Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bungie

Back to Guilds

This is a halo guild where we talk about Halo,Halo 2,Halo 3,Halo 3 ODST,Halo Wars,Halo Reach,and the books. 

Tags: bungie, halo, halo reach, halo 3, video game 

Reply Bungie
A.I.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

47SoulEra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:57 am
Where there more a.i. like Cortana and Serina? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:17 am
Yes, there are many. probably 30+ there may be many more we don't know about at this time.

There are 2 kinds of A.I.

"Smart" and "Dumb"

Smart" AIs are created by mapping a human brain and using it as a "template" for the construct. They are capable of intuition, learning, and making logical leaps that ordinary computer programs cannot. They can also "feel" genuine emotions, such as affection, anger and amusement. They have a normal operational life span of about seven years, after which they frequently descend into rampancy.

"Dumb" AIs are not created using human brains, but are simply highly advanced computer constructs. They cannot learn anything that is outside of their set limits of dynamic memory processing matrix. They are quite useful in their particular field of expertise, but very limited. Dumb AIs can function and learn as long as they are active, and are not subject to the effects of rampancy experienced by aging "Smart" AIs  

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
Bungie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers