Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
⊱ Flowers of the ❛gods❜ [Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image

↘↘ Title Pagexxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlisten to Pudding's rantings....

For the use of Pudding Earl. You post and you're not me, you die.

Profile coding below.

Back to the roleplay →

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

[align=center][img]Anime picture. Don't stretch the page.[/img][/align]

[align=center][color=color3]『 Quote 』[/color][/align]

[align=center][u][size=18][color=white]xxx[/color][color=color3]❀ Basic Information ❀[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/size][/u]

[color=color1]N A M E[/color]
[color=color2]Name, first, middle, and last.[/color]

[color=color1]G E N D E R [/color]
[color=color2]Male/Female[/color]

[color=color1]A G E[/color]
[color=color2]Type it out![/color]

[color=color1]B I R T H D A Y[/color]
[color=color2]Month and day[/color]

[color=color1]R O L E[/color]
[color=color2]Role[/color][/align]

[align=center][u][size=18][color=white]xxx[/color][color=color3]❀ Biography ❀[/color][/size][color=white]xxx[/color][/u][/align]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=color1]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=color2]Must be at least two small paragraphs (5 sentences each) or one large paragraph (10+ sentences). Be descriptive, and it can be in third person or first person. Don't forget that nobody's perfect, so don't make perfect characters. They've all got some fears or bad habits, now, right?[/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=color1]B I O G R A P H Y[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=color2]Must be at least one paragraph (5 sentences). The more the better! If you have questions, ask.[/color]

[align=center][u][size=18][color=white]xxx[/color][color=color3]❀ Extras ❀[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/size][/u]

[color=color1]E X T R A [/color]
[color=color2]Anything else you want to add? It can be hobbies, interests, habits, fighting styles, interesting facts.... just put something here, alright?[/color]

[color=color1]T H E ME [/color]
[url=LINK][color=color2]Theme song(s). Link them please.[/color][/url]

[color=color1]M A S T E R [/color]
[color=color2]Your username here[/color][/align]

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

『 Mankind is dust, to be trampled on and blow over by the wind. 』

xxx❀ Basic Information ❀xxx

N A M E
Elatha Aiden Fomorian

G E N D E R
Male

A G E
Looks seventeen

B I R T H D A Y
December 1st

R O L E
Elatha

xxx❀ Biography ❀xxx

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxElatha is the king of Fomors... and so, it's no wonder that he's a very negative guy. He's got a huge ego and pride, so when people insult him or his pride, they're usually found dead a few hours later. Elatha holds much power, but he's usually too busy attending to petty matters- like the amount of meat he has in each meal, etc, rather than wielding that power usefully. Elatha also dislikes talking to people he doesn't like, and will go out of his way to either avoid or ignore them. He's also a very lazy person who wants others to do the hard work for him while he sits back and tells them what to do. In this way, Elatha's more or less of a strategist, and not a fighter.

Elatha looks down on humans very much, and he'll only be nice to them if they're useful to him. Otherwise, he keeps a large distance between himself and the so-called "mortal scum". Elatha believes that humans cannot accomplish anything because they live for such a short time and lack any magical powers, so his belief is that by conquering Erinn, he is restoring the rightful, powerful Fomors to their place.

One thing that Elatha hates is weakness. He doesn't believe that the weak are worthy of living at all, since they'll be pounded out of existence by the strong. Elatha has a very negative outlook on everything, but he claims that he's only preparing himself for the worst-case senario (which often happens).

xxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxElatha doesn't remember much about his early childhood days- and it's really no wonder, since he is several thousand years old, after all. However, he does remember a little about his father, the one-eyed monster, king of the Fomors- Balor, and his death in battle at the hands of the Tuatha de Dannan's champion, Lugh. Elatha hated the Tuatha de Dannan from that moment on, and he's invaded Erinn various times in an attempt to take over, but he's failed miserably. For the most part, he's been simply raiding the northern coasts of Ulaid for the past one thousand years since the Tuatha de Dannan have retreated from Erinn. However, he wasn't dealing any considerable damage to Erinn. That's when he had a wonderful idea- instead of always invading from the outside, why not invade... from the inside? Allow the mortal Milesian kings to collapse... allow mankind to fade into dust after their immortal counterparts.

Using his dark magic, Elatha raised that fateful wind that blew away Fódla's immortal flowers, and managed to get them into the hands of mortals. His plan is to make the flowers spread throughout Erinn and cause enough chaos for him to come in at the last minute and crush the mortals living in Erinn and take over. He's currently monitoring things and making sure that they go the way he wants them to.

xxx❀ Extras ❀xxx

E X T R A
Elatha is a classic swordsman, although he's able to handle pretty much any weapon given to him. Being thousands of years old pays off around here.... however, Elatha prefers using his magic to combat. He's able to control the minds of others and of nature (like manipulatng trees or rivers), and Elatha can command any Fomor using his thoughts within a ten-mile radius. Scary, yes....
Elatha likes to smile a lot, although the smile is more or less of a way to say "Get away from me" or "You're about to die". It's not very friendly, and it's definitely not good if Elatha starts smiling at someone....

T H E ME
Kufufu no Fu

M A S T E R
Pudding Earl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image

『 People are like flowers; if you eat them, they'll die. 』

N A M E
Fodla Amuira Saltome

G E N D E R
Female

A G E
Appears Seventeen

B I R T H D A Y
May 10th

R O L E
Fodla

xxx❀ Biography ❀xxx

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxAmuira, as she prefers to be called, has always been a playful, feisty goddess, full of life and energy. She's a tad childish in that way, always flitting around, wanting to play with the others, or with the animals around her garden. She can be stubborn like a child, as well, though some may compare her more to a mule. Once her mind is set on something, there isn't much in the world that can change it. She can be reckless and brash, but she only has the best intentions at heart. Amuira has a tendency to be completely honest with people, often spitting out whatever comes to mind before thinking about the consequences of saying it. But as a cute and adorable as she seems, she can pack a whollap! Her temper flares easily, but dies down just as quick. However, she hates to apologize, and would rather like to think that it never happened at all. That way, she couldn't have been wrong to get upset in the first place.

Concerning the mortals, Amuira likes them. A lot. They're curious creatures, and though they can be stupid and violent, they do have their redeeming qualities. She likes to watch them secretly, and when she can, mingle among them. Of course, they always come after her garden. Her own redeeming qualities come out when she's there; she nutures her flowers like a doting mother, and spends the majority of her time there.

xxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxThough Amuira cannot remember her childhood, she can remember when the Tuatha de Dannan first settled Erinn. What happy time that had been! She spread her wildflowers all over the place, adding color and sweet scents to the land. Of course, when the mortals came and drove them out, she was deeply saddened. Forced out of Erinn, she retreated to her immortal garden, and spent all of her time there, tending to her flowers. They always bloomed beautifully, and after some time passed, she inevidably grew curious of the mortals, and began to peek at them. Sometimes, she's even sneak back into Erinn, and spread wildflowers over the land in spring.

However, her most prized flowers were the Flower of the Gods. She always devoted the most time to them, and never shared them with the mortals. Certianly they'd abuse them! They were a growing race, not yet ready to be trusted with such things. So imagine her shock and horror when she returned to her garden one day to see them all gone! Each of her Flower of the Gods was gone. And worse, it seemed they'd fallen into mortal hands! Devasted, she and two other Tuatha de Dannan were sent to retrieve them. Of course, that's not all she has in mind; she's gonna give whoever messed with her precious garden a good ol' one-two!

xxx❀ Extras ❀xxx

E X T R A
Amuira's magic lies mainly in the healing arts; it's with her magic that the Flower of the Gods gets its healing properties. However, she also uses weather magic. After all, the weather plays a big part in raising the perfect flower. And, as a side-trick for her own pleasures, she likes making little wildflowers grow, and spreads them arcoss the lands. But she rarely uses her magic for violence, despite her outbursts. She stays away from the larger fights. A small squabble is fine, but as soon as people start keeling over, she's out.

T H E ME
Painting Flowers - All Time Low

M A S T E R
Reku1495

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

『 To me, being alone is dying. So will you please accompany me and save me from death? 』

N A M E
Aleksandr Laurel Immorati

G E N D E R
Male

A G E
Eighteen

B I R T H D A Y
September 3

R O L E
Mortal 1

xxx❀ Biography ❀xxx

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxx Aleksandr Laurel Immorati is fairly touchy about his name. He hates it, and so prefers to be called Alex or Sander, but not Aleksandr and certainly not Laurel (isn't it a girl's name?). Aside from that, though, Alex is a lighthearted person, but smart-mouthed and sarcastic. He may get into trouble because he sometimes doesn't know when to stop. And although he may play many jokes, when he's being serious, his actions and words are heartfelt. However, underneath the cheery outside, Alex can be intense and tight-strung. When he's like this, he hardly speaks and is wary of strangers. Where normal people get adrenaline, he gets this. But when it passes, he goes into sorry mode, profusely apologizing to those around him. Alex is deathly afraid of being alone, so he tries to make friends wherever he goes and learned to cope when he is, which is most of the time.

xxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxAt a young age, Alex was sold into servitude in Ulaid by his parents, who were struggling to stay afloat. For years, his life was a misery, with no one to turn to for help. Fed up with it, he ran away at 12 years old, carrying only his meager wages, the clothes on his back, and a loaf of bread and some vegetable seeds. He traveled around, working odd jobs. His destination? He didn't have one.He wandered, mostly between Connaght and Meath, trying to secure both a vocation and a better life. However, something else happened. While in Meath, he was picked up from the streets and was tossed into jail for loitering. A kindly old man paid for his freedom, and from the ages of 14 to 17, he lived with the old man and was treated as his son. He was trained in the art of the epee and lived a good life. But it had to come to an end. The man died and although his will stipulated everything be given to him, a greedy relative forged a copy and left Alex once again homeless. He resumed his old lifestyle of traveling and one day while in Connaght, he found a lovely flower. Thinking to put it on his adoptive father's grave, he kept it, and it hasn't withered yet...

xxx❀ Extras ❀xxx

E X T R A
Alex's favorite weapon is the epee, which is his most prized possession. He carries it around and never takes it off except when necessary. He also likes to sing, a remnant from his time with the old man. He's fairly proficient in acrobatics and tumbling, and loves to climb trees. All in all, Alex is a pretty fun person to be around. He misses the old man dearly, and is afraid of forgetting him. He wishes the man was still alive and often dreams about him.

T H E ME
Counterclockwise

M A S T E R
Your username here

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

『 Don't talk to me when I'm not myself. 』

N A M E
Sora Gale Coiltte

G E N D E R
Female

A G E
Sweet Seventeen

B I R T H D A Y
May 20th

R O L E
Mortal 2

xxx❀ Biography ❀xxx

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxOh wow... I don't really know how to discribe myself. I guess you could call me bookish? I do like to read. But I supose that's not what I'd truely call myself. I'm kind of shy when it comes to guys and new people. And I'm normaly soft spoken. Though, I have no problem standing up for what I believe in and speaking my mind when it comes to things like that. I try not to be too mean or rude. No one wants to be friends with someone like that. Right? I try to be honest as much as possible. Lying isn't good for the health. At least not mine. I tend to feel really guilty very easily.

Around my friends I open up a little more. I'm a seemingly happy person and tend to get along with most. The truth is I'm kind of depressed. But I don't like to worry people so I act as happy as I can! It works too. Which makes me happy when I can make others happy. That's all that truely matters.

xxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxThe basic child hood I guess. I lived with mom and dad and an older brother Gabe. He moved out a few years ago and I miss him to death. He was my only friend growing up. I learned how to play a bunch of instruments and I was in many different choirs and such. I grew up with my parents telling me these wonderful stories. Some from books, some from memory. I fell in love with escaping to another world through books at a young age. As I got older, I started understanding things about the world more and found first hand that you can't just let the world move on if you want to change something. You must speak up and start the ball rolling to get something done.

xxx❀ Extras ❀xxx

E X T R A
I tend to sing a lot. At random times too. I also am deathly afraid of dying and storms. But that's normal. Right?

T H E ME
Your Love Will Surely Skyrocket

M A S T E R
Taka_tashimaru

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

『 If your going to lie to me, dont come near me 』

N A M E
Allison Night Dominia

G E N D E R
Female

A G E
Eighteen

B I R T H D A Y
October 13th

R O L E
Mortal 3

xxx❀ Biography ❀xxx

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxAllison has the curious character about her. It is sometimes one of her flaws. When she is curious about something or someone she goes through with it and tries to find out more about them. She is calm and quite so she doesnt talk that much. She mostly keeps to herself and hardly tries to interact with others but she does talk to others when she has to or feels she wants to. She is also protective. She is mainly protective over her own feelings and her heart. She doesnt like showing her feeling because if she finds out the person her feels are for turns out to be someone else she goes into shock and tries to lock her feelings so that she wont be upset about it. Allison is a very honest person when she finds someone she doesnt like she would say so, if she sees something that's not right she will say something about it as well. Mainly Allison is kind of odd sometimes.

xxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxAllison was born on October 13th. She wasnt told much as she grew older but she was told her grandmother didnt like it as much but she didnt mind and neither did her parents. She finds her birthday a nice day to celebrate. As Allison grew up she was taught to fight and protect herself from anything. Allison never expected to have any siblings but when she turned 5 years old her mother told her she was going to have a sibling and she was happy. A year later Allison's little brother Micheal was born. She loved him to death and swore to protect him from everything. As they grew up they were always together, Allison would chase away anyone that would be mean to her younger brother and make sure his life was a happy one. Allison is now eighteen. She still helps her brother out but not as much. She still practices in her fighting skills with a sword and her hand to hand.

xxx❀ Extras ❀xxx

E X T R A
Allison is good a sword fighting and hand-to-hand combat to protect herself from anything or anyone. She doesnt like to sing on her free time and when she is alone. Her fears are her little brother being injured, falling from any place.

T H E ME
Suna No Oshiro- Kanon Wakeshima

M A S T E R
Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

『 "Real? Illusion?" 』

N A M E
Bluebell Kanon Baskerville

G E N D E R
Female

A G E
Appears Sixteen

B I R T H D A Y
December 25th

R O L E
Morrigana : Morrighan

xxx❀ Biography ❀xxx

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxAn bright and cheerful girl, Bluebell also has a psychotic side to her. Although she is very carefree and always smiling, sometimes you can't help but feel a scary aura rolling off of her. And that's true. She'll kill you without a thought. Cruel and ruthless, Bluebell has no sense of remorse, seeing humans as mere toys or puppets. Bluebell is always disappointed when she attempts to "play" with humans, since they all die so easily. Oh, and do watch out for her temper, won't you? That sweet innocent looking girl can get into quite a rage.

She appears to you as a very friendly young girl, that cheerful smile stealing your heart at first sight. She rarely reveals her true emotions, and that makes you can't help but fall into her trap. You'll find Bluebell to be rather impatient however, especially when she appears to be stressed. If she really does act herself around you (which is rare), it means she probably really wants to kill you, or that she really does like you. In this case, you'll find her rather bitter sometimes, especially about everyone's attitude and rumors about her.

xxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxBluebell had been born thousands of years back, so she doesn't exactly know the line between "childhood" and "adulthood". For the past centuries or so, to her, she just was. She was daughter of Ernmas, granddaughter of Nuada. Although Bluebell was a large role in helping to seal away the Fomors, it seems recently that people are forgetting. Being the deity of warfare, other mortals and gods sometimes even shun her. Naturally, she is resentful of the other gods. It's very hard to tell where her loyalty lies...is it with the Tuatha de Dannan? Or is she actually loyal to the Fomors and their king, Elatha? Well, she isn't telling anyone anytime soon. What a mystery...

xxx❀ Extras ❀xxx

E X T R A
Bluebell is Morrighan, the goddess of battle, strife, fertility, wealth, and the land. She also happens to be the most powerful out of all her sisters, and has the control of crows, wolfs, and cows. Morrighan has the ability to foretell the death of another, and feasts on bloodshed. Being a goddess of the crow, Bluebell can sprout large black wings that allow her to fly. And she prefers to wield a sort of sword in battle. The only reason she changed her name was because she was being confused with the Morrigana - the whole trio. She got tired of scared mortals running away at the sound of her name (it was funner to scare them when she surprised them). Anything else, she'll eventually tell you - or you'll find out as we go along.

T H E ME
【勝手にPV】繰り返し一粒【ちょこっとアニメ】

M A S T E R
Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image

『 "In this game, we play by my rules." 』

N A M E
Silverbell Alyss Baskerville

G E N D E R
Female

A G E
Appears Thirteen

B I R T H D A Y
December 25th

R O L E
Morrigana : Nemhain

xxx❀ Biography ❀xxx

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxThe youngest of the three, she acts friendlier and sweeter than her sisters. Silverbell tends to snap easier however, easily breaking into a rage and accidently going violent. She's very energetic as well, and just as carefree. Silverbell in her killing mode, she is also very ruthless, playing along with humans. And she knows the most painful types of torture. She doesn't care for others at all, but once or twice she'll stumble upon someone who she will open up to.

Silverbell's a great thief and liar, being able to fool almost anyone. She is too quick to release her anger, often ending up in disastrous situations. It's hard to tell if she really is serious with you, because she's just that type of person. You'll be lucky if she does open up. Silverbell tends not to trust strangers, this being of the reasons she won't reveal how she really is before killing you. And just to warn you, she is very loud.

xxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxSilverbell had been born thousands of years back, so she doesn't exactly know the line between "childhood" and "adulthood". For the past centuries or so, to her, she just was. She was daughter of Ernmas, granddaughter of Nuada. Although Silverbell was a large role in helping to seal away the Fomors, it seems recently that people are forgetting. Being the deity of warfare, other mortals and gods sometimes even shun her. Naturally, she is resentful of the other gods. It's very hard to tell where her loyalty lies...is it with the Tuatha de Dannan? Or is she actually loyal to the Fomors and their king, Elatha? Well, she isn't telling anyone anytime soon. What a mystery...

xxx❀ Extras ❀xxx

E X T R A
Silverbell is the youngest of the three, being Nemhain, goddess of war, horses, sovereignty. She also is the goddess of skill and wrath in battle. She often causes fear and confusion among soldiers in order to move the tide of battle to her favoured side. Nemhain would also appear prior to a battle to foreshadow the extent of the carnage to come or to predict the death of a notable person. She is very swift, being a deity of the horse. She prefers to swing her scythe at you. The only reason she changed her name was because Bluebell changed her name - go with the tide. Anything else, she'll eventually tell you - or you'll find out as we go along.

T H E ME
【初音ミク】スノートリック【オリジナル曲PV付】

M A S T E R
Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image

『 "Life doesn't begin happily, and it doesn't end happily." 』

N A M E
Annabelle Luna Charleston

G E N D E R
Female

A G E
Appears Fifteen

B I R T H D A Y
December 25th

R O L E
Morrigana : Macha

xxx❀ Biography ❀xxx

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxShe is the sweetest and most angelic-like of the three. Annabelle feigns innocence, cuteness, and polite manners. Don't let that fool you. She's just as deadly as Silverbell and Annabelle, and in her killing mode, Ananbelle gets very excited and frightening, very much the little devil. Between that evil little smirk of hers and her bloodstained outfit, it's hard to choose what is scarier. Unlike her sister, she tends not to "play" around with humans. Rather, she goes into a beserker rage.

She's very polite and well-mannered, a "young lady" if it hadn't been for the fact she was a goddess of bloodshed. Annabelle in reality is very kind, but someone has yet to see that side of her. Like her sisters, she prefers not to show you her true personality. She's always smiling, looking like she's having a good time, and being a gentle presence. You'll find her easy to get along with - for the most part - and irritating her is a rare thing. But be warned - it can happen.

xxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxAnnabelle had been born thousands of years back, so she doesn't exactly know the line between "childhood" and "adulthood". For the past centuries or so, to her, she just was. She was daughter of Ernmas, granddaughter of Nuada. Although Annabelle was a large role in helping to seal away the Fomors, it seems recently that people are forgetting. Being the deity of warfare, other mortals and gods sometimes even shun her. Naturally, she is resentful of the other gods. It's very hard to tell where her loyalty lies...is it with the Tuatha de Dannan? Or is she actually loyal to the Fomors and their king, Elatha? Well, she isn't telling anyone anytime soon. What a mystery...

xxx❀ Extras ❀xxx

E X T R A
Annabelle is Macha, goddess of war and death, appearing either to foreshadow imminent bloodshed or to participate in battles, where she creates confusion among the soldiers and fed on the discord of the conflict. A harbinger of doom, her specialty is madness in bloodshed. Annabelle will bring you down with any weapon she can get her hands on. The only reason she changed her name was because Bluebell changed her name - go with the tide. Anything else, she'll eventually tell you - or you'll find out as we go along.

T H E ME
【初音ミク】どうぶつ占い【オリジナル曲PV付】

M A S T E R
Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:27 am
User Image

『The best things in life come from yourself.』

N A M E
Llyr Tiberius D'Avranches

G E N D E R
Male

A G E
Looks nineteen

B I R T H D A Y
April 1st

R O L E
Llyr, deity of the seas

xxx❀ Biography ❀xxx

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxThe main word to describe Llyr would be 'unpredictable'. You never know what he's going to do or say next. Like the ever changing sea, he doesn't just stick to one personality. One moment he can be kind, the next, he can be indifferent, and then who knows what. He usually tries to be a good person, but sometimes it's a little difficult and his temper gets the best of him. He's very loyal to the ones that actually mean something to him, though. He tries his best not to lash out at them or cause them any unhappiness, and he himself hates it when someone else makes them upset. Outwardly, he may look serene, but inside, he's usually thinking about a million things at once. He's probably the only person/deity who can feel more then four completely different emotions at the same time. He may be quick to get angry, and quick to lash out because of his anger, but he's also quick to apologize when he realizes that he's in the wrong.

xxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxMuch like the others, Llyr can't remember his childhood. He used to be able to...but now it's only a faint smear of colors; the faintest of memories. But he remembers happiness, and joy, and feeling carefree. He remembers the feelings of peace when the Tuatha Dé Danann had been in control over Erinn. He remembers when he was able to sit in the waters a way off from shore and being able to watch the Tuatha Dé Danann children play and have fun. But that all changed when the Milesians came with their warships and their armies and over threw the Tuatha Dé Danann. Llyr was forced to flee his home on the shores of the sea near Tara and into Leinster.

Ever since then, he's been away from the sea, and he's been getting rather ill. He occasionally sneaks back into Erinn to slip into the sea from time to time, but unless he's there for a longer time, his sickness will not heal. Therefore, when he heard that the Flower of the Gods had disappeared, he immediately offered to join Fodla. At least he would be closer to the sea in that way. He plans on going to the beach every once in a while, when they weren't searching for the Flowers.

xxx❀ Extras ❀xxx

E X T R A
Llyr has been plagued by a sickness ever since he left Erinn all those thousand years ago. He knows it will get better if he goes into the sea for at least a couple of days, but he's never been able to in all those years; it had been too dangerous under the watchful, cruel gaze of the Milesians. Though he has no control over rain, or the like, he can still summon water from the air when he's not around a body of water. He also has a second form, when he's under the water, which is very much like a merman's.

T H E ME
Fences - Paramore

M A S T E R
Hunter Crawl

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out