Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Earthquake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:28 am
Vendaval de la Luz
The Trump Card
east coast earthquake buddies?
Hey I am Jan
*raises hand* And I have Irene about to join in for a group hug. gonk

East Coast here...Irene dropped a few tree branches on our pool...ON not in...bye-bye pool. And I think...if I felt the vibrations from that quake, I blamed it on my sister and two of our friends doing Wii Sports in the next room. Anyone else get the double wammy last week?

It knocked two of my neighbor's trees down onto my chain link fence and 3 shrubs and broke them to pieces. And there's a huge branch on a maple tree that's snapped but still hanging on the tree which will end up killing the whole tree. And of course the only place for that one to fall is on the fence too. xp But at least we are all alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:11 pm
Hey I am Jan
Vendaval de la Luz
The Trump Card
east coast earthquake buddies?
Hey I am Jan
*raises hand* And I have Irene about to join in for a group hug. gonk

East Coast here...Irene dropped a few tree branches on our pool...ON not in...bye-bye pool. And I think...if I felt the vibrations from that quake, I blamed it on my sister and two of our friends doing Wii Sports in the next room. Anyone else get the double wammy last week?

It knocked two of my neighbor's trees down onto my chain link fence and 3 shrubs and broke them to pieces. And there's a huge branch on a maple tree that's snapped but still hanging on the tree which will end up killing the whole tree. And of course the only place for that one to fall is on the fence too. xp But at least we are all alive.

Amen. Pools and fences can be replaced, as long as everyone is safe, that's what matters. The same tree dropped...I guess a trunk (really old tree with about three 'trunks'...now two) parallel to our white, plastic fence, maybe just under a foot from it. Close call. I think a lot more people heeded the warning. Everyone else on the East Coast safe?  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash