her own clothes. She has always wanted to be a fashion designer and own her own shop. She also loves playing the piano and has become quite good at it. It was one of those things her human parents wanted her to learn.
Love it! Florence and the Machine, anything girly, sweets mainly cupcakes, taking long naps, lemonade, birds, and video games
Eew, Nasty! Rap music, dark chocolate, dogs, people who just want to use her, drugs, swimming, fire, and fighting.
Turn it up! Dog Days Are Over // Florence and the Machine , Moves Like Jagger // Maroon 5
Sssh, don't tell! Dare is scared to be locked away again. She hates being alone for too long. She also hates thunder storms.
I'll deny it! Oh you bet she will deny it.
Am I forgetting something...? Darlene prefers to be called Dare over anything else. She got the name for being fearless no matter what. Although she loves birds she keeps a pet cat. A fluffy tabby named Princess. Princess Cheese Puff to be exact.
My lord, god and master is Princess_Cousland  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:02 pm
"Real? Illusion? Ha, decide on your own~"
User Image
The Golden Bird (Kidding)
"Hiya! Nice day, right?"
My name is...... Bluebell Annie L'Ouverture
But you can call me... Belle or Annie
And I was born seventeen years ago.
The Part I play... Daughter of Athena
I can be pretty... Bluebell is the cheerful and energetic type. She'll run around, bubbly and outgoing, being everyone's best friend. Carefree and happy-go-lucky, this little girl's always smiling from the bottom of her heart. She usually doesn't mean you any harm, of course, but she really doesn't know her own strength. Insults whiz pass her most of the time, but if you really want to get her provoked, Bluebell can get rather sulky. However, her friendly personality usually doesn't permit her to hold a grudge for more than five minutes. If you can get her to hate for a long time - good job. Despite her cheery appearance, Bluebell can get serious when it's necessary, and is quite resonable and wise (she owes it to Mother). She's awfully brave for a little girl, and sometimes a bit too adventurous as well. However, since Mother was the god of law and justice, let's say that Bluebell knows where to draw the line. She's very easygoing, and can get along with almost anyone. But when it comes to Nolan...brr....he's ice cold. She loves insulting her brother however, just as much as he loves teasing her. There's always some sort of strange argument between the two, even if they're as close as pepper and salt. Oh, don't try to lie to her. She knows whether you are telling the truth or not.
Hitting Rewind...Bluebell lived a kind of normal life. Between having a father that is loving and caring, and an older brother who was prickly, Bluebell managed out a pretty good living. Her adoptive father hoped his two children wouldn't go through too much trouble, but a business man nowadays did attract a lot of trouble. He instructed the two in some combat skills (her father being a sword lover at one point in his life). Bluebell grew up being not so ladylike as some had wished, but her father doted on her and her brother didn't mind having an adventurous sister. For Bluebell, life as a normal human was very nice, and everything passed without too much incident with an exception or two. When she was fifteen, her mother came down for a visit. And Bluebell was surprised. She didn't believe the woman at first (I mean, if a random woman came and told you she was your mother, and also the goddess Athena, would you believe her?), but eventually just kind of accepted it. Bluebell could tell the woman wasn't lying, but it was still a shock the first few weeks.
Tools of the Trade... As mentioned, Bluebell uses swords - four of them, to be exact. But rather now, for what she carries on her... she always has the blue pendant her father gave her on her thirteenth birthday. She always seems to have a weapon of some sort of her, though her range of weapons is rather...unique. Bluebell carries a blue ring on her pinky as well. Oh, and if she starts wearing her cloak, be prepared. She pulls out sometimes really ridiculous weapons from under that cloak.
I really enjoy... From early on, Bluebell developed a bad habit of liking to play with guns. Although she doesn't really know how to use one, she certainly likes playing around with them. Russian roulette is always exciting - she plays it with one of her father's guests when they come over. Thankfully, no one has ever been severely injuired. Bluebell also loves stargazing, especially late out at night on a grassy slope. She loves playing chess as well, any other war games that require thinking and strategy. And she loves art, especially painting.
Love it! Like her name suggests, Bluebell loves the English Bluebell flower. She also loves sweets, especially cakes. She also likes art, and listening to her father play the piano. Oh, and she loves her adoptive father very much. Her brother as well, even if he teases her. And guess what - this adventurous little girl loves dancing! Formal dances, that is. Have you ever seen her doing a waltz? Lovely. And she also really likes water and blue things... Not to mention, she's very fond of music and magic tricks. Illusions are a favorite.
Eew, Nasty! Bluebell hates the summer heat - it makes her irritable. She prefers cool rainy days, or a good day in general when the bluebells are blooming. She also doesn't like loud noises, especially on instruments. Screeching, yowling, and the rest are part of her top hates. Bluebell also hates getting sick. Staying inside all day, yucky medicine, it all adds up. And she doesn't like gingerbread for some reason... Maybe it's the gingerbread man?
Turn it up! Special Illusion
Sssh, don't tell! Bluebell is rather scared of snakes or spiders...it probably has something to do with Arachne and Medusa. And she thinks stone statues are beautiful - but last time she checked, Medusa turned people into stone statues. Strange? ...Yeah.
Always together... Ah yes...the lovely owl Mother sends to watch over her...
I'll deny it! Not telling you~
Am I forgetting something...? She'll come back to it, Bluebell's always been a bit forgetful.
My lord, god and master is Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

"Buried under the truth is a lie, buried under the lie is the truth."
User Image
Formalities
"Kufufu...Ciao, nice to meet you."
My name is...... Niccolo Jack L'Ouverture
But you can call me... Nico or Jack
I am obviously a... Male
The Part I play... Son of Athena
I can be pretty... Niccolo is very cheerful, just like his sister, and also very carefree. He's a tad bit lazy sometimes, preferring to dump the chores on others. Somewhat a jokester, he has good humor and loves to tease people. He's very playful and carefree, usually a teasing smile on his face. Despite often being shown with a playful smile, Nico is seemingly apathetic to the suffering of others. Niccolo is not easily intimidated, being calm and retaining his senses in difficult times. However, despite his usual calm demeneaor, he is easy to anger, mostly whenever his hair is compared to a pineapple, which he would immediately attempt to give the offender a punishment, unless you're his dear sister, of course. He, although teases her a lot, seems rather protective, and if you make her cry, you're really in for it. He lvoes to tease as much as she loves to insult him. There's an endless stream of words between the two, even if they're as close as pepper and salt. He seems to know whether you are telling him the truth or not, but if you're a close friend, he won't push you for an answer.
Hitting Rewind...Niccolo lived pretty normally, as one can be for the son of a goddess. His father was kind to both his children and spent a lot of time with them. His father was a business man, for a rather large and important company. His father didn't want Nico to go through the same troubles he had, and so he largely kept Nico out of the business. Not that Niccolo minded. He was taught some combat skills to defend from kidnappings (his father being a sword lover at one point in his life). Niccolo had a good life, a father who loved them, and a rather adventurous sister who he didn't mind much. For Niccolo, life was as good as it could ever be, considering his heritage. He managed to stay out of any big trouble. When he was seventeen, his mother came down for a visit. He was very much shocked to find out Athena was his mother - him having no memories of that time they were spirited to earth. Bluebell was astounded as well, and Niccolo made the assumption that both of them must've bumped their heads upon landing and forgotten everything.
Tools of the Trade... Niccolo uses swords sometimes, but he really prefers his trident. It's retractable, so it doesn't stand out too much. He also has a pocketwatch his sister bought for him on his birthday. If you wind a key on its side (it's a secret), it will play the song Lacie. Niccolo can handle a gun, and carries around his father's old CZ75 around.
I really enjoy... Niccolo loves playing chess, and really any game that is war-related or requires strategy and thinking. For a strange reason, he's also fond of art, especially abstract art and painting. And very much like his sister, he's a graceful dancer as well (at formal dances, of course).
Love it! Niccolo loves puzzles. Any type of puzzle, he would love to solve it. His favorite are 3D puzzles, obviously. He also likes art, and listening to his father play the piano. Sometimes he and sister would even dance while their father played. Niccolo does love his adoptive father, and despite however much he teases his sister, he loves her as well. And oh, Nico likes books and reading. He'd settle down for a nice book under the shade of a large willow tree... He also music and magic tricks, and illusions are a favorite.
Eew, Nasty! Niccolo doesn't really like summer. For starters, the heat. It drives him crazy and makes him very very lazy and bad-tempered. He hates noisy music, especially if someone is playing an instrument they don't know how to play and screeching comes out. Oh, and he's very sensitive about his hair. He doesn't like it when people say "pineapple" hair, or rather, just making fun of his hair in general. This may contribute to why he has a grudge against pineapples...
Turn it up! End:Res
Sssh, don't tell! Niccolo really dislikes snakes or spiders...it probably has something to do with Arachne and Medusa. Oh, and he's obviously fond of his hairstyle (and extremely touchy about it, I might add).
Always together... Oh yes, that beautiful snowy owl...(sighs)
I'll deny it! Huh? Honestly...don't ask...(turns away)
Am I forgetting something...? Niccolo will tell you when it's necessary. I mean, he's probably already covered everything you wanted to know.
My lord, god and master is Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:49 am
Let's just keep things simple and always assume I'm right.
User Image
Hellhound
"Huh? Oh, sorry. I'm allergic to stupid."
My name is...... Mikaela (no need for a last name)
But you can call me... Mik
The Part I play... Familiar to the Son of Hades
I can be pretty... Mikaela is likely to blame for Nolan's character flaws. She, too, is arrogant, egotistical, not to mention brash, reckless, and sometimes a down right nuisance. Her temper seems to constantly be flared, and she's always spotting off some sort of sarcastic comment or insult. She's ornery, and always picking some sort of fight. The term 'too big for you're britches' comes to mind, as Mikaela thinks she's the best familiar out there. Not true, but she's a scary girl, so no one's really ever told her different. However, she does have a soft spot for her Charge. She cares for him deeply, and though she's watched him grow up (as much as she could; they were fighting a war!), she still thinks of him as the little kid she would play with and keep from getting into too. Sure, they fought, but it didn't mean she loved him any less! She was always so proud of him.
Hitting Rewind...Mikaela was born from the clouds, chosen to be Nolan's familiar. And though she would've chosen something a little less ugly than a hellhound, she was happy to be bond to the little bundle of joy. She took to him like a bee to honey, and tried to never leave his side. She tried to teach him things she thought important; how to take care of one's self, how to keep people from thinking your to blame for things. She loved to just pal around with him. They fought, sure. He was just as fiesty as she was, a fact she'd always been proud of. But she loved him, none the less.

When the day came that the alarm rang out, Mikaela had fought tooth and nail to be sent with him. But the big man, Hades, told her no. He assured her he'd be kept safe. She was needed in Olympus. Only the thought of getting even with those who had seperate her from her Nolan kept her from going after him. So she stayed, and assisted in the war. It was long, and hard, but in the end, they prevailed. Finally, Olympus was safe again. Nolan could come home. But the thing was, he didn't want to. Surely he couldn't have forgotten about her, could he have? At first the thought made her sad. Then angry. All that time, and he just forgets her! Hmph! Now that Hades has given the order for her to fetch him, she's got half a mind to the kid up before she drags his sorry hide back to Olympus! Willing or not!

Tools of the Trade... Mikaela prefers her Hellhound form, despite how much she complains about it. So she doesn't really carry anything around.
I really enjoy... Fighting, Running, Playing with Cereberus.
Love it! Nolan, Winning, the Underworld, Dark Places, Food, Dogs
Eew, Nasty! Nolan (it's a love/hate thing right now), Overtly Bright Places and People, the Rain
Turn it up! All to Myself - Marianas Trench
Sssh, don't tell! Mikaela didn't have anyone other than Nolan. When he left, she fought her hardest in the war, in hopes her efforts would end just a little bit sooner so she could get him back. The thought of him forgetting all about her is devasting. Without him, she's all alone. And despite the way she treats people, she doesn't want to be alone...

Always together... Nolan, Son of Hades
I'll deny it! As previously state, Mikaela isn't close to anyone but Nolan. But she doesn't really think it's like that.
Am I forgetting something...? Surprisingly, Mikaela's good with little kids. She doesn't neccesarily fawn all over them, but she's good at taking care of the, like a mother would.
My lord, god and master is Reku1495  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:57 am
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
User Image
Woof
"Good day."
My name is...... Elliot (Adams)
But you can call me... Just Elliot, but Aria may call me whatever she wishes.
I am obviously a... Male
The Part I play... Familiar to the Child of Artemis
I can be pretty... Elliot is the definition of 'gentleman'. He's well-mannered, accomidating, never speaking out of turn. He has the upmost respect toward women, being a Familiar for Artemis' daughter, but still treats them like the princesses (or Goddesses) they are. Holding out doors, pulling out chairs, the works. He's ever complacent, wanting more to make others happy, rather than himself. However, he can work himself silly and gets sick quite easily. Concerning Aria he is infintely possessive; he hates having to share her, even with her parents (though through the years, he's gotten a used to them). He gets quite jealous when others approach her. The whole Andromedus thing brought that about. He's patient with her, though, and wuold do anything for her. Aria's constant travel takes its toll on him, but he doesn't mind. As long as he's with her. He gets very irritable and anxious when he's not around her.
Hitting Rewind...When Aria was born, she molded Elliot into her familiar. Her mother was none too pleased he was a man, but in the end, conceded, merely for the safety of her daughter. "Protect her always." She instructed him. And so Elliot did. He trotted around in his canine form everywhere she went. And more often than not, they were visiting her brother.

At first, Elliot quite liked Andromedus; he was his Charge's brother, and he made Aria happy, so he couldn't be all that bad. However, she started to pay him more attention than Elliot. And that upset him. Aria was his Charge. Not Andromedus'. She should be playing with him! Little by little, he was losing Aria to this boy, and Elliot came to dislike him just as much as Artemis herself. And when they made that vow... It killed Elliot inside. He loved Aria, too!

The day the Titans came is one he shall never forget. Elliot was away from Aria, sulking. In his wanderings, he came across her brother. What luck, he'd thought. His least favorite person in the world, ruining his day even further. Just as he was about to turn heel, the alarm rang out and the Titans attacked. And Andromedus fell. Or at least, that was what Aria knew. Elliot never told her of his where-abouts that day. The truth of the matter was, he had the opportunity to save her brother. But he chose not to. He was angry, bitter, and jealous. If the boy was foolish enough to die, let him! But seeing just how heartbroken Aria was because of it made him regret the decision completely. He hasn't told her the truth yet.

When Aria cast herself from Olympus, he was too late to go with her. She was already amongst the mortals. But he went after her, refusing to fight in the war. He had to find her. She was picked up from a greek orphanage, and began to travel. Whever she went, he followed, one way or another. He never revealed himself to her, however. She finally seems happy again. However, one day, her adoptive mother caught him. Thinking him a stray, she suggested they take him in, too. It would be good for their daughter, having someone to keep her company. He was elated, the idea of being closer to Aria making him giddy.

Several nights after that, Artemis appeared to him, saying the war was over, and Aria was to return home at once. But as much as Elliot reveres Artemis, Aria seems happy on Earth, with the mortals. Bring her back? Does she even remember her old life? He still isn't certain if she truely knows who he is. How is he supposed to bring her back? He's struggling to make a decesion.

Tools of the Trade... I wear only a collar given to me by the Adams.
I really enjoy... Aria. Everything that encompasses her is a hobby of mine. Other than that, I used to love to practice archery with her. I have no fondness of human firearms.
Love it! If Aria finds it enjoyable, then so do I. Other than that, I have a facination with human television. Perhaps I can convince Zeus to get something like it back home; should I ever return, that is...
Eew, Nasty! Anyone who is closer to Aria than I is my enemy. Anyone who hurts her, is rude to her, or is simply filth in her path I shall have no fondness for, either. I also dislike having to be seperate from Aria. As long as I am with her, I can tolerate anything.
Turn it up! Beside You - Marianas Trench
Sssh, don't tell! I greatly fear that, should Aria ever figure out what truly happened that day the Titans attacked, that she will hate me forever. And I could simply not live with myself if that were to happen.
Always together... Aria
I'll deny it! Aria. Always.
Am I forgetting something...? The favorite trick I do for the humans is when I fetch things. They think it is so funny, how a dog can learn so many things. Silly mortals.
My lord, god and master is Reku1495  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:04 am
"If you cannot accept losing, you can't win."
User Image
Animal Form
"Its lovely to meet you."
My name is...... Damien Luxeroux (Self Given Last name)
But you can call me... Damien, Lux
I am obviously a... Male
The Part I play... Daughter of Nike Familiar
I can be pretty... Damien at first glance seems intimidating since he always looks un interested around other people but in truth Damien is one of the most calm and friendly person you'll probably ever meet. Damien never was one to start anything he just prefers peace and quiet to an extent, getting closer to Damien will cause him to be a little more excited and happy when around you. Though Damien is peaceful his anger can get out of control if pushed far enough. Damien is also very protective over friends its just something he never really was able to explain. Normally Damien to other people is just a neutral guy talked only when talked to unless he has an opinion then he will interject to express it. He never really was much of a competitive person let alone participate in anything. One thing Damien has going for him is intelligence, he is intelligent but has a bad habit of over thinking things.
Hitting Rewind...Damien like all other familiars where born from the clouds of Olympus. He was the familiar of the daughter of Nike, Penelope was his charge. He remembers little of his days in Olympus but he did remember running around and chasing Penelope seeing as how she was always a step ahead of him. Damien enjoyed his simple life in Olympus everyday was just him following around Penelope though he did notice their differences but he didn't mind he would follow Penelope until the day he died promising this to himself and only himself. When the titans attacked Olympus he was sent to the mortal world but lost Penelope in the process. During his days of seperation he was weak and had to hide because mortals apparently are terrified of snow leopards. As he roamed the mortal world he was weak, broken.... But one day as he grew closer to a town he felt a strength begin renewing in him as he suddenly burst into a sprint towards this feeling that had suddenly arose in him.

At long last Damien had set his eyes on Penelope as he felt a sense of relief but he was afraid to approach her. He kept his distance for a while practicing his human form now that he had the strength. Damien approached Penelope one day but she refused to believe him. Damien now spends his days watching over Penelope but he will soon show her his animal form then hopefully she will believe him.

Tools of the Trade... He carries a small silver chain necklace around his neck at all times considering it his lucky charm
I really enjoy... Some nice exercise to keep him loosened up, Reading books, Drawing.
Love it! Books, Spicy food, Running around in the rain, Most kinds of music
Eew, Nasty!Candy, Hot weather, Disrespectful people, Bullies
Turn it up!S.I.N.G - My Chemical Romance
Sssh, don't tell! Snakes, Damien is absolutely terrified of snakes also his Left shoulder is weaker then his right due to an accident going through a town some people attacked him and a knife was put through his shoulder causing permanent damge

Always together... My Charge, Penelope WestBrook
I'll deny it! It isn't something he has to discuss with you
Am I forgetting something...? ...
My lord, god and master is Phat_Boi33  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 am
"The Floods are Coming."
User Image
My Many Faces
".....Pleasure, I'm sure..."
My name is...... Aeton (no last name) In english, I suppose you humans would translate that as "Ethan".
But you can call me... I don't really care what you call me..
I am obviously a... Male
The Part I play... Daughter of Posiedon's familliar.
I can be pretty... Blunt and generally apathetic, Ethan was, and still is, probably the quietest person you'll ever meet; and not in a good way, either, more in an akward, uncomfortable form. The type of person who listens but does not speak, at most times it's fairly easy to forget all about him, which in honestly doesn't bother Ethan all that much; not that many things do, as he is the most unhurried, worry-less male you will probably ever come into contact with. This isn't to say he's lazy, or a slouch since if something does bother him you'll know it with all the hell and brimstone in the world, but if something doesn't concern or involve him he has no issue with stepping back and letting someone else take the reigns while he pursues his own intrests. While often coming off as standoffish or cold, in reality Ethan is quite gentle, and a near pacifist until angered in a very specific manner. One you would do well to not attempt,. since you might not like the results. In many ways Ethan could be regarded as a poor familliar because he takes almost no initiative, nor seem to outwardly display any sort of affections for his charge. However, actions often speak louder then words with Ethan. And in this instance, he has a lot to say.
Hitting Rewind...In terms of his creation there isn't much to tell; Ethan was formed out of clouds the same way every familliar is, and Posiedon's daughter Aequorys gave him shape. Or many shapes, to be exact; to this day nobody is quite sure why he was shaped so creatively, but Ethan wasn't about to complain since it made it easier to keep up with his charge. Most of the time spent between the two was involved with swimming, and it was quite clear from the beginning that the young girl had a large attatchment to Ethan for whenever he chose to leave her she would loudly profess otherwise and cling to him in a way that he didn't much care for. Still, Ethan was quite happy to share the bond he did with her; Poseidon often said there was no other better suited to look after his daughter and Ethan took that notion to heart. When the titans attacked, Ethan volunteered to stay behind and help in the fight, like the other familliars; and so he lost sight of his charge for many weeks, until the battle was won and the titans were vanquished. Pleased that olympus was once again safe for his little girl, Poseidon bid Ethan fetch her back.

But she didn't remember any of what and who she had been, where she'd lived. She didn't even remember Ethan, which made bringing her back quite difficult, almost impossible. However, it didn't stop him from worrying about her, most especially when her human body was diagnosed with anemia; after learning that, Poseidon asked Ethan to continue and watch over her until she recalled her previous life and came back home where she belonged. And Ethan has been doing just that for years now; hopefully she'll soon remember enough to know who he is, and they can all go back home...Earth is starting to give him a rash, what with all this unclean water and sewage.

Tools of the Trade... Surely you must be joking; for a fish to carry anything is completely illogical.
I really enjoy... Ethan loves swimming; what kind of marine creature would he be if he didn't? Unofficially he's broken about every water based record there is. However, there's an intellectual side that doesn't very often come out; he also enjoys logical games like chess, and reading large books.
Love it! The ocean, rain, fresh, pure clear water, various shades of the color blue, overcast, cloudy days.
Eew, Nasty! Seafood (isn't that like, cannabalism?), filthy water and sewage, fisherman, fishing as a sport and in general, accordian music, cats.
Turn it up!
If I ruled the World // BTR
Real Life Fairytale // Plumb

Sssh, don't tell! Ethan gets dehydrated very fast; so he always needs to have some form of water about his person.
Always together... Aqua
I'll deny it! That's really none of your business.
Am I forgetting something...? Unlike many familliars, I am not restricted to simply one form. Whichever marine creature I choose, I may become.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas