Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ξven ωhen ϓou ʄose ҏrofiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
So lonely inside, but so busy out there, all I want is someone who cares...
Hanako Ryaki Shiroka>>Sixteen>>Girl

Future Business Leaders of America//Vice President

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ Reading stories and poetry
ɷ Writing
ɷ History
ɷ Flowers
ɷ Music

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ Preppy kids
➽ Irritating people
➽ Liars and deceivers
➽ Know-It-All's
➽ Prejudice

тαℓєитs
✱ Archery
✱ Writing stories
✱ Song writing
✱ Intellect on history and psychology
✱ Optimistic view

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

Hanako is a very caring yet shy person. It's hard for her to talk to others first, so never really takes the first initiative. That is, until lately when she tried to change her ways. She has been trying to talk to others and be a little more social. When she is in a sad or mad mood, it is best to not talk or be near her, or else she is known to explode like a volcano. She has a soft spot for little kids, especially those with "special needs" and is protective of her friends and family. When someone insults one of her friends or siblings, she can go from being invisible to fighting with all her might. There is an odd part about her to, when she speaks, it feels like she's holding something behind. Fighting is not her forte, and when someone tries to touch her, she flinches, since she was hit as a child a lot.

мץ sтσяץ...

Nobody really knows Hanako's past. She's always been known as the girl who is nice to everyone and believes in true justice. She gives anyone advice, from homework to love. The truth is that there is a reason she wants to be smart, and why she is so.

When she was younger, her parents divorced. She wasn't even four when her mother remarried and became an older sister. Her dad did remarry when she was six, and she preferred her step mom over her step dad. He was a bit of a drunkard and was violent with her mom. She protected her little siblings with anything she could do, from hiding them in the room or closet to trying to stop the fights herself, which was a big mistake. She was always slapped whenever she did.

Her mom divorced the man when she was eight, and she had to grow up early to help her siblings, two in all at that time. She tried to learn as much as she possibly could and kept on the brightest track ahead of her. When she was twelve, she already had a total of five siblings. One more from her mom and two from her dad and step mom. Her mother remarried with another "anger management" guy, and she didn't like him one bit.

She ended up having to go to therapy after her mother's biggest fight with him, where her sisters and brother became involved. She knew her mother did drugs and smoked a lot, and she didn't want that kind of influence on her siblings. She got into psychology and behaviorism a lot in junior high and, lucky for her, her father got custody of her and one of her siblings, while her other siblings went with their own fathers. She still got to see them, and she was glad to find out their dads weren't as crazy anymore.

She was the eldest, and thus have a lot more issues she has to overcome. She has continued to go to therapy from the age of twelve to now, at the age of sixteen. Her therapist diagnosed her with post traumatic stress disorder after she heard how common her anxiety attacks were. She has learned to try and control the anxiety attacks, but still occasionally gets them in class or in the club from time to time.

Speaking of the club, here is the story behind that. From the third grade, she has had the urge to impress her mother with her academic skills and everything, that it stuck to her as a common routine for doing her best. Even getting an A- scares her. In her freshman year, she was invited to join the FBLA, and, seeing that she wanted to be successful in the future, she joined. When she gets older, she wants to be a psychologist, behaviorist, author, historian, or professional archer. She took up archery as a hobby to keep her mind distracted.

Her youngest sibling, Koku, was diagnosed with Asperger's disease(austism) at the age of three. Ever since, she has tried to do her best to learn everything about it to understand what's going on with her brother. Out of all her siblings, she is closest to the eldest boy, Eidorian, since he was always tsundere, which she found to be adorable. She isn't entirely on good terms with Kika, the second eldest sibling, who is closest to her in age, but she is still very protective of her.

★Vampire Hunter Mari

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
"Do you really think you stand a chance?"
Connor Seonu Erebus>>15-16>> Girl, dressed as a Guy.

Host Club//Vice-President

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ Something you like
ɷ Peach Cake
ɷ Close Friends & Family
ɷ Violence & Fights
ɷ Cooking

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ Something you don't like
➽ Injustice
➽ Ridiculous reasons why friends break up
➽ Men who can't keep their hands off
➽ Screaming Girls

тαℓєитs
✱ Cooking
✱ Singing
✱ Playing Piano
✱ Fighting/Self-Defense
✱ Drawing

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

Known to be a stubborn 'boy', I was the type that wouldn't believe you in an instant unless I knew you for awhile now, or I trusted you to not lie to me. I am sort-of a laid-back guy and yet I hate it if I sit for a VERY long time; I have to move around sometime today, or I get too jittery. I also been told I can be pretty aggressive in dire situations and smack-talk to an enemy whenever I can. Most of the 'customers' however think I am calm, and a 'romantic' [???] guy with some sort of feminine face to it. Some also think I have a 'dark' feel whenever I walk in; like a dark aura if you wanna be geeky. But I am also am sympathetic with a touch of caring spices (Cooking Puns not intended)

мץ sтσяץ...

Some would say I am a male with a female face, or vice versa. The vice versa is true, but you won't see it right away. Like Haruhi, I am a girl wearing a guy tuxedo serving whatever they want. I did have a family growing up; a Mom whom loved nature and gardening while my Father was the workaholic with his Civil Engineering and all that; but he always had time to at least spend time with the family. So How I end up in this private academy? Well...Dad had actually been in there and thought that his daughter could try to end up like him, with a good education opportunity. So why am I dressed like a guy? First off, I did not have a good past as a female in middle school. I was occasionally in fights for good reasons nobody will understand, and plus I was with the 'wrong' crowd. This is why I was sent there, having to say goodbye to everybody I ‘knew’. So to fool the 'higher' status, I dressed up as a guy with a different name...but I kept my middle and Last name. So instead of Tanya, I am Connor Seonu Erebus.

I had been in the host club for a while because it seemed to be a social club and plus it will look good for my Dad if he ever comes that is [hopefully he won't]. And plus I may be the only person to solve a feud between the Host Club President and Anime Club's President. God those two fight over the most stupid things ever. Sometimes I wonder why I am involved with this shenanigans?

★Shadowstream-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image
"With each passing day, hope is renewed."
Sakurai Kozue Mikagami >> Sixteen >> Girl

Anime Club // Vice-President

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ Music and Art
ɷ RPGs
ɷ Manga
ɷ Sweets - especially cake
ɷ Cosplaying

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ Broken Promises
➽ Self-Sacrificing People
➽ Death
➽ People Who Don't Try to Understand
➽ And the list goes on...

тαℓєитs
✱ Piano
✱ Fighting (surprisingly)
✱ Sewing
✱ Smiling
✱ Athletic (she likes to jump around on rooftops...not normal)

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

Sakurai's rather cheerful, always with a smile on her face and ready to help. She used to be a bright and cheerful girl. She always had a smile on her face, hoping that others would be reassured that she was happy. Sakurai used to be very warm and caring, even for strangers and especially friends. She once saw a stranger die and was so upset to the point where she went into trauma for a few days. Despite her caring personality, she was a bit quick-tempered, always angry when her brother overpushed himself. She cares most about her brother, but Kurai used to have a very generous heart. If she saw a lonely person, she would keep trying to befriend that person, because she knew how it was like to be lonely. Despite her cheerful nature, Kurai hides deep sadness and fear below her peaceful exterior. She also has a quick temper, especially when someone she cares about is doing something stupid. Sakurai knows a thing or two about fighting and her punches and kicks sting. But she's a bit lonely...

мץ sтσяץ...

Sakurai grew up in the typical traditional Japanese family. That would explain why she had to learn karate, judo, kendo, and all sorts of martial arts. Her father was strictly traditional back then, but relaxed his hold on the household after the years went by. Her mother was often sickly and weak, never venturing out of the house. Sakurai would come home often to find her mother by the lily pond, sitting on a stone bench beneath the sakura trees. It was around the age of seven when Kurai first met her would-be brother. She was walking home from elementary school when a strange boy, wandering the streets, bumped into her. He was being chased by someone - to this day, Sakurai still doesn't know who it was. Anyways, the kind as always girl took him to her dojo.

After much consideration and thought, they decided to adopt the boy. He was unwilling at first, but eventually, grew into the family. His sword skills matched Sakurai's, and often they would have very violent matches (and re-matches). It was pretty fun, until they got into high school. It was terrible - the clubs arguing and competing. Wasn't high school supposed to be fun? Sakurai loved the Anime Club too much to quit - it gave her the privilege of cosplaying everyday - but the troubles were starting to get to her. The one she turned to when she was troubled as her brouther. It helped her relax, because he never questioned her. She loved music still very much, but she had to go against the Music Club. It was unfair - really unfair.

★ Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image
"While you have one life, I got millions."
Marcus Caliber>>16>>Boy

Gamer Club//Vice-President

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ Videogames
ɷ Competitions
ɷ Eatting
ɷ Hanging-Out/Chilling
ɷ Sleeping

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ Academic Classes
➽ being bored
➽ annoying people
➽ terrible graphics
➽ being woken up in an abrupt manner

тαℓєитs
✱ Video-Game Player
✱ Sleeping
✱ Paranormal Expert
✱ Graphic Designer/Animator
✱ Ventriloquist

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

He is one of the most relaxed people ever in the school. Not even showing a hint of anger, he can though but it's rare. He is mostly a lazy guy playing video games, but since he is the vice-president of the club. He is aware of the responsibilities, and that awareness helps him make sure close friends and family are a-ok. He never shows a hint of evil unless it is meant to be a harmless prank like whoopie-cushion or running water at the sink, so he is a little prankster around the club. He is also a protective fellow, although he doesn't show it much 'cause he believes everybody can defend themselves, unless it's a little child....He can be a little wise and is most likely to be a counselor for someone who needs a small advice, or just needs someone to guide them around. He may be lazy, but not enough to sit on the couch all day. He is a diligient hard-worker, but it's just he'll do anything to have his butt on the couch playing videogames or MMORPG games.

мץ sтσяץ...

He lived with a single mom in America. A mom who happened to have him as a teenager. So he was suppose to be born with some brain defect because of the immaturity pregnacy, but somehow it only increased his laziness somewhat and love for games. The only family members he had besides his mother was his grandmother (pretty young one), and the dog who happened to be a big malamute whom Marcy liked to jump on it's back as a kid. He never knew his father, but he didn't feel like he should really find him that much. He supposedly has long, silky hair like his mother but he had his father's face, which didn't seem 'too' manly enough. He was mostly teased because he let his hair grow down like girls would and people used to throw water balloons and maybe pebbles; whatever they can get. The bullying then grew worse so his mother, (Whom finished college and is now a pediatrician) decided it was best to move across the country, hense is where his life in Japan was born. Instead of having things thrown at him, people throw questions at him like a machine gun and that made things awkward, but he got the flow when he turned 14 and hense did things he enjoyed most that he couldn't do back at the other home. He is now in the gamer's club and was there for about 2 years, sometimes giving private lessons to someone who wanted to be a videogame graphic deisgning (Which took him many years to figure out, he first started it when he was 10). People always considered him a smart one, but close friends wonder why they do think that, when he is such a lazy man sitting on the couch, playing games. But for Marcus, he is in heaven. Thankful he is out of America.

★Shadowstream-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image
'Don't let life bring you down. If something isn't the way you want it, change it.'
Fae Sakura Hajiba >> Seventeen >> Girl

Anime Club President

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ Anime, Roleplaying, and Manga... duh!
ɷ Reading
ɷ Strawberries
ɷ Nekos!
ɷ Beating the Host Club in anything and everything!

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ Math
➽ Extream temps
➽ Losing to the Host Club
➽ Rude/Jerky people
➽ Preps

тαℓєитs
✱ Drawing
✱ Able to make a cosplay costume out of almost anything
✱ Hiding
✱ Singing
✱ Reading peoples emotions or thoughts sometimes even

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

Though Fae looks almost gothic, emo, or punk, she's rather hyper, bubbly and outgoing. She's kind of an up in your face person, though she means well. She is almost always seen with a smile on her face and loves to make others smile too! One of her biggedt down falls is when she gets upset she goes off. Like another person takes over and turns her evil. She's very competitive and hates to lose. To the Host Club especially. She has her reasons though and everyone in the Anime club knows why.

мץ sтσяץ...

Fae, for as long as she could remember, had been best friends with Hisoko. But when freshman year rolled around, everything she knew changed. Over the years Fae had fallen for him and fallen hard. When he told her he was going to start a Host Club and flirt with girls all day, it put her on edge. She'd never tell him she liked him but she still didn't want this to happen. The sweet guy she loved. She didn't want him to become a player in training. As much as she tried to justify it in her mind, the more respect for herself she lost. At first she tried to talk him out of being apart of that club, but he wouldn't listen. Then she finally broke. That was the last day they had a civil conversation with eachother. The last day she considered herself to be alive. Now, through the happy exterior, a depressed, cold, evil Fae lays waitting to pick a fight with him over the stupidest things.

★ Taka_tashimaru

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Acting isn't a hobby, it's a passion."
Akemi Hirai>>16>>Girl

Drama Club//Vice President

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ Acting
ɷ The stage
ɷ Singing
ɷ Writing
ɷ Italian food

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ Thunderstorms
➽ Bad plays/musicals
➽ Drama-phobes
➽ Anything spicy
➽ Rain

тαℓєитs
✱ Acting
✱ Singing
✱ Playing violin
✱ Telling stories
✱ Writing her own music/scripts

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

At first, Akemi may seem like a very reserved and intellectual young lady that literally is emotionless off the stage. When on the stage, she can become any and almost every part that she wishes to play, be whomever she chooses to be. Due to the fact that she can 'transform' herself into someone else, many believe her to be 'bipolar' and unapproachable when she is simply just shy when the spotlights are not currently present.

мץ sтσяץ...

Akemi Hirai was born to a 'match made in heaven' when rather it was exactly the opposite. Her mother was the daughter of two corp. owners while ehr father was the son to two of their highest standing employees. They were betrothed practically before her mother was born and so that is where it all began for their story. When they were married, they simply accepted the fact that they were a couple and kept up the appearance that they were happy with their relationship until Akemi was born about two years later by complete and total accident. They had been planning to divorce for some time before that, but when the pregnancy test read positive, their hopes for freedom were dashed. They didn't want to hurt their little girl, who they slowly came to adore.

As Akemi grew older, her parent's hate for one another became well-known. Many of the family friends and fellow corp. members always gossiped about how it was all her fault that they were so unhappy. In hopes of allowing her parents to finally split without feeling as if they had let her down, she moved in with her aunt so that she could attend the school that she currently attends now. Over the years, her only escape from reality was the stage and her violin lessons, where she was no longer the lonely and heart-broken Akemi Hirai. As the vice president of the Drama Club, she takes her job seriously and will do whatever it takes for her club to get the scholarships that they all desire.

★Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
- Aldous Huxley

Nitsuki Akari Sitsume>>18>>Girl

Music Club//President

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ Singing
ɷ Playing the piano
ɷ Dancing
ɷ Writing Lyrics
ɷ Painting/drawing

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ Full Blooded Screamo
➽ Beats (food)
➽ Prissy/Stuck up people
➽ Liars
➽ Cheaters

тαℓєитs
✱ Singing
✱ Playing Piano
✱ Dancing
✱ Art
✱ Writting

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

I am a kind, caring, affectionate person. I do not judge easily but once you show me yourself, it is a lasting impression. I do not easily give up on situations, I am stubborn, and will strive to find an answer. I don't give up on friends, and people. I believe everyone deserves to be forgiven, and that everyone deserves another chance. I care about those less fortunate then myself, I go to other countries and help those in need. My music describes the very essence of who I am, and what I am all about. I do not brag or boast, instead I strive to find new ways to improve, and am always in search of criticism, good.. Or bad.

мץ sтσяץ...

Ever since I was three years old I would sing, wether it be twinkle twinkle little star, or old mc Donald. When I was five years old my mother made me sing somewhere over the rainbow at a near by city contest. I was the youngest one to audition. I was also the youngest winner they had ever had. Instead of my mom using the money on herself. She split it, some for a near by children's charity, and the rest to get me singing and dancing classes. When I turned nine, my mother began piano lessons for me, and my talents for the arts only grew. From singing ti painting, I loved to express emotion through the arts. My mother was a food woman, my father and left us when I was six, I wound that would forever scar my soul. Many times I would sing songs about him, hoping one day he would return to me. My mother taught me that no one is perfect, and that everyone can improve. That you should always strive to become greater at what you do, but to not let it costume you. She taught me that everyone is equal and deserves a chance to live. We would visit elderly homes, children's hospitals, and I would sing for them. When I got to the age of thirteen my mother brought me over seas to Nigeria where we worked with children, I would sing, I also learned about other cultures, and there music. Every summer we would try our hardest to go someplace new to learn more about others musical cultures. I grew up having an open mind.
I was never very competitive, so when I heard of the contest this year at school it was the donation money that made my eyes wide,and my heart cry out. I had to win that competition, and not for myself.

★Goddess Aidos

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers