Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Open Up~ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:45 pm
Only I will post here(:

RP!(:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:06 pm
Let's keep this plain and simple!
User Image
My Motto goes...
>"Only you can live your life!"
My Parents named me,
>Kai Velmont,
On June 15th when I was born,
>16
Years Ago
Now that I'm older people say that I act very,
>Hii!! I am very bubbly, I looove to talk and I'll talk on forever if you really let me! Though I try not to, and I really talk and talk and talk when I'm nervous. But when I'm scared, I don't talk at all! I'm a scaredy cat and I will admit that! I think I annoy a lot of people with how hyper I can be, but I am social and outgoing. Though my social skills aren't the greater to tell you the complete truth! Sometimes I get the feeling everyone hates me, but I push past that! I help anyone who comes to me, I may not be able to help a lot, but I help the best I can! I sometimes am very controlled, I hate making people displeased!! Really I do! And I am very random! I love to say stupid things that make no sense in an awkward moment! And I'm not good when it comes to boy and I get embarrassed and shy easily! A lot of people think I'm gullible and oblivious to obvious things! I don't understand why!!
And I act this way because,
>Well let's start from the beginning. When I was 5 years old, my biological dad died in a car accident. A drunk semi driver hit his car and it instantly killed him. I was little but I understood what death meant to some point. I was sad for awhile, so was my mom. When I was 7 though , my mom met a new guy and two years later they were married. I was happy for her, and I liked the new man. He was nice and he didn't spoil me too much, but encouraged me.

Now when I was in the 7th grade, I lost all my friends. This was because a girl who said she was my friend, sh really wasn't and told everyone false things about me. So that year was miserable for me, I was always upset and frustrated. I even started burning myself for a bit, but that didn't last long, and wish I hadn't! And still no one knows, but thew summer of that year, everyone figured out she was lying. That year and the year when I was 5, were the only sad moments in my life, the rest has been pretty epic! Anyway I gained my friends back and I've been happy since. I'm a junior in High School this year and I'm loving my life so far now! And I'm glad the bad things happened to me, they helped me learned! I'm excited for this trip that is for sure, I'll tell you that right now!!

Now a few extra things are that I got my first guitar when I was 9, and have been playing since then. I've been drawing since I was in 6th grade and I'm proud of how much I've improved! And singing, I've been doing that a long time and I'm looking to learn to play violin!
So give me more!
<3 Music
<3 Drawing
<3 Writing
<3 Candy!!!
But Get that away from me!
X Pain
X Blood/Gore
X Tight/Enclosed/Ext Spaces
X Scary things!
X Being alone, especially in the dark
Now this song really describes me:
> In My World- Avril Lavigne
Now all that is out of the way, my role is,
> Girl Number Uno!(:
My puppet master is... Xx_Fearless_Lover_xX!!

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
My Motto goes...
>"Hm? Who are you?"
My Parents named me,
>Aliana Night Dominia,
On October 13th when I was born,
>17
Years Ago
>Aliana can be bratty sometimes but that is just her outside nature to complain about things. On the inside though she is different. She is kind and loves to be around others even if they look different. She only acts like a brat because that is the image she made and has to hold in her highschool. Aliana is protective over certain things and people and it makes her want to hurt someone which causes her to complain about it.
>When Aliana was born she was shunned by her religious grandmother who though October 13th was the worst day to have a child. Her parents didnt care and loved Aliana anyways even though her grandmother shunned her like she was the plague. When Aliana was little she was told stories about different places so that she would forget about the fact her grandmother hated her. When Aliana started highschool she was happy. She was really good in dance and cheer and wished to get on those squads. When she auditioned she was accepted and placed on the team. She was happy but then she made this image of a bratty girl who complained about everything even though underneath she was different. She soon started her junior year and signed up to go on the trip to the coast of Australia over the summer. She was even more excited cause others were going. She figured that this trip would be the best but she didnt know personally what would happen on this trip.
So give me more!
<3 Sweets
<3 Nighttime
<3 Rain
<3 Rabbits
X Bugs
X Snow
X Liars
X Bullies
> Ouka Ryouran
> Girl 2
My puppet master is... Bravery-Homunculus.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
My Motto goes...
>"Hello, wonderful!"
My Parents named me,
>Sayori Katakini,
On May 20th when I was born,
>16
Years Ago
> Well, shy really. And I guess I am. I keep to myself most of the time and try to stay out of the way as much as possible. Though, for some reason, everyone seems to love me. I think it's kind of funny really. If you know me I guess I open up more and become bubbly, hyper, and an all around source of fun. I love to read. Mostly fanasty books. Something about the magic and romance that just grabbs hold of me and keeps me wanting more. It's become kind of an addiction for me. I write a little myself, but none of my work is as good as my favorite authors. They seem to give me the perfect world that I can't help but crave to escape to. If only my life was like the lives of my favorite book characters.
> When I was little, my mother loved to read to me and tell me stories. At the time, dad was off at war and it was just us. She'd tell me the most amazing stories of who my father was and of course all the basic childhood fairytails. Where we lived, there wasn't a lot of kids my age growing up. I'd play with kids anywhere from 1-3 years younger than me. As I got older, I started to baby-sit for families in my neighborhood and tried to share my love of reading with the children I took care of.

In high school, I've tried to focus my mind on my studies. I've decided to work in childcare when I'm older and write part time. I think it's a good plan, but my parents don't. They'd rather me be a doctor or teacher. Maybe even a police women. All, in my eyes, far fetched for me. Lately, I've found myself taking more interest in how I look and am seen by others. Personally, I think vanity is terrible, but for some reason, I want to amp up my natural beauty. It almost makes me sad. I still try to keep others first though. Every day that just seems to be getting harder and harder to do.
So give me more!
<3 Strawberries
<3 Books
<3 Little kids
<3 Animals
<3 Writing
<3 Sunrises/Sunsets
X Bitter foods like dark chocolate
X Snakes
X Rude people
X Heavy thunderstorms
> Beautiful
> Girl Three
My puppet master is... Taka_tashimaru.

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
My Motto goes...
>"The proper order of things is often a mystery to me. "
My Parents named me,
>Kyo,
On April 1st, when I was born,
>19
Years Ago
But I was born as a,

Neko
>Kyo is a rather educated cat. Always smiling and believing he is more knowledgeable than just about everyone else. He often speaks in riddles, and if not, with such proper language. He is a very fun guy to be around most of the time, much like an over-grown child. But don't let his good-humored self fool you. He really is a devilish boy.
>When Kyo was little, his parents couldn't explain his ears and tail. They hid it from the world. To make up for his odd appearance, they gave him lessons in just about everything. Schooling, music, sports, politics; so much shoved into a poor little boy, not even eight years of age. Worse, even as he was so busy studying, he barely ever saw his parents. It began to drive him insane. There was no one in the world as smart as him, no one who understood what exactly he was talking about. So finally, he hopped on a boat, and just paddled out as far as he could.

After hours of rowing, he got tired and decided he would die out on the ocean. Though not even ten minutes after giving up, his small boat reached the shore of an island. Exploring it himself, he met the Hatter. The boy was quite educated, much like himself. He understood most of his metaphors and riddles. So he stayed, simple as that. Now he lives a most pleasant, but oddly boring life with the Hatter, hare, and rabbit. For now..

So give me more!
<3
Riddles
<3 Cotton Candy
<3 Singing
X Terrible posture/grammar
XArrogant, rude, obnoxious, oblivious people
XLarge bodies of water
>Creeper
> Cheshire
My puppet master is... bloodylilrose.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:09 pm

User Image

My Motto goes...

> "The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"
— Edgar Allan Poe

My Parents named me,
> Victor Ambrogio Vitttore
On October 30th when I was born,

>Twenty
Years Ago

But I was born as a,
>Demon of sorts

> I act like a true gentlemen. Respectful, charming, smart, classy, and rather handsome. One that you can't help but trust even though you know you would be stupid to trust. My true nature that I hide is a ruthless tyrant who will do what ever is necessary to get what I want. If I have to use brutal torture or death to get my way so be it. I don't care. This makes me often question my sanity. Now deep deep DEEP down, I am secretly sad and lonely. I would never tell anyone that. A true gentlemen is not weak, so why would I do something like someone my hidden nature. I like to escape reality through books. Mostly poems. They help me cope with my sometimes bloodthirsty mind. Now I my be crazy and have a horrible temper but I can do a very good job at controlling it if I wish to.

> I was born on Halloween, at 3:00AM. To most people this would seem nothing unusual. But to my mother she thought I was the spawn of satin. In a way she was right, I was born as not human but a demon. Halloween is also known as the devil's birthday and 3:00AM is called the devil's hour. My mother was an EXTREME Christan, and my father didn't care either way. They never talked to me. Father was always in his study and mother was trying to be the pirfect daughter of God. I always thought they were odd. Kids were terrified of me. While adults loved me and my manors. They were always wondering why kids feared me so. Well kids started disappearing in the woods. I was about ten. I can remember the day so well. The chill that let you know winter was around the corner. The sun was about to rise, and it was so cold you could see your breath. A hunter saw me beating a kid to death with a large piece of wood. The hunter grabbed me violently and asked what I was doing. I simply smiled, dusted off my blood stained t-shirt and said "I asked him to play with me but he said no. So he had to be punished." When we came back to town he told my parents. He said I had red eyes like the devil. My mother denounced me as her son and when into a deep state of depression. My father loathed me for that. I admitted to killing the other missing children as well. The years passed and I was 15. Then a serial killer had wondered into our town hidden in the forest. The town blamed me, but I was innocent. They decided to sentence me to death in hopes of stop the chaos. That night I left, but not before punishing the town first. I remember watching the town burn and people screaming in pain fade into the distance as I walked away.

I need up living at small town by the sea. I learned to sail and fish, and survive. I became a young man. When I was 17 I fell in love. he was beautiful, but she loved someone else and they planned on getting married. Then next day they found her and the man she loved brutally murdered. I was long gone an sailing to my next home. About 4 months later I ended up on an Island. I claimed it as my new home. When intruders come they were punished. Now that it seemed we have some more new comers, so if they can't be put to use they will be disposed of.

So give me more!
<3 Reading, mostly poems by Edger Allen Poe
<3 Causing pain and misery to others
<3 Control
<3 Candles
<3 Sophistication and class
<3 Sweets

X Everyone he lives with, the only one he can put up with is the Cheshire Cat
X Intruders
X Being told what to do
X The thought of love, even mention it makes me furious.

> Smiliing Like a Killer

> The Hatter

My puppet master is...Nano Code.  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image
My Motto goes...
>"I closed my eyes...and clearly remembered."
My Parents named me,
>Vergil Angelo,
On January 16th when I was born,
>18
Years Ago
But I was born as a,
Human
>Quiet and reserved, but I suppose that's just the way I am. I keep a pretty blank face so no one knows what I am thinking or what I plan on doing. So most people think that I'm some type of bad boy. Yeah right and a lot of people claim to be my friend when really the only friend I have is my sister.
> While I was growing up my father was at war causing me to take on the responsibilities of the house. Seeing as all my mother did was read stories to my younger sister. Doing all the work around the house made me have less and less time for friends so I never did anything fun at school like dances or the like. Mother never really paid much attention to me but as long as Sayori was happy so was I. When I turned 16 I started working in the animal shelters were I could work with all of the dogs and cats. I was truly happy for a time and nothing bothered me unless Sayori was upset, but then we both heard of this island and the scratch that a cat gave me one day because I picked it up wrong has been bothering me ever since I have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen.
So give me more!
<3 Animals
<3 A happy Sayori
<3 Working
X A sad Sayori
X A hurt animal
X Rude people
> Wasteland-10 Years
> Guy 1
My puppet master is... Light Iori.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image
My Motto goes...
>"Can't Handle It? Get the F*ck out of here."
My Parents named me,
>Tasha Seonu
On October 6th when I was born,
>18
Years Ago
But I was born as a,
Black Bunny Demon
>A Lot of People, Including the White Rabbit know of my cruel 'sarcastic' personality, I love messing with anything and joking about everything that happens. No I will not consider myself a joker, but I can say that I am mean-spirited and tough in the skin. Although I am loyal to the Hatter, even though I know he thinks I am an annoying b***h. I also am a fighter even though I may look like a cute little bunny; clearly I am not. Most of the time when I am alone, no one really knows who I am when they turn my back. So why even show them? I can be arrogant and a brat as well if you ever mess with me or Hatter. But like I said, nobody knows the 'real' me nor do I care if they do. Better that way huh?
> I* was born in the orphanage? Pretty sad huh? Nah. Not really. In fact, I was denounced from my parents 'cause they were too young to even think about what the hell they were doing, so I was sold to this kid place or whatever hoping I get a better family. Heh. Were they dead wrong. I just ended up in the small isolated town until I was about 16-17 then I packed up my bags and got the f-ing away from the dump. I never really missed any of them in the first place, I had no friends there...they thought my bunny ears were dumb and used to throw carrots at my face. But I always threw something back at them, it was called rocks. I also hated the mistress 'cause she thought I was some bad influence and would whip me whenever she could. Like I said; I packed my bags and left.

I then was living at a town known to have a shipyard where they get imported goods, living in a damn shack with only a good minimum ration of food, clothes, etc. I had to work at a Jewelry store for a good 7 months, it seemed to be fine and nobody paid attention to me. Until one day, when I was working on a boring day. I happened to be washing out the clear glass booth as I then see a bunch of guys whom looked like were up to no good that were fighting on the streets. Of course, I ignored it. Why give a damn? I didn't give a damn until I hear shots going on. Then I was interested as I got out of my place in business and checked out what was happening. Apparently, the gang of men were going after another and were shooting at another. I thought it was the best action in the street, and I was rooting to someone getting killed. Nobody can hear me anyway, so it never had a bad reaction to people who were scared, and also were traumatized from the blood splatter. Apparently, I made a worst mistake ever on cheering for one to be dead. I ended up getting shot in the hip by one of the gang members whom thought I was with his enemy and I ended up in some hospital.

I ended up there for a few days laying on the damned spring mattress, waiting to get out and continued working. But it was far worse than that, since I was 17...18 in about a week. They ended up calling the only guardian I had! The Mistress! I then knew I had to get my a** off the place as I snuck out the hospital the next night and got on one of the ships that was gonna leave with the importing goods, not caring where I ended up. Another worst mistake, It happened to be a storm while the ship was moving. Wave...after Wave... I ended up falling off and being carried off to sea, until I reached the small island. And that's where I ended up today; along with Hatter, White-Rabbit, and Cheshire. I know they hate me..but what can I do about it?
So give me more!
<3 Books
<3 Fights
<3 Bunnies
X White Rabbit
X Someone disrespecting Hatter
X Big Fat Liars
> Wretches & Kings
> Mad March Hare
My puppet master is... Shadowstream-chan.

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image
My Motto goes...
>"Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them. "
My Parents named me,
>Vincent Lazar,
On December 12th when I was born,
> eighteen
Years Ago
But I was born as a,
human/rabbit
> Vincent keeps to himself for the most part. The only times he'll speak up are if he's asked a question he feels like answering or if he's annoyed. He's constantly worrying about things, causing him to seem extremely paranoid all the time, and will never ask for help. Due to the constant worrying, he has a low tolerance level. Vincent isn't one to share his feelings, either, but if they're strong enough, he'll stand up for what he believes. He absolutely despises lying, and will always tell the truth, no matter what the consequences.
> Vincent lived quite the normal life, surprisingly. That's not something you'd expect to hear about a half-rabbit kid, but surely enough, his life was nothing above or below average. He wore hats and loose-fitting pants to cover up the dead giveaways, and his hair had the right amount of weight to it that hiding his ears wasn't difficult without one. His parents never figured out how he ended up half-rabbit, and didn't stick around much to investigate it, for they died in a shooting that occurred at their office building when Vincent was in elementary school.

He remembers vividly how that day had played out: he had arrived home at his usual time, 3:46, turned on the television and watched his favorite show for an hour and fourteen minutes. But his parents hadn't walked in when they usually did (right before the last episode ended). He had waited and waited, glancing nervously at his plastic Hot Wheels watch, but his parents didn't show up. Eventually, a nice man in a black suit showed up and told him of what had happened. The shooting had happened after hours, when both of them had been working overtime to finish up a project.

He didn't miss them. He never missed them. To be honest, Vincent didn't remember much about them, except how fascinatingly punctual they were. For the first few years of their absence, he would wait by the window with the view of the driveway, waiting for his parents' black car to pull in. The habit faded, however. He lived with his grandma on his mom's side for a few years until he reached the high school age, at which he was sent to a boarding school.

While there, late in his junior year, the grade took a field trip to a resort on an island not far off the coast. Overly excited, Vincent made note to arrive early to the port where him and his classmates would depart by ferry. But his grandma, seeing that he overworked himself, decided to reset the alarm for 15 minutes later than what he had set it for. The thought was genuine, but the result was not: his grandmother, who was never good with electronics anyways, turned off the alarm rather than editing it, and set the clock for 15 minutes earlier than the actual time. In the end, Vincent arrived late. Really late. And his desperate attempt to follow the ferry was rash. He stole an unattended motorboat that was tied up on the dock and rode out on the sea, hoping he could catch up. He eventually came across a quiet island... and you know the rest. He now lives with the Hatter and his company, and enjoys his solitary busy life, although the lack of time structure there brings him to the brink of frustration. But overall, he's content. After all, the Hatter's island is so much better than the resort would've been.

So give me more!
<3 Clocks
<3 Reasoning
<3 Order
X Questions
X Annoyances
X Lying
X The Mad March Hare herself
> Enjoy the Silence
> White Rabbit
My puppet master is... ravensluckyshadow.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games