Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Butterfly - - - - - REQUIEM Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

Back to Rp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:32 pm
"Wipe that grin off your face before I knock it off myself."
User Image
*growls, swipes*
My name is...... Akira Ian Talbot
But you can call me... Kiru, by people he knows intimately and respects. Others include filth, pest, creature, etc.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 19 years ago. Short and small for general age.
Keep Swinging... Freedom-Sexual (Bi-sexual) // Uke...though a very violent one.
The Part I play... Exile 1
Cursed? Yes
I can be pretty... Snarky sarcastic and violent, even before Akira was marked as a danger to society he was exceptionally difficult to get along with. As things stand currently, Akira is even worse then he was back then. Individualistic and and free-spirited, Akira operates entirely on self instinct and trusts very few; however it should be said that once you earn his loyalty, Akira will fight for you tooth and nail. Not so much shy as he is cautious, Akira has a difficult time expressing his feelings and forming intimate relationships, deferring to his more animalistic nature to protect himself. He doesn't enjoy being pursued or tied down, and in valuing his freedom quite highly will do almost anything to get it. Well, whatever he's capable of anyway; Akira's more or less an animal now, so there isn't a whole lot he remembers how to do as it is. Suprisingly intelligent, with moments of extreme clarity and kindness; Akira has a general rule of not hitting girls, but don't expect him to go easy on you if you aren't of the feminine persuasion.
Hitting Rewind...Contrary to what is thought of most cursed individuals, Akira was raised in very fortunate circumstances; his mother, though only just a housewife, was very pretty, and his father was a scholar, who attended many of the most influential events the kingdom was able to offer; in fact from time to time the king himself would call upon him for some assistance, or a second opinion. This being said, as the oldest child of the family with two younger sisters, Akira was brought up to be the perfect intellectual successor to his family's wealthy assets, responsible, well spoken and very cautious with his free time, or at least the time he had when not watching over his siblings and his ridiculously clumsy mother. Education was fairly private and somewhat suffocating, but not so much so that Akira felt a real need to complain about it; even so, the constant pressure of having to be consistantly perfect began to take a real strain on Akira; how was he ever going to assert himself as an individual, make his own way, when he was always doing what his father and people he didn't even know, wanted from him? And suddenly, Akira the perfect scholar's son, became Akira the town brawler. Ironically, that was where he met the love of life,the daughter of a bakery owner by the name of Rachel; for a complete pacifist, that girl really let him have it. And they started dating two weeks later. Two weeks turned into two and a half years, and just as Akira was about to propose to the woman he hoped to make his fiance...disaster struck.

It started with horrifying dreams, dreams that Rachel would have to wake him up from; then, a blistering pain, small lines of ink against his foot. And then came the curse mark. At first Akira managed to hide his new circumstances from both Rachel and his family, until it became unavoidable to notice, thanks to his now completely black ears and tail (which had been a lovely shade of brown up until that point). Rachel was horrified, as were his parents; how could Akira have done something so terrible as to deserve this? And while nobody wanted to throw him out, society's laws and rules dictated as such; Akira was able to say goodbye to his family, kiss his sisters and hand over the ring he had been planning to give to Rachel. She promised that should they ever meet again, she would be waiting for him, and so began Akira's life as a forest dwelling outcast. Or at least, he'd hoped that would be his circumstances; but no, the stupid prince had to come and bother him, even when he isn't interested at all! Well, he'll escape eventually; now that he's back in society, maybe he'll finally be able to marry Rachel.

Tools of the Trade... Akira doesn't have much, being that he was tossed out thanks to the curse.
I really enjoy... Back when he was still a civilized member of society, Akira absolutely loved books and was more then capable of going through more then one a day. He used to know how to play the piano, too...but currently he likes drawing pictures in the dirt since there isn't a whole lot to occupy a person living in the forest.
Love it! Reading (Or what he can still understand, anyway), large, open spaces, freedom, being left alone, drawing, warm weather, and sleep. Lots and lots of sleep.
Eew, Nasty! Loud, sudden noises, too much stimulation, being touched by people he doesn't know or like (this also applies to being given pet names), sweet foods, cold weather, the curse and everything that relates to it, stupid rich people who flaunt their wealth, being told what to do.
Turn it up!
Savior (Remix) // Lights
The finite Magician // KAITO

Sssh, don't tell! Besides that he's cursed? Well, that's not really a secret. Akira can't swim; not even to save his life.
I'll deny it! ...I hate all these rich bastards.... (will eventually be the prince)
Am I forgetting something...? Curse mark (shaped like an abstract butterfly) is present on bottom of left foot.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:58 am
"Art is dead."
User Image
"Hello!"
My name is...... Elijah Remmy Moreno
But you can call me... Eli
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Eight teen years ago.
Keep Swinging... Homosexual // seke
The Part I play... Advisor's Admirer
Cursed? No
I can be pretty... Reserved, I keep to myself most times, try to stay out of others ways and like to stand in the background. I like my independence, but I don't like being alone most of the times. Despite being soft spoken, I like company when I have it. Though, not exactly really talkative people. When it comes to people who go on tangents and rants I find myself getting lost and easily confused. This makes me a little frustrated and I can be seen having a moment...where I can be easily compared to a child. But I promise i'm not some childish brat, I am actually pretty content with what I am given. Even if I don't like something I often keep my complaints to myself.

As for working, I handle a lot of work while my father is away, and it is honestly exhausting. I am a little weak around pressure, and when it comes to meetings I get very anxious and find myself pacing, scratching my ears, or my arms until they become raw. I fidget constantly, until the moment comes when I start to work at a meeting or something along those lines and I begin to stumble over everything I say. Most of the time, if I can get a good nights sleep in me I can make it through anything without making a fool of myself, but I have my days where I may embarrass my family's business.

Hitting Rewind...My father has made his money in trading with the Royal Family for years. Along with side jobs, my mother gave birth to me in a small village while my parents were passing through to sell high grade furs to a noble family. So I never really had a home, but I was perfectly fine with it, traveling along side my parents, town to town was an adventure. Sleeping in the cart, warm with furs, seeing different sides of the Kingdom. Meeting all different types of people, though I was never good at working with customers. Due to my docile personality I was always bad at handling them and was often cheated out of my money. My father was frustrated with me, and so he decided to build me from the bottom up, and took me with him to the Royal Family. There I met my first friend. Sad to say, that he was the person I fell in love with. Finding myself finding any reason to stay near him. At first my father was reluctant and forced me to leave the Royal Family for some time.

On our trip back towards the Royal Family, I had found my fear of the dark to have a purpose. When in the night we were attacked by robberies who believed that we had plenty of goods to steal. Since we were doing only exports at that time, we had no goods on us. After being ridiculed, me and my family were left barren, and alone in the forest. After that I became terrified of being in any darkness, even with a fire near me I become very antsy. Once we managed to the castle I was able to persuade my father to let me be in charge of the Royal exports and to stay at the Castle.

I stayed like that for a few years becoming friends with the Royal Adviser, later receiving a letter that my mother had fallen victim to the disease and passed away. I found myself slipping farther from people, watching my good friend from afar rather than keeping close.

Tools of the Trade... Despite being a merchant I do not keep that many things on me. Other than a book that has all of my clients names, their information and such things. I suppose I use that whenever I want information on other people. Just call me and information Broker on the side.
I really enjoy... I tend to practice charcoal sketches, but i'm not to good at it. Reading is always a hobby of mine, on the spring days when we'd be traveling my mother often read to me.
Love it! Old books, cat naps between jobs, and sweet candy.
Eew, Nasty! Talkative people, Rude customers, conflict(physical or verbal), and stressful engagements.
Turn it up! Art is dead by Bo Burnman
Sssh, don't tell! I have a thing about being in the dark, every since I was little I have always been terrified of it.
I'll deny it! Royal Adviser
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
My lord, god and master is The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:31 am
"Yeah, yeah, I heard you the first time."
User Image
*Nod*
My name is...... Asato Keiji Thallis
But you can call me... Asa, Kei, Your Highness [Ergh...]
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Twenty one years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bi-sexual;;Bi-curious // Seke
The Part I play... Royal Family Prince
Cursed? No.
I can be pretty... Kei was raised to be a proper young man, and most of the time, that's how he is. At least, in the presence of others and his family. He's honest, and blunt to the point of being aggressive, but he doesn't really mean to hurt anyone. In the midst of others, he keeps to himself a lot, and often has a far-away look, which makes most people want to get closer to him, but he's not interested. If someone, or something, catches his eye, unless he's sure what he wants from them/it, he'll just observe them/it from a distance quietly until he's ready to make a move. He can be intense and aggressive at times, but he's usually quiet and gentle when he's by himself, or with people who are really close to him.
Hitting Rewind...Kei was born the eldest child of his family, followed by twin siblings; a boy and a girl. But because he was the first, much was expected of him. He was lucky, as he was born without the curse, and his parents gave him everything he needed and wanted; but it wasn't enough. To him, everything felt...kind of empty. He always had the suspicion his parent never truly cared for him, and were just giving him their attention because he was eldest son. His thoughts were proven true when his parents decided to marry him off to the princess of another kingdom. The problem was...he didn't care about women. They were nothing to him. But who was he to reject this idea? His duty as the eldest son was to carry on the bloodline of the family.

But then he met the exile; Akira. It was a complete accident really; he wasn't even supposed to be outside of the castle. The princess was to arrive at his castle any day now, but he had slipped out into the world outside. He managed to shake off his pursuers [the castle guards] and literally bumped into the exile. It was love at first sight. He spent the rest of his time trying to get closer to him, even though the day that his bride is to arrive is closing in fast. He just hopes he can get Akira to accept his love before then; an excuse not to marry this girl he doesn't even know or care about.

Tools of the Trade... He always has his family's katana;; which is actually just a decorative heirloom, but he knows how to use it.
I really enjoy... Painting and reading mostly.
Love it! Freedom, sparring, interesting books, paintings that come out nice.
Eew, Nasty! Crowds, women/females, royalty
Turn it up! Rolling Girl - Hatsune Miku
Sssh, don't tell! He has a fear of falling from really, really, really high places.
I'll deny it! Exile 1
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
My lord, god and master is Hunter Crawl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:54 pm
"Has anyone seen the prince? No? Great, just fantastic...*mutters*"
User Image
*Nods* "A pleasure."
My name is...... Naoki Ash Osamu
But you can call me... Nao, if I know you well enough.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 21 years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bi-Sexual; Seke
The Part I play... Royal Family Advisor
Cursed? Thankfully, no.
I can be pretty... Naoki cuts a very cool sophisticated figure; logical with superior intelligence, though he often comes across as rather detatched, and sometimes downright threatening in his blunt mannerisms, he's actually quite the nice person...most of the time. Polite to everyone in a rather obligitory way, particularly those higher in status then himself, Naoki often comes across as only being so in order to further his own ambitions (and he has plenty of them); however this is very untrue, as best exemplified by his relationship with the eldest prince of the royal family, who he has absolutely no problem dragging around by the ears should the need for force make itself known. His patience is very near boundless, as is his passion, but when angered or pushed the wrong way, watch out! His methods of combating obstacles and problems aren't nearly as sophisticated as the rest of his personality; rather he much prefers to violently batter his issues out of the way to deal with at a later date. When in a friendly, open hearted mood he tends to tease quite a bit, and takes small amounts of satisfaction in watching others squirm; however he himself in a contradictory fashion, does not enjoy being made a fool of in the slightest.
Hitting Rewind...Naoki's story is truly one of rags to riches; born to a poor family with far too may siblings, Naoki's father was arrested when he was three for stealing from a prominent trading company, and his mother saw no other way to support her six children then to resort into the dark seeded world of prostitution. Being the oldest of his three sisters and two brothers, it fell to Naoki most days to take care of his family, and take care of them he did, the best he could; education was tossed aside in favor of working as soon as the young man was able to do so, physically, and most days it seemed that Naoki was the only one who truly cared about the wellfare of those he was related to by blood. However, if nothing else could be said of a young Naoki it was that he was incredibly intelligent for his age, despite having never spent a single moment in the midst of educational lessons; this was confirmed when the king stopped into the establishment Naoki had been working on, mulling over a tactical problem in his looking for appropriate alliances in other nations. Naoki made quick work of the problem in passing, leaving the king completely shocked. Needless to say in just a few months, the king had paid for all of his family's debts and expenses, moved them to a better house and allowed his father to leave his prison term. In exchange, Naoki went to work for the king.

The job turned out to be much more difficult then Naoki had previously imagined, but in just a few short years he'd made a name for himself as the most perceptive tactical advisor in all the land; the only problem was, most days Naoki found himself acting as more of a babysitter for the royal children, most especially the eldest. It was during one such trip to find the eldest prince that Naoki met up with his destiny; as per usual the prince had escaped to the forest outside the castle, and the advisor, fully intent on bringing him back and completely disgruntled, had followed to fetch him. As it was, he met up first with an exiled citizen by the name of Akira; rather fascinating, even after Akira had attempted to scratch him to shreds. Unfortunately as it turned out, this exile happened to be the reason the prince kept leaving the castle grounds...now that Akira has been brought to the castle, Naoki faces a choice. Attempt to exert himself upon the exile, or, ever the servant, just let the prince have what he wants all over again.

Tools of the Trade... Something to write with, and something to write on. My father gave me his pocketwatch a few years ago; it still keeps excellent time.
I really enjoy... Reading, playing chess and looking after the members of the royal family...the eldest prince especially.
Love it! Keeping things organized and in proper order, intelligent individuals and conversation, family, a good book and spicy foods. Pretty girls and handsome boys.
Eew, Nasty!Large groups of people, small, tight spaces, whenever the prince skips out on his duties, stupid people, having to repeat himself, being interrupted, overly clingy individuals.
Turn it up!
Where them girls at // David Guetta
Starstruck (lullaby version) // Lady Gaga

Sssh, don't tell! Suffers from claustrophobia...extremely near sighted, so though he may look attractive without his glasses on, don't just go taking them off whenever you want.
I'll deny it! I find this exile staying at the castle quite interesting.. (Will end up being Advisor's Admirer)
Am I forgetting something...? Nothing you need to worry about
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces