Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
M O D E R N ------ M I S E R Y ----> Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:18 pm
Back to the Rp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:58 pm
"Said if you're looking like a model, you can buy your own bottles."
User Image
Mom and Dad
*Too busy drinking to know you're even there*
The Name is... Akira Ian Ellis
The Gender is... Male
The Age is... 18
The Door swings... Bi-Sexual; doesn't matter to me so long as they're pretty.
The Group is... Sepulveda Seven member.
The Specifics are... Prince / Raging Alcoholic
The Self goes... Akira has two very dstinct personalities, which all depend on how much alcohol he's consumed and how long it's been since he last had any. When sober, he's no fun at all; not in the slightest. Snippy, cruel and violent, he tends to yell at everyone he comes across, and goes out of his way to earn his nickname of "Akira the Devil." He's much nicer when under the influence; when he's had enough alcohol to the point where he's completely wasted, Akira becomes much nicer, suprisingly charming and alert despite the fact that there's more then enough alcohol in him to kill his liver. This is the more Prince like set of his attributes. However, no matter which mode he may be in, it would be a fair warning to never touch his alcohol; doesn't matter what kind of company he's in, you'll get a black eye for trying. The only person who has ever sucessfully distracted him enough from his drinking problems is the second in command.
The Story unfolds.... Akira is half Japanese and half American; his father met his mother when he was much younger, off scouting for talent. He tried to recruit the lovely blonde woman for his record label; she promptly refused his advances and hit him with one of her shoes. How those two managed to settle down and marry, Akira still doesn't know; especially since after the honeymoon phase of their relationship divorce was already looming on the horizon, thanks to Akira's father focusing far too much on his job to leave his mother home with a then infant version of himself. The papers were drawn up on Akira's fifth birthday; two days later, he was bouncing back and forth between his two family members, recieving a pretty much equal lack of care. Well, with all this lck of supervision, you can imagine how easy it was for a child Akira to find his father's stash of bottles, to break one open and try the stuff he often saw his parental figure partake in with his many clients. Akira was hooked by the age of nine; and his parents were none the wiser. Of course they didn't have to be; Akira had always been smart for his age, smart enough to be left alone without a babysitter or nanny on the frequent ocassions where he was left unsupervised in the house. At least, he was smart enough until the first time he got drunk; his parents were absolutely furious, not with themselves as they should have been, but with Akira for engaging in such heavy underage alcohol consumption. For lack of better terms, Akira told them to go suck a sheep, and it wasn't long after that until he was placed in Sepulveda, in hopes that the rigorous life there would straighten him out for the better.

Unfortunately, that's hardly how it went at all; Sepulveda, being filled with so many troubled students as it was, became Akira's playground. Before he'd even passed his first year in attendance, the boy was already a major problem student, completely uncontrollable. Soon enough the staff had pretty much given up on fixing him; everything they'd tried, Akira had completely screwed up and rejected in favor of keeping his current, hellish lifestyle. That summer Akira's father signed him to his record label as a classical musician, in hopes of helping his troubled son find an outlet; while it did boost the label's sales by 20 percent, it didn't really change anything. And things still haven't changed at all. This year at Sepulveda is Akira's last; his goal? To shake up this crummy institution as much as possible. With lots of alcohol on stash.

The Skills are... I can down a whole bottle of Yellowtail in under a minute! I know how to cook, too, and I've mastered the art of battling the hangover on the rare ocassions I'm sober.
The Time Wasters are... Reading...I love horror novels. I can play the piano and sing, but prefer to do so away from others. Have I mentioned yet how much I love alcohol? That stuff's great; better then any painkiller!
The Loves are... (likes)
The Hates are... (dislikes)
The Music plays....
Blame it on the Alcohol // GLEE Cover
Closer to the Edge // 30 seconds to Mars
Kamikaze // Owl City

The Special one is... Peh, me? I'm not a one person type of guy (Secretly dating the second in command).
The Extras are... Akira is naturally blonde, like his parents; he died his hair upon entering Sepulveda.
The Master is... Yoko_Matsubishi

UC  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out