Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
:) I got a cat!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 pm
>.> So i have been working on my hubby for ages to let me have a pet. At first it started with a tantrum when we first moved in where I got myself a beta fish (he was really adamant that i not have a pet at all.)

Needless to say the fish died a week ago from old age he was 2 1/2 years old ^^

So the other day my husband mentioned getting a cat again and i looked at him and he asked me how much i really wanted a cat on a scale of 1/10 i said 9 so we went to the local animal shelter and found a cat that was basically what we had been looking for.

Shes quite a rollie pollie weighing in at 17 lbs but shes a regular tabby and very sweet she tags along behind me almost everywhere I go and even managed to get past a wooden door barrier we have in the house after about 20 minutes of meowing to get past she figured it out herself rather happily of coarse xD

so right now she is curled up next to my leg happily.

So any interesting stories about your pets either new or old stories about anything they did that was surprising or amazing feel free to share.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 pm
Cats normally attach themselves to those they identify with.

Ginger is my little cat. Found her when she was 6 weeks old and took her in. She's a coward...she runs from birds all the time, she's never killed any living thing, yet every morning she jumps on the newspaper and wants to be petted.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 pm
The Final Kira
Cats normally attach themselves to those they identify with.

Ginger is my little cat. Found her when she was 6 weeks old and took her in. She's a coward...she runs from birds all the time, she's never killed any living thing, yet every morning she jumps on the newspaper and wants to be petted.

LOL yeah she sees me as pretty lazy also female >.> but she likes my hubby too

And its about instincts the little cat wants to ponce on the paper because its what they do.

our new cat seems to be fairly lazy she doesn't really want toys only a companion to rub up on or sleep next to ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:13 pm
But she's not little. She's 2 years old now, she only does that to be petted, and no one can read it.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

DungeonMastah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:19 pm
Be perfectly honest, you do not own the cat, the cat owns you. Cats only allow you to keep them so long as it suits their needs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:20 pm
Cats RULE Dogs drool.
just thought I would share that  

DungeonMastah

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:21 pm
The Final Kira
But she's not little. She's 2 years old now, she only does that to be petted, and no one can read it.

>.> well maybe she knows that if she does it she will get petted... Its a rewards thing you have no idea how many bad habits animals can learn

mainly if they get what they want each time they do it they continue to do it >.> if u wanted her to stop you could ignore her and the paper until she left the paper alone that is ^^ then pet her so she knows she doesnt need to bother the paper to get petted.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:26 pm
My dog acts like a cat. And a Giraffe. And a deer.

I recently finished training my fish. ******** yeah.

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:01 pm
I always wanted a really affectionate cat but have never had one...

Our current cat like to come up to you and just continually meow and stair at you untill she is pet. And as soon as you do she walks away, by about 2-3 feet before turning around and doing the previous.

I call her my little attention whore XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:15 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
>.> So i have been working on my hubby for ages to let me have a pet. At first it started with a tantrum when we first moved in where I got myself a beta fish (he was really adamant that i not have a pet at all.)

Needless to say the fish died a week ago from old age he was 2 1/2 years old ^^

So the other day my husband mentioned getting a cat again and i looked at him and he asked me how much i really wanted a cat on a scale of 1/10 i said 9 so we went to the local animal shelter and found a cat that was basically what we had been looking for.

Shes quite a rollie pollie weighing in at 17 lbs but shes a regular tabby and very sweet she tags along behind me almost everywhere I go and even managed to get past a wooden door barrier we have in the house after about 20 minutes of meowing to get past she figured it out herself rather happily of coarse xD

so right now she is curled up next to my leg happily.

So any interesting stories about your pets either new or old stories about anything they did that was surprising or amazing feel free to share.

Want another?? I have about 12 and one cat is pregnant. I have PLENTY to spare lol.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:18 pm