Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Cosplayer Daydream <3 Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 am
Lala lala lalalalala!!

[size=18][color=1]█[/color]║[color=1]▌[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=2][b]F[/b]irst[/color] [color=3][b]M[/b]iddle[/color] [color=2][b]L[/b]ast[/color][/size]
[size=18][u][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=2]The[/color] [b][color=3]{your role}[/color][/b][color=white]XXXX[/color][/u][/size]

[size=18][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]⊰[color=white]XX[/color][/size]❦[color=white]XX[/color][size=14][color=1]"Quote from a song that describes your character"[/color][/size]

[align=center]{{REAL IMAGES PLEASE}}[/align]

[color=white]XXX[/color]█ ▌↘↘ [size=24]The [color=3]s u r f a c e[/color][/size]

[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=1][size=18]{N-A-M-E}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=2][full name][/color]
[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=1][size=18]{A-G-E}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=2][spell it out][/color]
[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=1][size=18]{G-E-N-D-E-R}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=2][male or female][/color]
[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=1][size=18]{H-E-I-G-H-T}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=2][feet and inches][/color]
[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=1][size=18]{W-E-I-G-H-T}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=2][in pounds and nothing anorexic][/color]

[align=right][size=24]The [color=1]i n n a r d s [/color][/size]↘↘ ▌█[color=white]XXX[/color]

[color=2][size=18]{A-L-O-N-G-H-I-S-T-O-R-Y}[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] ☆ ⊰[color=white]x[/color]
[color=3][Biography. At least one decent sized paragraph][/color] [color=gray]----[/color]
[color=2][size=18]{M-I-N-D-G-A-M-E-S}[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] ☆ ⊰[color=white]x[/color]
[color=3][Personality. Can be paragraph form or listed.][/color] [color=gray]----[/color]
[color=2][size=18]{N-I-C-K-N-A-M-E-S}[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] ☆ ⊰[color=white]x[/color]
[color=3][Can have three tops][/color] [color=gray]----[/color][/align]

[color=white]XXX[/color]█ ▌↘↘ [size=24]The [color=2]s o u l[/color][/size]

[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=3][size=18]{S-I-N-G-I-T-L-O-U-D}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [url=urlhere][color=1]name of song that describes character[/color][/url]
[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=3][size=18]{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=1][Anything extra?][/color]
[color=white]x[/color]⊰ ☆[color=white]xx[/color][color=3][size=18]{S-T-R-I-N-G-H-O-L-D-E-R}[/size][/color]
[color=gray]----[/color] [color=1][Username][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:19 am
XXXShanon Celia Prochazka
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe first sisterXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Isn't rolling great?
During those times, I smile for you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s u r f a c e

x⊰ ☆xx{N-A-M-E}
---- Shanon Celia Prochazka
x⊰ ☆xx{A-G-E}
---- Eighteen
x⊰ ☆xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- Female
x⊰ ☆xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 5"6
x⊰ ☆xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 152 lbs.

The i n n a r d s ↘↘ ▌█XXX

{A-L-O-N-G-H-I-S-T-O-R-Y}xx ☆ ⊰x
Ever since she could remember, Shanon has known about anime. Originally she used to watch Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and Card Captor Sakura all the time. She wasn't aware of them being anime until her father, an anime fanatic himself, took her and her brother to their first anime convention. Shanon was awestruck by the passion so many people had for Japanese animation. There were people who could draw anime and sell it at the artists' alley, and even a few artists there were actually published. Others were decked out as their favorite character, many people having made their own costumes. It was at the sight of these drawings and these elaborate costumes that she ached. Inside she felt a burning desire to join them in their revels. From age seven, she was into anime ever since.

In school, Shanon was viewed as something of an odd entity. She didn't have many friends until she reached middle school, where she finally found a group of people who loved anime as much as she. There they formed the school's first anime club. Shanon was glad to be elected as one of the club's leaders. Shanon prided herself as being an anime nerd. Many people in the club, and many people still are, were impressed by her anime intellect. Granted, she knew only so much of anime, her favorites of course, but she knew it well. Not to mention she designed her very own costumes. Her mother, ecstatic at the interested she displayed in some sort of fashion, eagerly taught her how to use her sewing machine. Shanon began using hers so much that her mother eventually bought Shanon her own for her birthday present. Her first costumes were good, but her latest are the greatest.

She continued these into high school, where she decided that she wanted to be an anime cosplay designer. Sure, she would be one of the first in the United States. Someone had to do it , though, and why not let it be her? Her mother's only qualms were that anybody might not buy her works. Confidently Shanon showed her mom her designs and actual costumes, and her mother became silent in an impressed state. thus Shanon had made her case. Shanon made sure that she took plenty of fashion design and art classes in high school. Once she became a senior, she attained permission from her school to attend classes at her local community college. These classes, too, were fashion design classes. She wants to make sure that she is absolutely ready for her future profession.

Like so many years before, Shanon is wearing her own self-designed costume to Anime North. She is going with her brother and his friend, who she admires but found that he doesn't care for anime. Still, Shanon hopes very badly to convert him to her ways. Before soon, she knows that he will be as enthusiastic about it as her.
----
{M-I-N-D-G-A-M-E-S}xx ☆ ⊰x
Shanon loves designing costumes, for anime conventions and for Halloween. With this comes the talent to be able to draw her designs. Otherwise, Shanon can be found working her butt off at school, college and high school, or at her job at her local comic book store. She is passionate about her interest in anime and designs to pursue a career as a cosplay designer. She wants to open a brick-and-mortar store where she can sell her designs there and maybe even begin her own fashion line.

Shanon loves to talk and is very friendly. Her personality, which is quite tomboyish and feminine at the same time, lends her a uniqueness that throws people off-guard at first. She often makes sarcastic and witty jokes and comments. She never intends to offend people, just to get them laughing. Much of the time she can be found spending alone in her room designing when she isn't at her job. At school, she hangs out and chats with her friends just like any other girl. She knows she's different and she loves it that way. Otherwise, she wouldn't be very interesting, now would she?
----
{N-I-C-K-N-A-M-E-S}xx ☆ ⊰x
Some people call her "Shans" or "Shan," but usually she goes by "Shanon." ----

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

x⊰ ☆xx{S-I-N-G-I-T-L-O-U-D}
---- Rolling Star
x⊰ ☆xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- Her favorite color is purple, she love chocolate, and she is absolutely in love with butterflies. She loves Japanese music.
x⊰ ☆xx{S-T-R-I-N-G-H-O-L-D-E-R}
---- Evoblack  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:23 am
Brother 1  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 am
Friend  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:30 am
XXXVictor Andy Restoule
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe Second BrotherXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Beginings Are Scary And Endings Are Sad, But The Middle Is What Makes It Worth While."

User Image

x⊰ ☆xx{N-A-M-E}
---- Victor Andy Restoule
x⊰ ☆xx{A-G-E}
---- Eighteen
x⊰ ☆xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- Lady's Man ~Male.
x⊰ ☆xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 5 foot 7 inchs
x⊰ ☆xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}

Victor was born Eighteen years ago on March 9th. A beatiful little thing. His eyes themost stunning a bright, bright blue. His hair a dark black color,and he was healthy one at that. His mother and Father were most likely the happiest people on Earth in that moment. Victor was there first son. Full blooded american. His Grandmother was there as well, she was crying, over flowing with happy-ness and joy that she finally had a grand child. Victor's mother the first to hold him, his father next and his Grandmother last. He opened his eyes when he was in his Grandmother's arms. His bright blue eyes taking in his first view into this world, seeing his most beloved Grandmother staring back..well that was until she started freaking out and yelling to her Daught and her Daughts husband, to get there butts over to her, so that they could see his beuteous eyes.

After that, Victor and his Mother stayed at the hospital for about three days and were sent home, nice and heathy. Victor lived his first year in Peace his Mother often at home, since her business wasn't really busy; she worked as a traveling Lawer. Her Father always at home, he worked many different jobs, most of them random; he was trying to save up money to run his own store, to stubburn to borrow money from his Wife who could be concedered rich. He was wanting to open a Lolita Clothing Shop. Yep you heard it, a Shop that only sold Lolita clothing, well it also sold clothing that you would see Cute people from Anime's wear.Victor's Grandmother, who was to old to Live alone had been living in there house as well, she was a artist, a very good one at that. She liked to draw cartoon charaters and portraits. Victor's Grandmother, who went my the name, Maira. Had to stay in the baby (Victors) room, since they didn't have enough rooms. Victor who still didn't know how to walk would mostly spend his days getting dressed up in Lolita clothing by his father and watching his Grandmother paint and draw. Victor loved to watch his Grandmother draw and Paint, and so did victor's Mother. She would hold Victor in her arms and they would stand together watching Victors Grandmother paint away.

Then suddely Victor's peace and happy-ness started to slowly fall apart. His Mother had to travel to a far away place, to Europe, leaving Canda. She wasn't sure how long she would have to leave for but it would be a while, she would get paid very much so Her husband; Victor's fater, said it was fine. While she was gone, he had to work on getting more money in faster ways, Since now he had to pay for food and small stuff that his wife would pay for..but won't be able to pay for while in Europe. Suddely..Victor didn't have his Parents ner him anymore, always away working. He felt alone, he was two years old when all of his peace started to fall apart. Suddely, he remembered something. His Grandmother was still there! He wasn't all alone! His Grandmother was indead there, and she would even take breaks in the middle of her painting to play with the lonely Victor. One day Victor took a interset in the paint, he stuck his fingers in it and as he was about to paint on the walls with his fingers his granmother picked him up and carried the toddler to her paper, letting him smack the paper with his painted covered hands. Victor enjoyed this very much, giggling and such. So his Grand taught him how to paint. She taught him first how to say all the tools needed for painting, such as paint and paintbrush. This was how Victor learned how to speak, oh course his Grandmother teaching him more words and making him draw the words out, like 'Cat' he would draw a cat.

Victor quickly learned, almost like a prodegy, indeed he was, he drew in a way a two and three year old shouldn't, more like a ten year old drawing. He was extreme talented in the arts. His Grandmother noticing quickly bought him his own drawing box, full of speical pencils and paintbrush's, to markers and crayons, to paint and paper. Victor loved this very much, almost as much as the small pink plushy teddy bear he had gotten from his Grandmother the day he was born. Victor often made Ben, the plushy teddy bear watch him paint and draw.

One day when Victor turned four, his mother sent him a letter through the mail saying she would be back in four months, and for good this time! His Grandmother and him happily went out that day to get more drawing paper to make her a Welcome home card..Victor's idea, but while they were out victor brought Ben with him and left him in the craft store, but by this time he and his Grandmother were at home. Victor's Grandmother said she would go get him for Victor and said for him to not move a inch until she got home. His Grandmother, was such a wonderful person..going out of her way to help another..He wanted to be just like her when he grew up. For some reason, his Grandmother was taking ever long time, it was just down the street. 'Why is Grandmother taking so long?' He kept asking him-self as he waiting seconds turning into minutes and sadly minutes turned into a hour. Victor had enough time waiting. As he made his way down the stiars barely able to hold the railing, he made his way to the entrance of the house, and just as he was about to open the door, the door opened in a fast motion. His Father ran in grabing there home phone and calling his mother. Victor to being to curious forgot about his plushy and Granmother for a moment to hear what his father said to his mother over the phone. "Honey, Maria has been hit by a underage driver...s-she was killed in minutes.." Victor even though still at the age of four, new what 'killed' ment. His widen as he heard this and his body was frozen. His eyes grew heavy with tears and he started crying.

His father that hadn't even noticed his son was right there..and won't of said it like that, if he knew victor was there. He hung up the phone after, comferting his wife. He ran over to his son and held him and hugged him. Holding him tightly as Victor just stood there crying, and crying. 'Why? Why did this have to happen..I-it was all his fault..He made his grandmother go out and get his plushy.' Even though that was not true..he didn't ask his grandmother to go get his toy, his grandmother did it for him. Victor however didn't figure this out till he was older..and when he did he swore to be just as kind as his grandmother was.

Long story short his Grandmother didn't even make it to the store, being hit as she crossed the street, she didn't feel a thing, she died intently. Victor later on when he calmed him-self down some went to with his father to the scene, his grnadmother wasn't there anymore, she had been taken to the hospital, even though she was already gone form the world. Victor and his father went to the craft store and got Ben back and then returned home to find a message form there mother saying she was coming home eariler. Soon his mother was home and they had they buried there Grandmother, that night after buring his mother he stayed up that night and sat on there couch trying to fin something to make him feel better, quickly finding something called Anime on and he decided to watch it, while he watched it he couldn'tstop smiling as it was a comedy. He started to watch it every day, he even started to draw again, which he quit doing since it reminded him of his grandmother.

Of course he was excelent at drawing anime as well. He enjoyed it, making him remmber fun times with his grandmother. Soon time passed victor grew to the age of 10. They moved to a different country. Victor didn't really care, he just watch anime and drew and it made his lonelyness go away. However his mother soon became strange, see didn't want to watch victor draw anymore and she started to skip work.Victor's Father had moved his family here because of the hirepaid jobs and finally had enough money to make his shop, so he did making Victor his Manger/Assitant. While Victor was worried about his Mother he wanted to have fun, so he left his mother all alone in there house so he could help his father. Suddely one day however..he thought. 'Wait..thisis wrong..im suppose to be helping mother..thats what Grandmother would do!' So he made up his mind to help his mother. As he was about to leave the shop he seen a girl outside.

The girl looked upset and looked like she really wanted the Lolita clothing. Victor remebering who he wanted to be grabbed one of there most expenve bows and gave it to the girl, he had seen her before, but had ignored her. She seemed to start glowing after that, he didn't see her after that. After doing this he ran home to his mother who was on the phone with Victors father saying. 'The doctor said i won't be able to have another child~.." she then started to cry. Victor at this moment thought, 'So thats why she was so upset. He grabed a apple out of his mothers fridge and gave it to her, telling her to put all her sadness into the apple and eat it tell it was gone..meaning she would eat away all those sad feelings. His mother did as told and she smiled to her child. thinking, 'i already have a child i don't need another one..' she became happy after this, it had worked. Victor had done stuff to make people happy it made him so happy inside. He loved the feeling

when Victor's father got hime there family had a talk, Victors father still wanted a child, Victor's mother didn't really mind, but she her-self couldn't have a child and Victor didn't really care as long as it made everyone happy. So the family decided to try to adopt form the adoption center in there town. Soon after there talk they weren't to the center and as they looked around. Victor seen a cute little doll, he only looked at the doll the whole time, 'That would look beatiful in there shop. ' As as he entered the room with the doll as he touched it, It moved! He quickly relized it was a girl, not a doll and started to laugh..Then he relized something else..it was the girl who he gave the bow to. Lucky he told his parents about the girl, and that he wanted her to be his sister, the Parents already falling in love with her adopted her.

Victor's fathers business wasn't going to good in this town and there house wasn't big enough for there new family so they moved back to Canda. there Victor became the true big brother. He wanted to make his little sister the happiest one, like him and his Granmother. He showed her anime, even though she said she already seen it, and they were as close as you could get, he stood up for her and helped her, wanting to make her the happiest. He let her help out with the store with victors father and they even made up a anime comic, that this year at the anime convestion, that victor seen and and went too a few years before; were they were going to sell!

----

Victor is the type of person out of a anime.. he is always trying to make others around him happy at all times, he cares for other more then him-self, he is kind to the ones he loves and can be pretty upsetting to others. He is a little rude sometimes and sometimes blunt. He often blurts out things he shouldn't and he is hyper and over talkitive. Over all he is a happy-go-lucky type of person! He is also a flirt and vain about his looks. He does regard himself as the most beautiful man he has ever seen.
----
Onii-San (Only by Kimi-kitty), Vic, Anything that anyone makes up. (mostly more from Kimi-kitty) ----

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

---- Dear
x⊰ ☆xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- They don't make there own costumes they buy them online. When victor was 12 he died his hair a gray-ish color, since it was one of his favorite anime charaters hair color, he thought it made him look ever more handsome..Yet he never got a single love letter!
---- _DeaTh_By_Llama_  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:34 am
XXXKimiko Hatsune Ryuga
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe second sisterXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Yamenaide amaetai. Anata ni koi shite. Toumei datta jibun ga kawaru"

User Image

x⊰ ☆xx{N-A-M-E}
---- Kimiko Hatsune Restoule
x⊰ ☆xx{A-G-E}
---- sweet sixteen :3
x⊰ ☆xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- Cute little girl <3
x⊰ ☆xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 5 foot 1 inch
x⊰ ☆xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}
---- 101 pounds

Let's start from the very beginning. Kimiko was born to a most unorthodox couple. Her mother was pure japanese, the father was a french man. Now I say they are unorthodox only because well she was married. The man her mother was married to thought for the longest time that she was pregnant with his own child. You can imagine his surprise when the baby girl looked nothing like him in the slightest. He was more than upset, more than furious, but the minute he held that little girl in his arms. She had him wrapped around her finger in an instant. However as she grew he couldn't help but see more and more of the other man in the girl's face. He came to resent it by the time the child was two years of age. He told her mother then that if they were going to make this work, she needed to put the child up for adoption and they would start anew. She didn't want to but what other choice did she have? Where would she go if he left her? Her family would shun her for her mistakes. It was for the sake of Kimiko's well being that she sent her to an orphanage. She only requested that her name, Kimiko Hatsune, be told to the people who would one day hopefully adopt her.

The years past and soon she was seven years old. A beautiful little thing of mixed races, but as always in an orphanage no one adopted her. They were after the smaller ones, the babies. No one wanted a child who was almost already grown now did they? However she went through the paces every day, lining up, standing there looking pretty while the parents came into the room and looked around at the children. Each and every one of them always had to stop to stare at her. They always said how pretty she was but they always moved on in the end. The other kids always made fun of her for it. Saying that she must be an alien or something, she's too pretty to be adopted. Plus she was oddly quiet all the time. Truth be told she never really knew the true reason why her mother gave her up. She'd see her sometimes...walking along the shopping district with her new family. She had two siblings now, both boys. They looked so happy...but she could see that she didn't really look like them, nor did she look like the man that her mother was with. Did she get a new man? Leave her own father? So many questions left unanswered.

To quell her unanswered thoughts, she took to watching the cartoons on the television the orphanage had. The anime was her refuge. An escape from the rest of the world. From there she found lolita fashion and instantly fell in love. When she went out shopping she would stare into the lolita shops at all of the cute clothing until one day the manager of the store took pity on her and took one of the dresses to give to her. From then on she would wear nothing that did not contain a frill or cute little bow. Perhaps that was what drew him to her. He was there with his parents looking at the children for a potential brother or sister. She had grown bored by then and sat down by the window holding a stuffed animal in her lap. He told her later that he thought she was nothing more than a really huge doll. The boy approached her and poked her shoulder causing her to turn around startled. After the both of them had gotten over the shock of him finding out she was human they laughed. They hit it off immediately and he would not look at any other child in that center. As happy as she was that she had finally found a family to adopt her, she couldn't help but think God, he is so beautiful!. He was her brother now though. She shouldn't be having those thoughts and so she banished them from her mind.

Once they moved back to Canada, he immediately directed her to where her bedroom was and began the perfect older brother routine. They were closer than any brother and sister ever had been before and absolutely adored each other. He would protect her from bullies who picked on her because of her clothing and made sure that no losers tried to date her. But pretty soon it became so that no one would ever be good enough for her. It was then that those thoughts started coming back for her. She loved him. His perfect hair, face, body. The way he would hold her when she cried and yelled at others who tried to hurt her. Even the way he said her name. She would never tell him though but she did make sure that he never got any of the love letters he received from other girls.

One year he introduced her to the Anime North convention held annually every year in Toronto. She had never seen anything like it and was stunned. She loved the atmosphere and has since then attended every one. During her first year of high school with her brother she took up drawing in the anime style like him. Soon enough she was good enough to warrant the privilege of drawing with her brother. The pieces they created were amazing and have gained something of a following on the internet. They decided this year to have their own table at the convention to see how it goes. She can't wait!
----
Very much the sweet lolita type of girl. Her mannerisms make her seem even younger than she actually is sometimes especially when she acts the shy modest part. She is intelligent though let that not go unsaid for her. She works hard and doesn't like to give up too easily on something. She is polite and very well mannered. Her emotions tend to get the better of her sometimes though and she will burst into tears unexpectedly. She doesn't like to think about her mother though back in Japan because she likes to think of that as a past life and nothing more. She's a bit of a narcissist when it comes to her looks, especially when in lolita clothing. Hey! You would be too if you had a brother who fawned over you all the time about your looks! She takes a bit of a passive approach to problems though and prefers to work behind the scenes in those circumstances. ----
Kimi-kitty (brother only), Hatsu, Kimi ----

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

---- Himitsu Dolls
x⊰ ☆xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- She does not make her own outfits, both siblings prefer to buy them online.
---- HatterHarleyQuinn  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:38 am
XXXPendula "Pen" Kawasaki
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe Anime N00bXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Hitotsu dake negai kanaunara dou kako no koe wo, zutto zutto wasurenaide, watashi no namae wo yondayo..."

User Image

x⊰ ☆xx{N-A-M-E}
---- [Pen Kawasaki]
x⊰ ☆xx{A-G-E}
---- Seventeen
x⊰ ☆xx{G-E-N-D-E-R}
---- Are you blind?!
x⊰ ☆xx{H-E-I-G-H-T}
---- uh... 5'3"?
x⊰ ☆xx{W-E-I-G-H-T}
---- Rude~! [107lbs]

Pen was born in Japan, shortly after which her parents relocated to a small village about forty-five minutes away from Toronto. Her parents were loving, but strict when it came to Japanese culture. They weren't trying to influence her; as a matter of fact, they were doing the opposite. They were so afraid that Pen would experience the pain of racism that they wanted their daughter to be as Canadian as possible, and paid for expensive lessons in horse-back riding, music, art, and French in order to help her blend in with the rest of society. Pen accepted her parent's decision when she was too young to know any better, and excelled in all areas of her study. She passed through school normally, to her parent's relief, and entered high school as a major in the French language.

Things began to change around the tenth grade, when Pen met the other Japanese students in her school. Something about their funky outfits, strange rituals, and exotic interests appealed to her. Of course, there was no racism in her school, so she freely mingled with them and began developing a love for the Japanese pop-culture: the music, the fashion, and the art and animation. She was enthralled by anime, but didn't trust herself enough to pursue her interests as she had hoped. She knew full well about the existence of anime; she just never watched it, since she couldn't exactly hide that kind of thing from her parents.

Then, the fateful day came when her friends asked to escort her to the anime convention. How thrilled she was! She immediately accepted, before realizing that her parents would never let her go to such an event. However, rather than remaining heartbroken, she decided that she would have to just explain to her parents about her secret life of cosplaying and manga, and hope they accepted her. Surprisingly enough, they admitted that they had known about her love of Japan for a while now, and that they didn't care what she did with her love as long as she was happy. They agreed to let her go to the anime convention, and of course, Pen called her friends and immediately relayed the news.

----
Pen's personality is reflected in the kinds of anime that she loves. Soul Eater, Death Note, and Black Butler are just a few. She's rather quiet and withdrawn, but can be talkative once you get her started. Years of hiding who she was made her a little unsure of befriending other people, although it's not so hard for her to make friends once she's out of her shell. She's a hopeless romantic and dreams about the day when her handsome, dark prince will wisk her away and take her to where she belongs. She's incredibly stubborn and strong-willed, and hates liars, especially people who lie to themselves and their friends. She doesn't ask for much, just that she's respected for who she is. She's not shy, just a little heitant about approaching people. She has a lot to say... you just have to get her to say it. ----
Pen, Laka, Saki... as long as it's NOT Pendula. ----

XXX█ ▌↘↘ The s o u l

---- Romeo and Cinderella - Rin&Len
x⊰ ☆xx{S-E-C-R-E-T-S}
---- Her secret dream is to move back to Japan with her Uncles and Cousins, whom she supposedly has no knowlege of.
---- MitashiUchiha16  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces