Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays
Help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxAxel Uchiha Hyugaxx

Shirtless Model

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 pm
How do you get over someone who you know dose not love you anymore. I know It sounds stupid but I cant stop thinking about this girl. The situation was complicated, during the time i was with her I was depressed, and scared. My mother was going through some things and something happened to this girl that i though i was going to lose her. My aunt had just had a baby, and my other aunt had just become a grandmother. My mother was sad and i could tell, she had always wanted grandchildren and my brother had been teasing her about not wanting kids which made it worse. My mom is in pain all the time and seeing her upset on top of it wasn't helping. So I broke up with this girl telling her i just thought of her as a sister, and i told her friends too. Which was a lie, I could see myself marring her, having a family with her, growing old with her and being crazy old ladies. I love her so much I just didn't think i could tell her the truth. I love my mother so much and i love and respect this girl. So now that i am almost 4 months pregnant, somethings missing, and every time I think about her, I know exactly what it is. :3 You know whats funny? When i tried telling that sister bs story i think her words were "Eryn why do you gotta lie to me like that?" haha, mothers just know. So CB what do you think i should do? Give up or try harder? :/

Give up: 0 votes

Try harder: 2 votes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:28 pm
My heart goes out to you. It seems like a really difficult situation. My only advice is to talk it over with her and make it clear what had happened and see if she understands and if she is willing to give it another try.. Good luck figuring things out.  

godess357

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100

xxAxel Uchiha Hyugaxx

Shirtless Model

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:35 pm
godess357
My heart goes out to you. It seems like a really difficult situation. My only advice is to talk it over with her and make it clear what had happened and see if she understands and if she is willing to give it another try.. Good luck figuring things out.

Thank you, that makes me feel better :[
in all reality i am just scared of what she is going to say...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 pm
Shamrock_The_Irish
godess357

You have to hope that she is understanding and willing to give it another go and was not too hurt by it. Good luck hun.  

godess357

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:09 am
Shamrock_The_Irish
godess357

You can do it hun. If she really loves you and all I'm sure she will understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:06 pm
I've been in a similar situation, on I was on the end this girl is. I'll tell you now, it's not easy to forgive someone who lies to you and hurts you like that for whatever reason they did it for. It may take a lot for her to forgive you but just tell her your honest feelings. Don't hold back and tell her everything you want to. She may or may not forgive you, some people are more forgiving than others. You've just got to go for it if you want another chance with her.  

Radioactive Rabbits

Shy Kitten

xxAxel Uchiha Hyugaxx

Shirtless Model

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:53 pm
Radioactive Rabbits
I've been in a similar situation, on I was on the end this girl is. I'll tell you now, it's not easy to forgive someone who lies to you and hurts you like that for whatever reason they did it for. It may take a lot for her to forgive you but just tell her your honest feelings. Don't hold back and tell her everything you want to. She may or may not forgive you, some people are more forgiving than others. You've just got to go for it if you want another chance with her.

O.O

that was the best advice i have gotten from everybody thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:49 am
Yikes. If you really do love her, it's time to bring out the big guns. Fight for her back and it just may work. But, it is also entirely possible you just weren't for each other. Yes, I tell you to fight, but I would hate to see you turn into the ex that just doesn't get it.  

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Radioactive Rabbits

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:29 am
Shamrock_The_Irish
Radioactive Rabbits

O.O

that was the best advice i have gotten from everybody thank you
You're welcome. (: Hope everything goes well for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:10 pm
It's like me... sorta
My girlfriend isn't lasting, her body's not letting her live. as of today, her back's killing her. (she's in a lot of pain)
I want to marry her and have a family with her... but it might not happen.

Keep trying. At least you have a chance. I might not.  

InuyashaxKagomeFTW

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items