Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
Probably getting a new ps3 soon.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:00 pm
well my ps3 got YLOD 3 times in the past 6wks. first time we fixed it lasted 4hrs, second time 2wks. but its working at this moment but me and my family have been talking about what to do with it (specially since i went to pax haha) and we are going to sell my current one and get a new one thats not going to break down all the time. i feel a bit stressed about it like im making the wrong choice, becuse im attached to it like a pet. so i feel like im giving up on it, i know thats dumb but thats how i feel.
Right now they have a ps3 on sale at frys for ps3 slim with god of war 3 and uncharted 2. so im going to get uncharted 1 which is on sale for 20. and then sale the god of war 3 since i already own it for 20 (any one interested haha) and yeah. waiting on my friend to back up my ps3....

thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:47 pm
Noooo that sucks so much. I love my Ps3, I call it my baby... yeah it pretty much is. I have skins on it and achievements I worked my a** off and pretty much spend alot of time on it!
My condolences for your lose sad  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:01 pm
make sure to save your files, well the ones you want to a flash drive so that way you can start at where you where before on your, if soon to be new PS3?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:07 pm
Nekromantlc
make sure to save your files, well the ones you want to a flash drive so that way you can start at where you where before on your, if soon to be new PS3?!?!

well i am using a external hd that was formated to be used for ps3 back up but keeps erroring out, so try again tomorrow.  

Ryuna_08

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 am
wiwichu07
Noooo that sucks so much. I love my Ps3, I call it my baby... yeah it pretty much is. I have skins on it and achievements I worked my a** off and pretty much spend alot of time on it!

i know what you mean, i dident put skins on mine. but i have put alot of work into all my stuff on it, and i just love it...v crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 am
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07

i know what you mean, i dident put skins on mine. but i have put alot of work into all my stuff on it, and i just love it...v crying

Yeah, well do alot of people in the house use the playstation? Only two people use mine and its usually always on cause of online gaming or movies. Mines starting to over heat quickly and starts to lag awful. Are you getting your achievements and data put into the new ps3???  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:17 am
wiwichu07
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07

Yeah, well do alot of people in the house use the playstation? Only two people use mine and its usually always on cause of online gaming or movies. Mines starting to over heat quickly and starts to lag awful. Are you getting your achievements and data put into the new ps3???

i dont much care for trophys, but they dont transfer over via the external hard drive. you just sync the new ps3 with ur psn account and they get added that way. well its mostly just me tho before i moved in with my friends my sister would use it from time to time and when we watched movies. now i live with my friends and i actually use it less becuse they like to watch tv shows rolleyes but they do use it for blue ray and dvds some times. but its always been in an open area. but i read on the internet that after a while the heatsink and fan dont work as well....
prolly getting the ps3 tomorrow.
the one on sale here comes with uncharted 2 and god of war and hten im going to buy uncharted 1 and i am going to sell god of war 3 and might get the controller keyboard too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 am
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07

i dont much care for trophys, but they dont transfer over via the external hard drive. you just sync the new ps3 with ur psn account and they get added that way. well its mostly just me tho before i moved in with my friends my sister would use it from time to time and when we watched movies. now i live with my friends and i actually use it less becuse they like to watch tv shows rolleyes but they do use it for blue ray and dvds some times. but its always been in an open area. but i read on the internet that after a while the heatsink and fan dont work as well....
the one on sale here comes with uncharted 2 and god of war and hten im going to buy uncharted 1 and i am going to sell god of war 3 and might get the controller keyboard too.

You dont like God of War??? That was the first game I ever passed by myself back when it was on the ps2 lol I love it! Uncharted is freaking amazing! I got the 3rd one already pre-ordered. I actually played kingdom hearts alot but back in the ps2 idk how many are out now. they made so many idk whats going on anymore lol  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:27 am
wiwichu07
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07

You dont like God of War??? That was the first game I ever passed by myself back when it was on the ps2 lol I love it! Uncharted is freaking amazing! I got the 3rd one already pre-ordered. I actually played kingdom hearts alot but back in the ps2 idk how many are out now. they made so many idk whats going on anymore lol

i already own god of war 3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:29 am
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07

Ah nice  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:50 am
wiwichu07
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07

Ah nice

yeah one of my fav series  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:23 pm
yeah its freaking awesome! i want the blade of chaos replicas!!! and some bioshock syringes replicas too!  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items