Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
I was at my friends b-day party.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimillia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:21 am
and we were heading back to her house.
for we went glow and the dark mini golfing.
As we were driving back to her house.
We kept pointing out these cute boys that were walking&ect.
As we kept driving and told my friend the next person we see will be hers.
So we go and we see this shirtless person.
Speed up.
and it ends to be an old guy in a skirt.
The rest of us laugh other then her.
I ended up saying You always get the hotties my dear!
We just laughed harder.
So yea....
has this happened to you before?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:25 am
When younger and really hyped up on sugar and laughs, my friends and I would bark at people as we drove passed them. Cx Other than that, nothing good/funny happened. XD  

SilentlyVicious

Souleise

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:38 am
My story is not quite like the rest but when I was in the seventh grade my two friends and I were sitting outside my house (and it was winter) and I video taped my friends, on my iPod, throwing snowballs at cars.

Most of the time they missed but one of them hit a school bus driving by and the bus stopped!

We ran into my house and locked all the doors - when it was time for my friends to walk home they asked to be driven home (even though they lived 5 minutes down the street). xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:43 am
Once upon a time, when I was in highschool, I was in the marching band and our band bus was headed towards an away game when suddenly it stops at this intersection. Right on the corner of the sidewalk at this intersection there is a bald, shirtless guy in a drapery pink skirt thing just swinging his hips and shaking it all he's got, like he's trying to give a lap dance to the air.

So some of the boys decide to be douches, especially since our director wasn't on the bus, and started daring each other to shout things at him out the window. I don't remember what they finally shouted but it had everyone giggling until the bus moved forward.

Well it turned out that on the other side of the building (hidden from our view point) was a whole group of Hare Krishna worshipers trying to spread their faith so for the rest of the night, the rest of us kept teasing them for being "culturally insensitive" but for those few seconds where all we saw was the pink bald guy, we were all thinking:

"W.T.F!"  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games