Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
` ♡ f u r u b a║ Wishes of Yesterday ((Profiles))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 am
User Image

User Image___
___

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _____
_____
_________. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
_____
_____

_ █║ FURUBA wishes of yesterday___

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDear my first treasure, I have loved you so much. miss you when my heart is strong and weak. I become joyful just to see you smile.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDear my first treasure, I have loved you so much. miss you when my heart is strong and weak. I become joyful just to see you smile.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

__where to: where do i go ?__♔ ♔ ♔
████ ██ █████████████████ █████████
_________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .
_________________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .

▪▪ ♚don't let: ◞your dreams( ★crash down` ____ )
( c ) Prannke..........
______________________________ *a strange battle through life !
________
` Mero Sohma
"Do you want me to break your teeth in? Get the hell away from me!"

♚ GOD OF THE ZODIAC

♚ characteristics
________fifteen (only recently turned)
________heterosexual
________4' 11 inches tall
________eighty five pounds (underweight and severly gaunt)

♚ life's sound track
________Fairy Taler // ヘタ鬼HetaOni
________Break of Dawn and Saying Goodbye // ヘタ鬼HetaOni
________Waiting so Long // Silver Fins

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________When you first see Mero Sohma, he looks to be a sicly and weak child that will even need a wheelchair to get around from time to time. Often he will not speak to anyone, with the exception of his older sister, Kiyo, who is a mother figure to him. Appearances can be deciving when it comes to the God of the zodiac though. A bit of a sadist, he enjoys to mess with others and their emotions to get what he wants when he wants it. He is not even far from slapping or even trying to fight another person, inclusind zodiac members and the family maids when angered.

He can come off as cruel and emotionless, sometimes even being called a zombie. When he is sick he can even be downright horrible. But in all truths, he is afraid of the future, or the lack of one that us ahead of him. He has a hard time trusting people and can be short with them. For the few people that he comes to trust, he can show a side of him that is somewhat soft, but he still loses his temper too fast from time to time.

The only prson he will let take care of him though or hold onto is Kiyo. Often she will be the only one that he lets push him in his wheelchair when he is too weak to walk or in too much pain to do anything. Like a child, he does not want to be away from her and can be controlling. In a way, she is the only person he really loves because she is the only person he feels does not blame him for the curse or hate him because of it.

♚ Biography
________Mero was born to be loves, that is what he has been told for as long as he can remember. His parents, an American woman named Anne and a Japanese Sohma named Hiro, were both pleased to finally have a second child. They only had their daughter, Kiyoko, twelve years earlier with five miscarraiges folowing afterward.Devestated, the couple gave up on the large family they dreamed of an instead focused on Kiyoko, who was not born with the curse and was their pride and joy. It was shortly after their twentieth anniversary when Anne learned that she was pregnant. She was unaware of this herself until the zodiac members surrounded er and began crying, knowing their god wold be born.

At first Anne and Hiro were estatic, finally hoping for the large family they had always dreamed of and deserved. It was halfway through the pregnancy that Anne began to feel that something was not right. The baby hardly moved inside of her, kicked, and even failed to grow properly. She soon leanred the truth about the god of the aodiac, how sometimes they never even survived pregancy, and if the did live they suffered throughout life in pain and sucknmess and hardly lived a full life. Upon hearing this news, Hiro made the decision to break away contact from the sohma family and to move with his wife's family against the wishes of the Sohmas.

So Kiyoko, Hiro, and Anne made their move to the United States, choosing to make their home in Boston so that the father could continue working for the company he had worked for hor years, so Anne could relax until the baby was born, and so Kiyo could go to school and learn English. Their lives became simple and happy, and withen months Meo was born. While he was small and a bit sickly, it was an easy birth. The parents decided that the Sohmas were wrong and that thei child, now named Mero, could not be the god of the Zodiac.

For the first six years of his life,Mero lived in America with his family had had a relativly normal life. He was a sick child, but his parents just said it to be a low immune system that plauged him and others thought nothing of it. He attended school like a normal child and made friends, often wanting to be with his big sister constantly and meet her older friends. From a young age he showed a decent amoutn og musical talent and took piano lessons. Mero had a noral life with a family that loved him and life could not be better for the small child.

It all came crashing down though when Anne was diagnosed with heart failure. The family tried to stay optimistic and Kiyo took over the job as Mero's mother figure when she was sick. Sadly though, the woman died surrouned by her family in the hospital. After that, the boy seemed to change completely. Mero's health became worse and Hiro made the hard decision to move back to japan, hoping that maybe the family knewmoe of the curse and what to do. When they returned though, the happy welsom that the now smaller family expected was replaced by the Sohma family filing for custody of Mero and taking him away from his father and older sister.

In the estate, Mero was now being constantly surrounded by the zodiac members, who all seemed to worship him and love him. The small child did not know what to do and often became violent with tantrums where he lashed out and hit others. He was now forced to learn Japanese, easy for a smart child like him, no longer allowed contact with Hiro or Kiyoko. He was to act, behave, and becaome the new head of the Sohma clan. For years, until his tenth birthday, he was often alone, never treated liek a normal child, and had his health severly decline.

The once normal boy began to have a love for getting attention and hurting those who he felt deserved it. When he turned ten though, the other family members were getting worrried about his temper, health, and overall attitude, when they allowed for Kiyoko to live with him, in exchange for her not being allowed to be part of the outhside world and to live to be with her brother. Mero, for the first time in years, was actually happy to have somebody with him. while his temper never channged and he became very much the spoiled brat, he had at leat one person who he felt he could have to himself.

__________________▪▪ ♚ Prannke

--------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

_________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .
_________________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .

( c ) Prannke..........
________
` Kiyoko Anne Sohma
"Say anything to my brother, hurt him, make him upset, and you will regret it."

♚ ONIGIRI // BIG SISTER

♚ characteristics
________wenty six
________bisexual
________5'4 inches tall
________130 pounds (a slim build with wider hips)

♚ life's sound track
________Order Made // Radwimps
________Uminari // Little Wing Vocal album
________You'll be in my heart // Phil Collins

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________Kiyo is a calm and gentle woman that many will call a bleeding heart. More than anything, she loves her baby brother like he was more important to her than her own life. Protective over him, she defends him tantrums and acts like they are nothing, knowing that because of it she is not a favorite of those Mero has hurt emotionally of physically due to the way that she will act as if it was not even his fault to begin with. She is a motherly person who often puts her brother above herself.

As a child, she was the quiet the nerd and the otaku, being quiet overweight and considered unnatractive by many it was obvious she was not part of the zodiac. Often in school she was bullied and hated living at the estate. Her only light was her baby brother who trated her as if she were his mother and made her feel like she was worth something more than just a whipping girl for bullies. With age though she lost weight and became what some may consider pretty. At her age tough, what she wants more than anything is her own family. Most of this time she will blow it off, even though her desires are for a partner that loves her. Most of all, she wants her little brother to be part of that family and for him to have a future.

♚ Biography
________Being the only one of Mero's immediate family members that is allowed to be with him, Kiyo only liking to be called this) will do whatever it takes to make her brother happy. Growing up, she was often bullied for being overweight, very much the comic book otaku, and generally rather softer hearted and shy.

__________________▪▪ ♚ Username  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:35 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

( c ) Prannke..........
________
` Kanji Jin Sohma
I'll beat that damn rat! Just wait and see!

♚ CAT OF THE ZODIAC

♚ characteristics
________17
________heterosexual
________6ft
________175lbs

♚ life's sound track
________Welcome to My Life // Simple Plan
________Inmortal // Evanesscence
________Be Calm // Fun

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________Kanji is often violent and short tempered. He has no tolerance for authority figures or being told what to do. The easiest way to set him off is to boss him around because growing up the center of attacks and jokes made him harsh and cold to his family. Authority figures reminds him of Mero and this is one boy he cannot stand. Kanji is also impatient and bold about things he must do or wants to do. He is always had a short patience possibly because of his cat attributes, but he also has a lovine side that is quite rare to see. Because of his raising Kanji is quite untrusting of people and he tries to avoid most at all costs. He can be destructive though when he wishes to get attention.

Kanji can also be loving and laid back. These are times when he is alone or sleeping. If he is in a calm environment with people he likes it is easy for Lanji to relax, but most of thetime he is on edge and feisty. He has no tolerace for certain zodiac members because of treatment but others he does not mind. It is difficult for Kanji to pretend with his feelings so he doesn't bother.

♚ Biography
________Kanji grew up alone with his mother and father. His mother pretended to love him in any way she could but he sight of her son destroyed her from the inside out. Eventually her memories had to be erased and she was set free. Kanjis father couldn't bear to see him after that so the boy was sent off the estate and off to live with a close Sohma friend. As kanji grew up alone and away from the family he would practice everyday with martial arts and other combat ways. He was determined to prove his worth to the God of the zodiac but he never could really get out there with it. After a few years Kanji grew to hate the zodiac and the rat and everyone else. He chose to pick on the rat of all people because of the old stories. Some were good but some were bad and Kanji chose the worst ones to follow.

After honing his skills he returned to the estate to find someplace to go. He knows he will not be welcomed and probably most will turn him away but he is determined tthis time. Kanji knows that whatever may happen he will be treated right this time.

__________________▪▪ ♚ Kiraxbingbing-chan  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:54 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

( c ) Prannke..........
________
` Manami Ai Sohma
"Look to the future, or you'll be left behind!"

♚ RABBIT OF THE ZODIAC

♚ characteristics
________Fifteen
________Heterosexual
________5 Feet Tall
________100 pounds.

♚ life's sound track
________Ringo Biyori // Rocky Chack
________Mitsu no Yoake // Akino Arai
________Time to Say Goodbye (Con Te Partiro) // Emile Pandolfi

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________Kanami, though she only goes by the nickname Nami, is known to be a rather kind and outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about silly things or thinking about the fairy tale stories she reads so much due to he mother always reading them to her as a child. She can be rather dense and not get things straight away at first, often having to give it a second thought. She is rather absent-minded and tends to forget things like homework, though it's not the only thing that accounts for her bad grades. She has a strong dislike towards studying as well as class, the main cause for her terrible grades.

Nami is very optimistic, preferring to look to the joy in life rather than the past, a trait that she has always seemed to have since childhood. She is the typical "geek" always being seen with some form of technology and spending late nights on video games. As a child Nami never received such luxuries, and now that she does, she intends to enjoy it to the fullest. She has a love for food, especially her mother's baking. As such, she is a brilliant cook and will often get delighted when other's eat her culinary concoctions. Though it really is a wonder why she has yet to gain weight. Her interest in guys over the years has caused Nami to be flirtatious, and despite the many rules she may be breaking, she always finds a way to sneak out on a date or two.

Nami is usually very low-tempered person and it is very hard to make her angry, though when she is angered she can really hold a grudge. She is seen as eccentric or weird, as her whole personality is strange in the sort, such as her abnormal liking for sunglasses and collecting bottle-caps. Despite her strangeness and her dislike for school, Nami is actually a very mature person, doing her vest to remain calm in any situation. Though she is still new to the Sohma Estate and has seen many of the God's "fits", she respects him above anyone else.

♚ Biography
________Mayami was born never truly knowing her father. Her mother, Mayame, had a one-night stand while she was still very young and unwed. Her parents, distant members of the Sohma Clan, had been against her wild behavior from the start, Mayame having always going out to wild parties and coming home late at night. But she had not listened and had winded up getting pregnant from an unknown benefactor. When they found out she was pregnant, they threatened that if she would not get rid of the baby, they would throw her out into the streets. She refused and was disowned from the family, pregnant and forced to raise her baby alone.

Mayame got a job at a local bakery, the owner being a grand old woman by the name of Margarite. She stayed with a close friend for a while, until she was able to afford a small apartment that wasn't the best atmosphere for a child. As the girl's belly became larger as the months went past, she grew closer to Margarite, the woman being the only mother that Mayame ever received whole-heartedly and the only one seemed to truly care for her. She was kind and motherly, having had four children in her past years. One day, when she was at work in the bakery, her water broke and she went into labor. At the hospital, with the guidance of Margarite whom had tagged along, she delivered a child with brown hair, big brown eyes, and two plump and red cheeks that resembled apples. She was a healthy and energetic baby, she was perfect in Mayame's eyes. The doctor put the beautiful baby girl in her arms, and Mayame found a new light in her dim future. She named the baby Kanami while Margarite gave her the middle name Ai, meaning "love".

No long after Kanami's birth though, Margarite died in her sleep one night. Mayame was alone once again with no one to help her raise Kanami and a mother who had left her world so quickly. She was scared for the sake of her child. With Margarite dead there was no one to run the store, no job for her to pay the bills, and no way to support her child. But shortly after Margarite's death, Mayame learned that she had left behind a will and in it she had left everything she owned to Mayame and Kanami. She inherited the store and all it;s profits which were plenty and enough to help raise her daughter. With the bakery and it's new success, the money came in and Mayame was able to raise her rambunctious baby into a kindly child. As Kanami had spent most of her life around females, no one ever would have expected what was to come later in her life...

Kanami was more like Margarite then Mayame could ever hope. She attended an only girls private school, and though it was expensive, Margarite was more than happy to pay for it. It was a school with a great learning environment and Mayame was eager to widen her daughter's future. However, Kanami was faced with a problem that her mother could not help. At school, Kanami's father was the main topic of her bullying. They would tease her for not having a father or make fun of her name, often calling her names that were unrepeatable. They would shove her in hallways or pull her hair during recess. However, these were only light parts of the situation. The worst came soon after. One day after school, they surrounded her. They forced her onto the ground and took turns cutting off her long blonde hair. Afterwards they locked her in the school storage room, where a teacher found her later that night, sobbing her eyes out and having a panic attack. After that, Mayame transferred her daughter to a different school, properly cut her daughter's hair to where it looked almost normal, and helped Kanami to get over her bullying. She felt guilty, that she could not tell that her own daughter was being bullied and decided to be a more attentive mother from there on out.

After the event, Kanami grew up into a strong and loving teenager. Her hair had grown out and she had become a more cheerful person. She got over her sad memories and decided to look forward to the future. She started discovering boy's, a common thing for girls her age. As she was a rather cute girl, she was well-like by boys around school and as such, she was confessed to a lot. However, she turned down all of them, as there was only one guy she was interested in- Tamaki Hatsurashi. He was her Senior by two years and was a very charming guy. Because of their different in age, it made sense to her that he probably would not notice her nor even know who she was. However, this thought changed when he wrote her a note the next day, telling him to meet her after school. That day, he confessed to her, and in utter happiness, Kanami began crying and immediately accepted. Tamaki attempted to kiss her, but when he got too embraced her, Manami turned into a soft white rabbit with violet eyes. When he saw her, he immediately began screaming hysterically and ran away, calling her a "monster" several times.

When coming home, Manami, in uncontrollable tears, told her mother about the event and about how the boy she had loved ran away. Her mother understood, and so, told Manami about their family, the Sohma's. She believed that since her family was a very distant branch of the family, that the curse would not touch her daughter. But sadly, she was mistaken. They packed their bags that day, leaving Margarite only a letter explaining that Manami had finally earned enough to buy a home for the two and that she was thankful for all she had done. They went to the Sohma Estate, explaining the situation. The two were given a small home next to the main house, and Tamaki's memories were erased by the Dragon of the Zodiac before too much damage could be done. Manami was transferred to a different school. After the events of before, she became more responsible, as she was now place with a burdening curse. She became more outgoing and is very popular at school, though she is careful around all of them, even the girls. Manami still looks forward to the future however, even though such a thing seems impossible for her now.

__________________▪▪ ♚ ll Vintage Nerd ll  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:57 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

( c ) Prannke..........
________
` Kanra Anri Sohma
What do you want you stupid Cat?

♚ RAT OF THE ZODIAC

♚ characteristics
________Seventeen
________Straight
________5"4
________110 lbs

♚ life's sound track
________Frozen Heart and Death of Parents // HetaOni
________ポロっと合唱-アンチクロロベンゼン // Nico Nico Douga
________Frozen // Within Temptation

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________Kanra is a perfectionist. She cant go anywhere without everything being perfect. If she finds something out of place she fixes it. She is also a hardworker. She doesnt leave something halfway done she finishes it to the very last detail. Kanra has ADD sometimes. She can distracted sometimes. She always get somewhat distracted when the Cat is talking/yelling at her which makes the Cat even more angry. Kanra is protective of the other members of the zodiac even if some are older them her. She doesnt really care. She just wanted to be useful and helpful.

Kanra acts this way because of her past. She was born with ADD and she cant change that. She became a perfectionist by going to her aunts house and saw everything not in an orderly fashion. She has always been a hardworker since she was young. She became protective by her past as well. She wasnt strong enough and she cause a close friend of hers to get hurt.

♚ Biography
________Kanra was born into the Sohma household as the rat. Her mother was pleased that she had a beautiful girl even if she was cursed by the zodiac. When Kanra was little she was told the story of the Chinese zodiac and everything. At Kanra's 5th birthday, May 22nd, a problem happened. Kanra and her best friend were playing and Kanra didnt know what to do when she got injured because of Kanra. In the process of the injure Kanra changed into the rat due to stress and fear. This caused her best friend to get her memory whipped and she wasnt able to see her again. Kanra attends school and is normally called and outcast because she doesnt try to get close to people besides her own family members. She doesnt really mind the title but it does make her feel a lot more different then she already is.

Kanra now lives in the Sohma household while her mom travels abroad. She attends school like a normal high schooler. She still doesnt hang around the opposite sex unless its her family. She does talk to a few female girls here and there but not as much. She is always hanging out in her room at home when she is doesnt with homework and other things. Kanra does try to get to know the God of the Zodiac but she finds it hard to approach him in her opinion.

__________________▪▪ ♚ Bravery-Homunculus  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:05 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

( c ) Prannke..........
________
` Mitsuru Momoko Sohma
"There's too many sad people. So I'll make them all happy!"

♚ THE TIGER

♚ characteristics
________8
________straight
________3' 9"
________67 lbs.

♚ life's sound track
________Fireflies //Owl City
________Kingdom Dance // Alan Menken
________Baby Love Child // Pizzicato Five

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________Momo is a very curious child. If she comes across something she knows nothing about, she'll hunt down someone who knows and demand every bit of information from them. Most find it annoying, but she doesn't notice. She likes having lots of friends around her, and will do her best to befriend everyone she meets. She is naturally very cheerful, and tries to keep everyone else happy too, which is pretty hard considering the history surrounding the Sohmas.

♚ Biography
________Momo's mother was employed in the Sohma household. Her mother Mari, though a maid, was actually a Sohma herself although from a very distant branch. Mari met Momo's father Hiro, a businessman working with another member of the Sohmas, during a visit to the main estate. Attraction was instantaneous and soon they were dating.

After about a year, they learned Mari was pregnant with their first child. They had a shotgun wedding the following month. Then, Momo was born not long after, premature and fighting to survive. At first, the doctors were sure she wouldn't live long, but soon she was making progress. When she was deemed healthy enough, she was taken out of intensive care and her parents could finally hold her.

However, when her father held her, she transformed into a baby tiger. Her parents loved her anyways. And with her being part of the zodiac, they were able to live on the main estate, and were provided with anything they might need. The small family was happy and things were going good for them.

Until her father fell in love with an employee of his, when Momo was three. Hiro told Mari of his affair after it came to light that his girlfriend was pregnant with his son. Devastated, Mari disappeared. Hiro didn't hear from her until two weeks later, when her lawyer arrived with divorce papers. For the next five years, Hiro and Mari fought over custody of Momo, which eventually ended in joint custody. Momo now spends time living between her mother's house in another city, her father's apartment near his office, and the Sohma estate. Despite the past, she loves her parents, stepparents, and half-brother very much.

__________________▪▪ ♚ La Reine Rose Noire  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:14 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

( c ) Prannke..........
________
` Rena Ota
"As you said that, someone else's tears dripped down my dry cheeks."

♚ MAIN ONIGIRI

♚ characteristics
________sixteen
________heterosexual
________five feet two inches
________120 lbs

♚ life's sound track
________Just be Friends // Amanda Lee
________Chiisana Tenohira // Aqua Timez
________My Soul, Your Beats // geeekyfandubs

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________At first glance, Rena seems to be any normal type of girl, a wall flower. With her normal looks and shy personality, she often finds herself being ignored or plan walked all over by others. Because of this she has a low self esteem and thinks of herself as useless, being a burden to her parents. Yet due to this most people do not talk to her and she has beeen bullied since childhood. Her Some might even say that she is a very quiet girl and it is quite difficult to communicate with her because she is stuck up, that being the complete opposite of who she us.

More than anything, Rena wishes for friends and a family that will accept her for who she is. Instead though, her esteem was broken by a mother who never had any time for her, her father telling her that it was Rena's own fault for being bullied because she has not back bone, and the way her classmates treat her. She is a shy, but kind girl that wants more than anything to be someone that she considers worthy of having friends and being cared for. She is a crybaby to the extreme. Often she can get upset over the smallest of things and Rena cannot help but cry.

When there are those she cares about though, this girl will put her all into trying to make them happy. She has a love of cooking and taking care of others. Despite being bullied herself, Rena hates to see others in the same positiona she will try to help that person, even if she ends up failing most of the time.

Rena is actually one year older than her classmates since she had to repeat her second year of High School after an illness that lasted nine months. Her health is weak and she periodically undergoes long periods of illness ever since she was born. This is not life threatening, but an inconveniance.

♚ Biography
________Born to a lower middle class family, Rena should have lived a normal life that was expected of her. yet her mother, Ito, and her husband, Yukiot, did not want children. being an older couple in their late forites, a prenancy was the last thing that they wanted. Their life would have been hard enough with a baby, but on top of it their daughter was often coming down with fevers, requirung them to drop their lives and care for her. So from day one, she was a disapointment and her parents made to attempt at hiding this from her. She was the the intelligent man her father was, nor was she the beauty that her mother had been in her youth. Rena was just ordinary.

Growing up, she felt serperated from those around her and was often bullied and teased by her class mates. As she has gotten older things have not changed. Now she is a second year high school student.

__________________▪▪ ♚ Prannke  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:25 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

( c ) Prannke..........
________
` Luca Hideyoshi Sohma
"Hurt my loved ones in any shape, way or form and I'll make your life a living hell."

♚ ROOSTER OF THE ZODIAC

♚ characteristics
________26
________Bisexual
________5' 11"
________180

♚ life's sound track
________How the Other Half Lives // Angela Christian and Sutton Foster
________Nella Fantasia // Jackie Evancho
________Nessa Dorma // Luciano Pavarotti

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________Luca, at first glance, appears to be very successful and he is. He is the epitome of rags to riches. He runs the Japanese branch of his father figure's business (Mr. Luciano was forced out of retirement when Luca moved to Japan) and has more money than he ever imagined as a child. He likes to show his riches by wearing expensive clothes and gifts for his family.

As a child, Luca was forced to become independent at a young age and does not like to rely on other people. He likes his freedom and independence as he had to work hard to obtain those things. This usually clashes with Mero's need to be in control tendencies though Luca is trying to be nice to the boy.

Luca can be quite the charmer when he wants to because when he worked in Sicily he found out that compliments=happy patrons=bigger tips=more cash for him. He also learned to be calm by running his father figure's business because if he doesn't stay calm then he may make bad choices; so he tries to stay calm in all situations to try and make the best choice possible.

Though Luca is calm and can charm the socks off people, he can also be very blunt. He tends to say what's on his mind and calls it as he sees it because in a business it's best to say things without excess details. Luca absolutely loves his family and loved ones and will do anything for them. This stems from all the younger 'siblings' he had while in the orphanage.

♚ Biography
________Luca was born on October 31, 1985 in the small town of Sicily, Italy to an Italian mother and a Japanese father. His mother was the daugther of a small time baker while his father was from a distant line of the illustrious Sohma family. The two met when Luca's father traveled to Sicily for vacation and nearly ran over Luca's mother. Luca's father was a very caring man and took his mother to hospital immediately, momentarily forgetting that he did not speak a lick of Italian. Luca's mother was touched by this foreigner's compassionate and fell in love. The two spend the next two weeks getting to know each other and learning each other's languages and by the time Luca's father left for Japan, the two could speak and understand each other. Unfortunately, Luca's father never returned and Luca's mother realized that not only was she pregnant with a child but also that her love was one-sided.

Depressed, Luca's mother gave birth to her son and immediately sent him to an orphanage as she wanted to forget anything and everything about the man she thought she loved. For the next ten years of his life, Luca grew up in an overcrowded and underpaid orphanage.

At age eleven, Luca was sent to work in the nearby by hotel and was enamored by the elegant and rich surroundings. That day, he decided to one day become rich like the people who stayed at the hotel. Luca began saving the tips he earned as a baggage boy as he had to give his pay to the orphanage and when he was sixteen, Luca bought a plane ticket to America, the land of opportunity.

In America, Luca worked as delivery boy for various hotels in New York and soon caught the eye of a Mr. Marco Luciano. Mr. Luciano took the boy under his wing and gave him and education which Luca absorbed like a sponge. In only a five years, Luca had caught up in school and had a high school degree. In the next three years, Luca was taught how to run a business and eventually took over Mr. Luciano's importing and exporting business. Finally, Luca was living his dream.

One day Luca and Mr Luciano were walking from a party when a maid bumped into Luca; transforming him into a golden rooster. Shocked and intrigued, Mr. Luciano he decided to find out about Luca's family and conducted an extensive investigation. Luca found out that his mother's family were all dead but that his father's family were still alive.

Mr, Luciano contacted the Main Family of the Sohmas and found out that Luca was 'cursed' and that he needed to be sent to Japan immediately. At first, Luca was hesitant to leave his father figure but relented as he wanted to learn more about his real family. At age 24, Luca moved onto the Sohma Estate. He has lived there for the last two years, learned how to speak Japanese and runs the Japanese branch of his business via computer and phone.

__________________▪▪ ♚ Tsubaki_Twilight  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:15 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

( c ) Prannke....
________
` August Wendel Sohma
"You know... when you go to sleep the things under your bed creep out and chew on your toes!"

♚ DRAGON

♚ characteristics
________Nineteen
________Straight
________6'2"
________About 210 lbs

♚ life's sound track
________Mata Ashita! // Ouran High School Host Club
________Apologize // One Republic
________Sweet Dreams // Marilyn Mansion

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________August is pretty creepy. Most of the time, he even creeps himself out. He's also extremely stubborn, and won't give an inch to anyone, just like his mother. However, he has a soft spot for young children, especially ones who are in the Sohma family. Their sweet innocence reminds him of his mother, and her sweet, innocent kindness. However, he has a very short-temper and would explode if someone started to push his buttons. He has a hard time interacting with others who are around his age and usually can't handle crowds without bolting or getting angry. He is sometimes very fond of Mero, especially when he's getting angry, which is very strange for August. He hates fighting and avidly avoids it, even if he himself is extremely angry.

♚ Biography
________August was born to a German woman, Ermalinda, and a Japanese man, Akira. He had come to Berlin for a vacation from the crazy life of the Sohma's, trying to escape for a while from all that the two zodiac children had brought. On his vacation, he found love. After his vacation ended, he brought his new wife home, already pregnant with a baby. The others of the Sohma house wondered with practiced superstition if the baby would be one of the Zodiac. Although, all of the sonograms said that the baby was going to be a girl, this made Akira relived. He would just refuse to hold the baby, that's all. He would see to it that the doctor delivering would be a girl so that all that awkward changing didn't happen. Unfortunately, on that day of rain, everything seemed to go wrong. It was the thirteenth of April, a Friday too and the doctor that Akira had requested was out sick.
Instead, the baby had to be delivered by the last available doctor in town, Dr. Watanuki. "Congratulations, it's a boy!" The doctor said, grinning and handing it off to one of the male nurses after making sure that it's lungs were working. "Oh babe, let's call him August!" Ermalinda said, beaming with content that most of the pain was over. Once the baby was clean the doctor came back and placed the baby in it's mother's arms, only to have it change into a seahorse. Panicking, Ermalinda gave the baby to Akira and it changed back into a baby boy. After a few years, Ermalinda never held August, but she still protected him like a mother hen, which became more and more frequent as Akira began to try to beat his son by the time that he had turned four. "He shouldn't exist!" Akira shouted, slapping Ermalinda.
"Shut up! If you don't shut up, I will make you leave so you won't ever hurt us again!" She screamed back into his face, Akira staring wide-eyed from around the corner. "Fine, I think I will leave, he's useless anyway." Akira said, gathering his things up and leaving. That was the last time that August saw his father. Shortly after this, the Sohma family extended a hand to help them and they moved to the main estate in Sakura. When he was seven, Ermalinda died of a heart attack, unable to bear the strain of not being able to do anything for August to keep him from changing into a seahorse. This pushed August over the edge and turned him from being a kind out-going boy to an introvert, and a very creepy one at that. He moved into the actual main house on the estate and from there, he grew up with Mero, becoming closer to the boy than usual with everyone else, despite the other boy's tendency to be violent.

__________________▪▪ ♚ XHeartless-ReaperXX  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:04 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

( c ) Prannke..........
________
` Chiyomi Sachie Sohma
"Buy a girl a drink?"

♚ THE HORSE

♚ characteristics
________27
________straight
________5' 11"
________138 lbs.

♚ life's sound track
________Beautiful Dirty Rich // Lady Gaga
________You Don't Know What Love Is // Ella Fitzgerald
________Ballad of Mona Lisa // Panic! At the Disco

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________Chiyo is vain. Oh so vain. She knows she looks good and doesn't hesitate to flaunt it. She also loves flirting and being a tease. But she knows when not to be inappropriate and will not make any moves on anyone who's taken or has a bad personality. Chiyo has also developed a competitive side after being in the modeling business for so many years, and has been known to hold a grudge pretty well.

♚ Biography
________Chiyomi was born to a single mother of a distant Sohma branch, who happened to be a model as well (though small time), in Paris. Her mother was surprised by her strange hair and eye color, but figured that her baby daddy had weird genes. Since her figure was considered 'ruined' by modeling standards, her mother decided Chiyomi would be her meal ticket. From the time she was a toddler up until middle school, Chiyomi was entered into every pageant her mother knew of, and whatever they earned as prize money would help feed them and keep up their rent along with whatever Chiyomi's got through gambling. But when Chiyomi hit puberty, things went south. Her good looks were masked by skin troubles, and the growth spurt she seemed to have hit made her looked gangly. Although employed at a small shop with steady pay, Chiyomi's mother didn't make enough to support the two of them. She tried to ask her parents for help, but they refused, still unhappy that she'd had a child outside of marriage. Uncertain when things (mainly Chiyomi, in her mother's mind) would clear up, Chiyomi's mother decided to use...less reputable means to put food on the table, though only using herself and not her daughter.

Of course, rumors spread at Chiyomi's school about this and suddenly, she and her mother were the butt of every nasty remark and joke there. More than once, Chiyomi was cornered in the girls' locker room and physically, and emotionally, tormented. When her mother learned of this, she decided it was time to reconnect with the family back in Japan. Once she saved up enough, she and Chiyomi packed up and flew there, ending up on the Sohma's doorstep. At first, the Sohmas were reluctant to allow them to stay (they were well aware of what Chiyomi had been doing through her parents), but when a clumsy male servant bumped into Chiyomi while trying to get them to leave, Chiyomi transformed into a bright pink horse.

The two were suddenly welcomed with open arms. They were given a good-sized house on the main estate and the family made it possible for Chiyomi to make it into a prestigious girls academy. By her senior year, Chiyomi had become class president and was envied by girls and boys for her looks and popularity. Instead of going to college or going to work in one of several Sohma owned businesses, Chiyomi opted to go into modeling, like her mother had. It wasn't long before she was picked up by a good agent and had her face on signs and in magazines. Even though things were going great career-wise, Chiyomi was unhappy. She had enough money to be comfortable, knew she had a nice home, and was envied by many, but she was lonely. Her curse meant she could never get close to anyone, and that made her feel miserable.

But then he happened to pop up in her life: a fellow model named Henry Pattin. A Japan-born American, his looks were as devastating as hers. They were working on a fashion line together when they first met. It was instant attraction. They became close over the months before the fashion show, enough that they decided to marry. Chiyomi, against the warnings from the other Sohmas, decided she would tell him about her curse. When she hugged him at his penthouse in the city and transformed, Henry freaked out. He screamed and threw whatever he could at her before locking himself in his bedroom. Broken hearted, she left as soon as she was back to normal and stayed in her house on the estate for weeks. Since then, she threw herself into her work and developed a dependance on alcohol to block out her pain.

__________________▪▪ ♚ La Reine Rose Noire  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers