Welcome to Gaia! ::

STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND (why aren't we cannibals.)

Back to Guilds

Reply General Discussion
Happy Valentines Day!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:27 pm
Dobbs
Whoa, you're eleven? You're more competent than most people over that age I find on the internet...

I grew tired of those short-term relationships early on (9th grade was my last one, I think), so I stopped having them. If it doesn't really mean anything, and you barely like eachother beyond a few common interests and the fact that they belong to the opposite sex, then there's really no point in having a relationship. It's just "something to do".

Plus, males need to become feminists (read: women are people) before they can become a decent partner anyway. There's a stage in a male's life when he's attracted to women, but he doesn't like women. It would seem that most men never grow out of this stage.
Thank you, yes I am 11.

Yes, the stage of attraction but no devotion can be rather [state synonymn to my opinion here]. It seems men are in that state a lot more often than women. My mind changes with a simple breeze, except some concepts I grasp on hard with, such as my atheism. Hmmm, I am a lot more of a feminist than anything. Some dudes I hang around with just get girlfriends as, "occupants of their time," as I would say. They really don't do long relationships, neither do they get turned down; well, except one of the trio twice. The meaning of heart has escaped their minds. Well, really love is just some sorta chemical reaction or whatnot in the brain, but that makes me sound cold. Hah, if you want to hear my loveless alibi to not have a gf thing (well, it just states that love isn't "HOLY"). Now if I ever say that to a future gf I'd get dumped instantly. L O V E

I like these codes. maybe I should do hexidicimal research over the weekend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:33 pm
Well, you have to be given a chance not to be a feminist before you can say for sure that you are one. I'm 18, and I can't honestly say that I was one until a few years ago. It was inevitable given my life, but still not visible until recently.

Hexadecimal is more simple than any web information will make it seem. It goes 0-F, with 0 being the lowest value and F being the highest. Like this: 0=0, 1=1, (...), 9=9, A=10, B=11, and so on. F is the highest, with a value of 15.

Hex triplets are in this format: RRGGBB. The lower the number, the less color. 000000 has no color, so it's black. FFFFFF has the highest value of all of the colors, so you can only guess what it makes.

Therefore, to make pure red, one would use FF0000. Blue, 0000FF. Orange, something like FF8800. Taupe-ish, AA9966.

I'd elaborate, but I still have a lot of reading to do before I go to sleep.

FORD PREFECT

Taupe is brighter than AA9966.

SARAH SCHUSTER

Better.  

Dobbs
Captain

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:18 pm
Dobbs
Well, you have to be given a chance not to be a feminist before you can say for sure that you are one. I'm 18, and I can't honestly say that I was one until a few years ago. It was inevitable given my life, but still not visible until recently.

Hexadecimal is more simple than any web information will make it seem. It goes 0-F, with 0 being the lowest value and F being the highest. Like this: 0=0, 1=1, (...), 9=9, A=10, B=11, and so on. F is the highest, with a value of 15.

Hex triplets are in this format: RRGGBB. The lower the number, the less color. 000000 has no color, so it's black. FFFFFF has the highest value of all of the colors, so you can only guess what it makes.

Therefore, to make pure red, one would use FF0000. Blue, 0000FF. Orange, something like FF8800. Taupe-ish, AA9966.

I'd elaborate, but I still have a lot of reading to do before I go to sleep.
K. I'll try some, thanks.
Wait, what do I do to give the text the attributes I lay down? To research! rolleyes testing
Can't find a decent way to add code, any help?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:26 pm
[color=#FFF000]textextext[/color]

textextext  

Aeaea
Crew

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:36 pm
Aeaea
[color=#FFF000]textextext[/color]

textextext
Thank you.
hmmm. Rather complimenting, I didn't quite see how the # was supposed to be in front of it.
Thanks zombie chick (Sorry)!
Now to add that one close tag code to the person report for the rules, even though nobody's really here to be reported, thanks for the unimplied reminder with the
[b]reporty thingy[/b]

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces