Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
pןɹoʍ ɹoɹɹıɯ profiles.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image

The Rp:

Mirror World  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:22 pm
[align=left][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=1] ▐▐[b]F[/b]irst[/color] [color=color3]▐ ▐ [b]M[/b]iddle[/color] [color=color2]b]L[/b]ast▐ ▐[/u] [/color][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=color2]"quote"[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=color2]"quote continued "[/color]

[align=center][img] picture here [/img][/align]

[size=24][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color] [color=color1]♣[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color] [color=color2]♣[/color] [color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color] [color=color3]♣[/color]
[/size][/align]

[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=color3] » sɔısɐq ǝɥ¶ ♥[/color][/u]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color1] → spell out age [/color]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color2] → ♂ or ♀ and spell out[/color]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color3] → username.[/color]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color1] → role [/color]

[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=color1]» ˙˙˙˙ɹǝdǝǝp uʍop ƃuıʌıp[/color][/u]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color2] → personality in paragraph form. [/color]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color3] → Bio at least two paragraphs 8 sentences each. [/color]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color1] extras [/color]

[color=color1]» ¡ʇı sǝʌɐɥ ǝɯ s,ʇǝן ¡ǝɯ ǝʌıƃ
♥ likes
♥ likes
♥ likes
♥ likes [/color]

[color=color2]»¡ou ʍʍǝ
• dislikes
• dislikes
• dislikes
• dislikes[/color]

[url] theme [/url]

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:54 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▐▐Loki ▐ ▐ Ra Vulcra▐ ▐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Fight your fears, embrace the flames...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...for there is no comparison to what you'll see today."

User Image

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx » sɔısɐq ǝɥ¶ ♥

xxxx → Nineteen

xxxx → ♂ Male

xxxx → PropheticallyLost

xxxx → The Fire Breather

xxxxxxxxx » ˙˙˙˙ɹǝdǝǝp uʍop ƃuıʌıp

xxxx → Above all else, I'm extremely passionate. If I feel strongly enough about anything, I'll back it with my life. And with the passion comes compassion. In general, I'm very caring. I can't, in good conscious, let someone suffer without a single word of comfort. I suppose that's why I was always close to the friends that I had, especially the girls since I seem to be that kind of person anyone can go to to cry on his shoulder or whatever. I'm hardly ever mean, but when I am...damned if you're not scared senseless.

I'm also very...dramatic. Theatrical, even, but only in a playful way. I take things to the extreme. Any spark ignited in me will soon be fanned into an unnecessary flame that can't be stopped, can't be tamed, and has to let just run it's course. However, the same goes for the good and the bad. I'm hard to calm when I'm angry, just like I'm hard to calm when I get really excited. I guess that's why I make an iffy companion since it's hard for me to keep my cool. Obviously.

xxxx → I wasn't always a 'circus freak'. My life may be only nineteen short years long, but I've been through a lot. I was born into a middle-class family to working parents as an only child in Europe. More often than not was I raised by a nanny, and not usually the same one. I was a rather difficult child, and most sitters quit before the second job since I was always moving around, trying to get into things, never settling in one place for even a short amount of time. And I was obsessed with fire. My parents and nannies couldn't risk leaving around lighters or matches, lest I find them. I was a smart kid; I knew how those things worked. And frankly, no one wanted me burning down the house. However, when I started to get older and a little more trusted with fire, I started practicing some neat little tricks.

My name also wasn't always 'Loki Ra Vulcra'; I was born 'Tyler Jay Atkinson', and I stayed that way for thirteen years. But it was a boring name. And I had a boring life. Don't get me wrong, I had a good life, save that my parents were more like caretakers than actual parents. So, when I found that the circus was in town, I left my life behind. My parents were already very distant figures, so I guess I just thought that they wouldn't miss me all that much. And it's not like I just ditched them; I talked to them about it, first. My mom wasn't too keen on the idea of me leaving, especially when she found out it was to join a traveling circus. My dad didn't care. It may have been that my dad didn't like me all too much, or it may have been that he understood my standpoint and just wanted to make it look like he wouldn't miss me much so that I could leave guilt-free and not feel as though I was breaking their hearts by leaving.

In arriving at the circus, I was greeted by the family that ran the institution: The paternal Ringleader, the maternal acrobat, and the daughter too young at the time to have a definite act. Straight and to the point, I asked to be a part of their circus. The Ringleader asked me if I could do anything spectacular, and the only thing I could think of were the little fire tricks I'd been working with for the past few years. Needless to say, he was impressed, although I was inexperienced, for no one else in the circus did anything with fire quite like I did. They accepted me, and through the course of the following six years, I performed and perfected and became known as The Fire Breather. The daughter of the Ringleader, Amanda, grew to be my best friend, and after her mother suffered a stroke, we became inseparable.

xxxx I can speak three languages: English, German, and Romanian.

» ¡ʇı sǝʌɐɥ ǝɯ s,ʇǝן ¡ǝɯ ǝʌıƃ
♥ Fire
♥ Cold weather
♥ Dancing and singing
♥ Being with Amanda

» ¡ou ʍʍǝ
• Hot weather
• Messing up an act
• Feeling trapped
• Being away from Amanda

No More  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:00 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▐▐Amanda ▐ ▐ Rose ▐▐Tweed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Damn everything,"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "But the circus. "

User Image

xxxx → seventeen

xxxx → ♀ female

xxxx → Lillith Rose 23

xxxx → Circus girl

xxxx → I'm a very stubborn girl. I don't like taking no for an answer. If someone tells me no or i'm wrong, i'll prove to them i'm right. I also love being right because i usually am. I can be sweet too. I enjoy making people smile and laugh. It runs in the family. But i'm mostly quiet with my nose in a book.

xxxx → You're probably expecting me to tell you how horrible the circus is and junk. Yeah, no. I love living in the circus. Its amazing and never a dull moment. I'm not sure where i was born. Somewhere between France and Germany i think... I've been preforming even before i could talk or walk. I was the cute baby ridding the miniature pony around.

My father took over the circus when i was 5. Then it became "Tweed's Terrific Circus!" My mother was the leading acrobat and the best one in all Europe. She was well know and that fact alone brought us a lot of business. I was always there, helping in every act.

You might think that i had no friends, being in the circus and all, but not true. The Lion Tamer was my Diary, he kept an secret. The clowns cheered me up when i was sad and were always willing to be goofy. But my best friend, by far, was Loki. He came to us when he was thirteen. And ever since then, we've been inseparable, always causing trouble and setting things on fire.

When i turned 15, i started getting jealous of normal girls. Having boyfriends and going to school. My mother and i started arguing, i refused to preform, we'd yell more and Loki would come calm me down and make me preform. But one night we fought and i yelled "I hate you!" That night Mama had a stroke and has been in a coma ever since. Loki tells me its not my fault, but i feel it is.

xxxx I can read in French, German, Spanish and Italian. I also have over 1,000 books in those languages.

♥ Mother
♥ Loki
♥ Being in charge
♥ Books

»¡ou ʍʍǝ
• Being a follower
• Hurting people
• Not having a book
• Being alone.

Close to you]Close to You  

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:43 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▐▐ Naria ▐ ▐ Szene Halete▐ ▐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Don't live down to expectations."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Go out there and do something remarkable."

User Image

xxxx → Eighteen

xxxx → ♀ Female

xxxx → BonBonRawr

xxxx → Fiddle Player

xxxx → There are many ways to describe me, but there are also few words that best fit me over all. Most see me as a person who would rather keep to myself, which is pretty much true. I have a high tendency to be rather quiet around people that I myself am not familiar with which gives me that scared look about things. I see things through a frightened type of way. Never is there very rarely anything to can truly make me seem excited, except for my fiddle and dog, of course. Anything else aside from that just freaks me out, and I blame my past for that. Usually the juggler manages to calm me down when I seem rather off. Aside from that, I still give off a pretty much good attitude towards things. Never am I really angry towards anybody, but even if I am, I normally just give them a cold stare and a usual shake of the head.

xxxx → Through out most of my life, I have always been what is known as an entertainer. My family was much like a circus, except we didn't travel around like most people would. We mostly entertained the towns folk by playing music and dancing about, the usual entertainment. I was raised along with another family much like ours, to live with the use of fine arts, and to spread it for other's enjoyment. Their family had a son, someone who I grew up with ever since I was a toddler and he was a mere child. Having been a few years older than me, it resulted in me to look up to him as an older brother. He was great juggler, and those of his type were very hard to come by. As for me, I was taught to play the fiddle, and the way my grandfather showed me was completely incredible.

The ways that my grandfather had taught me much like anyone would be taught to play the fiddle. Most used their talent to just be able to play, while I myself used it to help with my street performing. I was used as a background type thing.. playing music with other musicians while the real performers themselves worked their magic. Along the way, our family obtained a small dog that eventually was taught to do smaller tricks that most people found astonishing. I grew a bond with the small animal, and soon was the one of few things I came to adore and enjoy outside of my timid nature. This nature of mine is a slight draw back, especially during my work. It causes me to be fearful, which came from a small family incident when I was younger. The juggler helped me over come it, and is another reason as to why I am inseparable from him; he calms me down.

xxxx On my left cheek, I have a red sliver of skin that starts from there and continues to wrap around by body until it meets my torso. This red and rather odd line is a tattoo that my mother required of me to get when I was a young teen.

♥ Playing my fiddle.
♥ Performing
♥ Dancing (foolishly..)
♥ Other people's enjoyment

»¡ou ʍʍǝ
• Being in a down mood
• Seeing other people upset
• dislikes
• dislikes

Strong Enough To Cry  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:29 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▐▐Zatarra ▐ ▐ Letoe Shion▐ ▐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "You may say am a dreamer"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "But I'm not the only one "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx → Twenty-one

xxxx → ♂ Male

xxxx → Sassy2610

xxxx → Juggler

xxxx → I might sometimes fool you.I can act like I don't have a care in the world,immature,fun-loving,sarcastic guy when in reality can be as serious as a monk.I'm even protective and brave.I think can courageous and sweet at times.I love giving advice.It's hard to get me angry or upset at times since I let thing sly.I really don't care what people think about except if it's something good about juggling. i can be very charming sometime too.I'm also a dreamer,when I think I think big.I like thinking out-of -the-box and being creative.I can act like a clown sometimes but I'm actually afraid of them.

xxxx → I now am suppose to tell you about my history but there's not much to say.My heritage is from London so I have an English accent that many think it charming.The first few years of my life my parents and I moved seeking a better place or something more.I think we found it,finally we stayed in one place.My family got very friendly with another family.They were practically my second family.They had a daughter that I basically grew up with her.When she plays her fiddle my ears go into another world.I consider her my sister and am very protective of her though sometime I don't admit it.

My parents owned a restaurant.They had live shows of many kind of arts.Nobody really showed me how to juggle, I learned through the years on my own.The first time I was five and I juggled two kiwis.My dad which I admire very much told me I had a gift and ever since then I been getting better and better.Sadly he died shortly after that.Throughout the years I got over that pain though if he is mention there a slight moment of sadness that goes through my face.Luckily Nayelli is there for me as I am for her.Anyways I preform usually in my families restaurant.Other times you can see me around the street and sometimes I even preform with my bestie,the fiddle player.I always feel free and I love it.

xxxx I have a rare lizard that acts like a seal,I hide him in my pocket sometimes.If you ever see him be careful he bites.I have an English accent.

♥ Sweets
♥ Juggling
♥ Fiddle Player
♥ Fun

»¡ou ʍʍǝ
• Judgy People
• Ignorance
• Clowns
• Haters

Daydream Away  

Lillith Rose 23