Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Love Game 2x2 [Yaoi + Yuri/Accepting]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 pm
razz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:39 pm
-Kiara Iris Sauna Solomon -

Also Known as -Ice-

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -" What business is it of yours to associate with me? "-

MY NAME ISKiara Iris Sauna Solomon
But People call MeKiara or Kiss (spells her initials. Only Immediet family calls her that). At school she's known as the "Ice Princess"
The last Number of Candles I saw was16
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale
Want to celebrate it?
October 1st

You Should Really Get to Know Me

Kiara is often found to be a very cold person. Being very blunt and straight to the point, it's mainly business with her. She doesn't associate herself with others, and doesn't warm up to strangers very easily. If she finds that you have no business with her, she'll just brush you off or ignore you really. Don't get her wrong though, it's actually because she gets suspicious quite easily. Being smart and all, there are people who do end up taking advantage of her.

As for why she will brush people off very easily, it's because she believes what people say too easily. Translation, she's just super gullible and will practically believe ANYTHING you tell her. If you told her that the stars in the sky were actually fireflies.... She would believe you as fast as a heartbeat. Sure your statement will follow a ton of questions from her, but with a simple explanation she will believe you completely. Despite being very gullible, Kiara is actually a very intelligent gal. Hey, she's being taught so many different things, and has a particular talent towards Chemo Therapy (Treating Cancer), and Neurology. And yet she's still very gullible.

She's also a natural leader, authoritive, and casually giving out demands that people just naturally follow. Not only that, but people natually look up to her. Here is a girl who is smart and athlethic, she doesn't cave in easily (Even if someone told her a lie) and can stand her ground. Oh, and she's beautiful. How odd.

It may not look like it, but Kiara is actually very possessive. She doesn't mind sharing small things like pens, pencils, erasers, etc. But her personal belongings? No.... Those are hers and hers alone. She also tends to be in what you call "Denial" when it comes to her personal feelings towards someone else. "Love" Is not something she takes very lightly, but things that hold "Respect" or "Likeness" is something she has a hard time showing. If she's giving a gift to someone, she'll most likely say "Look, I'm not giving you a gift because I like or respect you or anything okay? I'm just giving you a gift because you did this for me or something...." She'll give a random excuse just to give you the gift really.

She's also very patient and prude. She doesn't tolerate many things, such as PDA, Dating many people, Sex talk, being late, etc. She actually might end up making a face (Depending on what it is), and you will notice she doesn't like the topic or just feels nervous talking about it. Being patient is something she has always been. She'll wait for as long as she needs when it comes to something (Depending on how badly she needs it, if it's an emergency... we'll come to that later.) Waiting in line for groceries? She'll wait as long as she needs to check the food out. If it's an emergency? She'll get very anxious. She's the type of girl, who actually comes earlier at an appointment than what it really is suppose to be. She prefers being early than late after all. She also believes that she shouldn't spend anything on useless items, just things she NEEDS. Of course, there are times she should reward herself sometimes, and she does.

Did You Know?

-5"5 (Interesting I'm taller than my brother right?)
-Dirty Blonde (Starting to turn Brown) Hair
-Brown eyes
-Skinny, Curvy, and lean Muscles

Come here, Let me tell you something
She is actually very kind, caring, and warm. She can be found giving her own jacket and umbrella to a homeless poerson on the streets in the dead winter. She also gets embarassed VERY easily, no one really notices. Also.... She has a passion..... For anything cute. She practically turns into someone else, a kid really. Her Gullible-ness is a big secret. She tries her best not to show it. And her bluntness? It's really her being honest (Ironically she can't be honest with her own emotions....) She's also someone you never want to touch the stove. Things Explode, and questionable items she suggests is food is served on a plate. So she avoids the kitchen as much as possible, if she's hungry she'll go to the cupboard and grab a snack. Thirsty, well... She has the fridge for that.

They're My DRUG

✓ Stuff animals
✓ Ice Cream / Sweets
✓ Children

They Make me SICK

✖ Spider webs (Not spiders, Spider Webs.
They show the place isn't clean and it makes her skin crawl
when they touch her)
✖ Dishonesty
✖ Flirts

I Do Enjoy Dancing (From the classical Waltz, to Street Break Dancing), Fencing (She's actually the best fencer in her School), Kendo (Is a third Dan), Akido (2nd Degree Black Belt), Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Doing Very long difficult math Equations and Physics, Playing with Children, and Studying / learning something new
This Frightens MeShe is absolutely afraid of horror movies and ghost stories and haunted houses, actually... She isn't just afraid, she's Terrified of them. These things can make her scream for a very long time, hiding under the blankets, clinging on to someone tightly, etc. She's also creeped out by anything Slimy. It makes her back shiver and skin crawl. Also, Suspicious scenarios like being followed at night, walking in alley ways, etc... Will make her nervous and freak. So Try not to scare her at night

Obviously You're too curious•••
Kiara was seperated from her biological mother Anabelle and father Dantay shortly after she was born. Given to her aunt + Uncle/Adoptive family, Anastasia and Christian. She had always thought of them as her parents, they raised her as their own and gave her anything she needed. Ever since she was a child, she had always been a bright kid. She could have skipped grades, but her adoptive parents believed that she shouldn't (Until Highschool), in order to build her social skills she had to associate with those her age. But she never really did talk to the others. They all tried not to get near her, because they all believed she was cold, and because she was the new kid...

Ever since she was young, her parents have constantly been moving around all over the world. From France they moved to Germany, To England, To Africa, To India, To China, To Japan and To Korea. It was tough on the child, but she managed by constantly reading the books and constantly learning new languages (Yes, she can speak most of these languages). Especially English since it seemed like there were a quite a number of people who could speak a bit of english. So why not learn it?

She found out she had a twin brother shortly after she turned 12 years old though. She kept wondering why, who, where.... But she was never answered. Her parents feared they would leave her. One day though, she was in the study room.... Studying.... And found she ran out of paper. She tried to look around for more paper, but then stumbled across medical documents regarding Anastasia's miscarriages. After more searching, she found more documents that told of her adoption. Kiara was devastated, and confronted her "Parents" about it. They finally told her the truth, and Kiara seemed to take it quite well (With a ton of tears and tissues).

4 years later, her family moves back to america, and she is sent to highschool. Coincidentally her twin brother went to the same school, and from there they met. They were equal in brains, and what's more was that she felt a weird connection with him.... Something she thought felt familiar. Not soon after she found out that he was her twin brother..... She then met her biological parents.... With a few complications, she made it through and got to college. And right away upon entering, professors immedietly welcomed her. Trying to get her to join their sessions and lectures. Now, she does a little bit of everything

My Background Music•••
No Logic
Anything Else? Kiara is quite the shy girl, she gets nervous easily when it comes to things like love. But there are times when her authoritiveness and possessiveness comes out from her shy interior. (She has the personality and qualities of a Neko -Uke-, But there are times when the "Tachi" -Seme- will come out and take over. )
People tend to find her sexy, because well.... She does tend to "Walk the walk" and who can't admit it? She's very beautiful... And hot.... There are times when she gives off a vibe of being Seductive without knowing it. And what's not to like about a girl who rides a motorcycle? Yes.... She does indeed drive one, and it's a Kawasaki Ninja, slick white. To top it off, she drives a Black Bmw convertible with leather white interior.... She plays video games (And is actually very good at them) and is quite the athlete. She could have gotten a scholarship for most sports actually. She may not notice, but she is the prey to many Guys...... And girls.
Sauna is her adoptive last name, Solomon is her biological parent's last name

What do I want to become?
She's striving to become Pediatric Chemo Therapist (A Doctor that treats cancer for kids) or a Neurologist.
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:15 pm
Aaron Jay Solomon

Also Known as -Fire-

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? "Hiya! Nice to meet you..."

MY NAME IS Aaron Jay Solomon
But People call Me Aaron is fine...
The last Number of Candles I saw was sixteen
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a guy
Want to celebrate it?
October 1st

Aaron is a really friendly guy who gets along with everyone. He's got a really bubbly, irresistible personality that makes him the center of attention at school. People like him for his smile and innocent nature. He really doesn't act like his age, but that's just part of who he is. Sometimes he feels a little depressed because people treats him like a kid for his personality, but he knows that it's his own fault for having such a weird personality. However, he'll always light up again, no matter how depressed he may feel. Aaron is always willing to listen to others, and will welcome people who have troubles to complain about. He usually likes eating cake while listening to people complain about life, since "the sweets makes life sweeter"! Although he sounds like an immature brat, Aaron can be really considerate as well. It's just that he's usually too busy crying for sweets or eating cake to be looking considerate. One thing you never want to do to Aaron is to piss him off. Aaron's actually an extremely tolerant person who can stand just about anything, but if you try to pull something on him that he doesn't like, you will be pounded. Quite literally, in fact. Aaron been trained in self-defense, and he's not afraid to give you a bloody nose or bruised eye if you try something funny. Aaron is also extremely, extremely clumsy. He's someone who can't even wash dishes without breaking one and cutting his finger on the pieces. That's why his face and hands are almost always covered in bandages.

Did You Know?
5'1"
Blonde
Brown
Petite.... I know I don't look like my age! Oh, but that doesn't mean I can't kill if I wanted to.

Aaron is very, very, very terrified of heights. He will be rendered almost useless if someone manages to take him to a high place.

They're My DRUG

✓ Stuffed animals
✓ Cake
✓ Smiling

They Make me SICK

✖ Mean people
✖ Homework....
✖ Sour things

I Do Enjoy Reading, listening to other's troubles, writing, and cooking.
This Frightens MeHeights, spiders, and homosexuals. Yep.... Aaron is especially scared of heights, but he tries his best to not show it.

Aaron was raised by his parents, who were both loving in every way. From an early age, he seemed to pick up after his mother and was at the top of his classes. His parents were always happy with him, but they always seemed a little concerned about something. Aaron was a little too young to understand at that time, however, and he didn't question his parents very much. However, when he started high school, Aaron noticed a girl in his class that looked very much like him. What was really annoying to him at the time was that she seemed just as capable as him to get good grades in class. Aaron was a little suspicious, but he didn't raise alarm, and the two got along well.

When Aaron mentioned the girl to his parents, they finally told him that she was his long-lost twin sister. Aaron was angry at his parents for not telling him about her- after all, they had been contacted by her a few years earlier- but he eventually calmed down. However, after that incident, Aaron's relationship with his parents aren't exactly the way they used to be. Since he was somewhat of a genius student, his high school allowed him to graduate two years early and a college enrolled him soon after that.

My Background Music•••
Monochrome Sky
Anything Else? Aaron is very good at cooking. He can make anything from cake to pastries. He's often teased by the other guys for this, but he doesn't mind it too much.
Not sure... a chef?
THE AUTHOR•••Pudding Earl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:48 am
-Tristan Virgil Alexander Thallis-

Also Known as -Chocolate-

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -"I don't believe we've ever met before. [/smiles charmingly] I'm Tristan."-

MY NAME IS Tristan Virgil Alexander Thallis
But People call Me Tris, Virg, Alex [but only Vanilla/family are allowed to call him those]; mostly known as Chocolate
The last Number of Candles I saw was Twenty-one
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Male
Want to celebrate it?
March 14th [Isn't it lovely that it's on White Day? How utterly ironic...]

Tris a major flirt. Period. Flirting is his middle name [Well it would be if he didn't already have one, anyways.]. He's suave, and smooth, and has the best way with words that have both girls and guys who believe they're straight falling at his feet. He's also a really good actor; adding that with his persuasiveness and his ability to always get into some sort of trouble? Not a very good combination. He also has a lot of pride, seeing others as 'toys' because he wins them over way too easily. He likes challenges, but everyone just falls for him so fast it isn't even funny. But this is only the crust of his real self. Inside, he's as sweet as the sweetest chocolate; the kind that melts on your tongue as soon as you taste it. He's actually a pretty gentle and nice person; once you get past his outward proud acting, and the fact that he seems big-headed most of the time.

Did You Know?

-6'0"
-Navy blue
-Blue-green as the ocean
-Tall, and slightly muscular; lean, lithe, more athletic than he is given credit.
-His left ear is pierced in multiple places, and he has one belly-button piercing

There's actually a really big hole in his chest that can't be filled by just anyone. He hasn't met the right person yet, which is why he fools around a lot.

They're My DRUG

✓ Anything chocolate flavored [candy, chocolate bars, cake, etc.]
✓ Challenges [whether it's people or puzzles]
✓ Flirting

They Make me SICK

✖ Feeling lonely
✖ Being chastised
✖ People who fall for his words too easily.

I Do Enjoy Sketching, reading, eating chocolate, and flirting.
This Frightens Me His greatest fear is being rejected. So far, he's been safe from it, but who knows when his luck will run out?

Tristan was raised by both his parents who gave him everything he needed, wanted, and more; so he became slightly spoiled. Slightly. He grew up learning about how his mother was a genius when she was at school; how she was close to a boy, now a married man, named Erik; how she ended up marrying Tristan's father instead of Erik. He was always proud of her, and she was proud of him; and their family was small, but warm and cozy and Tristan wouldn't have wanted it in any other way. He was a sweet kid when he was younger. Then he met Vanilla, Erik's daughter, and they grew close; as close as their parents had been when they were their age. He genuinely loved her like a sister, since he had no siblings of his own, and besides, his mother and her father had been this close once. They didn't seem to mind their only children becoming best friends at all.

Then came high school and that's where Tristan's life changed. Suddenly, Vanilla and him began attracting so much more attention...He realized the power he had over that of the opposite sex, save Vanilla [because they grew up together] and started experimenting; using it to his advantage. But it wasn't enough, and soon he began attracting those of the same gender as well. No one was ever Mr./Mrs. Right for him though; even though he continued to flirt, and date, and break hearts. Only Vanilla stayed by his side; and time passed to college. He became known as Chocolate; the sexy, irresistible guy who almost everyone wanted either to be, or be with. But that hole is still there...

My Background Music•••
Sweet's Beast
Anything Else?Tristan is very much a Seme. He's the leader of a relationship, and doesn't really tolerate anyone who wants to control him. He also has a black Ghost Motorcycle.
Really? He wants to be a vet, like his father. Or an owner of a chocolate shop in Paris.
THE AUTHOR•••Hunter Crawl

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:20 pm
Allison Night Dominia

Also Known as Vanilla

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? "Im going to catch you and then our game will end"

MY NAME ISAllison Night Dominia
But People call MeVanilla
The last Number of Candles I saw was20
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale
Want to celebrate it?
February 18th

Allison is Beautiful, Sexy, Charming, Sweet, and yet Addicting. She doesn't show her real emotions but her fake ones. She is a full playgirl and will do anything to get what she wants. She is persuasive to get what she expects from other girls. Her best friend Chocolate, well lets just say the get along 'too well'. Allison is flirty. She flirts will all kinds of girls even if she doesn't try they still seem to come to her. Allison is curious. She is always curious about relationships and other females. She mainly wants to know how females fall in love since she never experianced it at all. Her outer appearance is that of an innocent girl but she always shows her true self behind her fake glasses

Did You Know?

-Five feet five inches
-Brown
-Reddish-pink eye color
-Average with a bit of athletic figure
-Has a belly button piercing.

Allison is Homosexual. Her main secret is that she yearns for someone who accepts her for herself not her outer personality. She also likes to wear outfits that has animal ears and tails.

They're My DRUG

✓ Girls
✓ Sweets
✓ Her best friend Chocolate

They Make me SICK

✖ Males (Besides Chocolate)
✖ Sour items
✖ Being judged

I Do EnjoyHer hobbies are bringing out the inner lesbian in other girls even if they only prefer men. She also enjoys cooking, cleaning, cosplaying (One of her many secrets), and singing on her free time.
This Frightens MeShe fears being judged because she likes girls instead of males. She also fears being abused or even being threatened when someone raises their fist. She also is afraid of being alone.

Allison is the daughter of Erik. She hardly ever knew her mother since her mother is always away on business. When Allison was younger she met her fathers best friend Ellis and her son. Allison soon became friends with Ellis's son and they have become very close and they never fought or left each others sides much like her father and Ellis. As they grew older together they were always in the same classes and was told they would marry on another but Allison thought it was gross because they were friends and would always stay that way. She never developed any feelings for her friend. After they graduated collage they both started becoming friends with benefits. Allison personally didnt mind it but they both knew it would go nowhere father since they both had different preferences on what they liked. Allison preferred girls while her best friend likes guys.

When they entered college they both gained the names Chocolate (for him and Vanilla (for her). Allison didnt care. She actually like the nickname and she stuck with it. She tempted every girl on campus and wants to find a new challenge and hopes it will come soon. Allison continues to tempt the new females that joins the college but she hardly finds as much of a thrill from it anymore.

My Background Music•••
Bewitched by Blood On The Dance Floor
Anything Else?Allison wears fake glasses to give her the innocent look but she knows that some people can see through it.
Already in College. She wants to become a singer. If not that then a pyschologist
THE AUTHOR•••Bravery-Homunculus

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff