Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Dorm Wars profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 pm
link back to the rp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
"Live the life you want to live not the one someone's mapped out for you'

Hello wonderful!
My name is Madeline Dianna Stramp
I was born on June 12th about Twenty-one years ago.
I'm obviously a Female
I've gown to be 5'7" 127lbs
My place in this world is Zeta Tau Alpha Pledge
I can't help the way I act I tend to be happy most of the time. I've found that things can only bring me down and ruin my day if I let them. I'm kind of a live-in-the-moment kind of girl and am known to to wild, crazy, spur of the moment actions, though I don't normaly regret any of them. A lot of people back home called me spicy because I'd always spice up life when things got too boring. Most people like that but my parents didn't. They said I was too much of a rebel. I guess you can't please everybody.
Why would you want to know about my past? I was born into a strict family of four. My mother, my father, and twin brothers. We lived in England for about the first seven years of my life. When we came to the states, we lived in Jacksonville Florida. I loved it there. Compared to England, it was perfect. Sunny, warm, rarely rained. Best of all, it never snowed. I hate cold weather. But anyway. Daddy always wanted me to be a doctor. Mother wanted me to marry well and live the life of a rich housewife. I, on the other hand, never wanted to be either of those things. I wanted to live my own life. I dreamed of being a writer. Or even a dancer. When I was six, I begged my mother to pay for dance classes and she did. The next week, I was enrolled into England's Academy of Dance and practiced with all my heart.

When we moved, I quit dance for a few years. I kept up with my core studdies in hopes to be in classes again. While I waited, I gained a rather tomboyish additude. I'd rather get down and dirty, rip upmy dress then sit still and pretty like mummy and daddy wanted. Finally, at age twelve, mum got me into a small dance school were I studdied jazz, ballet, and tap for four years. At seventeen, I twisted my ankle and fell. I almost busted my skull open. That moment I swore off dance. I had already hurt my legs, feet, back, and toes many times before but never had I gotten this close to my end. I spent about two months in bed or on crutches. Durring that time, I took up writing.

It became my passion. At the age of twenty I had completed my first book. But being so young, no one would publish it. Since then, I've dabbled on other books even poetry. Now I'm here to try and master the writen art and become a New York Times Best Seller.
What are you talking about 'crush'?! фΣΠ's second pledge
Why do you want to know my favorite things? Dancing, writing, parting, having fun, trying new things, being random, Florida, strawberries
And now the things I hate? Cold weather, rude people, England, mushy lovey-dovie stuff, and people who play music too loudly, Thunderstorms
Well, if you're going to be my stalker you should probably know... I have the outline of a star on both wrists.

Taka_tashimaru  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image
"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes."

Vad vill du ha?
My name is Vojko Bjorn Jorca
I was born on December 27th about twenty-two years ago.
I'm obviously a ...guy...
I've gown to be 190.50 cm (6'3") 78.47 kg (173 lbs)
My place in this world is Phi Segma Pi House Member
I can't help the way I act Unsocible. Unkind. Unmattered. These are all things that people have called me because they don't understand me. I'm autistic, so I come across as distracted or distant, and sometimes rude, but it isnt like I mean to be. I never look someone in the eyes, only when I truely know them do I ever do it. But I am gentle most of the time, but people insist that I am blank. Sometimes I can get quite violent especially when I get to haze the pledges...but I only get pissed when I am called a retard.
Why would you want to know about my past? You want to hear my story? Then you better not fall asleep...

First and only really interesting thing about me is that I was born in Sweden on a really, really cold December night. I couldn't be called a Christmas baby, mainly because I did not, and do not, believe in that; I'm Pagan. My mamma was happy that I came into to world hicupping and crying and was even more relieved to see that I look exactly like my father, whom had died before I was brought into the world. Sadly though, I gave my mamma the most trouble of her life. Not that I was ill or colicky, no. In fact I was the grand opposite of that. I didn't make any sound at all beside on my birth date. My mamma, every night, would run into my little room, anxious and panting and checking to see if I was still breathing. I was alright, but more troubles were to come.

Not once did I utter a word, even when I turned four years old--a half a year before I started skolan (or school). I was too busy with my small toy piano that my mother had given me that day. I was too focused on the melodies I was producing even at that age. My mamma, however, was getting frightened that I could be mute, or wrose, "mentally retarded". She took me to the doctor, whom sent me to a psychologist. It was he labled me autistic, and mt mamma began to sob. I had looked up at her said simply, "Varför gråter du?"--"Why are you crying?" She cried all over again after that. Two years later she married the Dr. Jorca, the greatest man I have ever known.

In school, I wasn't the top of my class and I seemed a little on the slow side. I would constantly miss deadlines and turn in points for my projects and school work. The autism blew my sense of time and days keeping me from getting good grades. I even made it into high school and kept a steady GPA of 3.5. Though, I kept my eye trained on my ability to play the violin, piano, all different kinds of guitars, and singing. I was in my final days of high school when a college in America gave me a scholarship of a lot of money (I wasn't very familair with dollars back then). It wasn't long before I found the frat of Phi Segma Pi and was hazed; it wasn't that bad... I was barely twenty when I begame a full member and now they support me in my major of Musical Arts and Composing and even guard my mental secret from outsiders.

Especially those Zeta Tau Alpha girls...
What are you talking about 'crush'?! Um...well...ZTA's House Memeber seems to understand me a little or is that my imagination?
Why do you want to know my favorite things? Music, music, music, my keyboard, my grand piano, my guitar, my two violins, and swimming.
And now the things I hate? People calling me a retard, people sometimes in general, a lot of people in one general area, and extreme heat and humidity.
Well, if you're going to be my stalker you should probably know... I'm afraid that someone outside PSP will find out I'm autistic...and do I really have to name how many tattoos and piercings I have?

Leifka  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image "Everybody wants happiness,Nobody wants pain, but you cant have a rainbow without a little rain."

Hello I know,I just made you're day
My name is Katherine Levoue
I was born on July 5th about Tweenty-Two years ago.
I'm obviously a Female{Duh}
I've gown to be 5'8 130Lbs
My place in this world is ZTA HOUSE!
I can't help the way I act I what people call sometime moody since I could act aa bit bipolar to some people.I can be friendly with you or if you really push my button I could eat you up the spit you out and pray you get eaten by a shark.I think out of the box and nothing it's to small for meI'm grateful for everything in life.I absolutely love to have fun,not like ,love.I think of myself as a prty-animmal.Although it not always going to be fun and games when you need me i'm there for you.I try to focua un my studys and I think I do the best that I can.Many call me creative which it's totaly true but don't believe all rumors.I'm an animal lover,I completly melt if I see a cute little creature.You could say I help others in need when i'm feeling charitable which it's probably in Christmas.Finally, this is the most important thing about me I don't give a dam what people think of me,I go with the flow n dlive in the moment no regrets an dto takeis-backsies.
Why would you want to know about my past? First thing first,I was name after the tour bus my dad and mom met.Yes its weird a bus name Katherine but I like to be called Kathy,the only one that call me Katherine well that my Grandmother,I consider it a reserved name for her to call me.

This is my life,I was born in New York,New York in a taxi.My parents were having dinner in a fancy restuarant and they took the wrong turn into the hospital.My dad was French and my mother was Australian.They got tired of debating whether they should move to France or Sydney so they stayed in New York.My mother was a model agent so she traveled around the world.She tried her best to be there for me.My father well he was like a househusband,I was his full time job.

When I was in school everybody seemed to like me.At first it was flattering but then it got old and I realize I didn't have a real friend.Then I met my best friend she was crazy and nobody could ever see what she was thinking.We did everything together thats it until it happened.My best friend got into car accident,I had never felt so alone.I visited her grave as much as I could.Then one day I relaized that she had moved on and that it was my time.I did some crazy thing later people were judge but I've learned not to give a dam for those stuff.I lived my peculiar life in high school.

My mother alwyas wanted me to be a pretty girl.She made me have modeling clases and singing classes.Although I hated being bossed around like a little barbie doll I actaually like what I did.I always sneaked out at night to go to this midnight plays in Broadway,I fell in love with them.I signed up to be in well almost every big school play and people called me a mood ring since I played every part perfectly.My mother stangely didn't approve of me mayoring in theater but I did it anyways.Every time I come home she has this dissapointment face but I think I feel the same way about her.Don't get me wrong I love my mom but she doesn't like when things don't go her way.

In my gradutaion I cried,at first my father thought it was because I was living high school but then he realized that I wouldn't cry about that.My mother hadn't come,she ditch me for some show in Bolivia.I forgave and forget offcourse,I was just that nice.Since I was on of the highes grade in my class and my mother made fabulous cloth I was one of ZTA top picks that year.I didn't want to be judge by what my mother mad me do or her career so I showed them what I was made of and it turns out I was exactly a ZTA.I also mayored in theater and it's my dream come true.The boys better bring it for Dorm Wars.
What are you talking about 'crush'?! фΣΠ's New Pledge{1st} his...cute
Why do you want to know my favorite things? Partys,Acting,Sweets,Animmals,Music,Modeling,Pictures,Plays,Storys,and Sunshine
And now the things I hate? Rude people,Judgy people,Snobs,Abusers and Drunken Drivers
Well, if you're going to be my stalker you should probably know... I'm an open book to most people but everybody has there secrets and most of them i'll carry them into my grave.I'm am not really scrared of anything that the future holds for me, I think am pretty brave.I've you were to ask me the first thing that would come to mind wouold be to find someone that I care like my best friend and have them taken away from me.I have one belly-botton percing and a tattoo of a big rose that flows from my back into my,well if your not a boy I doubt you'll see that part.

Sassy2610  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas