Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Heaven and Hell ~When Two Worlds Meet~ (Open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Ghoul_Prince II

Feline Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:24 am
User Image

We all know what Heaven and Hell are, but no ones their story of how two unlike one another can find true love when its not allowed to be.

Shawn is a young Demon well the Prince to be exact the Prince of Hell.He had grown tierd of being the Prince everyone looked up to all the time.He found himself growing distance from his job as the Prince, only now longing for love and happieness.Will he ever find such a thing?

________ is the young Angel the Prince of Heaven, his father is trying to set up an arranged marrige for him, he's tierd of it all and wants to get away from it.He can't stand his father talking about this girl he's going to end up marring to be with forever.________ doesn't want that.

Both Shawn and _________ sneak off to earth were they know they won't be found by their parents or anyone in their case.But when they run into one another its love at first sight for both boys.Shawn wants to try and talk to _______ but he knows who this boy is and it won't work.

Shawn runs off into the night and leaves _______ standing all alone in the dark.________ tries to follow after the young prince but he too knows its not allowed.While he's running to find Shawn he's grabbed by someone and thrown into a dark alley where he's beaten brtauly and left to die.

Shawn goes back to find his lover fading away.The only option is to kiss him and give his powers to the dieing Prince of Heaven.Which means Shawn will no longer be a demon, but a human just to save the one he loves he's going to give it all up? Will he?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
Name: Shawn Kioshi
Race: Demon
Position: Seme/Prince of Hell
Bio: Top

((Yea the profile doesn't need much caues i just want to start rping caues i'm so bored!~))  

II Ghoul_Prince II

Feline Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II Ghoul_Prince II

Feline Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:00 pm
Someone, pwease!~ Anyone (that can be semi-lit) pwease!~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:11 am
User Image
Name: Louis Garnet
Position: Uke/Prince of heaven
Bio: Top  

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100

II Ghoul_Prince II

Feline Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 am
(Thanks for joining ^^ hope you can be semi-lit throughtout this rp)
XxXShawn KioshiXxX
User Image

Shawn sighed softly pacing back and forth within the darkness of his room, running a hand through his hair he hit the wall beside him leaving a large hole in the wall, walking from his room he went to go speak with his father, stroming into the dinning room were his father sat eating as always, half the time thats where he found his father. "Father! I've had enough of this! All of it! Evereyone expects me to be exactly like you! Why should i follow in your footsteps! Its pointless! Where will i get with having to follow what you do!" he shouted and slammed his fist into the table, growling he just stood there waiting for his father to responed.

"You are my son Shawn, you must be able to follow in my footsteps to one day rule this kingdom as your own" his father told him. "I don't want to be like you! I want to be myself! Can't you let me for once do as i please!" Shawn shouted growing more and more upset with his fathers words. "You know what just forget it! I'm going to earth wheree maybe i can be my own person and not be like your pathetic self!" he hissed and walked off.

Walking from his home he walked into the darkest part of the woods within hell, sighing he walked along a small winnding path looking for the portal that would take him to earth, maybe just maybe he'd find a better placxe there to be himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:46 am
User Image
Louis left his room and spotted his father, who was sitting, watching the angels of heaven and watching Earth as well. The young prince went to his father and his eyes a little narrowed angrily. "Father, I don't want to rule.. I want to do what I want, not what you want or what I'm meant to do." his father looked at him with raised eyebrows. "What?.. but son." his son growled. "You heard me!, I don't want to be forced to rule!, i'm leaving!" he stormed off, well.. flew off to find the portal to Earth.

"Son wait!" his father called, but it was to late. One of the other angels flew near the father. "Don't worry.. he'll be back.. besides, whats the worst that could happen?" the angel chuckled. Louis had soon found the portal after flying for awhile and took a deep breath and looked back and went through the portal and was in the woods. Well at least no one was around to see his wings, he had to hide them somehow.  

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100

II Ghoul_Prince II

Feline Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:47 am
XxXShawn KioshiXxX
User Image

Shawn sighed softly and walked through the portal seeing that here on earth it was night.He smiled slightly and looked about wanting to take off into the night he shook his head. "No what if someone sees me?" he said to himself and sighed again, a smirk coming across his face he shrugged his shoulders and spread his dark wings, taking off into the late night sky he smiled at the feel of the cool night air through his hair and against his face, looking down at the world below him he saw someone, in the woods, alone.What would someone be doing out this late alone and in the woods? he thought and went to go check it out.

Landing a few feet away ever so quietly he folded up his wings and saw that it was a boy, just about his age, and what surprised him was.,The pure white wings!, blinking a few times he slowly walked tworads the boy. "Hey...don't mean to bother you but, are you lost?" he asked hopping he wouldn't scare the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
He was still thinking about how to hide his wings, but wouldn't be able to hide them for long. Hearing someone land he looked at the one a few feet away, he thought it was a human and managed to fold up his wings to, but the kid already saw them probably. "I'm not lost.. I just came here.." Louis wasn't going to reveal where he came from, that would risk humanity and make them insane.  

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100

II Ghoul_Prince II

Feline Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 pm
XxXShawn KioshiXxX
User Image

Shawn smiled and nodded slightly "Glad i'm not the only one that just got here" he said and walked a bit closer to the boy, stopping when he snced something off about this boy he tilted his head to the side and gave him an odd look "Uhh may i ask what is it that you are?" he asked a bit confused at what he was sencing from this boy, from having seen the pure white wings he was starting to get the idea that this boy might be an angelo but why would an angel be down on earth? It was quit odd for the young demon prince to suggest but it might have been right. "Are you...an Angel?..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image
Louis bit his lip and nodded when he asked if he was an angel. "Y-yes I am.." he also felt something off about the one in front of him, the aura felt odd and dark. "Y-Your... a... demon?" saying this made him shiver.  

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100

II Ghoul_Prince II

Feline Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:54 pm
XxXShawn KioshiXxX
User Image

Shawn chuckled a bit and nodded slightly "Yes sir i am" he said and brushed back a strand of his light brown hair, looking about he sighed softly "so what's a guy like you doing out here all alone hmm?" he asked tilting his head to the side a bit crious as to know why this boy was out here all alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image
"Well.. I was made at my father so I left heaven and came here, I didn't want to be stuck ruling it whenever his time passed.. its just not what I want to do."  

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items