Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Pein Cosplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:04 pm
Some people told in what I can improve on, but the things I've been told to improve on are almost impossible to do. Can anyone here point out to me something I can improve on that's possible? (The hair is impossible for me to keep improving it honestly)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:15 pm
EYE CONTACTS : D  

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:22 pm
Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

$320... GIMME!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

$320... GIMME!

nuuu uh man its not that much shouldn't be?  

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:13 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Some people told in what I can improve on, but the things I've been told to improve on are almost impossible to do. Can anyone here point out to me something I can improve on that's possible? (The hair is impossible for me to keep improving it honestly)

User Image

You wanna look better? QUIT BEING SUCH A $*#(^&"&#$&# ""$#*!*^!#$&%* !$*&%!"!*%$+ MUFFIN FACE!!!!

Jk but seriously, that is a really good cosplay, the only thing you need really is the contacts and not to strip like a maniac, Pein's necklace, (Can't tell if you have the earrings or not) Earrings, and a soda, cause B****es love Soda.

lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:49 pm
Firu Shinra
XSK Ambrosia

User Image

You wanna look better? QUIT BEING SUCH A $*#(^&"&#$&# ""$#*!*^!#$&%* !$*&%!"!*%$+ MUFFIN FACE!!!!

Jk but seriously, that is a really good cosplay, the only thing you need really is the contacts and not to strip like a maniac, Pein's necklace, (Can't tell if you have the earrings or not) Earrings, and a soda, cause B****es love Soda.

lol

Yes, I do have the earrings, but yeah contacts cost $320 Firu and Freezy

Yes, you're also right about the necklace, I'm trying to make it D:

I also can't drink soda.. or not supposed to. I'm on a diet ._.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:53 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Firu Shinra
XSK Ambrosia

User Image

lol

Yes, I do have the earrings, but yeah contacts cost $320 Firu and Freezy

Yes, you're also right about the necklace, I'm trying to make it D:

I also can't drink soda.. or not supposed to. I'm on a diet ._.

Dude, you obviously aren't looking in the right places. Look around a bit, and you can find a good deal on them. If you try on the internet you can find some inexpensive ones. Like honestly, I bought Mangekyo sharingan contacts, radiation contacts, and I think blaze contacts all for under 200$ I think it was close to 100$ actually.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm
Firu Shinra
Dude, you obviously aren't looking in the right places. Look around a bit, and you can find a good deal on them. If you try on the internet you can find some inexpensive ones. Like honestly, I bought Mangekyo sharingan contacts, radiation contacts, and I think blaze contacts all for under 200$ I think it was close to 100$ actually.

I did look, and yeah I found some pretty cheap ones... but those look nothing like Pein's Rinnegan... at all! The ones I found even with raise for my eyes look exactly like the Rinnegan, covered your whole eye, so it looks identical to the Rinnegan, and is the same color. Problem is that it costs (you know)  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:10 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Firu Shinra

I did look, and yeah I found some pretty cheap ones... but those look nothing like Pein's Rinnegan... at all! The ones I found even with raise for my eyes look exactly like the Rinnegan, covered your whole eye, so it looks identical to the Rinnegan, and is the same color. Problem is that it costs (you know)

Raise up the money?  
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff