Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
*~My Cat had Babies!~*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 pm
These babies are a bit premature.. Not sure how much they are but none the less, they are. There were originally four born. The first one was healthy and cute as ever (Lighter grey one in picture). she then had complications with the second one (The yellow one pictured) and she acted like she was abandoning it (Causing me to have to clip the unbilical cord and remove the birthsac the mother is SUPPOSED to eat) though she will warm it now and lick it, the third one was stillborn (May the sweet little child rest in peace.) and the last one was born on my Parent's EXPENSIVE BLUE SHEETS (Mom wasn't mad though). We don't think she has milk so we had to buy formula and bottles for feeding the little ones. Also, she won't clean two of them very well. I definately need someone to tell me how I would clean the babies without removing her scent connection with them. Any tips, advice, ways we can test her for breast milk ANYTHING HELPFUL... would be helpful. Thank you so much guys and I love you all! :3
Momma and The Babies
Just the Babies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
These babies are a bit premature.. Not sure how much they are but none the less, they are. There were originally four born. The first one was healthy and cute as ever (Lighter grey one in picture). she then had complications with the second one (The yellow one pictured) and she acted like she was abandoning it (Causing me to have to clip the unbilical cord and remove the birthsac the mother is SUPPOSED to eat) though she will warm it now and lick it, the third one was stillborn (May the sweet little child rest in peace.) and the last one was born on my Parent's EXPENSIVE BLUE SHEETS (Mom wasn't mad though). We don't think she has milk so we had to buy formula and bottles for feeding the little ones. Also, she won't clean two of them very well. I definately need someone to tell me how I would clean the babies without removing her scent connection with them. Any tips, advice, ways we can test her for breast milk ANYTHING HELPFUL... would be helpful. Thank you so much guys and I love you all! :3
Momma and The Babies
Just the Babies

She is a super young mommy. I think you could clean the kittens just fine just make sure mommy is on a blanket or towel that she sleeps on a lot because the scent will rub off on them once again when they are clean.

Sometimes young mother cats dont produce milk it just is hard because their bodies cant yet.

I did find out that the cat produces the most milk on the rear couple of breasts so try that maybe.

Also she looks pretty skinny make sure she is being fed enough you may have to ask a vet if there are any sort of pills ect that may help her lactate...  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Luneth Moon

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 am
Kawaii
Ooh I want one.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
Momma and The Babies
Just the Babies

She is a super young mommy. I think you could clean the kittens just fine just make sure mommy is on a blanket or towel that she sleeps on a lot because the scent will rub off on them once again when they are clean.

Sometimes young mother cats dont produce milk it just is hard because their bodies cant yet.

I did find out that the cat produces the most milk on the rear couple of breasts so try that maybe.

Also she looks pretty skinny make sure she is being fed enough you may have to ask a vet if there are any sort of pills ect that may help her lactate...

She's a year and a half old and believe it or not, This is her second littler of kittens. She is a rather small cat. We give her more than the recomended ammount of food so I don't know why she's so skinny. Thank's for the help though.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:17 pm
Good luck with all those kittens. There is enough spazzyness with just one cat around, I can't imagine how much hijinx there will be with a ton of little ones tearing around.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:37 pm
00Shoe
Good luck with all those kittens. There is enough spazzyness with just one cat around, I can't imagine how much hijinx there will be with a ton of little ones tearing around.

Yeah.. With these three little ones included there are now ten kittens at my house. Three of them are 4 months old and 4 or them are 3 months old xD My life is utter chaos.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:15 am
*~Update~*
The Babies didn't make it. They died. We had a friend over who knew a lot about cats and she had told us that the mother had milk. We're now believing she's wrong. The night before last they laid on there towel like normal and she tried caring for them. She must've realized they were going to die because she came to my little brother and Mom and cuddled with them for love. She never really does this.

HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games