Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:43 pm
Seth looked at tobi thinking is he serious, do I have to be blunt for him to understand what I am talking about? "I'm a succubus demon right?" seth said "and what do succubus do?" he looked at tobi smirking. Seth was the only male succubus and lilith's only son. Seth was trying to get tobi to understand what he wanted himself because succubus have sex with sleeping men in there dreams so that is what seth wanted and to trick tobi if he had sex with seth he most likely wouldn't want to kill him afterwords also succubus take the persons they sleep with energy but seth wouldn't kill tobi by taking his life force he couldn't bring himself to do it but he would take some of it just because he had no choice.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:57 am
-Tobi looked at him and understood a little more- "but why is it me?" -he grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes, with a slight smile, he gripped his hand tighter not understanding why he wanted him.-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:46 pm
"Do I have to explain?" Seth said smiling "I can't just want what I want?" he laid on his back on the bed , pulling tobi on top of him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:04 pm
-Tobi's eyes widened and he looked at him- "HEY hey whats with this" -He stopped fussing after a few minutes and just looked at him, tobi was still trying to figure why the demon wanted him why him and not some other hunter..?-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 pm
Seth looked up at tobi, blushing a bit "stop talking" he said and hesitantly kissed tobi on the lips. He was still slightly mad about tobi punching him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:31 pm
_tobi went wide eyed from it, but suddenly did care and kissed him as well- his body moved on its own but he didn't fight it much-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:58 pm
(I sent you my reply in pm)  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items